Gun Control Under Obama

“Queen of my domain”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#8095 Feb 20, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
I have some friends here in Kentucky that call themselves "Knuckles Inc," they would love to punish Reality Speaks real good. Use that old BEER BELLY as a punching bag. The big "Life of Riley" nose, punch on it till it bleeds and bleeds, his already "FAT LIPS" bust the Hell out of the UPPER and LOWER LIPS, just for fun. Bust them real good, plus BLACK BOTH EYES, until SWOLLEN COMPLETELY SHUT. He will not see one thing in front of him. Someone will have to drive him to the shack where he lives. It will not be pretty, except to KNUCKLES INC. and myself, and maybe we can get CHE, and those that hate REALITY SPEAKS to watch that old goat go down like a sick sheep. The fun begins when that old COAL TRAIN RUMBLES OVER THAT TYPING WRIST. Then shoved into a bag of MORTON SALT and TAPED UP.
This is pretty sick and twisted.
Pale Rider

Somerset, KY

#8096 Feb 20, 2014
gokeefe wrote:
<quoted text>
This is pretty sick and twisted.
I thought it was, that is why I wrote it, for the fools in Ohio!

Listen what did you think of Kentucky losing to Florida. Poor Calipari was crying to the referee's hoping one of them would help him. Last year after Noel got his knee hurt, poor Calipai quit coaching and the team could't beat a good high school team. They were invited to play in the NIT playing Robert Morris a little school made up of mostly basketball players. Kentucky fell to them in their first NIT game, they were awful.

What Kentucky needs is the great Rick Pitino back. What Pitino did was leave Tubby Smith with the only good teams he had. Kind of like the Great Bill Clinton left the no good George W. Bush with, only to see him waste all the good Bill had done. Tubby soon squandered his opportunities at Kentucky and had to be sent packing. Pitino saw big Dollar signs and left Kentucky. Did you watch the U L Game verses Kentucky? Was there a single Cardinal fan let in the door? It was awful, I am surprised they let Pitino in to coach.

Listen I read your comment on gun control, I believe the only person to actually offer, or a Republican to offer anything in the way of gun control.

How about enforcing background checks, including background checks somehow at gun and knife shows and with private sales? How about turning our prison system into what it's name implies--REHABILITATION?

I would like to see the prison turned into punishment, put Reality Speaks, Tonyd2, Neutral Party in and punish all three to the limit, just for fun, and let me administer the punishment. I would make certain the squirrel and little beer belly punk, Reality squalls like a Panther. That would be more fun than watching Louisville beat the Cats.

“Queen of my domain”

Location hidden

#8097 Feb 20, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I guess I'm a fool. I live in Ohio and I despise violence.
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen what did you think of Kentucky losing to Florida. Poor Calipari was crying to the referee's hoping one of them would help him. Last year after Noel got his knee hurt, poor Calipai quit coaching and the team could't beat a good high school team. They were invited to play in the NIT playing Robert Morris a little school made up of mostly basketball players. Kentucky fell to them in their first NIT game, they were awful.
It is what it is. They had a bad game with Florida, and Florida is HOT. I predict Florida to end up in the Final Four. Still doesn't diminish my love for the UK program. And Calipari is actually an excellent recruiter. He's got some of the top talent in the nation. They're unfortunately not mature. Give them a year. Pitino was in that situation himself in the 90s, before taking runner up in 97 and the national championship they took in 98.
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
What Kentucky needs is the great Rick Pitino back. What Pitino did was leave Tubby Smith with the only good teams he had. Kind of like the Great Bill Clinton left the no good George W. Bush with, only to see him waste all the good Bill had done. Tubby soon squandered his opportunities at Kentucky and had to be sent packing. Pitino saw big Dollar signs and left Kentucky. Did you watch the U L Game verses Kentucky? Was there a single Cardinal fan let in the door? It was awful, I am surprised they let Pitino in to coach.
[QUOTE]

Kentucky needs Pitino? Nope. Yes, I saw the UL/UK game. Why would Kentucky want Pitino back? They've done pretty well since he's left. I'd like to see Tubby back. I think he would have done well had he hung in there. I like him as a coach.

[QUOTE who="Pale Rider"]<quoted text>
Listen I read your comment on gun control, I believe the only person to actually offer, or a Republican to offer anything in the way of gun control.
How about enforcing background checks, including background checks somehow at gun and knife shows and with private sales? How about turning our prison system into what it's name implies--REHABILITATION?
I would like to see the prison turned into punishment, put Reality Speaks, Tonyd2, Neutral Party in and punish all three to the limit, just for fun, and let me administer the punishment. I would make certain the squirrel and little beer belly punk, Reality squalls like a Panther. That would be more fun than watching Louisville beat the Cats.
Prisons are punishment, they are in many ways de-humanizing punishment for a population that is often riddled with mental illnesses. Admittedly, there are many criminals who are incurably violent and will never be productive citizens. But why should I be willing to pay for someone to sit in prison on the tax dollar instead of finding ways to have them become productive?

Why punish anyone you disagree with? Aren't these fantasies a waste of energy?
sidekick

Galloway, OH

#8098 Feb 20, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Another worthless book ^^^
They cannot kill a Spook

United States

#8099 Feb 20, 2014
sidekick wrote:
<quoted text>
Another worthless book ^^^
Wouldn't know anyone that has a greenlee offset bender. Model 1810 or 1811 and wants to sell?
sidekick

Galloway, OH

#8100 Feb 20, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you will get lucky and get the first one.
Why do you care so much about guns? There's only a handful of guns with enough caliber to take your big ass down.

Since: Aug 12

Stone Mountain, GA

#8101 Feb 22, 2014
U.S. Firearm Production Sets Record in 2012: AR-15 Production Up Over 100%
The number of firearms manufactured in the U.S. for sale to American customers hit an all-time high in 2012, according to the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives’(BATFE) new Firearms Manufacturers and Export Report. American firearm manufacturers produced roughly 8.3 million firearms for sale in the U.S., a new record, up 33 percent from the 6.2 million produced for American customers in 2011. 
The report shows not only that Americans valued firearms in 2012 more than ever before, but also that they particularly valued the kinds of firearms that gun control supporters have tried the hardest to get banned--handguns and semi-automatic rifles.

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

#8102 Feb 22, 2014
UdintBuildThat wrote:
U.S. Firearm Production Sets Record in 2012: AR-15 Production Up Over 100%
The number of firearms manufactured in the U.S. for sale to American customers hit an all-time high in 2012, according to the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives’(BATFE) new Firearms Manufacturers and Export Report. American firearm manufacturers produced roughly 8.3 million firearms for sale in the U.S., a new record, up 33 percent from the 6.2 million produced for American customers in 2011. 
The report shows not only that Americans valued firearms in 2012 more than ever before, but also that they particularly valued the kinds of firearms that gun control supporters have tried the hardest to get banned--handguns and semi-automatic rifles.
Sales are up too, but murders aren't. Hmmm....
Pale Rider

AOL

#8103 Feb 22, 2014
TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sales are up too, but murders aren't. Hmmm....
Every gun manufacture can thank the great Obama for increased sales. Let's not forget Obama is a very shrewd man, extremely smart. He may have no telling how many NRA members that have contributed to his campaign. No telling the amount of money gun manufactures contributed. All politicians know whose back to scratch.

Under the greatest leadership we have had in years, I am not surprised murders are down, Even though you aren't the smartest of men, you brought out a great achievement for Obama. How many Republicans have forgot under the no good George W. Bush, Policemen lost their jobs. Obama knew what he had to do to cut down the murders.

Good post Tonyd2, notice he has no idea what else to say. If that had been the stinking no good Republican in office, he would have praised him, with every thought his little tiny brain could muster, not just a Hmmm....

Vote to retire Mitch McConnell.

Vote for a Democrat

Vote for progress
Neutral Party

Prospect, KY

#8104 Feb 22, 2014
You know the libs are desperate when they claim increased gun sales is a good thing Oblamo has accomplished.

Just wait until November when Reid joins Pelosi in the minority.
Pale Rider

Marysville, OH

#8105 Feb 22, 2014
gokeefe wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I guess I'm a fool. I live in Ohio and I despise violence.
<quoted text>
It is what it is. They had a bad game with Florida, and Florida is HOT. I predict Florida to end up in the Final Four. Still doesn't diminish my love for the UK program. And Calipari is actually an excellent recruiter. He's got some of the top talent in the nation. They're unfortunately not mature. Give them a year. Pitino was in that situation himself in the 90s, before taking runner up in 97 and the national championship they took in 98.
<quoted text>
Prisons are punishment, they are in many ways de-humanizing punishment for a population that is often riddled with mental illnesses. Admittedly, there are many criminals who are incurably violent and will never be productive citizens. But why should I be willing to pay for someone to sit in prison on the tax dollar instead of finding ways to have them become productive?
Why punish anyone you disagree with? Aren't these fantasies a waste of energy?
Listen you are no fool.

Ohio has fools that can barely drive.

They don't have the graat basketball teams.

Many on here that are extremely bad about never staying on a topic.

Some like Reality are plumb awful at every turn, I bet he is a real mess. Nervous, unlikeable, foolish, stupid, liar, a joke, coward, idiot.

But to gokeefe, you are OK. I saw Kentucky win, thanks to the referee calls. The Miami Heat would have trouble beating Kentucky in Rupp Arena. I have often wondered how many Kentucky Hams the Refs tote away from Rupp Arena. The poor distillers from Frankfort, Woodford County, Lawrenceburg, Bardstown, to Loretto KY have contributed no telling the fifths of good Kentucky Bourbon to the refs, to make calls for Kentucky. Now you know the rest of the story. I hated to bring that out, for the losers of Ohio to read.

“Queen of my domain”

Location hidden

#8106 Feb 22, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen you are no fool.
Ohio has fools that can barely drive.
They don't have the graat basketball teams.
Many on here that are extremely bad about never staying on a topic.
Some like Reality are plumb awful at every turn, I bet he is a real mess. Nervous, unlikeable, foolish, stupid, liar, a joke, coward, idiot.
But to gokeefe, you are OK. I saw Kentucky win, thanks to the referee calls. The Miami Heat would have trouble beating Kentucky in Rupp Arena. I have often wondered how many Kentucky Hams the Refs tote away from Rupp Arena. The poor distillers from Frankfort, Woodford County, Lawrenceburg, Bardstown, to Loretto KY have contributed no telling the fifths of good Kentucky Bourbon to the refs, to make calls for Kentucky. Now you know the rest of the story. I hated to bring that out, for the losers of Ohio to read.
And that doesn't change my stance on guns. I am for gun ownership. It's a right we all have.

A University of Tennessee fan,'Bama fan, University of Louisville fan and University of Kentucky fan were all hiking up a mountain. All the way up the trail they were arguing over who was the most dedicated fan. When they reached the top of the mountain, the arguing had also peaked. Inspired by the moment, the UT fan in a moment of insanity said, "I'll show you who's the most dedicated! Watch this." He then took a run and go and jumped off the cliff yelling "GO VOLS!" all the way down.

Not to ever be outdone by a Vol, the 'Bama fan said, "you won't show me up" and flung himself off the cliff yelling "ROLL TIDE!" The UK and UofL fans were shocked.

The UK fan said, "Well, a Wildcat will not be outdone by it's SEC brothers!" He then pushed the Cardinal fan off the cliff and yelled, "FLY BIRDY, FLY!!!"

http://tinyurl.com/lt8938u

Atlanta, GA

#8107 Feb 22, 2014
UK Wildcats would be destroyed by ANY NBA team. The Cleveland cadavers would destroy thr Kentucky wildcats in Rupp or anywhere.

If you think otherwise, you're an idiot.

“Queen of my domain”

Location hidden

#8108 Feb 22, 2014
UdintBuildThat wrote:
UK Wildcats would be destroyed by ANY NBA team. The Cleveland cadavers would destroy thr Kentucky wildcats in Rupp or anywhere.
This year, you could be right. UK is inconsistent, too young and inexperienced. Calipari has a young team that the media hyped too much early in the season.
Pale Rider

Marysville, OH

#8109 Feb 22, 2014
gokeefe wrote:
<quoted text>
And that doesn't change my stance on guns. I am for gun ownership. It's a right we all have.
A University of Tennessee fan,'Bama fan, University of Louisville fan and University of Kentucky fan were all hiking up a mountain. All the way up the trail they were arguing over who was the most dedicated fan. When they reached the top of the mountain, the arguing had also peaked. Inspired by the moment, the UT fan in a moment of insanity said, "I'll show you who's the most dedicated! Watch this." He then took a run and go and jumped off the cliff yelling "GO VOLS!" all the way down.
Not to ever be outdone by a Vol, the 'Bama fan said, "you won't show me up" and flung himself off the cliff yelling "ROLL TIDE!" The UK and UofL fans were shocked.
The UK fan said, "Well, a Wildcat will not be outdone by it's SEC brothers!" He then pushed the Cardinal fan off the cliff and yelled, "FLY BIRDY, FLY!!!"
http://tinyurl.com/lt8938u
OH! NO!

