Pale Rider

Marysville, OH

#8109 Feb 22, 2014
gokeefe wrote:
<quoted text>
And that doesn't change my stance on guns. I am for gun ownership. It's a right we all have.
A University of Tennessee fan,'Bama fan, University of Louisville fan and University of Kentucky fan were all hiking up a mountain. All the way up the trail they were arguing over who was the most dedicated fan. When they reached the top of the mountain, the arguing had also peaked. Inspired by the moment, the UT fan in a moment of insanity said, "I'll show you who's the most dedicated! Watch this." He then took a run and go and jumped off the cliff yelling "GO VOLS!" all the way down.
Not to ever be outdone by a Vol, the 'Bama fan said, "you won't show me up" and flung himself off the cliff yelling "ROLL TIDE!" The UK and UofL fans were shocked.
The UK fan said, "Well, a Wildcat will not be outdone by it's SEC brothers!" He then pushed the Cardinal fan off the cliff and yelled, "FLY BIRDY, FLY!!!"
http://tinyurl.com/lt8938u
OH! NO!

Most of Kentucky is Wildcat Country. I am in Lexington quite often, and you never saw so many UK jackets people wear. My Grandad would have disowned his family if they were for any team other than Kentucky. My Father was a UK Fan, I don't know if he knew Louisville had a team or not. If he did, I never heard him mention it. I like Kentucky when they get into March Madness, otherwise I don't care if they win or lose. I like watching Calipari cry to the Refs, it is so funny. I think Florida will be the team to watch in the NCAA.

I think Duke, Syracuse , Florida, U of L, Kansas, Cincinati, Michigan, Michigan St. will be the teams to watch in the NCAA.

I hope Oklahoma State does good, he is coached by Ttravis Ford, former UK Player.

I will be pulling for UCLA to do good, they are coached by a former player for Bobby Knight, Steve Alford.

I hope NC does good, they have a great coach.

Does it come down to coaching? The great coaches that know when to call a timeout, how to call a play that results in a basket.

Could it come down to Florida and Duke?

Or U of L and Syracuse?

Some of the very good teams will get knocked out, but I believe we will see great games this year. I have no idea who will win. All I know it will be fun. I never saw "Jim" Boeheim so mad as he was tonight. I believe he might have had reason, his player I believe got fowled, I thought it was a bad call. Coach K and Boeheim are two of the greatest coaches along with Adolph Rupp, and the super coach John Wooden. I think Rick Pitino made a grave mistake leaving Kentucky. He had one of the greatest places for fans in America, all for a few dollars. Why would anyone need more than UK had to offer? What people will do for a few dollars.
Pale Rider

Marysville, OH

#8110 Feb 22, 2014
UdintBuildThat wrote:
UK Wildcats would be destroyed by ANY NBA team. The Cleveland cadavers would destroy thr Kentucky wildcats in Rupp or anywhere.
If you think otherwise, you're an idiot.
I wouldn't believe anything you have to say period. No Kentucky couldn't beat an NBA TEAM you fool. It was only to make a point about all of the calls that go to Kentucky that helps them win in Rupp Arena. If this team was able to stay together 4 years, then bring in your Cleveland Cavaliers to Rupp, and see them lose. The refs would make that happen. The Wildcat fans would be so loud, the Cavs would not be able to hear their their heads roar.

Who is this team? Cleveland cadavers, I never heard of them, has anyone else? Is that a high school team. Now last year a good high school team could have beat UK after Noel went out with an injury. The team layed down, Calipari looked awful, not a single sign of a great coach. Is Robert Morris the smallest College to have a basketball team, does anyone know?

Since: Aug 12

United States

#8111 Feb 23, 2014
Think whatever you want. You're an idiot. Fat drunk and stupid is no way to go through life.

And I was using the Cleveland Cadavers as an example of one of the worst NBA franchises ever.

United States

#8112 Feb 23, 2014
And it wouldnt matter how loud your fans were. And it wouldn't matter if they were SEC refs.
Pale Rider

Marysville, OH

#8113 Feb 23, 2014
UdintBuildThat wrote:
And it wouldnt matter how loud your fans were. And it wouldn't matter if they were SEC refs.
You don't know. Do you work anywhere?
Pale Rider

Marysville, OH

#8114 Feb 23, 2014
UdintBuildThat wrote:
Think whatever you want. You're an idiot. Fat drunk and stupid is no way to go through life.
And I was using the Cleveland Cadavers as an example of one of the worst NBA franchises ever.
I think you are on dope, a druggie. Thin as a rail, sick looking. Thinking about doing the unthinkable. Get some help. You been blabbering away for a long time. That is a sign, you have something wrong. Will you be the next one we here about on the news?

United States

#8115 Feb 23, 2014
Pale Rider

Marysville, OH

#8116 Feb 23, 2014
UdintBuildThat wrote:
http://www.clickondetroit.com/ intended-crime-victims-shoot-k ill-attackers-in-detroit/-/171 9524/24625454/-/g2tl7iz/-/inde x.html
These random acts prove nothing. To you, someone that hasn't got the good sense to get in out of the rain when it is pouring, you think everyone should carry a weapon.

Let's say you were in a theater, and you were caring a concealed weapon. Someone starts shooting. What would you do? Run, or start shooting? What happens, if someone else is caring a gun too, and they think you are one of the shooters? Do you shoot them too? Kill someone that is as innocent as can be.

I bet before long we hear of the bully that either shoots someone in a road rage or gets shot by someone with a gun in his car. My guess it will be the coward, that is the bully, that will kill.

Stand your ground is plumb stupid. The bully George Zimmerman proved that. He is nothing but a common killer, that needs to be put away. He was in no more danger than an alligator in the swamps of Louisiana. His lawyer got up and lied like a dog for Zimmerman. Zimmerman was too much of a coward to testify. He couldn't tell the same story twice if his life depended on it.

All we need is to arm everyone, and someone is in the aisle of a store and you brush by him. He then claims you shoved him. He pulls a gun and shoots you. Self defense, stand your ground. Another innocent person gets killed. It could turn into the old wild west again. It is already like that in Cincinnati. In nearly every city in America. And you want more guns on the street, so they can protect people, have you gone mad?

“Queen of my domain”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#8117 Feb 23, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
These random acts prove nothing. To you, someone that hasn't got the good sense to get in out of the rain when it is pouring, you think everyone should carry a weapon.
Let's say you were in a theater, and you were caring a concealed weapon. Someone starts shooting. What would you do? Run, or start shooting? What happens, if someone else is caring a gun too, and they think you are one of the shooters? Do you shoot them too? Kill someone that is as innocent as can be.....

started snoring
No. We have the right to own guns. We are free to make our own choices--that's what having a right means. It does not mean one MUST do something. That's the point. If you don't want a gun, fine. No one's going to fuss over it.

Someone who carries a gun legally has the onus of deciding what to do in the situation you suggest: he/she can assess the situation and act accordingly. Similarly, someone who is not armed can do the same: assess the situation and act accordingly.

Life is full of danger, regardless of whether you have a gun or not. You are more likely to die in a traffic accident than of a gunshot wound or be involved in a mass shooting. Do you want to ban cars? Cars can be two ton moving weapons in the hands of a drunk...

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#8118 Feb 23, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you are on dope, a druggie. Thin as a rail, sick looking. Thinking about doing the unthinkable. Get some help. You been blabbering away for a long time. That is a sign, you have something wrong. Will you be the next one we here about on the news?
Look wide rider, Udidnt is a very accomplished and smart guy in many areas of expertise. Been around awhile and doesn't stupid attacking posts unless he is provoked. That is all you do.

Something wrong??? Go look in a mirror if you can find one 4' tall and 10' wide. You're a waste os time and space on here.
Pale Rider

AOL

#8119 Feb 24, 2014
Ban the Stand Your Ground!

America had an innocent boy killed, because of Stand Your Ground!

Who needs to CARRY A CONSEALED WEAPON?
Pale Rider

AOL

#8120 Feb 24, 2014
America needs to ban military style weapons!

Only the Police

Military need such fire power.
Pale Rider

AOL

#8121 Feb 24, 2014
Let's get behind a movement to get guns registered.

The local police, citizens need to know, just like they have the right to know who the sex offenders are.

Let's get behind a movement to get all guns registered. Or proof of guns you have bought.

Let's ban the sale of guns privately.

Registering guns, will bring in money, to hire more police on the streets. A real deterrent to crime!

“animis opibusque parati”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#8122 Feb 24, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
Let's get behind a movement to get guns registered.
The local police, citizens need to know, just like they have the right to know who the sex offenders are.
Let's get behind a movement to get all guns registered. Or proof of guns you have bought.
Let's ban the sale of guns privately.
Registering guns, will bring in money, to hire more police on the streets. A real deterrent to crime!
You go down to Winchester/7th in Lex and start registering gun owners.
Let us know how it goes.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#8124 Feb 25, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
Only the Police
according to you,

you don't need a car that does 50mph either.

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

#8125 Feb 25, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
Only the Police
Again with the "I know what other people need" crap.

United States

#8126 Feb 25, 2014
I heard somewhere that the number of hunters in three states alone would make up an army of the largest in the world. Not to speak of all the hunters in the entire nation.

I dont think were going to register our guns NO MATTER WHAT. Let alone turn them over to a government.

United States

#8127 Feb 28, 2014
http://www.thedailysheeple.com/surrender-your...

See what happens when you register guns...?

Just say NO!

Or HELL NO......
Neutral Party

Prospect, KY

#8128 Feb 28, 2014
Register guns?

What is more important?

Lowest labor participation rate in 40 years.
Lowest home ownership rate in 20 years with foreclosures still occurring.
Highest number of American's on food stamps than ever before.
Fewer with health insurance than prior to Oblamocare.
Family incomes declining year over year.

I am not falling for the distractions the left is trying to make with gun control, immigration and gay rights. Time to get America on track.

Vote for a conservative!
Pale Rider

Marysville, OH

#8129 Feb 28, 2014
Should the GOP fight Obama on Gun Control?

Connecticut lawmakers are reading Columbus Topix. They are reading what Pale Rider has to say about guns.

Hello Patriots, I'm Pale Rider. Listen to what I am about to tell you. Obama has put together a health care bill that is the law now. What were the Republicans able to do? Nothing, nothing at all.

All I have to offer, is the truth, a truth that will set you free. Obama may soon use Executive Power to wage war against those that own guns that can fire more than 100 rounds in one minute. Wage war on gun owners that have clips that hold more than 10 rounds. If our President used Executive Power to implement such a law, what can you do about it? Nothing, nothing at at all. What I have already told you, has probably scared the living daylights out of UdintBuildThat, Tonyd2, Reality Speaks, Serious Lady.

Wait, I have something important to tell you. Can you survive if you came under attack? Can you survive a week, 2 weeks, 3 or more? Start planning ahead or have you already? Do you have a shelter? Food? Water? Blankets to stay warm? A way to cook your food? If not, you need to start planning. It isn't to late. Have you thought of becoming a Democrat? A Patriot for Obama? That you will faithfully support the Obama Agenda? That you will not support the NRA. That you will make sure, that Black People will not be discriminated against at the polls in Ohio, like they were in 2012?

Are you a Patriot that cares deeply about yourself and your family? Are you among the sheep like those I mentioned that have been led to believe that somehow if you register your guns, that registration only leads to confiscation and that the overall agenda of gun control is to completely ban private gun ownership. If you believe this propaganda by the Republican Party and have been bamboozled, then you need to listen to some common sense. All we are asking is to consider asking your Senator, Representative to pass a common sense approach to GUN CONTROL. Don't wait until Obama uses Executive Power. Don't wait until Hillary is elected. Go on and call or write Washington, let's get something done, to stop the violence in the schools, malls, movie theaters, violence on the streets. Let's get our GUN REGISTERED.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Censoring Male. 6 min Reality Speaks 33
CIA Torture Report Comes Out Tomorrow 7 min Reality Speaks 341
Eric Garner died over cigarette tax enforcement. 28 min Male 79
BLACK lives MATTER 36 min Neutral Party 47
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 45 min Neutral Party 4,824
Merry Christmas! What's your favorite memory? 1 hr Reality Speaks 301
Should Suspected Pedophiles be Tortured? 1 hr White cop 7
Columbus Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News