Gun Control Under Obama

“Queen of my domain”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#8034 Feb 12, 2014
Pale Rder wrote:
<quoted text>
NO IT DON"T. Just another example of nothing on gun control. So what do you propose that would curb violence?
How about enforcing background checks, including background checks somehow at gun and knife shows and with private sales? How about turning our prison system into what it's name implies--REHABILITATION?

How about we STOP putting energy into telling others what they shouldn't do and put MORE energy into pursuing education, law enforcement, and understanding the vicious cycles of addictions and mental illness and teach our children to value human life and be respectful?
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#8035 Feb 12, 2014
I have a plate on my unicycle, just no actual seat. Aren't you supposed get your bicycle licensed. And dogs. Hell, people are breaking all kinds of rules.

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

#8036 Feb 12, 2014
Duke for Mayor wrote:
I have a plate on my unicycle, just no actual seat. Aren't you supposed get your bicycle licensed. And dogs. Hell, people are breaking all kinds of rules.
Ohio has no licensing requirement for bicycles, though some municipalities may.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#8037 Feb 13, 2014
Duke for Mayor wrote:
those are TAXES gullible people pay.

and in regards to the seat, it appears kinky you like cold steel up your azz. Do you paint your face white with big red lips, and ride around with the OHHHHHHH face?

just saying.

Since: Aug 12

Rome, GA

#8038 Feb 13, 2014
Pale,
This one's for you!
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#8040 Feb 13, 2014
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#8041 Feb 13, 2014
UdintBuildThat wrote:
Pale,
This one's for you!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =ymFuWrrd_fYXX
I found the link I posted by viewing your link

you will like the one I posted, and it should be nationally televised for many reasons.

Since: Aug 12

Lithonia, GA

#8042 Feb 13, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
I found the link I posted by viewing your link
you will like the one I posted, and it should be nationally televised for many reasons.
Chuck did a fantastic job on that!
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#8043 Feb 14, 2014
Can we all agree Public Unions are more dangerous than firearms?
Neutral Party

Prospect, KY

#8045 Feb 14, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
You old goat. If there ever was a mom that made a mistake, it was having you. She never taught you the first thing about common sense. If anyone was ever on drugs it is you. Have you been having some diarrhea lately? Confusion? I think you might have listeriosis. Is the right side of your brain paralyzed?
I wish you had that stinking HOMO. Although, you are hoping anyone will pay some attention to you. Apparently your husband doesn't. How in the world did your old mom put up with with the likes of you anyway, is what I want to know, you stupid fool.
Why don't you get behind getting these guns registered, instead of talking about every good person here. Did you read about the car, one of the MOST STUPID on here was talking about the other day on another thread. You go back and find it. Then come back here and give us your NOT SO EXPERT OPINION will you?
This Enormously Wide Ass Rider just posts earlier stated that she wanted to have an intelligent discussion on guns. Can't have a discussion with moronic posts like this.

BTW, SL will spend time on Valentines day with someone that cares about her. You will be alone because you get what you deserve. And no one wants to spend time with a fat ass bitch, no one.
Pale Rider

Somerset, KY

#8046 Feb 15, 2014
Neutral Party wrote:
<quoted text>
This Enormously Wide Ass Rider just posts earlier stated that she wanted to have an intelligent discussion on guns. Can't have a discussion with moronic posts like this.
BTW, SL will spend time on Valentines day with someone that cares about her. You will be alone because you get what you deserve. And no one wants to spend time with a fat ass bitch, no one.
What the people don't know about Neutral is that he likes to dress up like a woman, every now and then. Put on those high heels and pretend he is a woman, put on that blond wig. Lipstick, nail polish, a bra to cover up those over sized breasts. I bet you are a daisy Neutral. Have you bought those big long fake eyelashes yet? Your boy from Louisville Topix, Big Penis says you wear a 42 DD, is he your new man now? You must be a real sight to see.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#8047 Feb 15, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
What the people don't know about Neutral is that he likes to dress up like a woman, every now and then. Put on those high heels and pretend he is a woman, put on that blond wig. Lipstick, nail polish, a bra to cover up those over sized breasts. I bet you are a daisy Neutral. Have you bought those big long fake eyelashes yet? Your boy from Louisville Topix, Big Penis says you wear a 42 DD, is he your new man now? You must be a real sight to see.
You are a mean spirited total and complete ass. You make no sense and no one could like you or even comes close to taking you seriously.
Go get sober or get some mental health help, although I think you are far past help.

Lay off NP and take your crap llife out on me. Lord knows I could care less. Imbecile.
PaleRider

Somerset, KY

#8048 Feb 15, 2014
Let's Talk About Gun Control

In particular, a restriction on ammunition magazine size, a ban on .50-caliber rifles, stricter limits on children’s access to firearms and mandatory safety training for gun owners. Top priority is a 10-round limit on magazine size, on preventing gun violence. Nobody needs a 15-round ammunition magazine unless they are a domestic terrorist or a gangster.

Let's get these guns registered. That way Obama will have a handle on whom has guns. Like those people that molest kids, we can find out who they are and where they live. Once we get those guns registered, we will know what guns our neighbors own. Between taxes on guns, registration fees, it will be a boom to every community in America. Once we find out who owns certain guns, like the military style, we can go after those, and get them out of the hands of the public completely. This should be a top priority, is getting ALL GUNS REGISTERED! Boy! Will I feel a lot better, and you will too.

God Bless America, from a fellow Patriot.
Neutral Party

Prospect, KY

#8049 Feb 15, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee Enormously Big Ass Rider. Do you think anyone believes this? Let's compare examples of my descriptions of you. You are called a tater, lard ass and a lot of other things on here by many people. Your supporters are well, no one and deservedly so. Even those that agree with you won't defend you because you're a classless fat ass loudmouth.

You are the only one on here to describe me as a Mexican and a cross dresser yet it never gets any traction. Why? Is it that you never post anything that is factual or makes a bit of sense. Or is it that just no one cares for you.

By the tone and content of your post, gun control is as dead as a chance of you finding a man. Not gonna happen. Best for you to quit while your getting your ass beat. I could really spill the beans on you and that gun control you want will be you using one on yourself.
Neutral Party

Prospect, KY

#8050 Feb 15, 2014
PaleRider wrote:
Let's Talk About Gun Control
In particular, a restriction on ammunition magazine size, a ban on .50-caliber rifles, stricter limits on children’s access to firearms and mandatory safety training for gun owners. Top priority is a 10-round limit on magazine size, on preventing gun violence. Nobody needs a 15-round ammunition magazine unless they are a domestic terrorist or a gangster.
Let's get these guns registered. That way Obama will have a handle on whom has guns. Like those people that molest kids, we can find out who they are and where they live. Once we get those guns registered, we will know what guns our neighbors own. Between taxes on guns, registration fees, it will be a boom to every community in America. Once we find out who owns certain guns, like the military style, we can go after those, and get them out of the hands of the public completely. This should be a top priority, is getting ALL GUNS REGISTERED! Boy! Will I feel a lot better, and you will too.
God Bless America, from a fellow Patriot.
Why 10 round limit? So only ten can get shot? Your statement about a terrorist or gangster is the best point you make. It is just for this reason why there should be no limit.

Now if there were 5 of them and one of me and I had 5 more bullets than you would "allow" me, then I can keep shooting while if I only had 10 I would have to reload.

We'd all feel better including yourself if you'd buy a gun and 1 bullet and use it on yourself.
Gary

Bellingham, WA

#8051 Feb 15, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
For those that own a gun, or guns. Should Obama push for a law that every person in America, that owns a firearm.
1. Be required to Register all of their Firearms before they can get a license for their car, truck, boat, motorhome?
2. Require every State in the United States to require the Federal Law to be passed or not receive any Government funding for any reason.
3. Anyone that desires to carry a concealed weapon, be required to pay the County in which they reside $500.00 for a permit to carry any weapon concealed on their person. Anyone caught without a permit will be fined $5000 and or 5 years or both, to be determined by the County Circuit Judge of the District in which the offender resides. Five years of imprisonment, fine, or both for violation of State Law, a mandatory fine will be required for each violation.
3. Each car, truck, boat, motorhome license renewal owner, be given 60 days to Register all firearms of any kind or age. Anyone that hasn't followed the Fereral guidelines or State law, offenders will be fined no less than $500.00, nor no more than $10,000 per violation.
4. Anyone caught violating the State Law, will forfeit all ownership of all guns in the household. Plus a fine of no less than $500.00 per weapon, and no more than $10,000 for all guns in violation.
Committee to Curb Violence... PR
And from now on anyone who is not a member in good standing
of a "well regulated militia" cannot own a gun. It's in the
Constitution.
Neutral Party

Prospect, KY

#8052 Feb 15, 2014
Those who pay attention to politics and understand know the chance of getting anything done this election year is slim and none.
Since they passed the CR, Congress has finished its business for the year. Although Oblamo will continue to talk and get nothing accomplished, he like the Congress is a lame duck.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#8053 Feb 15, 2014
Neutral Party wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee Enormously Big Ass Rider. Do you think anyone believes this? Let's compare examples of my descriptions of you. You are called a tater, lard ass and a lot of other things on here by many people. Your supporters are well, no one and deservedly so. Even those that agree with you won't defend you because you're a classless fat ass loudmouth.
You are the only one on here to describe me as a Mexican and a cross dresser yet it never gets any traction. Why? Is it that you never post anything that is factual or makes a bit of sense. Or is it that just no one cares for you.
By the tone and content of your post, gun control is as dead as a chance of you finding a man. Not gonna happen. Best for you to quit while your getting your ass beat. I could really spill the beans on you and that gun control you want will be you using one on yourself.
Who cares what she says on any subject? All that fat intake has clogged her cranial arteries and she is completely crazy. Leave this one in the dust, NP. She's not worth the time you take to reply.
Pale Rider

AOL

#8054 Feb 15, 2014
President Barack Obama’s gun-control proposals stalled in Congress, his administration took steps this month to tighten gun background checks to keep firearms out of the hands of the mentally ill. National support for gun-control measures slipped to 49 percent in a CNN poll conducted Nov. 18-20, the lowest since 1996. Last January, a month after the Sandy Hook shooting, 55 percent said they supported stricter gun laws.

As more people are getting killed by guns, more states are passing laws making it illegal to own certain military style weapons. The only thing keeping the Republicans from getting Federal Laws passed is the NRA.

Did You Know?

Gun World co-owner Joseph Ferrero is telling customers it’s their last chance to buy some semiautomatic handguns including a .40-caliber Smith & Wesson M&P or a 9 mm Ruger LC9 because “California has effectively banned” them.

Isn't that great news --- BANNNED!

Now we need to get more states to ban these kind of guns.
Pale Rider

AOL

#8055 Feb 15, 2014
Gary wrote:
<quoted text>
And from now on anyone who is not a member in good standing
of a "well regulated militia" cannot own a gun. It's in the
Constitution.
I didn't know that Gary. I doubt if the Founding Fathers had in mind or ever dreamed of a gun that could fire over 400 rounds in one minute. If they did, they would have put them in the hands of our military only. Not for the public to arm themselves with.

Remember the shootout in 1997, bank robbery in California?

Look at what an AK-47 can do? With armor armor piercing bullets. Can you imagine how many civilians living beside you, that could become a madman with a stockpile of ammo, and several of these types weapons?

WATCH!

&fe ature=player_detailpage

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump BALD HEAD 2 min BHO 93
John Lewis Heckled on Airplane Flight 50 min BizzyBee 20
Undocumented immigrant charged in slaying of 2 ... 53 min BizzyBee 1
Trump claims he is chummy with North Korea 53 min Friendz 11
Is Trump Healthy or they LYING? 1 hr Free pizza 4 U 12
WHITE GUYS ARE "GOLDEN" .....Watch this Big Joh... 1 hr BizzyBee 1
Pay to Play 5 hr Duke for Mayor 6

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance