They cannot kill a Spook

Detroit, MI

#8331 Apr 4, 2014
tranpsosition wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not worried about grammar, so much as the air of intellect a grade school command of the language that grammar might reflect.
Yet you don't have the grade school mastery of a toothbrush or feminine hygiene.
Pale Rider

Alexandria, KY

#8332 Apr 4, 2014
Attention ***** ATTENTION PLEASE ***** It may soon be over.

Now hear this all gun owners. Judge rules in Obama favor. Enjoy your military style guns while you can.
SFF

Hillsboro, OH

#8333 Apr 4, 2014
Come and get mine. Dumb ass that's why we got them.
Pale Rider

Alexandria, KY

#8334 Apr 5, 2014
SFF wrote:
Come and get mine. Dumb ass that's why we got them.
If the Government or local law enforcement decided that you were a threat with a gun, of which you are not but cheap talk. They could take them anytime they wanted too. Why do dumb ass people like you, talk the BS? All talk nothing more. I know enough men, mean men, that could take sling shots and remove every gun you own, with all being used is paper wads. Men from Kentucky, Tennessee, West Virginia, I know you have heard they are tougher than the Buckeyes.

Obama has a lot of time left before he goes. So much has taken place for the good of America under Obama leadership. The Republicans can only bring up something they hope will stick. They have wore out their BS, the people want people that work for good, not negative after negative BS.

One thing America doesn't need is guns that can fire multiple rounds per minute. Only the Military should have these weapons. Those were only made for killing people. If you want to see what a miltary style rifle will do, join the Army, go over to Afghanistan.

Could the next mass killing cause the people to ask for Obama to bring about a law to deal with it? I can't believe all of thegood the man has signed into law. Great job Obama. There is not enough room to name the good the man has done. Great leadership from the Democrats. Nothing from the other side of the aisle, nothing at all, nothing.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#8335 Apr 5, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
If the Government or local law enforcement decided that you were a threat with a gun, of which you are not but cheap talk. They could take them anytime they wanted too. Why do dumb ass people like you, talk the BS? All talk nothing more. I know enough men, mean men, that could take sling shots and remove every gun you own, with all being used is paper wads. Men from Kentucky, Tennessee, West Virginia, I know you have heard they are tougher than the Buckeyes.
Obama has a lot of time left before he goes. So much has taken place for the good of America under Obama leadership. The Republicans can only bring up something they hope will stick. They have wore out their BS, the people want people that work for good, not negative after negative BS.
One thing America doesn't need is guns that can fire multiple rounds per minute. Only the Military should have these weapons. Those were only made for killing people. If you want to see what a miltary style rifle will do, join the Army, go over to Afghanistan.
Could the next mass killing cause the people to ask for Obama to bring about a law to deal with it? I can't believe all of thegood the man has signed into law. Great job Obama. There is not enough room to name the good the man has done. Great leadership from the Democrats. Nothing from the other side of the aisle, nothing at all, nothing.
Problem that Obama and the Liberal Democrats have is the US Constitution and the 2nd Amendment which stands in their way and the SCOTUS reaffirmed and made very clear in 2010 in the SCOTUS case of Mcdonald vs Chicago that the right of an individual to "keep and bear arms" is protected by the Second Amendment and is incorporated by the Due Process Clause of the 14th Amendment and it applies to the states which the Liberal Democarts have problems with to this day and cant get over it.

McDonald v. Chicago

McDonald v. Chicago, 561 U.S. 3025 (2010), is a landmark decision of the Supreme Court of the United States that determined whether the Second Amendment applies to the individual states. The Court held that the right of an individual to "keep and bear arms" protected by the Second Amendment is incorporated by the Due Process Clause of the Fourteenth Amendment and applies to the states. The decision cleared up the uncertainty left in the wake of District of Columbia v. Heller as to the scope of gun rights in regard to the states.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/McDonald_v._Chic...
Pale Rider

Alexandria, KY

#8336 Apr 5, 2014
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Problem that Obama and the Liberal Democrats have is the US Constitution and the 2nd Amendment which stands in their way and the SCOTUS reaffirmed and made very clear in 2010 in the SCOTUS case of Mcdonald vs Chicago that the right of an individual to "keep and bear arms" is protected by the Second Amendment and is incorporated by the Due Process Clause of the 14th Amendment and it applies to the states which the Liberal Democarts have problems with to this day and cant get over it.
McDonald v. Chicago
McDonald v. Chicago, 561 U.S. 3025 (2010), is a landmark decision of the Supreme Court of the United States that determined whether the Second Amendment applies to the individual states. The Court held that the right of an individual to "keep and bear arms" protected by the Second Amendment is incorporated by the Due Process Clause of the Fourteenth Amendment and applies to the states. The decision cleared up the uncertainty left in the wake of District of Columbia v. Heller as to the scope of gun rights in regard to the states.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/McDonald_v._Chic...
Anonymous you are real good at quoting law that is correct, but that doesn't always make it right with the people.

The law that was written by the founders, was written many years ago, it is outdated as a new Nissan compared to a Ford Model T. It needs to be revised, just like the King James Bible, ushered in NIT, NIV Bibles etc. Not everyone agrees, but who talks the language dating back to 1611, or 1769? The right to bear arms needs to be kept intact, but the Founding Fathers didn't have in mind for us to own tanks, or weapons that are designed as killing machines. That law is as outdated as the pocket watch.

Travon Martin was killed by someone that murdered, against the Law given to Moses, but mankind has bent that law to protect those that kill. I think your killer knew what he had planned in his mind what he was going to do. Why does a neighhood watch person need to carry a gun? You observe, report what you see, let the law handle it. Or in the case of a man bent on taking the law into their own hands because he is carring a gun, looking to provoke an innocent person, and kill him with your law of Stand Your Ground. The ones that hired him, paid Trayvon parents big bucks because they knew, the neighbood watchman, had murdered. I doubt if they required the watchman to carry a weapon. All one has to do is use some crafty lying lawyers, use your law, and a person can home like using a "Get Out Of Jail," for Free. It is the law in Florida, but millions did not agree. People like you don't agree, but your kind would rarely agree with a Democrat. No use to argue with your kind, you will find a way to look right. But your kind lost the election to a half Black, not once but twice, even though you believed you would win.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#8337 Apr 5, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Anonymous you are real good at quoting law that is correct, but that doesn't always make it right with the people.
The law that was written by the founders, was written many years ago, it is outdated as a new Nissan compared to a Ford Model T. It needs to be revised, just like the King James Bible, ushered in NIT, NIV Bibles etc. Not everyone agrees, but who talks the language dating back to 1611, or 1769? The right to bear arms needs to be kept intact, but the Founding Fathers didn't have in mind for us to own tanks, or weapons that are designed as killing machines. That law is as outdated as the pocket watch.
Travon Martin was killed by someone that murdered, against the Law given to Moses, but mankind has bent that law to protect those that kill. I think your killer knew what he had planned in his mind what he was going to do. Why does a neighhood watch person need to carry a gun? You observe, report what you see, let the law handle it. Or in the case of a man bent on taking the law into their own hands because he is carring a gun, looking to provoke an innocent person, and kill him with your law of Stand Your Ground. The ones that hired him, paid Trayvon parents big bucks because they knew, the neighbood watchman, had murdered. I doubt if they required the watchman to carry a weapon. All one has to do is use some crafty lying lawyers, use your law, and a person can home like using a "Get Out Of Jail," for Free. It is the law in Florida, but millions did not agree. People like you don't agree, but your kind would rarely agree with a Democrat. No use to argue with your kind, you will find a way to look right. But your kind lost the election to a half Black, not once but twice, even though you believed you would win.
Interpretation is correct and the reason for the citizens of the United States to possess and own those types of firearms is to allow the citizens of the United States the ability to protect themselve from Tyranny which is the type of Federal Government Liberals are for and advocate with their Gun Control Laws which Jefferson was right when he said "When government fears the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny." and if the Liberals take peoples rights to own these killing machines you will have tyranny and you will fear the US Federal Government.

“Meh.”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#8338 Apr 6, 2014
They cannot kill a Spook wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet you don't have the grade school mastery of a toothbrush or feminine hygiene.
Not to share with you the pearl clutching horrors of the feminine cycle, but generally feminine hygiene issues related to it come into play a bit after grade school. I can recommend some materials on the subject if you're interested in learning more about the female body.

“Meh.”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#8339 Apr 6, 2014
Buckeye at birth wrote:
I meant to say look at any country taken over like Cuba,Venezuela,N.Korea,China,I ran,if the citizens were armed maybe these country's wouldn't be in the situation that they are in.And it could happen here in the US!!...This President is getting away with alot of crap other Presidents would have never gotten away with,in my lifetime.He is getting away like acting like a Dictator.But he has a willing press,a Senate who is in lock step with every unconstitutional trick he pulls off..And that is very distrubing,and very Dangerous to our FREEDOM AND SURVIVAL..........Left unchecked,it could lead us into an erea that we have never been, lose of all our LIBERTIES...And Tyranny will surely follow..........So don't get so upset with grammer,worry where your Country is headed, with this Leftist in the WH.......
You seem to be very afraid and very poorly able to express yourself in a way that belies an education. I'm interested in both of these things. Could you talk a bit about your background, to better inform on where these forces might come from?
Neutral Party

Prospect, KY

#8340 Apr 7, 2014
Wide Rider you need to realize gun control is like that size 18 dress you want to wear. Not gonna happen!

Another ironic liberal result has occurred under your Messiah. Despite rhetoric to the contrary, gun manufacturers have thrived under this failure of a leader.
Carrena

Columbus, OH

#8341 Apr 7, 2014
I demand the Secret Service be immediately disarmed. That should make Obama feel safer, huh?
Neutral Party

Prospect, KY

#8342 Apr 7, 2014
Not a bad idea as long as both the President and VP get the same protection.

President Biden could be worst that our current Muslim disgrace.
Pale Rider

AOL

#8343 Apr 7, 2014
Carrena wrote:
I demand the Secret Service be immediately disarmed. That should make Obama feel safer, huh?
Do you want to be known as the "MOST STUPID" of Columbus, Ohio?
They cannot kill a Spook

Toledo, OH

#8344 Apr 7, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you want to be known as the "MOST STUPID" of Columbus, Ohio?
Why shoukd a traitor be guarded by people with weapons when you and that traitor claim the citizens would be.safer without weapons.
Pale Rider

AOL

#8345 Apr 7, 2014
Neutral Party wrote:
Not a bad idea as long as both the President and VP get the same protection.
President Biden could be worst that our current Muslim disgrace.
I have said many times you, you are not very bright. You are making my point with your silly talk. You can't get anymore crazy, when you agree, that the President that hasn't started a war, instead, you hope someway, you would like to see him assassinated. It is one thing to disagree, but to want Secret Service taken away, there are dingbats everywhere that hope he gets killed. You are awful.
Pale Rider

Alexandria, KY

#8346 Apr 7, 2014
Neutral Party wrote:
Wide Rider you need to realize gun control is like that size 18 dress you want to wear. Not gonna happen!
Another ironic liberal result has occurred under your Messiah. Despite rhetoric to the contrary, gun manufacturers have thrived under this failure of a leader.
Does that 44 DD Bra work for you? And you are right, that size 18 isn't going to happen.
Why do you make a fool of yourself? Plus you are so damn ignorant.

The Great Obama won, not once, but twice against, 100's of Republicans that wanted to run, but knew they could not win.

So many accomplishments, to many to mention stupid Neutral.

As I recall, you supported the nutty as you are Sarah Palin, shows how little you know about politics. What you do know could be written on a piece of paper, and stuffed into a thimble. If old Bushwhacker was President, you would be on your prayer rug. Big Penis says you aren't a Christian, instead he claims you now have a new name, Muhammad Hadrat. Tell us what it is like to be a Muslim.
Pale Rider

Alexandria, KY

#8347 Apr 7, 2014
They cannot kill a Spook wrote:
<quoted text>
Why shoukd a traitor be guarded by people with weapons when you and that traitor claim the citizens would be.safer without weapons.
You know about the time I think you are smart, you say something stupid. Would you look up where I don't want you to own a gun, page number and post number. If I did, I just said that, to save yourself from getting shot in the foot. I don't want that to happen to you. Mr Spook Please Mr. Custer, I don't want to die. I want you around for a long time. Remember you need to save another cat.
Neutral Party

Prospect, KY

#8348 Apr 8, 2014
Widest Rider sounds like she's having a bad day. Everyone is stupid that doesn't agree with her.

Oblamo has too many accomplishments to mention? But history will remember him for eliminating the middle class, f ucking up legislation with his name on it and doubling the nations debt.

Some great accomplishments. History will wonder why we elected a person without the experience to lead this once great nation.

Gun control is dead. As dead as men being attracted to your nasty personality.
Pale Rider

Alexandria, KY

#8349 Apr 8, 2014
Neutral Party wrote:
Widest Rider sounds like she's having a bad day. Everyone is stupid that doesn't agree with her.
Oblamo has too many accomplishments to mention? But history will remember him for eliminating the middle class, f ucking up legislation with his name on it and doubling the nations debt.
Some great accomplishments. History will wonder why we elected a person without the experience to lead this once great nation.
Gun control is dead. As dead as men being attracted to your nasty personality.
Huge 44 DD you must be a real sight. How is tht sex change coming along. You must be the queen.

Since: Aug 12

Acworth, GA

#8350 Apr 8, 2014
How'd that Kentucky game turn out last night?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bennett Smith gate stories from the victims poi... (May '13) 5 min Not Scott 2,452
Catman Dave 11 min Catman Dave 26
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 13 min xxxrayted 31,511
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 42 min Male 3,576
Connecticut: Democrat arrested Voter Fraud 1 hr Duke for Mayor 13
Dear Duke (Got a problem, I've got your solution) 1 hr Duke for Mayor 105
Should Obama be impeached due to Benghazi, IRS ... (May '13) 2 hr Canterbury 452
Armed Contractor on Elevator with President 2 hr Male 64
Xenos Christian Fellowship is a CULT! (Jul '12) 5 hr Concerned Brother 963
Columbus Dating
Find my Match

Columbus Jobs

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]