Gun Control Under Obama
They cannot kill a Spook

Toledo, OH

#8650 Jul 2, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
This isn't funny, but it is funny too. While they were shooting, how were you able to get enough information, to determine, who they support in an election?
I might have been on the run, if I was getting shot at. Were they using an AK-47, a 38 with a 3" barrel, a 12 Ga., 410, what happened, give us a full report. Were you injured badly? I take it, they weren't shooting to kill.
The police down here, when there is a shooting, the police launch an investigation. If there is evidence of guilt. The policeman goes to jail. I haven't heard anyone say they were Obama supporters, or Republicans, or Tea Party Members.
I have to admit, you have the ability to find out some strange evidence, evidence I admit, I have never heard of before.
Good Luck Spook!
For example a Fairfield county man was shot by columbus police as he ran out of his apartment after he was robbed. The columbus cops watched the theif run out first but did nothing. There was an inveatigation and the county prosecutor did not pursue charges and of course the columbus poloce.department foind tihe officers did nothing wrong.

In my case it is safe to say that two theiving drug users in Gary Indiana didn't vote for Ronald Reagan. I was hit once in the abdomen right side, through and through no vitam organs hit. They on the other hand took a round each in the head. Though trhe second one I shot twice because I didn't have a head shot initially.

Now I have to clear cookies and reply to this or topix will remove.it.
They cannot kill a Spook

Toledo, OH

#8651 Jul 2, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
This isn't funny, but it is funny too. While they were shooting, how were you able to get enough information, to determine, who they support in an election?
I might have been on the run, if I was getting shot at. Were they using an AK-47, a 38 with a 3" barrel, a 12 Ga., 410, what happened, give us a full report. Were you injured badly? I take it, they weren't shooting to kill.
The police down here, when there is a shooting, the police launch an investigation. If there is evidence of guilt. The policeman goes to jail. I haven't heard anyone say they were Obama supporters, or Republicans, or Tea Party Members.
I have to admit, you have the ability to find out some strange evidence, evidence I admit, I have never heard of before.
Good Luck Spook!
Damn my reply stayed up less than two minutes.

It was a safe bet they didn't vote.for Reagan.
Columbus Police shot and killed a taxpaying citizen that was being robbed and yet didn't shoot the theif who also stole.a.police.car at.the scene. The cops were cleared of any wrong doing.

Cops and criminals on differ in that criminals don't have a union .
They cannot kill a Spook

Toledo, OH

#8652 Jul 2, 2014
They cannot kill a Spook wrote:
<quoted text>
For example a Fairfield county man was shot by columbus police as he ran out of his apartment after he was robbed. The columbus cops watched the theif run out first but did nothing. There was an inveatigation and the county prosecutor did not pursue charges and of course the columbus poloce.department foind tihe officers did nothing wrong.
In my case it is safe to say that two theiving drug users in Gary Indiana didn't vote for Ronald Reagan. I was hit once in the abdomen right side, through and through no vitam organs hit. They on the other hand took a round each in the head. Though trhe second one I shot twice because I didn't have a head shot initially.
Now I have to clear cookies and reply to this or topix will remove.it.
Hmm it came back into view.
Topix is crazy this morning.
Pale Rider

Independence, KY

#8654 Jul 2, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
troll alert......troll alert.........troll alert.
Is that the best you have old man!
nikedoit

Columbus, OH

#8655 Jul 3, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
Reid: Congress has a ‘duty to pass gun control legislation.
The problem america is facing, the Republicans can only do one thing. Under George W. Bush, and all the things he did wrong.
They can use thse examples:
Corruption
Bush signed agreement with Maliki of troop withdrawal.
Blame Obama for pull out.
Housing slump under Bush.
Blame Obama.
So if George W. Bush made blunder after blunder, just claim Obama did too.
It is the old "BLAME GAME" by the Republicans led by John Boehner.
But you never hear them blame G.W. Bush for the beating they took in November of 2012. But it was good ole "Born Again" George Bush that cost their party in 2008, again in 2012. It will be Bush, Romney, greedy Dick Cheney, Chris Christie, John Boehner, Mitch McConnell, the do nothing Republicans that has wrapped up another loss in 2016. they don't have anyone, nobody. Turn out the lights.
it's 2014, bush left office