Most of Kentucky is Wildcat Country. I am in Lexington quite often, and you never saw so many UK jackets people wear. My Grandad would have disowned his family if they were for any team other than Kentucky. My Father was a UK Fan, I don't know if he knew Louisville had a team or not. If he did, I never heard him mention it. I like Kentucky when they get into March Madness, otherwise I don't care if they win or lose. I like watching Calipari cry to the Refs, it is so funny. I think Florida will be the team to watch in the NCAA.

I think Duke, Syracuse , Florida, U of L, Kansas, Cincinati, Michigan, Michigan St. will be the teams to watch in the NCAA.

I hope Oklahoma State does good, he is coached by Ttravis Ford, former UK Player.

I will be pulling for UCLA to do good, they are coached by a former player for Bobby Knight, Steve Alford.

I hope NC does good, they have a great coach.

Does it come down to coaching? The great coaches that know when to call a timeout, how to call a play that results in a basket.

Could it come down to Florida and Duke?

Or U of L and Syracuse?

Some of the very good teams will get knocked out, but I believe we will see great games this year. I have no idea who will win. All I know it will be fun. I never saw "Jim" Boeheim so mad as he was tonight. I believe he might have had reason, his player I believe got fowled, I thought it was a bad call. Coach K and Boeheim are two of the greatest coaches along with Adolph Rupp, and the super coach John Wooden. I think Rick Pitino made a grave mistake leaving Kentucky. He had one of the greatest places for fans in America, all for a few dollars. Why would anyone need more than UK had to offer? What people will do for a few dollars.
Pale Rider

Marysville, OH

#8110 Feb 22, 2014
UdintBuildThat wrote:
I wouldn't believe anything you have to say period. No Kentucky couldn't beat an NBA TEAM you fool. It was only to make a point about all of the calls that go to Kentucky that helps them win in Rupp Arena. If this team was able to stay together 4 years, then bring in your Cleveland Cavaliers to Rupp, and see them lose. The refs would make that happen. The Wildcat fans would be so loud, the Cavs would not be able to hear their their heads roar.

Who is this team? Cleveland cadavers, I never heard of them, has anyone else? Is that a high school team. Now last year a good high school team could have beat UK after Noel went out with an injury. The team layed down, Calipari looked awful, not a single sign of a great coach. Is Robert Morris the smallest College to have a basketball team, does anyone know?

Atlanta, GA

#8111 Feb 23, 2014
Think whatever you want. You're an idiot. Fat drunk and stupid is no way to go through life.

And I was using the Cleveland Cadavers as an example of one of the worst NBA franchises ever.

Atlanta, GA

#8112 Feb 23, 2014
And it wouldnt matter how loud your fans were. And it wouldn't matter if they were SEC refs.
Pale Rider

Marysville, OH

#8113 Feb 23, 2014
UdintBuildThat wrote:
And it wouldnt matter how loud your fans were. And it wouldn't matter if they were SEC refs.
You don't know. Do you work anywhere?
Pale Rider

Marysville, OH

#8114 Feb 23, 2014
UdintBuildThat wrote:
Think whatever you want. You're an idiot. Fat drunk and stupid is no way to go through life.
And I was using the Cleveland Cadavers as an example of one of the worst NBA franchises ever.
I think you are on dope, a druggie. Thin as a rail, sick looking. Thinking about doing the unthinkable. Get some help. You been blabbering away for a long time. That is a sign, you have something wrong. Will you be the next one we here about on the news?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Liberal War on Christians and Christmas Continu... 15 min They cannot kill ... 8
Trump endangers relations with China 19 min They cannot kill ... 4
144 Companies in 25 Different Countries 25 min They cannot kill ... 204
Trump's Adult families to get Welfare for Secre... 29 min GrowUp 23
Hoax lawsuit against Trump dropped.. 30 min Said she was 13-wow 12
God Help Us. Drumpf Is Clueless, And Impeachab... 45 min They cannot kill ... 31
Anthony Fremont "Drumpf" 2 hr Duke for Mayor 1
Trump the Crook/Liar 6 hr Reality Speaks 188
News Anti-Trump protesters march to Ohio Statehouse 6 hr Duke for Mayor 62

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages