Gun Control Under Obama
Neutral Party

Prospect, KY

#8236 Mar 15, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
He works? Really? Come on, now.
What do you do for a living other than argue with everyone including yourself?
Neutral Party

Prospect, KY

#8237 Mar 15, 2014
Everyone is wealthy, has a doctorate and is good looking on the internet.

On this site it is the ideas you present and the content of your posts that are the only truths that count.

Best for everyone to move on here.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#8238 Mar 16, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
you are unable to read. You lie....you spin....and fail every single time.
little punks like you have no future, and lack of brains to get anywhere but a library to use free computers to pizz people off.
My commission is 5%, and the .005% was the insignificant number you claim of voter fraud. When I applied your insignificant number to my commissions......you spin wildly out of control, and lie to cover how utterly stupid you are.
You could not find a poll to vote at unless someone drove you there, and helped you physically vote.
I take great pride in knowing trash like you will never cross my path with exception of gas stations possibly.
It is quite funny that 100% of the time you lie to discredit those who prove how weak and useless you are.
no go huff more glue moron, and play in the street.
Walter, you insisted over and over that your commission was half a percent. You repeatedly insisted that .005% was equal to half a percent. You have claimed that your annual sales are 10 Billion, 20 million and 10 million. You even tried to explain the math to everyone about how .5% of 20 million is 6 figures. And 100% of the time, when you get called on it, you scream that the person is lying.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#8239 Mar 16, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
that .005% of my commission rate exceeds your annual income. It is worth spending to protect.
That 1/2% is 6 figures.
You know as much about business as you do law.......nothing.
1/2% is 6 figures? Really?
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#8240 Mar 16, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
Pale I have $10 million in annual sales, and by 2014 end it will be closer to 13 million.
When I told you about items I purchased as a middle middle class citizen, all you loons call me liar.
The lie is you are middle class. Wannabe middle class is much better fitting, and minimum wage is for kids.
Reality Speaks wrote:

<quoted text>
and you are still arguing your unfinished math problem.
what a petulant child you are.
WAAAHAAAAAAAAAA
See 20 million is gross sales douce bag, and when you subtract the such insignificant number of .005% of paid commissions according to you, it is no big deal.
Keep whaling stupid....you are a hoot.
your intelligence level is less than my shoe size of 11.
what a joke.

“Queen of my domain”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#8241 Mar 16, 2014
<quoted text>
my shoe size of 11.
I guess that eliminates you from wearing the glass slippers. Did you mean to imply you were the ugly, rude stepsister? If so, I wholeheartedly concur with your assessment. See, we can agree once in awhile. You really shouldn't reveal so much identifying information, Squatch.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#8242 Mar 16, 2014
gokeefe wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess that eliminates you from wearing the glass slippers. Did you mean to imply you were the ugly, rude stepsister? If so, I wholeheartedly concur with your assessment. See, we can agree once in awhile. You really shouldn't reveal so much identifying information, Squatch.
What the Hell are you talking about?
Scots2

Fairburn, GA

#8243 Mar 16, 2014
Female wrote:
We need more gun control. More guns more killing and I don't care what the constitution says. There are some of you crazies on here that say you have guns and that is scary. This is not the wild wild west fools. When I read some of these posts you know who has issues and is paranoid and they are the ones that say they have guns and harp about the constitution. Maybe they will flip their flippers on Dec 21. That will be their special day to fly off the planet.
You know "Female" the only crazies are the ones who claim they know about gun owners, which they don't, can you tell me where in this country of ours that people have gone bat shit crazy and are shooting each other and where people have guns the crime rate has gone up, any where, humm? You have a right to your opinion but you do not have the right to yell fire in a movie theater which is what it sounds like you are doing yelling fire where there is none, is disruptive and wrong. You need to get a hold of your emotions, calm down, take a couple of deep breaths
and hope if you ever get in a jam and if you do, you should hope that there is someone who has a gun to help you because by the time the cops get there they may just have the distasteful duty of clean-up the mess that was once you? Guns don't kill people, people kill people!
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#8244 Mar 17, 2014
<quoted text>
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
and you are still arguing your unfinished math problem.
what a petulant child you are.
WAAAHAAAAAAAAAA
See 20 million is gross sales douce bag, and when you subtract the such insignificant number of .005% of paid commissions according to you, it is no big deal.
Keep whaling stupid....you are a hoot.
your intelligence level is less than my shoe size of 11.
what a joke.
because you spin everything......I mean everything.......

Your lies and adolescent talk is funny......especially knowing only loser trolls are reading your BS.

YOU CLAIMED VOTER FRAUD IS Nonexistent........and lied as always.

Your tiny number of 1/2% only matters when applied to my commissions.

November is approaching fast, and aborting your idiocy from Ohio is going to be better to watch, than the best movie of the year.

You keep preaching your fantasy illusions, and I will continue to rub them in your face.

Wimps like you get laughed at.......ask Obama.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#8245 Mar 17, 2014
Neutral Party wrote:
On this site it is the ideas you present and the content of your posts that are the only truths that count.
WEALTH?

on this blog site wealth is defined by having a job.

the trolls out number employed on this site.

Middle Class is defined by not working, and on Obama's payroll.

If you live in suburbia with wife and kids....you are evil rich.

Having an investment account, and recreational toys in the driveway is a sin to these trolls.

There is not a single poor person on this blog, and everyone claims middle class.

Me thinks that % of the population that Romney spoke about as not paying income taxes and a waste to campaign for is alive and well on topix.

The biggest minority group on Topix is tax payers.

FACT.
They cannot kill a Spook

Toledo, OH

#8246 Mar 17, 2014
Neutral Party wrote:
You can never be too wealthy. The the trolls believe anyone with more than they have is too wealthy.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#8247 Mar 17, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
because you spin everything......I mean everything.......
Your lies and adolescent talk is funny......especially knowing only loser trolls are reading your BS.
YOU CLAIMED VOTER FRAUD IS Nonexistent........and lied as always.
Your tiny number of 1/2% only matters when applied to my commissions.
November is approaching fast, and aborting your idiocy from Ohio is going to be better to watch, than the best movie of the year.
You keep preaching your fantasy illusions, and I will continue to rub them in your face.
Wimps like you get laughed at.......ask Obama.
All I have done is repeat what you have said, verbatim. The fact that the numbers very wildly and the arithmetic is wrong is the simple result of you constantly changing your tale.

The voting fraud number, for the 1000th time, was .005% not 1/2%.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#8248 Mar 17, 2014
<quoted text>
All I have done is repeat what you have said, verbatim. The fact that the numbers very wildly and the arithmetic is wrong is the simple result of you constantly changing your tale.
and your lies continue.

people like you are to be ignored, and it worked on you.

nobody...I repeat nobody wants to be with or around you.

here is wishing you rot in your misery.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#8249 Mar 17, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
and your lies continue.
people like you are to be ignored, and it worked on you.
nobody...I repeat nobody wants to be with or around you.
here is wishing you rot in your misery.
You have an interesting habit. You claim that people lie, but you never state specifically what statements you believe to be untrue. I wonder why that is.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#8250 Mar 17, 2014
<quoted text>
You have an interesting habit. You claim that people lie, but you never state specifically what statements you believe to be untrue. I wonder why that is.
because it is not necessary due to you being a known liar and troll.

you lie and spin everything, and add nothing substantive.

Now you need not wonder......you are armed with fact.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#8251 Mar 17, 2014
They cannot kill a Spook wrote:
<quoted text>
You can never be too wealthy. The the trolls believe anyone with more than they have is too wealthy.
middle class includes minimum wage to the same trolls.

rich is defined as earning more than them.

some consider a family household earning over 100K annually as normal, and others consider that rich.

Obama considers 250K rich.

so the middle class is minimum wage to 250K by today's standards if you listen to the media.

When I was a kid, minimum wage indicated starter job.

Starter job in 2014 demands a living wage, and legislates it.

end result........no more starter jobs, and America unable to compete globally.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#8252 Mar 17, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
because it is not necessary due to you being a known liar and troll.
you lie and spin everything, and add nothing substantive.
Now you need not wonder......you are armed with fact.
I think it is because you know that you have been engaged in a two year fabrication about who you claim to be and you know that you have screwed up your story numerous times and it is easier to just shout out liar than it is to face the truth.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#8253 Mar 17, 2014
<quoted text>
I think it is because you know that you have been engaged in a two year fabrication about who you claim to be and you know that you have screwed up your story numerous times and it is easier to just shout out liar than it is to face the truth.
you keep believing that Troll.

fantasy is your religion.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Akron, OH

#8254 Mar 17, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
you keep believing that Troll.
fantasy is your religion.
See? You just did it again.
Neutral Party

Prospect, KY

#8255 Mar 17, 2014
<quoted text>
In your case, I see the justification of your parents beating your ass daily. Do you get along with anyone, including yourself? I have some professional friends that I could recommend to you for shock therapy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
America Held Hostage Day 128 11 min MarkJ- 9
Xenos Christian Fellowship is a CULT! (Jul '12) 1 hr MGB 1,419
!!Add a word drop a word !! (Jun '12) 2 hr Mimzy 588
FBI and the Trump brothers ..... 2 hr I am Groot 8
Seth Rich, slain DNC staffer 2 hr I am Groot 53
Republicans Cannot Create Jobs 2 hr Trooff 8
R.I.P. Gregg Allman 2 hr Trooff 10

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance