Gun Control Under Obama
Taliban Gun Safety

Columbus, OH

#8495 Jun 10, 2014
Pale Rider Plan

let 5 taliban generals out of club gitmo to teach gun safety to our children, and we will have peace forever.

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#8496 Jun 10, 2014
Bring. It.
Obama resides in fantasyland.

http://dailycaller.com/2014/06/10/obama-sugge...

Obama Suggests US Ban on Semiautomatic/Automatic Weapons
Pale Rider

Independence, KY

#8497 Jun 10, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
my point is humans don't require guns to kill.
gun control is a leftist political agenda so the people can't fight back tyranny. They want slaves, and it worked on you.
What do people need to kill Reality?
Pale Rider

Independence, KY

#8498 Jun 10, 2014
I think we need to toss the Second Admendment, but not tell anyone that Obama is doing it. The man gets accused everyday of something he doesn't do, so do something right under their nose. Let the Police go wild and start taking guns. Soon the guns will be out of the bad guys hands.

Like the man that guts a house and starts over, we need to let the Police Clean House.

Location hidden

#8499 Jun 10, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
I think we need to toss the Second Admendment, but not tell anyone that Obama is doing it. The man gets accused everyday of something he doesn't do, so do something right under their nose. Let the Police go wild and start taking guns. Soon the guns will be out of the bad guys hands.
Like the man that guts a house and starts over, we need to let the Police Clean House.
Even the police know better.
You are a damned fool.
d pantz

Detroit, MI

#8500 Jun 10, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Reality? A machine gun on the 50 yard line at an OSU game? ROTFLMAO!
d pantz

Detroit, MI

#8501 Jun 10, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
LMAO! This just gets better.. How do "bad guys" get guns? They either can get them legally before they have a criminal record (very rare though the media trys to report like its an epidemic) or the black market. Something that will never go away..
d pantz

Detroit, MI

#8502 Jun 10, 2014
And as far as cops go... they treat 80 year ol grannies like known terrorists and usually never stop any crime (just write it all down on a piece of paper.. maybe bust a college student with pot...WOW!) so ccw is great for making up for their shatty work..

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

#8503 Jun 10, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever it is that people need, or want, you have no say in it, and that burns your ass, doesn't it?

Your continued failure is joy to millions.
Pale Rider

Independence, KY

#8504 Jun 10, 2014
There’s no doubt there has been an alarming frequency of tragic incidents of gun violence that are concerning to Democrats and Republicans in Washington but more importantly to people all across the country.

The question is what can we do to make certain something like this never ever happens again? How many times have we heard this over and over.

In steps Obama:

President Barack Obama is looking for new ways to act “administratively, unilaterally using his executive authority” to enact new gun control legislation.

I saw a map on WCPO TV Cincinnati, school shootings since Newtown. they have occured across the USA, from East to West.
Pale Rider

Independence, KY

#8505 Jun 10, 2014
TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever it is that people need, or want, you have no say in it, and that burns your ass, doesn't it?
Your continued failure is joy to millions.
No! Ohio idiot!

You have to be the stupidest fool in the Columbus area of Ohio. Haven't you made enough stupid remarks to last you for some time. It hasn't been three weeks ago, I asked you what you would do, if someone broke in on you? My guess, you would run to get behind your family, or out the back door, as fast as you could. What you need to do is talk to Spook and get yourself a Skunk to protect your family. We know you aren't. The only thing you can do is say something stupid, while trying to come off as being smart.

Look what happened to the man that was caring the concealed weapon in Nevada? What happened fool? As big a coward as you are, and someone breaks in on you, and you say someone will leave in a body bag. It most likely will be you are going away in the body bag, unless the "Coward" meaning you sit around with a gun in your hand. As silly as you are, nothing would surprise me. But one thing for sure, two kids that would barely harm a flea, and you call the Police, some "Tough Guy" you were.

The Concealed shooter, didn't get a shot off. It wasn't until the police arrived, that the law was the cause of the shooters caving in to their preplanned suicide pact. The shooting would have continued, if the men in Blue had not arrived. I have often said let the Police handle it. A man or a bunch that thinks they are going to be hero's, don't work, when you have killers on the loose. They may know how to shoot a gun in target practice, but they aren't trained to take down killers.
Pale Rider

Independence, KY

#8506 Jun 10, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
prevent gun violence by releasing from club gitmo 5 Taliban generals to teach gun safety.
Pales newest and greatest plan.
You don't have brains enough to make a suggestion on anything. But you can come up with something silly.

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

#8508 Jun 10, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
No! Ohio idiot!
u mad? Good. Your displeasure is my greatest joy. You aren't in control and you just can't stand it. Soon you'll be frothing at the mouth and have to be put down like the rabid dog you are.
Pale Rider

Independence, KY

#8509 Jun 11, 2014
-tip- wrote:
<quoted text>
Even the police know better.
You are a damned fool.
You don't know a damn thing. Do you work? Speak up anyone on here that lives in Ohio, do you work? Be very careful with your answer, very careful. If you are a Democrat, no need for you to answer.

I read one of the top Republicans has been derailed, that was a shame too. Maybe Mitch will go down too.
d pantz

Detroit, MI

#8510 Jun 11, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
prevent gun violence by releasing from club gitmo 5 Taliban generals to teach gun safety.
Pales newest and greatest plan.
The best part is everything shes suggested involves taking guns away from all citizens and no really criminals and the black market.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#8511 Jun 11, 2014
This past Monday a father and mother gunned down criminals entering their house hold their 17 year old daughter as a shield.

This occurred in Missouri.

the father had good gun control killing 1 assailant, and the mother missed.

The dude that was not killed is now indicted with murder share, because his buddy was whacked by a dad saving his daughter.

good shooting dad, and take your wife and kids to the range to practice weekly. Shooting back with deadly accuracy is a sure fire way to minimize crime and criminals.

PS: pale is a terrorist,
Pale Rider

Independence, KY

#8512 Jun 11, 2014
TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
u mad? Good. Your displeasure is my greatest joy. You aren't in control and you just can't stand it. Soon you'll be frothing at the mouth and have to be put down like the rabid dog you are.
I would hate to think the only pleasure I get, is trying to make someome mad on Topix. I think that shows how empty-headed you really are.

You need help old man. Have you been diagnosed with dementia? I wonder which of you is Columbus most stupid you or Neutral? I know who the BIGGEST COWARD is.
d pantz

Toledo, OH

#8513 Jun 11, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
Is it time to rewrite the....
No its not. And if you think police are trained to stand there and think about if people are violent, armed or not, youre an idiot.
Neutral Party

Prospect, KY

#8514 Jun 11, 2014
Don't mess with Enormously Wide Ass Rider. Remember she is driving the wagon picking up those guns. She has her blow horn out calling on all to give up their guns.

I am sure all those crazy ass people and those drug dealers and addicts will be just a running to the curb to give up those weapons.

What a stupid moron the greasy slob has become. She is lost knowing that her messiah has failed her cause.

Location hidden

#8515 Jun 11, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you work?
Yes, indeed.
And I do business in KY, so some of my tax dollars support your sorry arse.
You're welcome.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
If There is Anything I Can't Stand! 5 min Ecossais 90
Muslim hunter, Now hunted 9 min Reality Speaks 33
WORDS OF WISDOM for Serious-Delirious Lady! 10 min BizzyBee II 1
News Kasich Not Invited To Speak At Big Conservative... 10 min kuda 35
WORDS OF WISDOM from the bizzybee herself! 19 min BizzyBee II 1
Worst President in History 27 min Reality Speaks 332
dana turtle 2 hr RichnBlessings 21
The End is Nigh! 10 hr Reality Speaks 31
More from around the web

Columbus People Search