Gun Control Under Obama
d pantz

United States

#8194 Mar 10, 2014
RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
Depending on the plant, the plant manager is often paid more than the salesmen. GM is almost always paid more than the salesmen. Remember, I see the books.
Sometimes, even I make more than the salesmen.
more like it depends on what you're manufacturing, you twatnosed little bitch.
Pale Rider

Marysville, OH

#8195 Mar 10, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
then your salesmen suck, and your plant lacks business.
try seeking some talent for plant improvement.
In other words, you had no talent. Is that why you were told to hit the road, and as a gesture, they offered you a job in sales.
Pale Rider

Marysville, OH

#8196 Mar 10, 2014
Neutral Party wrote:
Gun control is as dead as the Oblamo Presidency. Anything to distract from the Oblamocare debacle. Talk about anything but Oblamocare.
Minimum wage?
Ukraine?
Even the budget that adds $2T to the nation's debt.
Talk about anything but Oblamocare and the fact fewer are insured than prior to 1/1/14. That no one is saving $ except those on Medicaid. That the average family has seen cost almost double.
Talk about anything but Oblamocare. That of those reported signing up for healthcare don't actually have policies. That signing up on the website does not ensure a policy being issued.
Talk about anything but the website for Oblamocare. That 1/5 that signed up haven't paid their premium and have had their policies cancelled.
Talk about anything but Oblamocare. That there are thousand of appeals pending and the govt hasn't even worked out a process for these.
And no one questions why Jimmy Carter is Oblamo's biggest fan!
You don't have the good sense to write about the subject. You can't even talk about or anwser what you bring up.
Pale Rider

Marysville, OH

#8197 Mar 10, 2014
Neutral Party Part Brainless wrote:
<quoted text>
You really are misinformed. I am almost to the point of calling you retarded except that would be unfair to those who have no control over their challenges.
Read this sharpie:
http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/03/04/us -...
Let me know if this is too difficult and I will explain it to you.

Explain it Neutral Part Brainless, not just the headlines.

From the very beginning. How do you remove chemical weapons, and there is a war going on? It will take time, no matter what Obama says or the United States would have us believe. Or you wanting to make everyone you disagree with look bad. Why don'tyou look up, the chemical weapons stored here in Kentucky. How long has that taken? No war going on here, and we still have not gotten rid of them all. It is people like you that tries to make every issue you can muster up, to make Obama look bad.

The whole point, America isn't in another damn war, we cannot afford. It is a lot cheaper to talk than possiblely another World War.

You explain what good has came from the invasion of Iraq? Other than getting the only man in the Middle East that could control Iran hung?

Explain Neutral, you think you know everything? Explain the Syrian Chemical Weapons. How would you quickly remove them and people shooting at you?

Neutral Part Brainless can't talk about gun control, nor can he explain what he brings up.
Neutral Party

Prospect, KY

#8198 Mar 11, 2014
You'll reach for any excuse to cover this inept POTUS.

Oblamo draws a line in the sand. Calls it a "game changer". Syria uses chemical weapons, Russia brokers a deal.

Deadlines are missed. No shipments are pending.

Attention liberals: The reason you hold them accountable is because they have used them on their own people and they will again.

Just because you talk about it doesn't mean you solved it. According to Oblamo supporters, if no one would oppose him he'd fix everything.

This is the world we're dealing with, community organizer skills will not work.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#8199 Mar 11, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
The only $50.000 gun, you know anything about is one you read about on the Internet. You can barely spell, much less making very much money. If you are in sales, it wasn't because you took a test to get the job. In my opinion, you are a dimwit period, people merely laugh at you on here.
when you say people....you meant sub human trash like yourself.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#8200 Mar 11, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
In other words, you had no talent. Is that why you were told to hit the road, and as a gesture, they offered you a job in sales.
sorry to disappoint you stupid one. My sales exceed 10,000,000,000 annually, and are growing.

loons like you scrape sea gull chit off my car and boat.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#8201 Mar 11, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
sorry to disappoint you stupid one. My sales exceed 10,000,000,000 annually, and are growing.
Wow. Now it's up to 10 Billion. Another month and it will be 100 billion. Salud!
Vlad Putin

Polevskoy, Russia

#8202 Mar 11, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Were you born this stupid?
Pale Rider

Marysville, OH

#8203 Mar 11, 2014
Vlad Putin wrote:
<quoted text>
Were you born this stupid?
I was born with an with an electronic brain, I just can't help it, I wish I could.

We need to get these guns off the street. Stop all sales on Facebook. It is no wonder thugs are buying guns, to rob, shoot people, kill. What about it Tonyd2? Are you selling guns on Facebook too? That is where Reality is selling, Facebook.
Pale Rider

Marysville, OH

#8204 Mar 11, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
And you talk about how bad the economy is under Obama. You have to be the ultimate windbag on Columbus Topix. Do you really expect people to believe you?

“The One! The Only! RUKiddingme”

Since: Dec 08

Jersey, Baby!

#8205 Mar 11, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
then your salesmen suck, and your plant lacks business.
try seeking some talent for plant improvement.
We maxed out our bonus program last year and added production capacity. The salesman we have here would make you look like a fry cook at McDonald's.

Of course, I suppose a mirror or a camera could pull off that trick too.

“The One! The Only! RUKiddingme”

Since: Dec 08

Jersey, Baby!

#8206 Mar 11, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
That number on the sign in front of where you work? It means number of hamburgers sold over all time at all of the McDonald's, not what you sold.

Don't you have some fries to salt?
Pale Rider

AOL

#8207 Mar 11, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the most outrageous stupid fool to ever post on Topix. How can you be selling guns, when you are on Topix all day long.
Pale Rider

AOL

#8208 Mar 11, 2014
Realty Speaks works for a small gun range in Central Ohio. He goes with his boss aboard his boat. He washes the cars and trucks and boat for his boss. He is a chronic liar.

I had one of my hired hands that told people that didn't know him. He owned this and that, he could not help but tell one lie after another. You could not believe a word he said, just like Reality, not a single word, none.

We need to pray that this liar will get some help. RU_Kiddingme
knows Reality like a book. He knows along with many others on here, he is to be pitied. I agree, and you will too, when you read his outrageous lies.
Neutral Party

Prospect, KY

#8209 Mar 11, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow. Now it's up to 10 Billion. Another month and it will be 100 billion. Salud!
At least he works. Do you do anything except argue with everyone including yourself?
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#8210 Mar 12, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
Realty Speaks works for a small gun range in Central Ohio. He goes with his boss aboard his boat. He washes the cars and trucks and boat for his boss. He is a chronic liar.
I had one of my hired hands that told people that didn't know him. He owned this and that, he could not help but tell one lie after another. You could not believe a word he said, just like Reality, not a single word, none.
We need to pray that this liar will get some help. RU_Kiddingme
knows Reality like a book. He knows along with many others on here, he is to be pitied. I agree, and you will too, when you read his outrageous lies.
and in 3 hours I have appointment in Cincinnati. It is going to be a blizzard when traveling home.

What I know is you could add RU Kidding me, Che, Duke, think tank etc all together collectively, and they would have problems keeping up with me.

I left the firearms industry in 1990 for opportunity to sell industry manufacturing opportunities.

You keep your pity.........you are a pitiful excuse of an American, and classless.

Want funny.....you and a hired hand. Do you pay minimum wage, and are you in compliance with Obamacare?

The IRS needs to know about people like you and unsafe working conditions, and not paying a living wage.

Is your employee an illegal alien?

Pale I have $10 million in annual sales, and by 2014 end it will be closer to 13 million.

When I told you about items I purchased as a middle middle class citizen, all you loons call me liar.

The lie is you are middle class. Wannabe middle class is much better fitting, and minimum wage is for kids.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#8211 Mar 12, 2014
RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
That number on the sign in front of where you work? It means number of hamburgers sold over all time at all of the McDonald's, not what you sold.
Don't you have some fries to salt?
the number on the sign is how many days the plant ran without a recordable accident.

your stupidity and envy are on display again.

do your salesmen earn minimum wage?

Salespeople in competition with me all earn 6 figures or would not have been hired. A tax return is part of the interview process, because income tells the story if you can sell or not for real.

You sales team of 40K salesman is not going to move your company forward, and mediocre at best in sales.

soak up a dose of reality, and understand without sales nothing happens, and sales are the blood of a company. Without sales they die.

Of course in your world salespeople are just bodies.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#8212 Mar 12, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the most outrageous stupid fool to ever post on Topix. How can you be selling guns, when you are on Topix all day long.
you are a discarded woman no man wants, and you call me outrageous when everybody on this blog knows you are a nut job.

Today I am going to set foot in your homeland for a few hours........tell me if you noticed the economy pick up.

I will be using money to buy lunch....that is unusual were you hail from.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#8213 Mar 12, 2014
Buying firearms on Facebook from out of state sellers is an illegal act.

If you buy firearms from legitimate site Gunbroker.com you will have to finalize transaction at a licensed dealer and pass background check.

I like Pale, do not want illegal transactions going unpunished.

We need to punish offenders, not law abiding citizens.

The lib way is to ban.

Why not ban Facebook?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
F1: Who's out? 6 min Posting as myself 7
Should the GOP cut its loses? 11 min Seriouslady 961
Big Johnson 19 min d pants 67
Please help me find the love of my life 50 min d pants 132
News 6110 Holiday Lane, Dublin. 57 min Pam 3
Hillary praises KKK head, Byrd. 1 hr Duke for Mayor 46
SC clown sightins being taken seriously. 1 hr Posting as myself 1

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance