Gun Control Under Obama
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#8075 Feb 18, 2014
PaleRider wrote:
<quoted text>
I would like to put your sorry ass in a hospital.
A mental hospital, for being a complete stupid fool.
Will there ever be a post that you make a correct sentence?
The man is truly one, that has mostly water on the brain.
if you took me to a mental hospital, they would straight jacket you just by profiling and your appearance.

then after hearing you speak, they would heavily medicate you.
PaleRider

Somerset, KY

#8076 Feb 19, 2014
How many believe we should Register our Guns?

Then let the Government take it from there?
Neutral Party

Prospect, KY

#8077 Feb 19, 2014
PaleRider wrote:
Do you really think people take you seriously?
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#8078 Feb 19, 2014
PaleRider wrote:
have you been in a dark cave your entire life?

if you legally purchase a firearm today, the firearms dealer must receive approval from the FBI to sell you one.

Fact....no dispute...it occurs every single day for every legal firearm.

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

#8079 Feb 19, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
have you been in a dark cave your entire life?
if you legally purchase a firearm today, the firearms dealer must receive approval from the FBI to sell you one.
Fact....no dispute...it occurs every single day for every legal firearm.
She wants registration so the government will know where to go to confiscate them.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#8080 Feb 19, 2014
TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
She wants registration so the government will know where to go to confiscate them.
is it such a stretch of imagination for the FBI agent performing background check to update the records of the the purchase of whatever firearm and serial number and date?

Why is it you need ID to buy a gun, and not to vote?
Pale Rider

Somerset, KY

#8081 Feb 19, 2014
How about a gun control bill that will help reduce firearm violence by requiring all new guns to be personalized so they can be fired only by their owners or other authorized users.

To add to such a bill, have guns that owners like Reality Speaks, Tony d2, UdintBuildThat, d pantz, have them fixed where Pale Rider can be the only one that can OK their use!
sidekick

Galloway, OH

#8082 Feb 19, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
How about a gun control bill that will help reduce firearm violence by requiring all new guns to be personalized so they can be fired only by their owners or other authorized users.
To add to such a bill, have guns that owners like Reality Speaks, Tony d2, UdintBuildThat, d pantz, have them fixed where Pale Rider can be the only one that can OK their use!
Now you're just fishing for logic, Stupid.
How about they make every new gun with the barrel on backwards, and that'll knockout at least 1/2 the dumbbell's who don't follow directions. LOL
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#8083 Feb 20, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
the world will have ended when anyone looks at a loser like you for permission to do anything.
Pale Rider

Somerset, KY

#8084 Feb 20, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
the world will have ended when anyone looks at a loser like you for permission to do anything.
How would you enjoy getting the hand you typed with messed up real good? That would be so much fun doing it.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#8085 Feb 20, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
How would you enjoy getting the hand you typed with messed up real good? That would be so much fun doing it.
come get you some fun then.

bring a hefty bag so I can return you to the dump.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#8086 Feb 20, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
people like you making threats, and demanding home intrusion to meet your fantasy power trip will be met with a lead bath. All of it hitting you in the head.

please expedite your journey in stupidity, and act out your threats.
Pale Rider

Somerset, KY

#8087 Feb 20, 2014
Does anyone want to join me to watch as I hold Reality Speaks hand down on a rail road track? Then let a freight train loaded with coal pass over his typing hand? Severed at the wrist. Then wrap it up in a bandage full of Morton Salt. That should be a lot of fun to watch.
Pale Rider

Somerset, KY

#8088 Feb 20, 2014
I have some friends here in Kentucky that call themselves "Knuckles Inc," they would love to punish Reality Speaks real good. Use that old BEER BELLY as a punching bag. The big "Life of Riley" nose, punch on it till it bleeds and bleeds, his already "FAT LIPS" bust the Hell out of the UPPER and LOWER LIPS, just for fun. Bust them real good, plus BLACK BOTH EYES, until SWOLLEN COMPLETELY SHUT. He will not see one thing in front of him. Someone will have to drive him to the shack where he lives. It will not be pretty, except to KNUCKLES INC. and myself, and maybe we can get CHE, and those that hate REALITY SPEAKS to watch that old goat go down like a sick sheep. The fun begins when that old COAL TRAIN RUMBLES OVER THAT TYPING WRIST. Then shoved into a bag of MORTON SALT and TAPED UP.

“Meh.”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#8089 Feb 20, 2014
Jesus wept, I'm dumber for having read all of this. The two of you, each of you can see how sad the other looks, making blustery empty threats...can you stop and look at how you look, making the same sort of noise?

I'm not asking for high level thinking here, just pull up the level of discourse to the point that reading it doesn't make me need a drink.
Pale Rider

AOL

#8090 Feb 20, 2014
tranpsosition wrote:
Jesus wept, I'm dumber for having read all of this. The two of you, each of you can see how sad the other looks, making blustery empty threats...can you stop and look at how you look, making the same sort of noise?
I'm not asking for high level thinking here, just pull up the level of discourse to the point that reading it doesn't make me need a drink.
Isn't this what people in Ohio love to read, BS all of the time? They aren't interested in the truth about anything, just some old BS every day. Are't you tired of it. That is your Reality, read his posts and vomit.

Read the stupid post of Neutral Party about potatoes everyday.

How about the SLUT SL, wanting everone to read her BS, and stay away from my posts. She is nothing but an old washed up bag.

Write something worth reading!
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#8091 Feb 20, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't this what people in Ohio love to read, BS all of the time? They aren't interested in the truth about anything, just some old BS every day. Are't you tired of it. That is your Reality, read his posts and vomit.
How about the SLUT SL, wanting everone to read her BS, and stay away from my posts. She is nothing but an old washed up bag.
a straightjacket is in your future.

you require medical attention
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#8092 Feb 20, 2014
tranpsosition wrote:
my promise was not empty....thinking otherwise is sure foolishness.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#8093 Feb 20, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
for someone who could not figure out a bus schedule to even get to Columbus, and is clueless to what truth is, you sure are pointing out you really do need someone to take care of you.
Pale Rider

Somerset, KY

#8094 Feb 20, 2014
sidekick wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you're just fishing for logic, Stupid.
How about they make every new gun with the barrel on backwards, and that'll knockout at least 1/2 the dumbbell's who don't follow directions. LOL
Maybe you will get lucky and get the first one.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
August 21 - When it All Hits the Fan 15 min Alternative Facts... 63
Trump, Afghanistan, and Private Mercenary Militia 28 min Python Swoope 5
Solar Eclipse exciting/ Global Warming not? ok 44 min Theo 3
Why Ask about Obama? America has Only One Presi... 45 min okimar 157
Democratic voter base declines 1 hr Duke for Mayor 3
Wasserman Info Mother Load | WTF???? 1 hr Duke for Mayor 150
Tecumseh the prophet 1 hr UTrashy 6

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance