Pale Rider

Marysville, OH

#8150 Mar 2, 2014
Neutral Party wrote:
Register guns?
What is more important?
If I owned a gun.
I can't talk about guns.
I am not falling for the distractions the left is trying to make with gun control, immigration and gay rights. I am Gay, and proud of it.
Vote for a conservative!
This Puke doesn't own a gun. No wonder he can't stick to the subject.
Pale Rider

Marysville, OH

#8151 Mar 2, 2014
To all of those that disagree with my well documented thoughts on GUN CONTROL, you are not the majority, nor were you in the majority, that voted for PEACE in AMERICA. That voted to get America back on the road to prosperity. To those that disagree? To those that love war and hate your fellow man.To those that believe
hi-capacity magazines and battle field assault weapons are necessary.

Did You Know?

64% of Americans want a ban on hi-capacity magazines and battle field assault weapons.
Neutral Party

Prospect, KY

#8152 Mar 2, 2014
In the same poll, 100% of American's think you're a slob and need to go on a diet and bath. The want you to get rid of those stained stretch pants and grease stained shirts.

98% also want you to choke and die on a chicken bone.

Since: Aug 12

United States

#8153 Mar 2, 2014
So how did that game at South Carolina go?
ROFLMAO
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#8154 Mar 3, 2014
UdintBuildThat wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah but whose to say that one didn't get lost in a tragic boating accident?
And i know they keep those records but when you buy a gun from a dealer and they do a background check, by law they are supposed to shred that information after you get your pass or fail back.
they don't shred squat.

a form 4473 is filled out by customer, the FBI weighs in, and the dealer must file the record.

The FBI has an invention called a computer, and when they are performing background check, they also have make, model, and serial number of firearm purchased.

Just keeping it real for those who think fantasy rules.
Pale Rider

Marysville, OH

#8155 Mar 6, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
they don't shred squat.
a form 4473 is filled out by customer, the FBI weighs in, and the dealer must file the record.
The FBI has an invention called a computer, and when they are performing background check, they also have make, model, and serial number of firearm purchased.
Just keeping it real for those who think fantasy rules.
When did you find out the FBI had computers?

Next up brain, have you ever purchased a gun in your entire life?
Pale Rider

Marysville, OH

#8156 Mar 6, 2014
UdintBuildThat wrote:
So how did that game at South Carolina go?
ROFLMAO
It went the way I hoped it would. I believe Calipari could take the Miami Heat and screw them up, don't you? He had the top recruits in USA, and he forgot to teach them, they need to work as a team. It isn't like they are in high school and let's see what you got.

He lost his star player last year, he quit coaching, they quit playing. Now Calipari is whinning to the referee's, it is more fun to watch him than to watch the players. Is Calipari ready to leave?

Since: Aug 12

United States

#8157 Mar 7, 2014
If calipari leaves so does winnin time...
And hell no not in a hundred tries could any Kentucky team beat the Miami heat. You are an idiot.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#8158 Mar 7, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
I hava a gun collection worth more than your entire family tree net worth.

I was General Manager of a firearms manufacturing facility for 5 years.

In fact today am going clay target shooting with customers.

The gun I will be shooting cost more than your house did.

want proof....come watch perfection shoot today.

There is only 1 place open to shoot clays today at public range in central Ohio.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#8159 Mar 7, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
did you know there are firearm manufacturers where $5000 is just a starting point, and after custom fitting they cost $10,000?

When you bling them up, then $50,000 is not unusual. Specimens over $100,000 are rare, but 1000's of them exist.

A barrel alone can exceed $5000. A gun stock $5000.

See Perazzi or Krieghoff guns as example. One is italian and the other german.

The same people who buy these guns are the same type of folk called your employers, the owners of horse plantations in Kentucky. I know 1st hand because I have fit many of them with firearms. I drove the final product to them, and was paid. My job.

those people with the million dollar prevost bus to travel horse shows and trapshoots.

I am not in the business today because the customer base died, and I mean that literally. They are resting in their coffins. The business is a fraction of what is was in 1990.

When a class of people cherished a gun as the finest possession they owned turned into customer base buying $250 guns to throw in bed of truck.....I changed industries of profession, and moved to selling something everyone uses everyday.

“The One! The Only! RUKiddingme”

Since: Dec 08

Jersey, Baby!

