you keep believing that Troll.
fantasy is your religion.
See? You just did it again.
Neutral Party

Prospect, KY

#8255 Mar 17, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
All I have done is repeat what you have said, verbatim. The fact that the numbers very wildly and the arithmetic is wrong is the simple result of you constantly changing your tale.
The voting fraud number, for the 1000th time, was .005% not 1/2%.
In your case, I see the justification of your parents beating your ass daily. Do you get along with anyone, including yourself? I have some professional friends that I could recommend to you for shock therapy.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#8256 Mar 17, 2014
Neutral Party wrote:
<quoted text>
In your case, I see the justification of your parents beating your ass daily. Do you get along with anyone, including yourself? I have some professional friends that I could recommend to you for shock therapy.
I get along with people who aren't liars, hypocrites, bigots and teabaggers.
Wait what

Columbus, OH

#8257 Mar 17, 2014
<quoted text>
I think it is because you know that you have been engaged in a two year fabrication about who you claim to be and you know that you have screwed up your story numerous times and it is easier to just shout out liar than it is to face the truth.
Two years, really? You're keeping track? You gave up two years of your (almost) daily life to follow an anonymous poster by continuing to 'shout out liar'? smh
Wait what

Columbus, OH

#8258 Mar 17, 2014
<quoted text>
I think it's more like: I get along with people who hate life, love to play the grammar police on the internet for lack of a real life, don't know how to share a funny story at a party and those with fetishes.

“Meh.”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#8259 Mar 18, 2014
Huh, apparently the internet really hates it when you call someone out for talking nonsense but is fine with spouting off all sorts of nonsense.

This is terribly interesting. Can I ask those of you who are upset why you're upset at fairly transparent lies being called out? I'm not really understanding the processes fueling the outrage.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#8260 Mar 18, 2014
tranpsosition wrote:
Huh, apparently the internet really hates it when you call someone out for talking nonsense but is fine with spouting off all sorts of nonsense.
This is terribly interesting. Can I ask those of you who are upset why you're upset at fairly transparent lies being called out? I'm not really understanding the processes fueling the outrage.
only your fantasy see them as lies.

Reality is that it is not lies.

By the way......who cares what you or mutt pack think?

While you call me liar, I continue to put distance between us at rapid clip.

just think....in 3 weeks what I earn is all mine. What I earned to date is the governments.

Trolls like you are the problem in America, and are being aborted.

enjoy the ride, because watching you implode is pure ecstasy.

“Meh.”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#8261 Mar 18, 2014
You were going to post a photo of your shoes or suit label, next to your name, weren't you?
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#8262 Mar 18, 2014
Wait what wrote:
<quoted text>
Two years, really? You're keeping track? You gave up two years of your (almost) daily life to follow an anonymous poster by continuing to 'shout out liar'? smh
Your complaint that I have been posting here too long is a bit ironic considering your usual complaint is that I have been here as long as everyone else. And check the posts again. Your pal RS is the one shouting out liar.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#8263 Mar 18, 2014
Wait what wrote:
<quoted text>
I think it's more like: I get along with people who hate life, love to play the grammar police on the internet for lack of a real life, don't know how to share a funny story at a party and those with fetishes.
Then you and I should be pals.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#8264 Mar 18, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
only your fantasy see them as lies.
Reality is that it is not lies.
By the way......who cares what you or mutt pack think?
While you call me liar, I continue to put distance between us at rapid clip.
just think....in 3 weeks what I earn is all mine. What I earned to date is the governments.
Trolls like you are the problem in America, and are being aborted.
enjoy the ride, because watching you implode is pure ecstasy.
That .005% or .5% or 5% of 10 million or 20 million or 10 billion is some good money. Salud!

“Queen of my domain”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#8265 Mar 18, 2014
<quoted text>
You don't get along well in your own company. Helluva life, Ms. Intolerant.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#8266 Mar 18, 2014
gokeefe wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't get along well in your own company. Helluva life, Ms. Intolerant.
Do you find it the least bit odd that you are so obsessed with me that you have created an entire fantasy persona for you to lash out at?

“Queen of my domain”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#8267 Mar 18, 2014
<quoted text>
Do you find it the least bit odd that you are so obsessed with me that you have created an entire fantasy persona for you to lash out at?
What??????

I find it hilarious and ironic that you've posted this in nanoseconds of my presence, especially when I haven't been posting the past 2-3 days. Are you this obsessed?
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#8268 Mar 18, 2014
gokeefe wrote:
<quoted text>
What??????
I find it hilarious and ironic that you've posted this in nanoseconds of my presence, especially when I haven't been posting the past 2-3 days. Are you this obsessed?
17 minutes is nanoseconds? You haven't posted for 2-3 days and the first thing you do is reply to one of my posts that was directed to someone else. Uh huh. That was a rather weak attempt at deflection.
Neutral Party

Prospect, KY

#8269 Mar 18, 2014
<quoted text>
My what a DH you must be.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#8270 Mar 18, 2014
Neutral Party wrote:
<quoted text>
My what a DH you must be.
Designated hitter?
Pale Rider

AOL

#8272 Mar 20, 2014
Some argue cars kill more than guns. Some say guns don't kill. What some people can say, it is like saying if you want to live, you have to breathe. Just stupid stuff.

But there is one thing we need to know, who owns guns that aren't necessary. Not necessary at all for civilians to own. Once we know, and most General's agree, civilians DO NOT NEED weapons made to use in war. It is like your neighbor with a Abrams M1 A1. Do they need one? No! Nor do they need weapons that was designed to be used in war. How can we find out what they have? Registration for every gun. What does one do with guns intended for use in war? DESTROY!
SFF

Cleveland, OH

#8273 Mar 20, 2014
Feel free to come on over and get mine. Only very. very stupid people would put all their faith in the government and police to protect them at all times. when the bad guys show up there is never a cop close by but you can bet my 45 is. In the face of danger all a cop is good for is to order the body bag after the danger is over. I have no intention of ever being a victim because you don't want to protect yourself and your family. I really hope that you become my neighbor soon. I promise to never use my guns to protect your sorry ass, I will call a cop to bring the body bags.
Pale Rider

AOL

#8275 Mar 20, 2014
SFF wrote:
Feel free to come on over and get mine. Only very. very stupid people would put all their faith in the government and police to protect them at all times. when the bad guys show up there is never a cop close by but you can bet my 45 is. In the face of danger all a cop is good for is to order the body bag after the danger is over. I have no intention of ever being a victim because you don't want to protect yourself and your family. I really hope that you become my neighbor soon. I promise to never use my guns to protect your sorry ass, I will call a cop to bring the body bags.
Hello stupid!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
oh, ha ha ha 20 min d pants 1
Monsanto = Poison = Clinton 1 hr Clintondreamers 22
Eliz.Warren Slammed Hillary Bankruptcy Vote 1 hr Clintondreamers 5
Why the British left EU 2 hr d pants 38
Hillary's speech - thread is missing 3 hr d pants 124
News Columbus veteran, ousted for sexual orientation... 4 hr Cordwainer Trout 6
Heroin in Columbus? 5 hr They cannot kill ... 2
Topix Closes Human Sexuality Forums 5 hr GlitterSucks_ 28
Ohio School Prayer Ballot Issue Rejected 6 hr Beentheredonethat 50
America is doomed. 13 hr Male 33