Gun Control Under Obama

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

#8481 Jun 8, 2014
Colonel Pale Rider wrote:
Proposals: by the Colonel
Restrict gun ownership to those with no diagnosed mental disease,

What that will do is to disincentivize someone who has symptoms of a mental disorder from seeking treatment, knowing that if they are diagnosed they will lose rights. If they don't seek treatment, there will be no diagnosis. Knee jerk reactions is all you got. You never think anything through.

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

#8483 Jun 9, 2014
Colonel Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Of all the comments you have made, is there just one that would be a suggestion? That had some merit to it?
Here's one. Punish people who are doing something wrong, and leave people who aren't doing anything wrong alone.
From your animadversion, so far from your observation, you appear to me as a know-it-all.
No, I don't know everything... For one example, how could you be so stupid? I don't know the answer to that.
Pale Rider

Somerset, KY

#8485 Jun 9, 2014
Notice ***** NOTICE ***** notice ***** NoTiCe ***** nOtIcE ***** NOTICE

All Gun Owners:

Brand New Proposal to Prevent Gun Violence.

Who is better to seize a darn gun than a Policeman. If does not matter if the officer is off duty either. Due to recent gun violence we need a new proposal.

Allow police on duty - off duty officers to seize all guns from anyone deemed “potentially dangerous.” Not one gun, all guns. Officers can receive tips from tipsters. Crime Stoppers can be called. I love the proposal. Thank me Pale Rider. Get on your knees and pray that the violence stops and guns are taken.

There you have it. Start making a list. Keep your Crime Stoppers phone number handy. As soon as the proposal takes effect, the phone lines will be jammed.

Guns will be collected on special built trucks

1 Waste Management Inc.
2 Republic Services Inc.
3 Clean Harbors
4 Stericycle Inc.
5 Progressive Waste Solutions Ltd.
6 Waste Connections Inc.
7 Covanta Energy Corporation
8 Advanced Disposal Services LLC
9 Recology Inc.
10 Rumpke Consolidated Companies Inc.

Make a list folks.

See how many you can name that may be on Topix, if you like.

Remember, on duty - off duty Police Officers, and Crime Stoppers. They can take all guns from ANYONE they DEEM DANGEROUS, think of that. Second Admendment rights will become VOID, if an officer thinks you are dangerous, or a citizen calls in with a tip. Get ready to answser the knock on your door, before a S.W.A.T. Team shows up.

Breathe safer at night, violence will be cut.

Violent - Possible Violent guns owners will have all guns taken.

Co-operation is the secret to a smooth non-violent confrontation with the Police.

What a plan. I can't believe how effective it might be.
Neutral Party

Prospect, KY

#8486 Jun 9, 2014
Did you come up with that watching cartoons?

Colonel Enormously Wide Ass Rider: A true dumb ass!
Pale Rider

Somerset, KY

#8487 Jun 9, 2014
Neutral Party wrote:
Did you come up with that watching cartoons?
Colonel Enormously Wide Ass Rider: A true dumb ass!
Don't you wish you could come up with one thing on your own? Don't you have nothing better to do than follow me like a blood hound. The Topix Cyberstalker!
Pale Rider

Somerset, KY

#8488 Jun 9, 2014

Who is better to seize a darn gun than a Policeman. If does not matter if the officer is off duty either. Due to recent gun violence we need a new proposal.

Allow police on duty - off duty officers to seize all guns from anyone deemed “potentially dangerous.” Not one gun, all guns. Officers can receive tips from tipsters. Crime Stoppers can be called. I love the proposal. Thank me Pale Rider. Get on your knees and pray that the violence stops and guns are taken.

There you have it. Start making a list. Keep your Crime Stoppers phone number handy. As soon as the proposal takes effect, the phone lines will be jammed.

1 Waste Management Inc.
2 Republic Services Inc.
3 Clean Harbors
4 Stericycle Inc.
6 Waste Connections Inc.
9 Recology Inc.
Pale Rider

Somerset, KY

#8489 Jun 9, 2014
31-year-old Jerad Miller, left a swastika and a Gadsden flag -- which features a coiled snake with the words "Don't Tread on Me”-- on top of the body of Officer Alyn Beck, 41.

Jerad Miller also laid a note on the body of officer Igor Soldo, 31, that said “this is the beginning of the revolution,” McMahill said. Both officers were gunned down inside Cici’s Pizza Sunday during their lunch break.

Authorities say Miller and his wife, Amanda, 22, acted alone in the shootings and they are not seeking additional suspects. McMahill added that officers are still looking for a motive and the couple believed that law enforcement was the "oppressor."

The couple had visited Cliven Bundy's ranch during an armed standoff earlier this year with federal authorities about a land dispute, Bundy's son said Monday. Ammon Bundy told The Associated Press that they were asked to leave his father's ranch after being there for a few days this spring.

So much for Concealed Weapon!

Bystander Joseph Robert Wilcox, 31, who was carrying a concealed weapon inside the store, spotted Jerad Miller and told a friend he would confront him, according to authorities. As he neared Jerad, he was shot in the ribs by Amanda and later died, McMahill said.

Too Bad!
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#8490 Jun 10, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you wish you could come up with one thing on your own? Don't you have nothing better to do than follow me like a blood hound. The Topix Cyberstalker!
Pale.

if you put a loaded machine gun on the 50 yard line of a packed OSU stadium on game day.

at what point does it become dangerous?

let me help you........as long as it is left untouched it is no more dangerous than the grass it lies on.

If people commit a crime, then they do the time.

If they commit murder, then a chipper shredder awaits them after their day in court. Live television showing the criminal feed into the shredder, and the spray of destroyed evil on the other side.

I guess you forgot shooting has multiple Olympic events in both summer and winter.

Exactly how many spectators have been gunned down during these events?

ZERO you say.....so the root cause problem is people.

If all guns magically disappeared from Earth, would murder still exist?

YES. Read history prior to the invention of the gun.

We as a society value life, at least the vast majority does.....so those who violate it should be eliminated.

The chipper shredder may be to extreme for you, but how about a helicopter ride 100 miles off shore and kicked out with out a life jacket?

Let God and the fish determine the fate.

As long as we coddle crime, and spin it as a tool's fault, and make excuses for the behavior, then expect it to continue.

I hope I helped you think about what the problem really is.
Pale Rider

Somerset, KY

#8491 Jun 10, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
Pale.
if you put a loaded machine gun on the 50 yard line of a packed OSU stadium on game day.
let me help you........as long as it is left untouched it is no more dangerous than the grass it lies on.
If people commit a crime, then they do the time.
If they commit murder, then a chipper shredder awaits them after their day in court. Live television showing the criminal feed into the shredder, and the spray of destroyed evil on the other side.
I guess you forgot shooting has multiple Olympic events in both summer and winter.
Exactly how many spectators have been gunned down during these events?
ZERO you say.....so the root cause problem is people.
If all guns magically disappeared from Earth, would murder still exist?
YES. Read history prior to the invention of the gun.
We as a society value life, at least the vast majority does.....so those who violate it should be eliminated.
The chipper shredder may be to extreme for you, but how about a helicopter ride 100 miles off shore and kicked out with out a life jacket?
Let God and the fish determine the fate.
As long as we coddle crime, and spin it as a tool's fault, and make excuses for the behavior, then expect it to continue.
I hope I helped you think about what the problem really is.

A ten year old knows the answer to that. What is your point? Are you and Tony d2 brothers or the same person?
Pale Rider

Somerset, KY

#8492 Jun 10, 2014

All Gun Owners:

1 Waste Management Inc.
2 Republic Services Inc.
3 Clean Harbors
4 Stericycle Inc.
6 Waste Connections Inc.
9 Recology Inc.

Make a list folks.

Remember, on duty - off duty Police Officers, and Crime Stoppers. They can take all guns from ANYONE they DEEM DANGEROUS, think of that. Second Admendment rights will become VOID, if an officer thinks you are dangerous, or a citizen calls in with a tip. Get ready to answser the knock on your door, before a S.W.A.T. Team shows up.

Co-operation is the secret to a smooth non-violent confrontation with the Police.

Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#8493 Jun 10, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
A ten year old knows the answer to that. What is your point? Are you and Tony d2 brothers or the same person?
my point is humans don't require guns to kill.

gun control is a leftist political agenda so the people can't fight back tyranny. They want slaves, and it worked on you.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#8494 Jun 10, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
All Gun Owners:
1 Waste Management Inc.
2 Republic Services Inc.
3 Clean Harbors
4 Stericycle Inc.
6 Waste Connections Inc.
9 Recology Inc.
Make a list folks.
prevent gun violence by releasing from club gitmo 5 Taliban generals to teach gun safety.

Pales newest and greatest plan.
Taliban Gun Safety

Columbus, OH

#8495 Jun 10, 2014
Pale Rider Plan

let 5 taliban generals out of club gitmo to teach gun safety to our children, and we will have peace forever.

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#8496 Jun 10, 2014
Bring. It.
Obama resides in fantasyland.

http://dailycaller.com/2014/06/10/obama-sugge...

Obama Suggests US Ban on Semiautomatic/Automatic Weapons
Pale Rider

Somerset, KY

#8497 Jun 10, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
my point is humans don't require guns to kill.
gun control is a leftist political agenda so the people can't fight back tyranny. They want slaves, and it worked on you.
What do people need to kill Reality?
Pale Rider

Somerset, KY

#8498 Jun 10, 2014
I think we need to toss the Second Admendment, but not tell anyone that Obama is doing it. The man gets accused everyday of something he doesn't do, so do something right under their nose. Let the Police go wild and start taking guns. Soon the guns will be out of the bad guys hands.

Like the man that guts a house and starts over, we need to let the Police Clean House.

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#8499 Jun 10, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
I think we need to toss the Second Admendment, but not tell anyone that Obama is doing it. The man gets accused everyday of something he doesn't do, so do something right under their nose. Let the Police go wild and start taking guns. Soon the guns will be out of the bad guys hands.
Like the man that guts a house and starts over, we need to let the Police Clean House.
Even the police know better.
You are a damned fool.
d pantz

Toledo, OH

#8500 Jun 10, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
What do people need to kill Reality?
Reality? A machine gun on the 50 yard line at an OSU game? ROTFLMAO!
d pantz

Toledo, OH

#8501 Jun 10, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
LMAO! This just gets better.. How do "bad guys" get guns? They either can get them legally before they have a criminal record (very rare though the media trys to report like its an epidemic) or the black market. Something that will never go away..
d pantz

Toledo, OH

#8502 Jun 10, 2014
And as far as cops go... they treat 80 year ol grannies like known terrorists and usually never stop any crime (just write it all down on a piece of paper.. maybe bust a college student with pot...WOW!) so ccw is great for making up for their shatty work..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Columbus veteran, ousted for sexual orientation... 10 min Duke for Mayor 28
Drumpf is Presidential? 10 min Zeeba 23
News Chipotle adding chorizo at Columbus restaurants... 34 min benghazi 11
News Officers shoot armed suspect 1 hr They cannot kill ... 1
News Safety is priority during Red, White & Boom 3 hr They cannot kill ... 5
Where will you go if Topix goes 404? 3 hr Posting as myself 25
I <3 The BBC 3 hr Zeeba comes out 4
Hillary's speech - thread is missing 11 hr Seriouslady 160

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages