Gun Control Under Obama
Pale Rider

Marysville, OH

#8174 Mar 8, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
when you looked out the window of my office you were staring at a gun range.
was that private enough for you?
I left because I was 27 years old and wanted more. Received an offer to move to sales and took it.
I am still in sales, and you are still a loser.
Yesterday the Columbus blowhard wrote that he was going to a trapp shooting range and use his $550,000 gun. One of his cheap guns, I might add. So I asked him, why he wasn't going to a private range, a man as important as he is. Here is his reply today.

So it looks like our big man works at a shooting range as a salesman, no longer a manager.

I left because I was 27 years old and wanted more. Received an offer to move to sales and took it.

It sounds like to me, you had no choice, if you wanted a job. Going from manger to a salesman, is not a huge leap forward, but a giant fall backwards, and you have been stuck there ever since, at an old loud gun range. I believe you have quite a job Reality.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#8175 Mar 8, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Yesterday the Columbus blowhard wrote that he was going to a trapp shooting range and use his $550,000 gun. One of his cheap guns, I might add. So I asked him, why he wasn't going to a private range, a man as important as he is. Here is his reply today.
So it looks like our big man works at a shooting range as a salesman, no longer a manager.
It sounds like to me, you had no choice, if you wanted a job. Going from manger to a salesman, is not a huge leap forward, but a giant fall backwards, and you have been stuck there ever since, at an old loud gun range. I believe you have quite a job Reality.
I suspect RS in in the same position I'm in. When I look out any window of my house I see a private shooting range. It's called owning my own land and no one can prohibit me from firing any weapon on it. No one.

Oh, and you're a wide riding idiot, who thinks small.

We have house guests this weekend. Could someone please judge all rider's post as 'clueless','disagree' and 'nuts' for me? Tks.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#8176 Mar 9, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
reading comprehension escapes you.

and you lie.

I am in sales, and my January paid commissions alone exceed your total 2014 earnings. I have been paid for February also, so I am past your 2014 and 2015 earnings already. By the end of 2014 I will have cased checks that take you till 2026 to catch up.

yes I am laughing at you.

PS: my gun is 50K not 550k like you lied. Please come confiscate it Pale.....please.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#8177 Mar 9, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
and you lie.
I am in sales, and my January paid commissions alone exceed your total 2014 earnings. I have been paid for February also, so I am past your 2014 and 2015 earnings already. By the end of 2014 I will have cased checks that take you till 2026 to catch up.
PS: my gun is 50K not 550k like you lied. Please come confiscate it Pale.....please.
I know, Anne, right?
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
My experience, people who are successful don't state 'I've been so successful.' People who give to charity, either in acts or goods, don't boast about it.
Pale Rider

Marysville, OH

#8178 Mar 9, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
and you lie.
I knew you never owned a $550,000 gun. Nor do you own a $50,000 one either. You must think everyone on here is stupid like you. From a manager to a salesman. I doubt you earn much working at a gun range! How much do you draw from Obama every month?
bingo

Hamilton, OH

#8179 Mar 9, 2014
Pail Rider since you have your head so far up King Obama's ass has he ever taken you a ride with those big Dumbo flopping ears. My guess is between the two of you, you couldn't run bathwater without f***ing it up. I'm sure he rode the short bus in Kenya and I would guess you had the seat next to him. Glad to see your still hanging in there with the other 38%
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#8180 Mar 10, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
I knew you never owned a $550,000 gun. Nor do you own a $50,000 one either. You must think everyone on here is stupid like you. From a manager to a salesman. I doubt you earn much working at a gun range! How much do you draw from Obama every month?
see your post 8164 liar.

I left the firearms industry in the early 90's like I said in prior email. Try to keep up.

By leaving manufacturing for sales, my income dramatically increased. Sales are manufacturing blood....without it they close shop.

A plant manager is not paid as much as a salesman that fills up the manufacturing schedule.
FACT.

When I go to a gun range it is for play.

When I visit manufacturing facilities, it is to make the General Manager's look good by inviting me there to fix their problem. When I do I receive monthly checks for commissions, because when I fixed I also sold.

Pale.....don't believe a word of it.....keep thinking earth is full of useless humans like yourself, and nobody earns more than $10 an hour.

Try to figure out how someone has a paid off boat worth more than your neighborhood on $10 an hour, and tows it with a truck that you could not afford to fill up with diesel.

Pale......when the ice goes out......the boat will be docked at Lake Erie on a 40' dock in protected marina with 24 hour security to keep rats like you away. Hooked up to water, electric and cable. Then when I want to leave dock I just unhook and out to the lake I travel.

Expect me to have lived aboard on boat 90 days in 2014 at above marina at minimum.

with wi-fi at marina and a cell phone, nobody will know I am in my floating office.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#8181 Mar 10, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
see your post 8164 liar.
I left the firearms industry in the early 90's like I said in prior email. Try to keep up.
By leaving manufacturing for sales, my income dramatically increased. Sales are manufacturing blood....without it they close shop.
A plant manager is not paid as much as a salesman that fills up the manufacturing schedule.
FACT.
When I go to a gun range it is for play.
When I visit manufacturing facilities, it is to make the General Manager's look good by inviting me there to fix their problem. When I do I receive monthly checks for commissions, because when I fixed I also sold.
Pale.....don't believe a word of it.....keep thinking earth is full of useless humans like yourself, and nobody earns more than $10 an hour.
Try to figure out how someone has a paid off boat worth more than your neighborhood on $10 an hour, and tows it with a truck that you could not afford to fill up with diesel.
Pale......when the ice goes out......the boat will be docked at Lake Erie on a 40' dock in protected marina with 24 hour security to keep rats like you away. Hooked up to water, electric and cable. Then when I want to leave dock I just unhook and out to the lake I travel.
Expect me to have lived aboard on boat 90 days in 2014 at above marina at minimum.
with wi-fi at marina and a cell phone, nobody will know I am in my floating office.
Nor will anyone believe it.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#8182 Mar 10, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
Nor will anyone believe it.
nor do I care.

idiots like you scrape sea gull crap off the boat, and wash and wax it.

your boss fills the gas tank, and has you pump the sewage holding tank.

I know your kind.....minimum wage wannabe lawyers.

Cataba Island Club has many lawyers as members, and you are not one of them.

They won't even allow you on the grounds without supervision of staff, or a member being financially responsible for you.

Keep dreaming I won't sleep 90 plus days this summer in the marina on my boat.

PS: boat is having bottom painted, new radio and antenna, and camper enclosure being made as I type.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Medina, OH

#8183 Mar 10, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
nor do I care.
idiots like you scrape sea gull crap off the boat, and wash and wax it.
your boss fills the gas tank, and has you pump the sewage holding tank.
I know your kind.....minimum wage wannabe lawyers.
Cataba Island Club has many lawyers as members, and you are not one of them.
They won't even allow you on the grounds without supervision of staff, or a member being financially responsible for you.
Keep dreaming I won't sleep 90 plus days this summer in the marina on my boat.
PS: boat is having bottom painted, new radio and antenna, and camper enclosure being made as I type.
Are the torpedo tubes ready to go?

“The One! The Only! RUKiddingme”

Since: Dec 08

Jersey, Baby!

#8184 Mar 10, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
FACT.
Depending on the plant, the plant manager is often paid more than the salesmen. GM is almost always paid more than the salesmen. Remember, I see the books.

Sometimes, even I make more than the salesmen.

“Meh.”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#8185 Mar 10, 2014
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
I suspect RS in in the same position I'm in.
Lying?
Buckeye at birth

Elkhart, IN

#8186 Mar 10, 2014
When the secret service starts to protect the Fuehrer with spit balls,and nerf darts,let me know........Then I might say yea to the Fuehrer Obama,and his his henchmen.......NOT!!.......

“The One! The Only! RUKiddingme”

Since: Dec 08

Jersey, Baby!

#8187 Mar 10, 2014
tranpsosition wrote:
<quoted text>
Lying?
Booo-yaaah!
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#8188 Mar 10, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
Are the torpedo tubes ready to go?
always......rod holders

if there is no ice, then torpedo tubes ready for fishing rod while trolling.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#8189 Mar 10, 2014
RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
Depending on the plant, the plant manager is often paid more than the salesmen. GM is almost always paid more than the salesmen. Remember, I see the books.
Sometimes, even I make more than the salesmen.
then your salesmen suck, and your plant lacks business.

try seeking some talent for plant improvement.
Neutral Party

Prospect, KY

#8190 Mar 10, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
And no one believes you weigh less than 300lbs either. Does it matter? It is the content of your post and RS runs circles around your enormously big ass.

RS and SL cite facts. You cite crap that is pure BS. Like Oblamo would add 20M jobs this term. I am still waiting for the first million.
Neutral Party

Prospect, KY

#8191 Mar 10, 2014
Gun control is like Enormously Wide Rider trying to squeeze into that size 22 dress. Not gonna happen!

Gun control is like Widest Rider getting some attention from a man. Not gonna happen!

Gun control is like Oblamo getting his gonads back from Putin. Not gonna happen!

Gun control has about as much chance as Wide Ass Rider being a personal trainer. Not gonna happen!
Neutral Party

Prospect, KY

#8192 Mar 10, 2014
Gun control is as dead as the Oblamo Presidency. Anything to distract from the Oblamocare debacle. Talk about anything but Oblamocare.

Minimum wage?
Ukraine?
Even the budget that adds $2T to the nation's debt.

Talk about anything but Oblamocare and the fact fewer are insured than prior to 1/1/14. That no one is saving $ except those on Medicaid. That the average family has seen cost almost double.

Talk about anything but Oblamocare. That of those reported signing up for healthcare don't actually have policies. That signing up on the website does not ensure a policy being issued.

Talk about anything but the website for Oblamocare. That 1/5 that signed up haven't paid their premium and have had their policies cancelled.

Talk about anything but Oblamocare. That there are thousand of appeals pending and the govt hasn't even worked out a process for these.

And no one questions why Jimmy Carter is Oblamo's biggest fan!
Pale Rider

Marysville, OH

#8193 Mar 10, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
and you lie.
The only $50.000 gun, you know anything about is one you read about on the Internet. You can barely spell, much less making very much money. If you are in sales, it wasn't because you took a test to get the job. In my opinion, you are a dimwit period, people merely laugh at you on here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump the Liar 30 min Kur 926
I wish our cat would die. 31 min They cannot kill ... 89
33% women would swap IQ for larger breasts (Mar '12) 1 hr Linda 28
did RS write this on his super sized boat 1 hr Catman Dave 5
Black Voters should Remove Clinton CHAINS 1 hr Blacks-LOOSEfromC... 1
No Life, But Topix. 1 hr Catman Dave 22
News Hillary Clinton tops Donald Trump in battlegrou... 2 hr Vote for Jill Stein 256
Should the GOP cut its loses? 5 hr 404 not found 898

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages