Pale Rider

AOL

#8055 Feb 15, 2014
Gary wrote:
<quoted text>
And from now on anyone who is not a member in good standing
of a "well regulated militia" cannot own a gun. It's in the
Constitution.
I didn't know that Gary. I doubt if the Founding Fathers had in mind or ever dreamed of a gun that could fire over 400 rounds in one minute. If they did, they would have put them in the hands of our military only. Not for the public to arm themselves with.

Remember the shootout in 1997, bank robbery in California?

Look at what an AK-47 can do? With armor armor piercing bullets. Can you imagine how many civilians living beside you, that could become a madman with a stockpile of ammo, and several of these types weapons?

WATCH!

&fe ature=player_detailpage
Pale Rider

AOL

#8056 Feb 15, 2014
AK-47 Fire Power in 1997 Shootout with Police.
Pale Rider

AOL

#8057 Feb 15, 2014
AK-47 Fire Power in 1997 Shootout with Police.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
BACgameon

Galloway, OH

#8058 Feb 15, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't know that Gary. I doubt if the Founding Fathers had in mind or ever dreamed of a gun that could fire over 400 rounds in one minute. If they did, they would have put them in the hands of our military only. Not for the public to arm themselves with.
Remember the shootout in 1997, bank robbery in California?
Look at what an AK-47 can do? With armor armor piercing bullets. Can you imagine how many civilians living beside you, that could become a madman with a stockpile of ammo, and several of these types weapons?
WATCH!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =tsOWSDtxERUXX&feature=pla yer_detailpage
I doubt the founding fathers ever imagined a car going over 200mph also, however that don't mean we should all be driving a Ford Prius.
Now stop hogging up storage with all these rubbish posts and hunt for some Ginseng, or something.
Pale Rider

AOL

#8059 Feb 16, 2014
BACgameon wrote:
<quoted text>
I doubt the founding fathers ever imagined a car going over 200mph also, however that don't mean we should all be driving a Ford Prius.
Now stop hogging up storage with all these rubbish posts and hunt for some Ginseng, or something.
I have been a 300/500 Masters and those that know anything about Ford knows exactly what that means. Ford never made a Prius. If we all drove the gas sipper cars, gasoline wouldn't be $3.35 a gallon either. We are a country of waste, and our waste is slowly catching up to all Americans.

All Obama would have to do is say. All NRA and non members, I want each of you to buy your wife, your family an AR-15 and 6000 rounds of ammunition. I also will require each of you to build a bomb shelter. Purchase 100 sticks of dynamite. 2 50 caliber rifles. I wonder how many would bitch? And Night Vison goggles, because I think we are about to start a war, right here in America. What would you say? Or do you listen to the boneheads like that are on here, blabbering away, running each other down? Or are you one that listens to the gloom and doom. Those that say in the next 10 months America is about to see it's doom. Let me sell you your survival kit for $39.95. Let Tony d2, Reality, Neutral Party, Silly Lady (SL), tell you how to survive in America. As though they have all of the answers. How about you tell us why you need a weapon of such power, when many others that may have the same thing?

There are many examples that the Founding Fathers never envisioned.

The question, what need for such fire power? Does it make you feel safer? And what need for a car that will travel 200 MPH. I have seen a racer run 231 MPH. I have seen a Drag Racer run over 300 MPH. I have seen Modified Farm Tractors with Jet Engines with over 6000 HP. I have seen Boats that have Chinook Helicopter engines, that can run up to 250 MPH. But the public don't run them on the water, or the highways. So what is your point with the guns that can fire up to hundreds of rounds per minute? What is the need? What need for a gun that is hidden? Someone that is intent on killing you, will have you shot before you can get your weapon out. There are examples of use, but far a few between.

Why don't you give a solution instead of being a nitwit?

Let's get these guns registered. Then let the great Obama sort it all out. He certainly is getting America back on the road again. Cleaner air. Climate Change Conversation. Peace. And who knows maybe another Peace Prize for a Great American.

Another Democrat For President in 2016 to continue fixing the mess the Republican Party left the Democrats to fix. Lord knows, the Republican's have not done anything since Bill Clinton left office. Vote them OUT OF OFFICE, REPUBLICAN'S that is. Down with Rand Paul, the TEA PARTY. OUST EVERY REPUBLICAN in WASHINGTON.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#8060 Feb 16, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
I have been a 300/500 Masters and those that know anything about Ford knows exactly what that means. Ford never made a Prius. If we all drove the gas sipper cars, gasoline wouldn't be $3.35 a gallon either. We are a country of waste, and our waste is slowly catching up to all Americans.
All Obama would have to do is say. All NRA and non members, I want each of you to buy your wife, your family an AR-15 and 6000 rounds of ammunition. I also will require each of you to build a bomb shelter. Purchase 100 sticks of dynamite. 2 50 caliber rifles. I wonder how many would bitch? And Night Vison goggles, because I think we are about to start a war, right here in America. What would you say? Or do you listen to the boneheads like that are on here, blabbering away, running each other down? Or are you one that listens to the gloom and doom. Those that say in the next 10 months America is about to see it's doom. Let me sell you your survival kit for $39.95. Let Tony d2, Reality, Neutral Party, Silly Lady (SL), tell you how to survive in America. As though they have all of the answers. How about you tell us why you need a weapon of such power, when many others that may have the same thing?
There are many examples that the Founding Fathers never envisioned.
The question, what need for such fire power? Does it make you feel safer? And what need for a car that will travel 200 MPH. I have seen a racer run 231 MPH. I have seen a Drag Racer run over 300 MPH. I have seen Modified Farm Tractors with Jet Engines with over 6000 HP. I have seen Boats that have Chinook Helicopter engines, that can run up to 250 MPH. But the public don't run them on the water, or the highways. So what is your point with the guns that can fire up to hundreds of rounds per minute? What is the need? What need for a gun that is hidden? Someone that is intent on killing you, will have you shot before you can get your weapon out. There are examples of use, but far a few between.
Why don't you give a solution instead of being a nitwit?
Let's get these guns registered. Then let the great Obama sort it all out. He certainly is getting America back on the road again. Cleaner air. Climate Change Conversation. Peace. And who knows maybe another Peace Prize for a Great American.
Another Democrat For President in 2016 to continue fixing the mess the Republican Party left the Democrats to fix. Lord knows, the Republican's have not done anything since Bill Clinton left office. Vote them OUT OF OFFICE, REPUBLICAN'S that is. Down with Rand Paul, the TEA PARTY. OUST EVERY REPUBLICAN in WASHINGTON.
you must pass an FBI background check to legally purchase a firearm in the USA.

Pale is a drunk fat fool who does not know the laws.
PaleRider

Somerset, KY

#8061 Feb 16, 2014
A wife has a restraining order placed upon her abusive husband. Reality doesn't know a lot about gun laws, but he knows what a restraining order is.

What about a law that when the restraining order is given. The one with their name on the restraining order, must turn in all of their guns. Plus 6 months after the restraing order has expired, shall not get their guns back, or permitted to buy a gun.
The Republicans have not done anything. When Obama finishes his term, America will have seen 16 years of a DO NOTHING PARTY of REPUBLICANS. Vote them out of office. They are no good. No good for America.
Vote straight Democrat for a better America in 2014/2016

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

#8062 Feb 16, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
If we all drove the gas sipper cars, gasoline wouldn't be $3.35 a gallon either. We are a country of waste, and our waste is slowly catching up to all Americans.
Fortunately, you don't get to decide what other people need. That just burns your ass, doesn't it control freak?
PaleRider

Somerset, KY

#8063 Feb 17, 2014
TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Fortunately, you don't get to decide what other people need. That just burns your ass, doesn't it control freak?
No I burn your ass every chance I get. I make you look like the real fool you are.
PaleRider

Somerset, KY

#8064 Feb 17, 2014
What the people don't know about Neutral is that he likes to dress up like a woman, every now and then. Put on those high heels and pretend he is a woman, put on that blond wig. Lipstick, nail polish, a bra to cover up those over sized breasts. I bet you are a daisy Neutral. Have you bought those big long fake eyelashes yet? Your boy from Louisville Topix, Big Penis says you wear a 42 DD, is he your new man now? You must be a real sight to see.

Neutral agrees with the above. Would you like to hear some more from my Louisville Source Neutral, being you liked this.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#8065 Feb 17, 2014
PaleRider wrote:
<quoted text>
No I burn your ass every chance I get. I make you look like the real fool you are.
only thing you burn is the crack you smoke in your pipe every chance you get.

Tony may sue you for burning him with your lighter, and creating bills at hospital for burn therapy.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#8066 Feb 17, 2014
PaleRider wrote:
What the people don't know about Neutral is that he likes to dress up like a woman, every now and then. Put on those high heels and pretend he is a woman, put on that blond wig. Lipstick, nail polish, a bra to cover up those over sized breasts. I bet you are a daisy Neutral. Have you bought those big long fake eyelashes yet? Your boy from Louisville Topix, Big Penis says you wear a 42 DD, is he your new man now? You must be a real sight to see.
Neutral agrees with the above. Would you like to hear some more from my Louisville Source Neutral, being you liked this.
your funeral announcement is what the world wants to hear.
Pale Rider

AOL

#8067 Feb 17, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
Tony may sue you for burning him with your lighter, and creating bills at hospital for burn therapy.
Reality Speaks (Windbag), Neutral Party (Wishes he was a Woman), and the other goof ball Tony d2 (Coward of the County).

This is the ultimate fools on Topix.

Planet Earth

#8068 Feb 17, 2014
PaleRider wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? Who is "not" getting their way and is getting all butthurt over it?
Buckeye at birth

Elkhart, IN

#8069 Feb 17, 2014
The ides of march are approaching,watch John Kerry,and Obama,if the midterm elections gives these guys both houses,either you'll have to fight,or surrender your guns to the United Nations...John Kerry already signed such an agreement with the UN,but the Senate voted it down.Also look for the fairrness doctrine to rear it's ugly head,and silence talk radio,and fox news,These Leftist are not playing anymore,just look at the manor inwhich Obama acts,like he's queen or something.He's getting away with ignoring the very document ,he swore to uphold,the Constitution!....And he's getting away with it,because everyone is affraid of his race,and he is the first Black President.....B/S impeach him now!!......Before we all pay a very big PRICE!!!.......I think America is worth saving!,don't you?......

Planet Earth

#8070 Feb 17, 2014
The very simple fact that is a thorn in the side of the anti-gun nuts is that even though gun ownership is skyrocketing, murder rates continue to fall.
PaleRider

Somerset, KY

#8071 Feb 17, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
I would like to put your sorry ass in a hospital.

A mental hospital, for being a complete stupid fool.

Will there ever be a post that you make a correct sentence?

The man is truly one, that has mostly water on the brain.
PaleRider

Somerset, KY

#8072 Feb 17, 2014
TonyD2 wrote:
The very simple fact that is a thorn in the side of the anti-gun nuts is that even though gun ownership is skyrocketing, murder rates continue to fall.
Thanks to the GREAT OBAMA. I am glad you pointed that out that murder rates are falling.
PaleRider

Somerset, KY

#8073 Feb 17, 2014
Buckeye at birth wrote:
The ides of march are approaching,watch John Kerry,and Obama,if the midterm elections gives these guys both houses,either you'll have to fight,or surrender your guns to the United Nations...John Kerry already signed such an agreement with the UN,but the Senate voted it down.Also look for the fairrness doctrine to rear it's ugly head,and silence talk radio,and fox news,These Leftist are not playing anymore,just look at the manor inwhich Obama acts,like he's queen or something.He's getting away with ignoring the very document ,he swore to uphold,the Constitution!....And he's getting away with it,because everyone is affraid of his race,and he is the first Black President.....B/S impeach him now!!......Before we all pay a very big PRICE!!!.......I think America is worth saving!,don't you?......
Fox News will soon be falling off the leader board. The average viewer age is 68, like Reality Speaks, Serious Lady, The Black Boy (Columbus Pimp) the once upon a time Diamon Eugene. Trayvonius Martinez copy and paste sources are drying up like the water supply in California. These old goats watch Fox, their eyes failing, their popularity on Topix fading. With Che, Duke for Mayor, Shanikwah, Black Rhino, RU_Kiddingme, Gary, Go Blue Forever, and other people that voted for a winner in 2012. Losers, get prepared to lose in 2014, 2016. Get your crying towels out again.

I heard the Republican Party is wanting Mitch McConnell to drop out of 2014 race.

Vote for CHANGE in 2014

Vote for a Democrat

Planet Earth

#8074 Feb 18, 2014
PaleRider wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks to the GREAT OBAMA. I am glad you pointed that out that murder rates are falling.
They've been falling since before anyone knew who Obama was. But you go ahead and bob for him if you want.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Leftist Melts Down in Denmark Over Trump 2 min Enter Username 2
EXCLUSIVE: 6 U.S Agencies Conspired to Wiretap ... 27 min 404 not found 3
It's September soccer daddy 1 hr 404 not found 39
Today's Trump Twitter Outrage (Hilarious) 1 hr shadow_hunter 10
wire-tapped 1 hr 404 not found 10
UTrashy & Spook 1 hr 404 not found 20
President Trump:We love the (DACA)Dreamers. We ... 1 hr Enter Username 508

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance