Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#8130 Feb 28, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
Should the GOP fight Obama on Gun Control?
Connecticut lawmakers are reading Columbus Topix. They are reading what Pale Rider has to say about guns.
Hello Patriots, I'm Pale Rider. Listen to what I am about to tell you. Obama has put together a health care bill that is the law now. What were the Republicans able to do? Nothing, nothing at all.
All I have to offer, is the truth, a truth that will set you free. Obama may soon use Executive Power to wage war against those that own guns that can fire more than 100 rounds in one minute. Wage war on gun owners that have clips that hold more than 10 rounds. If our President used Executive Power to implement such a law, what can you do about it? Nothing, nothing at at all. What I have already told you, has probably scared the living daylights out of UdintBuildThat, Tonyd2, Reality Speaks, Serious Lady.
Wait, I have something important to tell you. Can you survive if you came under attack? Can you survive a week, 2 weeks, 3 or more? Start planning ahead or have you already? Do you have a shelter? Food? Water? Blankets to stay warm? A way to cook your food? If not, you need to start planning. It isn't to late. Have you thought of becoming a Democrat? A Patriot for Obama? That you will faithfully support the Obama Agenda? That you will not support the NRA. That you will make sure, that Black People will not be discriminated against at the polls in Ohio, like they were in 2012?
Are you a Patriot that cares deeply about yourself and your family? Are you among the sheep like those I mentioned that have been led to believe that somehow if you register your guns, that registration only leads to confiscation and that the overall agenda of gun control is to completely ban private gun ownership. If you believe this propaganda by the Republican Party and have been bamboozled, then you need to listen to some common sense. All we are asking is to consider asking your Senator, Representative to pass a common sense approach to GUN CONTROL. Don't wait until Obama uses Executive Power. Don't wait until Hillary is elected. Go on and call or write Washington, let's get something done, to stop the violence in the schools, malls, movie theaters, violence on the streets. Let's get our GUN REGISTERED.
you are a joke, and a fat miserable piece of dung.

your executive order......he does not have the balls.

go for it.....dare you.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#8131 Feb 28, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
Should the GOP fight Obama on Gun Control?
Connecticut lawmakers are reading Columbus Topix. They are reading what Pale Rider has to say about guns.
Hello Patriots, I'm Pale Rider. Listen to what I am about to tell you. Obama has put together a health care bill that is the law now. What were the Republicans able to do? Nothing, nothing at all.
All I have to offer, is the truth, a truth that will set you free. Obama may soon use Executive Power to wage war against those that own guns that can fire more than 100 rounds in one minute. Wage war on gun owners that have clips that hold more than 10 rounds. If our President used Executive Power to implement such a law, what can you do about it? Nothing, nothing at at all. What I have already told you, has probably scared the living daylights out of UdintBuildThat, Tonyd2, Reality Speaks, Serious Lady.
Wait, I have something important to tell you. Can you survive if you came under attack? Can you survive a week, 2 weeks, 3 or more? Start planning ahead or have you already? Do you have a shelter? Food? Water? Blankets to stay warm? A way to cook your food? If not, you need to start planning. It isn't to late. Have you thought of becoming a Democrat? A Patriot for Obama? That you will faithfully support the Obama Agenda? That you will not support the NRA. That you will make sure, that Black People will not be discriminated against at the polls in Ohio, like they were in 2012?
Are you a Patriot that cares deeply about yourself and your family? Are you among the sheep like those I mentioned that have been led to believe that somehow if you register your guns, that registration only leads to confiscation and that the overall agenda of gun control is to completely ban private gun ownership. If you believe this propaganda by the Republican Party and have been bamboozled, then you need to listen to some common sense. All we are asking is to consider asking your Senator, Representative to pass a common sense approach to GUN CONTROL. Don't wait until Obama uses Executive Power. Don't wait until Hillary is elected. Go on and call or write Washington, let's get something done, to stop the violence in the schools, malls, movie theaters, violence on the streets. Let's get our GUN REGISTERED.
quit running your fat mouth and come get you some.
Pale Rider

Marysville, OH

#8132 Feb 28, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
quit running your fat mouth and come get you some.
You miserable creep, let me use your beer belly as a punching bag. Your big fat nose to bust wide open. You lips to mash. You have to be the most stinking human in Ohio. One that lives to get hand outs from Obama. You never were no good and a stupid jerk, the day you were born. When will you ever get a job, ya bum? You live on Topix, ya dead beat.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#8133 Feb 28, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
You miserable creep, let me use your beer belly as a punching bag. Your big fat nose to bust wide open. You lips to mash. You have to be the most stinking human in Ohio. One that lives to get hand outs from Obama. You never were no good and a stupid jerk, the day you were born. When will you ever get a job, ya bum? You live on Topix, ya dead beat.
again you are a joke......look at what you wrote above.

my beer belly fits inside size 32 pants, and I made more in the hour meeting I just returned from than you will in March.

When do you want to set up that punching date?
Pale Rider

Marysville, OH

#8134 Feb 28, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
again you are a joke......look at what you wrote above.
my beer belly fits inside size 32 pants, and I made more in the hour meeting I just returned from than you will in March.
When do you want to set up that punching date?
Those 32 pants is the inseam you stupid fool. Your meeting was with your monthly meeting to get free food from Obama to feed your starving family.

Anytime will suit me to punch your lights out. Your beer belly will become my punching bag for a day. I want you to catch a bus to Newport on the Levi, there I will meet your sorry ass, and you will be beaten to a pulp. That will take place on June 2, in the year of 2014, in front of a crowd of my supporters, that will be yelling to the top of their lungs. There will be no rules of engagement. Just show up in your tatered old worn out blue Jeans. In a mater of minutes, you will feel the mighty blows that will quickly see you on your back begging for mercy. You will be crying like a big baby that the people will see with their own eyes, the hoax of Columbus Ohio, lying on your back sobbing, wanting up. I will see you on June 2, 2014 at Newport on the Levi, for the beating of your life. Let the fight begin beer belly, till you are flat on your back, and my supporters will see just how porky, ugly you really are. Be there clown. liar, windbag.
Pale Rider

Marysville, OH

#8135 Feb 28, 2014

In less than 10 months, you could be in a struggle to save your life, your family, and your kids. Do you have enough water, food, a way to cook your food?

All I have to offer, is the truth, a truth that will set you free. Obama may soon use Executive Power to wage war against those that own guns that can fire more than 100 rounds in one minute. Wage war on gun owners that have clips that hold more than 10 rounds. If our President used Executive Power to implement such a law, what can you do about it? Nothing, nothing at at all. What I have already told you, has probably scared the living daylights out of UdintBuildThat, Tonyd2, Reality Speaks, the seriously large Serious Lady. Actually she is no lady at all, and never was. She uses the word lady, so people will think she is, NOT TRUE FOLKS, NOT TRUE at ALL.

Are you a Patriot that cares deeply about yourself and your family? Are you among the sheep that have went astray? Like those I mentioned that have been led to believe that somehow if you register your guns, that registration only leads to confiscation and that the overall agenda of gun control is to completely ban private gun ownership. If you believe this propaganda by the Republican Party, the Tea Party, then you have been bamboozled, you need to listen to some common sense. All we are asking is to consider asking your Senator, Representative to pass a common sense approach to GUN CONTROL. Don't wait until Obama uses Executive Power. Don't wait until Hillary is elected. Go on and call or write Washington, let's get something done, to stop the violence in the schools, malls, movie theaters, violence on the streets. Let's get these GUNS REGISTERED. The sooner the better, then we can all rest better, knowing Omama knows where every gun in America is.

May we have a moment of silence, as the Great Michelle and Obama plot their next move for each of us. Long live OBAMA. Our Peace Maker! Working hard to make America healthy, and safe.

Since: Aug 12

United States

#8136 Feb 28, 2014
Say HELL NO to registering guns!

Even if they make a law. F them. They only enforce the laws they want to.

F your gun registration!
Pale Rider

Marysville, OH

#8137 Feb 28, 2014
UdintBuildThat wrote:
F your gun registration!
You don't know a damn thing about gun control. Make you way down to the Newport Levi. I will teach you a thing or two about Gun Control, you bloody bloke!
They cannot kill a Spook

Detroit, MI

#8138 Feb 28, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't know a damn thing about gun control. Make you way down to the Newport Levi. I will teach you a thing or two about Gun Control, you bloody bloke!
No joke or put down intended by this question.

Have you ever seen people selling cheap plastic barrels with screw off tops. They would be around the sam height as a normal barrel but the top would be like a giant mason jar. They might have had pickles cherries or even jalapeno peppers. I ask this because there is a barrel recycling place that washes them and resells them but not cheap.

United States

#8139 Feb 28, 2014
Gun Control means you have great aim.
They cannot kill a Spook

Toledo, OH

#8140 Mar 1, 2014
UdintBuildThat wrote:
Gun Control means you have great aim.
Terminating your target with minimal ammo expended
Neutral Party

Prospect, KY

#8141 Mar 1, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
We can all learn something from Enormously Wide Ass Rider. Gun control should be enacted for those with a verified mental illness. Anyone that consistently tells us what we should and should not do, wants to take everything we own and then threatens us if we don't agree should be without access to weapons.
Neutral Party

Prospect, KY

#8142 Mar 1, 2014
Gun control is like the Oblamo Presidency.....ineffective and lame.
Pale Rider

AOL

#8143 Mar 1, 2014
Neutral Party News

Neutral Party thinks he is so pretty, he likes to pretend he is a woman.
His best friend is Big Penis in Louisville. BP says Neutral likes to dress up like a woman. Putting on those high heels, blond wig, lipstick, nail polish, and a bra to cover up those over sized breasts. I bet you are a daisy Neutral. Have you bought those big long fake eyelashes yet? Your boy from Louisville Topix, Big Penis says you wear a 42 DD, is he your new man now? You must be a real sight to see. I am glad I picked that up from Louisville Topix. Sorry I had to tell everyone.

United States

#8144 Mar 1, 2014
Vote for Matt Bevins while your down there.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#8145 Mar 1, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Those 32 pants is the inseam you stupid fool. Your meeting was with your monthly meeting to get free food from Obama to feed your starving family.
Anytime will suit me to punch your lights out. Your beer belly will become my punching bag for a day. I want you to catch a bus to Newport on the Levi, there I will meet your sorry ass, and you will be beaten to a pulp. That will take place on June 2, in the year of 2014, in front of a crowd of my supporters, that will be yelling to the top of their lungs. There will be no rules of engagement. Just show up in your tatered old worn out blue Jeans. In a mater of minutes, you will feel the mighty blows that will quickly see you on your back begging for mercy. You will be crying like a big baby that the people will see with their own eyes, the hoax of Columbus Ohio, lying on your back sobbing, wanting up. I will see you on June 2, 2014 at Newport on the Levi, for the beating of your life. Let the fight begin beer belly, till you are flat on your back, and my supporters will see just how porky, ugly you really are. Be there clown. liar, windbag.
on June 2nd I will be on Lake Erie in my boat.

Why not make it March 2nd?

Is June 2nd the 1st time they let you out of the cage?
If so, then Lake Erie is due north of your trash pit.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#8146 Mar 1, 2014
UdintBuildThat wrote:
F your gun registration!
if you buy one at a dealer it is registered.

The FBI has to approve every legal firearm purchase.

They keep records.

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

#8147 Mar 1, 2014
Neutral Party wrote:
<quoted text>
We can all learn something from Enormously Wide Ass Rider. Gun control should be enacted for those with a verified mental illness.
That casts an awfully wide net. Most mental illnesses do not include any propensity toward harming yourself or another. What such a policy will accomplish is fewer people seeking help for their mental illness, for fear of losing their rights. Is that what you want?

No, it you are going to take someone's rights away, you should go through the courts to do it.

United States

#8148 Mar 1, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
if you buy one at a dealer it is registered.
The FBI has to approve every legal firearm purchase.
They keep records.
Yeah but whose to say that one didn't get lost in a tragic boating accident?

And i know they keep those records but when you buy a gun from a dealer and they do a background check, by law they are supposed to shred that information after you get your pass or fail back.

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

#8149 Mar 1, 2014
UdintBuildThat wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah but whose to say that one didn't get lost in a tragic boating accident?
And i know they keep those records but when you buy a gun from a dealer and they do a background check, by law they are supposed to shred that information after you get your pass or fail back.
And even if they did keep them, it only shows that you were checked, not how many of and what you bought (if anything).

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Public Flogging 6 min BizzyBee 12
Should Suspected Pedophiles be Tortured? 12 min Duke for Mayor 4
CIA Torture Report Comes Out Tomorrow 17 min Duke for Mayor 293
Merry Christmas! What's your favorite memory? 30 min Duke for Mayor 252
Was the "War On Christmas" cancelled this year? 44 min Pope Che Reagan C... 3
Another Epic Obama Accomplishment 1 hr Reality Speaks 12
MixedRelation.com The best and largest commun... 1 hr entertain us 11
Topix gets rid of Canton and Twinsburg posters!!! 1 hr entertain us 19
Columbus Dating
Find my Match