Gun Control Under Obama
Pale Rider

Somerset, KY

#8698 Jul 6, 2014
TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing special about that, businesses have always had the right to ban guns in their stores, just like they can ban shirtless and barefooted people. Is that why you're not allowed in there?
The "Coward of the County" is back. This weasel is such a coward, he would stand behind little kids and his wife, if someone tried to break in his home.
Pale Rider

Somerset, KY

#8699 Jul 6, 2014
They cannot kill a Spook wrote:
<quoted text>
But they cannot ban canes or wheelchairs, so should then by banning guns should a shopper be injured kidnapped or killed the management of Target should be charged and convicted right along with the physical perpetrators.
Are you OK Spook? Did you have a good Fourth?

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

#8700 Jul 6, 2014
They cannot kill a Spook wrote:
<quoted text>
But they cannot ban canes or wheelchairs
Only because of ADA and similar laws.

Planet Earth

#8701 Jul 6, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
The "Coward of the County" is back. This weasel is such a coward, he would stand behind little kids and his wife, if someone tried to break in his home.
Can't stand getting caught in lies, can you?
Pale Rider

Somerset, KY

#8702 Jul 7, 2014
TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't stand getting caught in lies, can you?
You can't stand the truth can you "Coward of the County?"
Pale Rider

Somerset, KY

#8703 Jul 7, 2014
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>That isnt true, that is Liberal Propaganda and that is what the Liberals said in 1994 too and costed the Liberals politcally in Nov 1994.
It might have in 1994, you must spend your time looking for a different point of view, if you have to go back to horse and buggy days to support your Convervative point of view. You have your share of propaganda.

Did you know?

Conservatives, or those who call themselves this nowadays, have a record of faulty analysis. Have you ever noticed they can always find a poll that fits their agenda? Reminds me of Karl Rove on election night. He was sure Ohio was going for Mitt Romney. He was wrong, and your so call Republican poll doesn't make any sense. It is a Poll and that is about it. People are concerned about gun control. It is the Republicans that aren't concerned about gun control or anything else.

Republicans are the DO NOTHING PARTY! They have done anything for 20 years. No ideas, NOTHING!

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#8704 Jul 7, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Republicans are the DO NOTHING PARTY! They have done anything for 20 years. No ideas, NOTHING!
Government is the least effective means of operating anything.

People vote for Santa Claus. They love what they think are freebees.
The $ 17 Trillion soon to be $ 20 Trillion will be a crushing blow to the
middle and lower class. Japan has been stuck in a permanent state of
lethargy for the last 20 years. The same thing will happen in the US if
the people continue to vote Democrat.

Planet Earth

#8705 Jul 7, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't stand the truth can you "Coward of the County?"
What truth is that? And please provide documentation.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#8706 Jul 7, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
The ones in this poll must be NRA members and Republicans, no one of sound mind would want gun control dropped. It is just plain nuts. What happened to the 90%? All Republicans can do is block, what good are they? No wonder dear Harry Reid is frustrated and rightly so.
We need more of Harry Reid not less, contribute to a real American!
I am a registered Democrat and their is alot of us that are against the Liberal Democrat's Gun Control agenda because it is about gun confiscation and an attack on the Bill of Rights of the US constitution including the the 2nd Amendment.

Location hidden

#8707 Jul 7, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
It might have in 1994, you must spend your time looking for a different point of view, if you have to go back to horse and buggy days to support your Convervative point of view. You have your share of propaganda.
Did you know?
Conservatives, or those who call themselves this nowadays, have a record of faulty analysis. Have you ever noticed they can always find a poll that fits their agenda? Reminds me of Karl Rove on election night. He was sure Ohio was going for Mitt Romney. He was wrong, and your so call Republican poll doesn't make any sense. It is a Poll and that is about it. People are concerned about gun control. It is the Republicans that aren't concerned about gun control or anything else.
The Liberal Democrats have already done the damage and the Republicans have left the Liberal Demcorats hang themselves on the 2nd Amendment and Gun Control just like 2010 when the Liberal Demorcats fought in front of the SCOTUS to keep the 2nd Amendment from applying to the states in McDonald v. Chicago in 2010 which now all of the US Constitution's Bill of Rights apply to the states which the Liberals can no longer try to restrict.

McDonald v. Chicago

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/McDonald_v._Chic...

Location hidden

#8708 Jul 7, 2014
Thanks Obama

WARZONE: 11 Killed, 60 Wounded In Chicagoland Over Holiday...

http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2014/07/07/11-kil...
Pale Rider

Somerset, KY

#8709 Jul 7, 2014
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>I am a registered Democrat and their is alot of us that are against the Liberal Democrat's Gun Control agenda because it is about gun confiscation and an attack on the Bill of Rights of the US constitution including the the 2nd Amendment.
You most likely have't voted Democrat since you registered to vote. Your claims of gun confiscation are baseless. No attack no the Bill of Rights of the U.S. constitution or the 2nd Amendment. That is nothing but bull everything you wrote and you know it. Surely you are smarter than this. Actually it is narrow minded. I have read this crap too many times. You along with the Republicans have wore this out. Former Justices of the Supreme Court would not and could not agree with what you wrote.

Location hidden

#8710 Jul 7, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
You most likely have't voted Democrat since you registered to vote. Your claims of gun confiscation are baseless. No attack no the Bill of Rights of the U.S. constitution or the 2nd Amendment. That is nothing but bull everything you wrote and you know it. Surely you are smarter than this. Actually it is narrow minded. I have read this crap too many times. You along with the Republicans have wore this out. Former Justices of the Supreme Court would not and could not agree with what you wrote.
yes I have voted for Democrats just not for Liberal Democrats.
Pale Rider

Somerset, KY

#8711 Jul 7, 2014
scirocco wrote:
Thanks Obama
WARZONE: 11 Killed, 60 Wounded In Chicagoland Over Holiday...
http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2014/07/07/11-kil...
Just because Obama lived there, has nothing to do with killings. I have a friend that has lived there all of her life, no killings in the area she lives in, none. Most likely street gangs fighting over drugs. It goes on in every city. Some more than others. If it is like Cincinnati, the Police let them kill each other. Some areas of Cincinnati, they don't even patrol, let them kill each other. They are useless people, useless to themselves and useless to America, they are thugs. Why would good people want to risk their lives with these thugs?

Location hidden

#8713 Jul 7, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Just because Obama lived there, has nothing to do with killings. I have a friend that has lived there all of her life, no killings in the area she lives in, none. Most likely street gangs fighting over drugs. It goes on in every city. Some more than others. If it is like Cincinnati, the Police let them kill each other. Some areas of Cincinnati, they don't even patrol, let them kill each other. They are useless people, useless to themselves and useless to America, they are thugs. Why would good people want to risk their lives with these thugs?
Chicago represents what Liberalism advocates and stands for which everyone knows it is not safe for law abiding citizens which is why Otis Mcdonald a long time Democrat sued the City of Chicago so he had a right and the ability to defend himself since Liberalism was degrading the City of Chicago and started voting Republican too.

Otis McDonald -- Everyday people can make a difference

Location hidden

#8714 Jul 7, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for admitting gun laws have absolutely no effect
Pale Rider

Somerset, KY

#8715 Jul 7, 2014
scirocco wrote:
<quoted text>
They do where I live, they have one heck of an effect.

Location hidden

#8716 Jul 7, 2014
scirocco wrote:
<quoted text>
Especially criminals which gun laws mean nothing which the Liberals have not figured out yet which proves their level of intelligence which is very low.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#8717 Jul 7, 2014
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Especially criminals which gun laws mean nothing which the Liberals have not figured out yet which proves their level of intelligence which is very low.
What an amazing sentence to use to question other's intelligence.
They cannot kill a Spook

Taylor, MI

#8718 Jul 7, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
What an amazing sentence to use to question other's intelligence.
You can:t dispute the facts so you attack his grammar.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Horse, rider die after collision with car | The... (Nov '09) 3 min Let Freedom Ring 250
News Scandal forces appraisal of gay issues | The Co... (Oct '10) 45 min Free 319
DC Scandal is about to blow wide open 1 hr Reality Speaks 7
Trump Name on Flawed Building,no. Flawed Tax pl... 1 hr Reality Speaks 2
What Has Happened To America? 1 hr Escondito 109
Flynn Pleads Guilty 2 hr Male 681
My Run-in With Harvey Weinstein 3 hr UTrashy 10
ROY Moore wants Slavery Days back to Make Ameri... 4 hr faux news 66

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages