Pale Rider

Independence, KY

#8668 Jul 4, 2014
LQQK at this:

Reid acknowledged that he could not take any action on background checks until he had sufficient votes in his chamber. A measure that would expand background checks for all firearm purchases failed in the Senate last April, despite support from 90 percent of Americans after the 2012 mass shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Conn.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#8669 Jul 4, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
LQQK at this:
Reid acknowledged that he could not take any action on background checks until he had sufficient votes in his chamber. A measure that would expand background checks for all firearm purchases failed in the Senate last April, despite support from 90 percent of Americans after the 2012 mass shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Conn.
we already got background checks in place which Reid obviously wants to pass something else.
Pale Rider

Independence, KY

#8670 Jul 4, 2014
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>we already got background checks in place which Reid obviously wants to pass something else.
Maybe Harry is going to check out guns, then take what he doesn't want some American's to have.

A trick to take your guns by the crafty Harry. Maybe he will keep the High Dollar guns to put in his collection,
Maverick

Columbus, OH

#8671 Jul 4, 2014
Buy your firearms privately - no need to register and better prices too. Try the gun shows, find private owners, not dealers. Good luck with your gun control. Control your own property and leave mine alone.

Location hidden

#8672 Jul 5, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe Harry is going to check out guns, then take what he doesn't want some American's to have.
A trick to take your guns by the crafty Harry. Maybe he will keep the High Dollar guns to put in his collection,
I doubt that and we already got gun laws now in place and the Federal Government makes alot of revenue because of gun sales .

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#8673 Jul 5, 2014
Wheelchair-Bound Man Kills Home Invader

http://dailycaller.com/2014/07/05/wheelchair-...
Pale Rider

Independence, KY

#8674 Jul 5, 2014
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>I doubt that and we already got gun laws now in place and the Federal Government makes alot of revenue because of gun sales .
You know who is making the loot? The manufactures have sold lots of guns since Obama has been president. All because some Republicans are afraid Obama is going to take their guns. The Republicans couldn't win back the White House. He is Black, so any damn lie they can tell, they hope it will some will stick.
Look at all the money that has been made selling ammunition, by claiming Obama is buying up millions of rounds of ammo. Indy you are always digging up facts. Why don't you dig up the facts on the ammunition that was purchased by the U.S. Government, the rounds purchased, and the caliber, and for what departments, and how much is bought every year? I know you will enjoy doing that.
Pale Rider

Independence, KY

#8675 Jul 5, 2014
scirocco wrote:
Wheelchair-Bound Man Kills Home Invader
http://dailycaller.com/2014/07/05/wheelchair-...
Good for him.

In the area where I live, it don't take a home invasion to get not only shot, but killed. This is not the area for a home invasion, if the invaders get shot, or killed, the community and the law is behind the shooter.
d pantaloni

Detroit, MI

#8676 Jul 5, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
You know who is making the loot? The manufactures have sold lots of guns since Obama has been president. All because some Republicans are afraid Obama is going to take their guns. The Republicans couldn't win back the White House. He is Black, so any damn lie they can tell, they hope it will some will stick.
Look at all the money that has been made selling ammunition, by claiming Obama is buying up millions of rounds of ammo. Indy you are always digging up facts. Why don't you dig up the facts on the ammunition that was purchased by the U.S. Government, the rounds purchased, and the caliber, and for what departments, and how much is bought every year? I know you will enjoy doing that.
Is that why? who buys more, government or citizens? You dont care about facts do you? And what the hell does it matter if law abiding citizens buy guns and manufacturers make money? You arent suggesting their overhead is based on illegal gun sales, are you? Thats ignorant. Oh yeah... lol you are ignorant.
d pantaloni

Detroit, MI

#8677 Jul 5, 2014
god forbid a manufacturer make more money than the government for a product it manufacturers. Who ever saw that one happening...
Pale Rider

Independence, KY

#8678 Jul 5, 2014
d pantaloni wrote:
<quoted text> Is that why? who buys more, government or citizens? You dont care about facts do you? And what the hell does it matter if law abiding citizens buy guns and manufacturers make money? You arent suggesting their overhead is based on illegal gun sales, are you? Thats ignorant. Oh yeah... lol you are ignorant.
I do care about the truth, I am a strong Democrat, not some Republican making up lies. Like nearly all of your post!

Location hidden

#8679 Jul 5, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
So does the Federal Government in fees and licenses especially for full automatic weapons.
They cannot kill a Spook

Toledo, OH

#8680 Jul 5, 2014
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>So does the Federal Government in fees and licenses especially for full automatic weapons.
Those are unconstitutional. Problem though is the Supreme Court has been stacked with idiot communists for a century.

Location hidden

#8681 Jul 5, 2014
They cannot kill a Spook wrote:
<quoted text>
Those are unconstitutional. Problem though is the Supreme Court has been stacked with idiot communists for a century.
True and it started with FDR too.

National Firearms Act of 1934

The first attempt at federal gun-control legislation, the National Firearms Act (NFA) only covered two specific types of guns: machine guns and short-barrel firearms, including sawed-off shotguns. It did not attempt to ban either weapon, but merely to impose a tax on any transfers of such weapons. Despite these limitations, it led to a precedent-setting U.S. Supreme Court decision.

http://legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com...

National Firearms Act

The National Firearms Act (NFA), 72nd Congress, Sess. 2, ch. 757, 48 Stat. 1236, enacted on June 26, 1934, currently codified as amended as I.R.C. ch. 53, is an Act of Congress in the United States that, in general, imposes a statutory excise tax on the manufacture and transfer of certain firearms and mandates the registration of those firearms. The Act was passed shortly after the repeal of Prohibition. The NFA is also referred to as Title II of the Federal firearms laws. The Gun Control Act of 1968 ("GCA") is Title I.

All transfers of ownership of registered NFA firearms must be done through the federal NFA registry. The NFA also requires that permanent transport of NFA firearms across state lines by the owner must be reported to the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF, or BATFE). Temporary transport of some items, most notably silencers, do not need to be reported.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Firearm...
Pale Rider

Independence, KY

#8682 Jul 6, 2014
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>So does the Federal Government in fees and licenses especially for full automatic weapons.
Remember all of the talk a few months back about all of the ammunition, that the Republicans were sayiing Obama was buying. Why don't you dig up the facts on the ammunition that was purchased by the U.S. Government, the rounds purchased, and the caliber, and for what departments, and how much is bought every year?
Neutral Party

Prospect, KY

#8683 Jul 6, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
We Need New Gun Control Legislation
Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.) said with all the shooting, people being killed, is why Congress needs to pass new gun control legislation.
Reid is to busy enjoying his last days of leadership before the Nov14 elections. Gun control is dead.

Location hidden

#8684 Jul 6, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Remember all of the talk a few months back about all of the ammunition, that the Republicans were sayiing Obama was buying. Why don't you dig up the facts on the ammunition that was purchased by the U.S. Government, the rounds purchased, and the caliber, and for what departments, and how much is bought every year?
I posted that awhile back ago there was a link.

Location hidden

#8685 Jul 6, 2014
Neutral Party wrote:
<quoted text>
Reid is to busy enjoying his last days of leadership before the Nov14 elections. Gun control is dead.
exactly gun control is dead and the Liberal Demcorats have done themselves in.
Pale Rider

Independence, KY

#8686 Jul 6, 2014
Everything is dead under the Republicans. They can't point to a thing they have done in 20 plus years, except a balanced budget under Bill Clinton, and Newt Gingrich. Nothing at all.

Post your link again on the ammunition that Obama bought.
Pale Rider

Independence, KY

#8687 Jul 6, 2014
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>exactly gun control is dead and the Liberal Demcorats have done themselves in.
90% of Americans want gun control, it is the do nothing Republicans that don't want gun control. Too much NRA money for campaigns they rely on.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 7 min Pale Rider 6,023
Chick-Fil-A Heckler CFO Unemployed, on Food Sta... 25 min GlitterSucks 1
What Really Happened to Harry Reid? 39 min GlitterSucks 1
Poll Do Black Lives Matter? 4 hr Linda 34
Jesus Christ King of Kings Lord of Lord's 4 hr Linda 28
America a Christian Nation? You Betcha. (Jun '14) 4 hr Linda 50
Pround Mom of 3 flaunts stretch marks 4 hr Linda 7
Columbus Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web