#8160 Mar 7, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
In fact today am going clay target shooting with customers.
PLEASE tell me that Dick Cheney is one of your customers.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#8161 Mar 7, 2014
RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
that was funny, and Dick Cheney wins darwin award for that I hope.

gun safety is not funny, and Dick Cheney proves he is irresponsible with a gun.

now in regards to shooting me....don't miss cause I don't.

when I do miss it is measured in thousands of an inch.

practice makes perfect.....remember?
Pale Rider

Marysville, OH

#8162 Mar 7, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
did you know there are firearm manufacturers where $5000 is just a starting point, and after custom fitting they cost $10,000?
When you bling them up, then $50,000 is not unusual. Specimens over $100,000 are rare, but 1000's of them exist.
A barrel alone can exceed $5000. A gun stock $5000.
See Perazzi or Krieghoff guns as example. One is italian and the other german.
The same people who buy these guns are the same type of folk called your employers, the owners of horse plantations in Kentucky. I know 1st hand because I have fit many of them with firearms. I drove the final product to them, and was paid. My job.
those people with the million dollar prevost bus to travel horse shows and trapshoots.
I am not in the business today because the customer base died, and I mean that literally. They are resting in their coffins. The business is a fraction of what is was in 1990.
When a class of people cherished a gun as the finest possession they owned turned into customer base buying $250 guns to throw in bed of truck.....I changed industries of profession, and moved to selling something everyone uses everyday.
Anyone can look up guns on the Internet. Stocks, barrels, etc. can all be looked up. I can say was in outer space, doesn't mean I did. Your writing and bragging on here will get you no where.

Only fools like you, would believe 1/2 of what you write. You are a full blown blowhard, everyone knows that. My guess, you own 1/million of what you brag about. Go crawl in your tent and watch the birds today.

Did you get fired? Then started selling Tupperware? If the way you write on here is any indication of your brains, then Tupperware Parties is you.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#8163 Mar 7, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone can look up guns on the Internet. Stocks, barrels, etc. can all be looked up. I can say was in outer space, doesn't mean I did. Your writing and bragging on here will get you no where.
Only fools like you, would believe 1/2 of what you write. You are a full blown blowhard, everyone knows that. My guess, you own 1/million of what you brag about. Go crawl in your tent and watch the birds today.
Did you get fired? Then started selling Tupperware? If the way you write on here is any indication of your brains, then Tupperware Parties is you.
says the thrown to the curb over weight loud mouth piece of trash woman.

did you lime the outhouse today?

your chit is thawing.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#8164 Mar 7, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
go ahead and look up what will be going bang in an hour.

stay down wind......you stink
Pale Rider

Marysville, OH

#8165 Mar 7, 2014
RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
Walt Disney, Gene Autry, Roy Rogers. His dead clients.
Pale Rider

Marysville, OH

#8166 Mar 7, 2014
Reality Speaks knows I know him like a book. He has read a lot of Outdoor Life, Field and Stream, Gun Digest. Then dreamed he could do those things.

I suppose as soon as the that Amish farm pond thaws, you will be heading to Holmes County, as fast as you can get there. You better be getting your cane poles out.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#8167 Mar 7, 2014
O, wide rider's back. What a dismal way to begin a weekend.:-(

Note: Keep interaction with it to a minimum. Keep the weapons locked an loaded.
Pale Rider

Marysville, OH

#8168 Mar 7, 2014
Seriouslady wrote:
O, wide rider's back. What a dismal way to begin a weekend.:-(
Note: Keep interaction with it to a minimum. Keep the weapons locked an loaded.
What kind of rock have you been hiding under? I have missed seeing you on, so I could make fun of you.

Have you any thoughts on Gun Control for the mentally ill? I think I know what you have been up too? You have been under doctors care, a few weeks for mental problems, sorry about that. Take care of yourself will you?
Pale Rider

Marysville, OH

#8169 Mar 7, 2014
Should your child's teacher pack a firearm?

Some local sheriffs and tea party activists see it as a way
to deter school violence

Would arming Kentucky teachers make students safer?
Some local sheriffs and tea party activists think so. But school groups are wary, warning it could cause more violence, not less.

Your thoughts?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Interesting that Baltimore happened on Obama's ... 1 hr REAL American 28
Freddie Gray riots in Baltimore 1 hr REAL American 267
When It's OK To Shoot People Who've Offended You 4 hr Creature of Jekyl... 15
News Chevrolet Malibu Owners: Problems & Solutions (Jun '06) 4 hr Pink 2,761
Are you a STAR WARS FAN? 5 hr Pope Che Reagan C... 33
Mohammie ……THE CARTOON! 5 hr Duke for Mayor 40
Dear delirious lady 6 hr Seriouslady 4
More from around the web

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE