Pale Rider

AOL

#8353 Apr 9, 2014
gokeefe wrote:
<quoted text>
Bag it, Pale. Same sheet happened at UConn:
http://www.latimes.com/nation/nationnow/la-na...
Happens at just about every major university.
#BBN -- a lot to be proud of, especially since they kept Louisville out of the final four!
The referee's gave the game to Kentucky in the U of L game. There is no telling the gallons of Kentucky Bourbon, and Kentuky Hams that have been given to Referee's for the right calls. The same was true with tobacco buyers for Phillip Morris, RJR, Liggett, etc. farmers gave them whiskey, hams for top grades and top dollar. Why do you think Kentucky wins so many games at home. It brings in the loonies from all over to Rupp Arena. They come to see wins not losses. Crooks I tell you, just plain old crooks just like politicians.

I never saw so many bad calls, anyway Calipari, is about to leave in another year or two anyway to make big bucks in the NBA. Why do you think the rumors he lies about isn't true. The rumor mill starts, then denial, then offers of mega bucks. Those coaches move more than pool balls for a few dollars. Calipari is no different, you know that without being told. I would not be surprised if he was gone this year. He is ready to coach men, not know it all kids.
Neutral Party

Prospect, KY

#8354 Apr 9, 2014
Wide Rider is so FOS. UofL had every chance to win and didn't. Russ missed a bunch of free throws in the first half and although UofL outplayed them they were up by only a few points at the half.

No referee's call, no pay off or anyone helped UK.

Damn big one, will you for once be truthful with yourself? I understand you trying to cover up Oblamo's failures with lies but is everything you talk about crap?

BTW, I am a UofL fan too and Wide Ass Rider is on her own on this one. UK deserved to be in the title game.
Pale Rider

AOL

#8355 Apr 11, 2014
Now that the basketball games are history. It is time to turn our attention by to more serious matters. I believe the focus will get back to guns.

It is just a matter of time before we will have to account for every gun we have owned in the past year. So many are moving about, through illegal gun sales. We got to get a grip on who owns what.

Are your guns locked up?
Pale Rider

AOL

#8356 Apr 11, 2014
How did I let this get past me.

Lock up those butcher knives before someone gets killed!
SFF

Hillsboro, OH

#8357 Apr 11, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
Now that the basketball games are history. It is time to turn our attention by to more serious matters. I believe the focus will get back to guns.
It is just a matter of time before we will have to account for every gun we have owned in the past year. So many are moving about, through illegal gun sales. We got to get a grip on who owns what.
Are your guns locked up?
Yes mine are locked and loaded. You are a flipping MORON
They cannot kill a Spook

Detroit, MI

#8358 Apr 11, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
Are your guns locked up?
Only collectible ones. The others are loaded and always at the ready. I have firearms all over the houses office shop etc. A locked gun is useless when under attack.
Pale Rider

AOL

#8359 Apr 11, 2014
They cannot kill a Spook wrote:
<quoted text>
Only collectible ones. The others are loaded and always at the ready. I have firearms all over the houses office shop etc. A locked gun is useless when under attack.
Are you Dick Cheney? Be careful Spook, you don't trip over one.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#8360 Apr 11, 2014
They cannot kill a Spook wrote:
<quoted text>
Totally agree. And no one knows where they are but me.
Pale Rider

Alexandria, KY

#8361 Apr 14, 2014
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
Totally agree. And no one knows where they are but me.
I thought you were married? Why would you want to hide your guns from your husband, and he hides his from you? Or have you ditched another man?
Pale Rider

Alexandria, KY

#8362 Apr 14, 2014
Another killing. How many times do we here that every week.

Correct me if I am wrong. I thought I read the USA, has more killings, were a gun is used, than any country in the world.

“Hereeeeee'ssss UR Pizza”

Since: May 13

Columbus, OH

#8363 Apr 14, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
Correct me if I am wrong. I thought I read the USA, has more killings, were a gun is used, than any country in the world.
https://www.google.com/search... +

Location hidden

#8364 Apr 14, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
I am married. Doesn't mean he knows or cares where I keep my loaded weapon. And, as I tell him, he's an idiot for not keeping his loaded. We don't have children, other then when his grandkids visit, and all weapons are FAR out of there reach.

We have more gun killings, MAYBE, because we have the right to bear arms, unlike most second world countries. I'd rather be shot than carved up with a knife or stoned to death.

You're an idiot, by the way. Just wanted to get that in. It's a busy day for me.

Location hidden

#8365 Apr 14, 2014
Free Pizza 4 U wrote:
Good stuff, Bud. Thanks

“Meh.”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#8366 Apr 14, 2014
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
I am married. Doesn't mean he knows or cares where I keep my loaded weapon. And, as I tell him, he's an idiot for not keeping his loaded. We don't have children, other then when his grandkids visit, and all weapons are FAR out of there reach.
We have more gun killings, MAYBE, because we have the right to bear arms, unlike most second world countries. I'd rather be shot than carved up with a knife or stoned to death.
You're an idiot, by the way. Just wanted to get that in. It's a busy day for me.
Clearly he's the idiot, your husband. Out of "there" reach and all that. Thought it would have been hard for you to marry someone as tack-sharp as yourself, I imagine.

Protip: When calling anyone stupid it is usually best to do so in a fashion that communicates functional literacy.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#8367 Apr 14, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
Just think according to the politically left-leaning Motherjones website that nationally, close to two-thirds of gun deaths are suicides and not homicides which is a big difference in the way Liberals like to play the numbers.

MAP: Which Kills More People in Your StateŚCars or Guns?

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2013/03/s...

“The One! The Only! RUKiddingme”

Since: Dec 08

Jersey, Baby!

#8368 Apr 14, 2014
tranpsosition wrote:
<quoted text>
Clearly he's the idiot, your husband. Out of "there" reach and all that. Thought it would have been hard for you to marry someone as tack-sharp as yourself, I imagine.
Protip: When calling anyone stupid it is usually best to do so in a fashion that communicates functional literacy.
Ouch! Triflinlady got burned!
Pale Rider

Alexandria, KY

#8369 Apr 14, 2014
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
ATTENTION PLEASE - ATTENTION to what was WRITTEN by the OLD FORGETFUL!

Now READ THIS: THE OTHERS (Meaning Guns)

SERIOUSLY LARGE ( SL) silly lady

SL Wrote:

No one knows where they are but me.
*Note the word they, she doesn't say mine, instead they, meaning more than one.

Now the OLD WINDBAG is changing her story to one gun. I wonder if she owns a gun. And if she is what I am thinking. She has forgotten where she hid it. I doubt if she owns a weapon or is married, the way she chases after every man on Topix.

The only thing you stay busy at is gossip you OLD HAS BEEN. You can come up with more stupid stuff than Reality Speaks.
Pale Rider

Alexandria, KY

#8370 Apr 14, 2014
RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
Ouch! Triflinlady got burned!
Way to go, her ignorance is catching up with is cathing up with her. She bitches about people being on here 24/7/365, there isn't a woman on Topix as much as the Silly Lady, and that is a fact.

Burn Baby Burn!
d pantz

United States

#8371 Apr 15, 2014
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Just think according to the politically left-leaning Motherjones website that nationally, close to two-thirds of gun deaths are suicides and not homicides which is a big difference in the way Liberals like to play the numbers.
MAP: Which Kills More People in Your StateŚCars or Guns?
http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2013/03/s...
just wait until the whole Nevada rancher thing plays out. All the violence will be blamed on gun owners and tax evaders in an attempt to paint the group as terrorists. Meanwhile the democide will ignored by the press and these people will lap up every bit of the kool aid.
d pantz

United States

#8372 Apr 15, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
Are your guns locked up?
They have never and will never get a grip on the black market. Most gun crime is committed with firearms that are illegally obtained. What ever they think of, someone else will think around it. Its a multi billion dollar business and they ( our politicians ) just aren't that good at stopping it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
impeachment 25 min Male 48
5 MILLION NEW WORKERS - Omg! 25 min Undercover Brother 1
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 2 hr Neutral Party 4,548
BizzyBee Catman Gokeefe et al 3 hr sidekick 64
Anyone have Bill Cosby stay over? 6 hr go south quick 8
Columbus police officers cleared in fatal shoot... 8 hr hey now 2
'The young and the restless' are key for 'bubbl... 9 hr They cannot kill ... 1
Columbus Dating
Find my Match

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]