"they don't have anyone, nobody."

look for ben carson, gowdy, west, etc., maybe even trump

get out of your hole
nikedoit

Columbus, OH

#8656 Jul 3, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
troll alert......troll alert.........troll alert.
some dude stuck in the past.
may be trolling or may not
Pale Rider

Independence, KY

#8657 Jul 3, 2014
nikedoit wrote:
<quoted text>
it's 2014, bush left office
"they don't have anyone, nobody."
look for ben carson, gowdy, west, etc., maybe even trump
get out of your hole
Republicans hate to be reminded of their crummy past don't they? George W. Bush is the last Republican in the White House. The worst President since Herbert Hoover.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#8658 Jul 3, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Republicans hate to be reminded of their crummy past don't they? George W. Bush is the last Republican in the White House. The worst President since Herbert Hoover.
Republicans were the ones that wanted and ended slavery too which the Democrats were against that idea of ending slavery and were for slavery.
Pale Rider

Independence, KY

#8659 Jul 3, 2014
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Republicans were the ones that wanted and ended slavery too which the Democrats were against that idea of ending slavery and were for slavery.
People on here criticize people for bringing up the past. Do you have anything, before America was discovered?

Location hidden

#8660 Jul 3, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
People on here criticize people for bringing up the past. Do you have anything, before America was discovered?
Just that a bunch of Indians were running loose.
Pale Rider

Independence, KY

#8661 Jul 4, 2014
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Republicans were the ones that wanted and ended slavery too which the Democrats were against that idea of ending slavery and were for slavery.
The founder of the Republican Party was Abraham Lincoln, who freed the slaves during the Civil War. The Republican Party always opposed slavery and later, the "Jim Crow" laws that kept freed African slaves in positions of subservience in the United States.

"Weel about and turn about and do jis so,
Eb'ry time I weel about I jump Jim Crow."

Abraham Lincoln was the first Republican US President and he signed the Emancipation Proclamation and "freed the slaves", alienating him and the North further from the mostly- Republican South. The slavery issue was not so much a party issue between Republicans and Democrats, but rather a sectional issue between the industrialized North and the agrarian South, and it remained an issue during the Westward Expansion as territories were incorporated into the Nation and subsequently divided into States.
Source:
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_did_Republ ...

Getting back to more modern times. If the Republicans of today, had their way, they would have all black people as slaves. They would put put a ball and chain on Obama if they could. Most Republicans hate black people.

On another note, much of what I read of crime in Cincinnati, mostly are black.

While people of color make up about 30 percent of the United States’ population, they account for 60 percent of those imprisoned. The prison population grew by 700 percent from 1970 to 2005, a rate that is outpacing crime and population rates. The incarceration rates disproportionately impact men of color: 1 in every 15 African American men and 1 in every 36 Hispanic men are incarcerated in comparison to 1 in every 106 white men.

According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, one in three black men can expect to go to prison in their lifetime.
Pale Rider

Independence, KY

#8662 Jul 4, 2014
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Just that a bunch of Indians were running loose.
I doubt that they were running loose. They were free, in those days to hunt and fish, until the White man came along, and destroyed their way of life. Sorta like our dictator George W. Bush did in Iraq.

As an Indian told me, at a Pow Wow in Western Indiana, he was taught not to let anything go to waste. many of the Whites of today, are wasteful, from gasoline to food.
factcheck27

Columbus, OH

#8663 Jul 4, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are O's numbers lower?

lower than carter too lol

Location hidden

#8664 Jul 4, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
The founder of the Republican Party was Abraham Lincoln, who freed the slaves during the Civil War. The Republican Party always opposed slavery and later, the "Jim Crow" laws that kept freed African slaves in positions of subservience in the United States.
"Weel about and turn about and do jis so,
Eb'ry time I weel about I jump Jim Crow."
Abraham Lincoln was the first Republican US President and he signed the Emancipation Proclamation and "freed the slaves", alienating him and the North further from the mostly- Republican South. The slavery issue was not so much a party issue between Republicans and Democrats, but rather a sectional issue between the industrialized North and the agrarian South, and it remained an issue during the Westward Expansion as territories were incorporated into the Nation and subsequently divided into States.
Source:
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_did_Republ ...
Getting back to more modern times. If the Republicans of today, had their way, they would have all black people as slaves. They would put put a ball and chain on Obama if they could. Most Republicans hate black people.
On another note, much of what I read of crime in Cincinnati, mostly are black.
While people of color make up about 30 percent of the United States’ population, they account for 60 percent of those imprisoned. The prison population grew by 700 percent from 1970 to 2005, a rate that is outpacing crime and population rates. The incarceration rates disproportionately impact men of color: 1 in every 15 African American men and 1 in every 36 Hispanic men are incarcerated in comparison to 1 in every 106 white men.
According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, one in three black men can expect to go to prison in their lifetime.
Democrats were against it all and what he Republicans stood for.

Location hidden

#8665 Jul 4, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
I doubt that they were running loose. They were free, in those days to hunt and fish, until the White man came along, and destroyed their way of life. Sorta like our dictator George W. Bush did in Iraq.
As an Indian told me, at a Pow Wow in Western Indiana, he was taught not to let anything go to waste. many of the Whites of today, are wasteful, from gasoline to food.
they were running freely and Liberals today would be all against it wanting laws against it making it illegal.
Cols Topx Deleting This

Columbus, OH

#8666 Jul 4, 2014
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>they were running freely and Liberals today would be all against it wanting laws against it making it illegal.
of course!
Pale Rider

Independence, KY

#8667 Jul 4, 2014
Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.) Said!

Good Ole Harry Reid, as we celebrate the 4th of July this day, should we revisit what -- Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.) told Congress to reconsider legislation to expand background checks.

Harry is right, let's get behind Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.) After some more mass killings, that will wakeup the Republican House led by bonehead John Boehner (R-Oh.) to look at ways America can and should reduce gun violence.

Gun Control isn't dead, it is the Republican's in Washington that are dead. They haven't done a thing since Ronald Reagan left Washington, nothing, NOTHING at ALL. Not one single thing. All they do is suck TAX PAYER DOLLARS in their GREED! And DO NOTHING to earn their KEEP.

If it wasn't for the Democrats like Harry Reid, we would not have a Congress.
Pale Rider

Independence, KY

#8668 Jul 4, 2014
LQQK at this:

Reid acknowledged that he could not take any action on background checks until he had sufficient votes in his chamber. A measure that would expand background checks for all firearm purchases failed in the Senate last April, despite support from 90 percent of Americans after the 2012 mass shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Conn.

Location hidden

#8669 Jul 4, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
LQQK at this:
Reid acknowledged that he could not take any action on background checks until he had sufficient votes in his chamber. A measure that would expand background checks for all firearm purchases failed in the Senate last April, despite support from 90 percent of Americans after the 2012 mass shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Conn.
we already got background checks in place which Reid obviously wants to pass something else.
Pale Rider

Independence, KY

#8670 Jul 4, 2014
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>we already got background checks in place which Reid obviously wants to pass something else.
Maybe Harry is going to check out guns, then take what he doesn't want some American's to have.

A trick to take your guns by the crafty Harry. Maybe he will keep the High Dollar guns to put in his collection,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Group raising funds to set up kosher pantry at ... 4 min They cannot kill ... 3
Deal with the Devil 8 min Ten pounds of bacon 4
Poll Who Do You Support For President 14 min Ten pounds of bacon 410
News Supporters of Ohio charter-school reforms urge ... 47 min Doc 2
TRUMP is going to MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN! 48 min Neutral Party 171
News Sen. Rob Portman: Cultural-attitude changes nee... 1 hr Doc 2
They're Shooting News Reporters On Live TV 9 hr free pizza 4 U 37
Man shot near Ferguson protest….. 10 hr free pizza 4 U 191
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages