#8270 Mar 18, 2014
Neutral Party wrote:
<quoted text>
My what a DH you must be.
Designated hitter?
Pale Rider

AOL

#8272 Mar 20, 2014
Some argue cars kill more than guns. Some say guns don't kill. What some people can say, it is like saying if you want to live, you have to breathe. Just stupid stuff.

But there is one thing we need to know, who owns guns that aren't necessary. Not necessary at all for civilians to own. Once we know, and most General's agree, civilians DO NOT NEED weapons made to use in war. It is like your neighbor with a Abrams M1 A1. Do they need one? No! Nor do they need weapons that was designed to be used in war. How can we find out what they have? Registration for every gun. What does one do with guns intended for use in war? DESTROY!
SFF

Cleveland, OH

#8273 Mar 20, 2014
Feel free to come on over and get mine. Only very. very stupid people would put all their faith in the government and police to protect them at all times. when the bad guys show up there is never a cop close by but you can bet my 45 is. In the face of danger all a cop is good for is to order the body bag after the danger is over. I have no intention of ever being a victim because you don't want to protect yourself and your family. I really hope that you become my neighbor soon. I promise to never use my guns to protect your sorry ass, I will call a cop to bring the body bags.
Pale Rider

AOL

#8275 Mar 20, 2014
SFF wrote:
Feel free to come on over and get mine. Only very. very stupid people would put all their faith in the government and police to protect them at all times. when the bad guys show up there is never a cop close by but you can bet my 45 is. In the face of danger all a cop is good for is to order the body bag after the danger is over. I have no intention of ever being a victim because you don't want to protect yourself and your family. I really hope that you become my neighbor soon. I promise to never use my guns to protect your sorry ass, I will call a cop to bring the body bags.
Hello stupid!
SFF

Cleveland, OH

#8276 Mar 20, 2014
pail rider rode the short bus, maybe still does. going to tell mommy on me. go drink some more koolaid little boy what is it Obama flavored?

Its past your bed time
Neutral Party

Prospect, KY

#8277 Mar 20, 2014
Gun control is as dead as the Oblamo Presidency.

Hasn't done a damn thing since Sandy Hook or Aurora. Not surprised as he hasn't done anything to benefit the middle class either. Just takes care of his donors.
Pale Rider

AOL

#8278 Mar 20, 2014
Neutral Party wrote:
Hasn't done a damn thing since Sandy Hook or Aurora. Not surprised as he hasn't done anything to benefit the middle class either. Just takes care of his donors.
What have the Republicans done since Obama has been President? They ran how many that had hopes of beating Obama. Was it 20 or so. They don't have anything running in 2016 either. No one that can win. All the Democrat's have to say is look at the last Republican in the White House, A real disaster, the one that screwed up America. Your top line has been repeated over, and over. If it wasn't for your repeats, you would have nothing. A typical Republican loser. You wait like the no good that you are to repeat. Why don't you start a thread? You know it will not go anywhere, just like those of Reality Speaks would start. Or SL, no where. No brains, nothing. Now start your chicken, potatoes, fries, bigger than a cow BS. Repeat over and over your same old BS of nothing boy. Grow up. Don't you believe it is time stalker?
Neutral Party

Prospect, KY

#8279 Mar 21, 2014
People who still refer to what happened over 5 years ago are making excuses for what hasn't been accomplished since.

This is Oblamo's era. Failed foreign and domestic policies..

America is no longer a super power and the world is unsafe because of it. And our children and grandchildren will be paying for these failed policies for years to come.
Neutral Party

Prospect, KY

#8280 Mar 21, 2014
5 years ago it was anyone but Bush. Now it is anyone but Oblamo.

Why doesn't Lundergran-Grimes ask him to come to KY and campaign for her?

Oblamo is like someone with a contagious disease, no one wants to be around him. Failures follow this man.
Pale Rider

AOL

#8281 Mar 21, 2014
Neutral Party wrote:
5 years ago it was anyone but Bush. Now it is anyone but Oblamo.
Why doesn't Lundergran-Grimes ask him to come to KY and campaign for her?
Oblamo is like someone with a contagious disease, no one wants to be around him. Failures follow this man.
Those words remind me of you, no one wants any part of you.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#8282 Mar 22, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Those words remind me of you, no one wants any part of you.
said the single fat woman men run from..

are you the bearded lady at the Circus too?
Neutral Party

Prospect, KY

#8283 Mar 22, 2014
Hold on RS. No man has to run from Wide Rider. She can't run. She can barely walk.

Expect big changes this fall. Question is will the Republican leadership act responsibly and end Oblamo's reign of terror.
Neutral Party

Prospect, KY

#8284 Mar 23, 2014
Guns cause crime and if we take guns away from people who haven't broken the law yet, then criminals will also not have guns somehow. Gun-free zones also protect people from criminals, who we're sure won't enter "gun-free zones" for some reason. Unless they do…. Which proves the problem is actually law abiding gun owners somehow or another. And that's why we need more and more gun laws until all the people who obey gun laws can't have guns any more, which will save us from criminals and crazy people who don't care about the law.

“Meh.”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#8285 Mar 24, 2014
Neutral Party wrote:
Guns cause crime and if we take guns away from people who haven't broken the law yet, then criminals will also not have guns somehow. Gun-free zones also protect people from criminals, who we're sure won't enter "gun-free zones" for some reason. Unless they do…. Which proves the problem is actually law abiding gun owners somehow or another. And that's why we need more and more gun laws until all the people who obey gun laws can't have guns any more, which will save us from criminals and crazy people who don't care about the law.
It's true. They banned most guns here and the crime rate skyrocketed. The homicide rate is double that of the US now!

Oh, no...wait, it's half the rate of the US.
Neutral Party

Prospect, KY

#8286 Mar 24, 2014
Where is here?

“Meh.”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#8287 Mar 24, 2014
Neutral Party wrote:
Where is here?
The UK. London, specifically. It's a lovely place, once you get used to the weather and the strange spelling.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#8288 Mar 24, 2014
tranpsosition wrote:
<quoted text>
It's true. They banned most guns here and the crime rate skyrocketed. The homicide rate is double that of the US now!
Oh, no...wait, it's half the rate of the US.
and Obama's community he so perfectly organized is the murder capital of the world, and guns are forbidden.

look how well that is working......self genocide, and EBT cards to purchase more ammo for stolen weapons.

I am still laughing at your ignorance, and lack of critical thinking.

please spell check for me, because I don't care to.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#8289 Mar 24, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
and Obama's community he so perfectly organized is the murder capital of the world, and guns are forbidden.
look how well that is working......self genocide, and EBT cards to purchase more ammo for stolen weapons.
I am still laughing at your ignorance, and lack of critical thinking.
please spell check for me, because I don't care to.
What is today's story? 10 billion, 20 million or 10 million? 5%,.5% or .005%?
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#8290 Mar 24, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
What is today's story? 10 billion, 20 million or 10 million? 5%,.5% or .005%?
that the best you have to a question you don't want to answer?

well .005% of voter fraud or commission on my sales is significant, and you don't like that either.

today's story is you have not changed, and still are a troll.
Buckeye at birth

Elkhart, IN

#8291 Mar 24, 2014
Obama's would like the UN to confiscate our guns,much like the Ukraine gave up their ability to defend themselves after Clinton said we would help them,and signed an agreement.Russia promised never to invade,cake walk,when we renege ,and Putin doesn't fear big ears anyway.A lesten to take note,the Democrat Party just can't be trusted ever!!,especially with this MARXIST at the helm.......Never surrender your GUNS, times are getting alot worse under this empty suit in the WH.Don't be like the UKRAINE'S,disarmed and unable to defend themselves from TYRANNY......It could happen HERE!!......I have a pen & phone!!...not exactly the words from a Constitutional believing President,who swore to abide and uphold by that document!!....He's dangerous!!.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Transportation Insider: Outgoing COTA trustee p... 7 min dpx55 6
convert to islam online and become a muslim 29 min Mohammed 2
Merry Christmas! What's your favorite memory? 1 hr Big Papa Tea 321
Scammer 1 hr GlitterSucks 9
Where will Glitter be spending the holidays? 1 hr GlitterSucks 1
I found Mr Tea 1 hr Big Papa Tea 12
Joe Cocker is dead. 1 hr They cannot kill ... 2
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 9 hr Neutral Party 4,842
COPS lives MATTER 16 hr They cannot kill ... 48
Columbus Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:51 am PST

NFL 5:51AM
Johnny Manziel: 'I want to be the guy' in Cleveland
Bleacher Report 6:00 AM
Preview, Prediction for Bengals vs. Broncos
Bleacher Report 8:00 AM
NFL Power Rankings Week 17: Predicting Post-Monday Night Football Standings
NBC Sports10:10 AM
Why does Cincinnati shrink in the spotlight?
NBC Sports12:23 PM
Hoyer, Manziel are both hurt, so Connor Shaw may start