Gun Control Under Obama

Since: Aug 12

United States

#8007 Feb 11, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
Gun Control people. Think Gun Control all day long. promote the idea we need to get our guns registered?
Think of it, getting those guns could lower crime in your neighborhood. LOWER CRIME!
My towns code states every head of household must own an gun with ammo and keep it at the house. I guarantee my towns gun crime rates lower than yours!
Pale Rider

Alexandria, KY

#8008 Feb 11, 2014
Neutral Party wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical response from a lib when they've been called out on their own contradictions. If you want to save lives, stop abortion. If you want gun control, go to another country.
I understand life is very challenging for you this week. Another lonely Valentines day. And it is all because you're a nasty hoe. How come no one on this forum, even the libs won't defend your nasty hoe ass.
Is there one person that should reply to this ignorant Mexican. He isn't even an American. He snook into America, across the border into Texas. It has been several years now, he has never held a job.

He used to hang out on Warsaw Topix until the people found out about him. He was so nasty on Louisville Topix, the Topix Moderators banned him. He has told lie after lie on Columbus Topix. Think about it, he has very little education, about like Reality Speaks. He is a Yellow Coward like Tony d2. He is a homo. Look out Reality, Tony d2, would you like a homo, maybe you two would made a good pair. How about you Reality? A homo for you?

The no good Neutral is on here talking about guns, He doesn't own a gun. He has been behind those steel bars, that explains why he does not admit to having a gun.

“Queen of my domain”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#8009 Feb 11, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Is there one person that should reply to this ignorant Mexican. He isn't even an American. He snook into America, across the border into Texas. It has been several years now, he has never held a job.
He used to hang out on Warsaw Topix until the people found out about him. He was so nasty on Louisville Topix, the Topix Moderators banned him. He has told lie after lie on Columbus Topix. Think about it, he has very little education, about like Reality Speaks. He is a Yellow Coward like Tony d2. He is a homo. Look out Reality, Tony d2, would you like a homo, maybe you two would made a good pair. How about you Reality? A homo for you?
The no good Neutral is on here talking about guns, He doesn't own a gun. He has been behind those steel bars, that explains why he does not admit to having a gun.
So..........you want an intelligent, informed discussion on gun ownership, right?

Tell me how did this post encourage that?

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#8010 Feb 11, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Is there one person that should reply to this ignorant Mexican. He isn't even an American. He snook into America, across the border into Texas. It has been several years now, he has never held a job.
He used to hang out on Warsaw Topix until the people found out about him. He was so nasty on Louisville Topix, the Topix Moderators banned him. He has told lie after lie on Columbus Topix. Think about it, he has very little education, about like Reality Speaks. He is a Yellow Coward like Tony d2. He is a homo. Look out Reality, Tony d2, would you like a homo, maybe you two would made a good pair. How about you Reality? A homo for you?
The no good Neutral is on here talking about guns, He doesn't own a gun. He has been behind those steel bars, that explains why he does not admit to having a gun.
You are completely deranged. Or always on some very bad drugs. Either way..get some help.
Pale Rider

Alexandria, KY

#8011 Feb 11, 2014
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
You are completely deranged. Or always on some very bad drugs. Either way..get some help.
You old goat. If there ever was a mom that made a mistake, it was having you. She never taught you the first thing about common sense. If anyone was ever on drugs it is you. Have you been having some diarrhea lately? Confusion? I think you might have listeriosis. Is the right side of your brain paralyzed?

I wish you had that stinking HOMO. Although, you are hoping anyone will pay some attention to you. Apparently your husband doesn't. How in the world did your old mom put up with with the likes of you anyway, is what I want to know, you stupid fool.

Why don't you get behind getting these guns registered, instead of talking about every good person here. Did you read about the car, one of the MOST STUPID on here was talking about the other day on another thread. You go back and find it. Then come back here and give us your NOT SO EXPERT OPINION will you?

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

#8012 Feb 11, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
Why don't you get behind getting these guns registered
What good will registering do? Most of the recent shootings were done with registered guns.
Pale Rder

Alexandria, KY

#8013 Feb 12, 2014
gokeefe wrote:
<quoted text>
So..........you want an intelligent, informed discussion on gun ownership, right?
Tell me how did this post encourage that?
NO IT DON"T. Just another example of nothing on gun control. So what do you propose that would curb violence?
Pale Rder

Alexandria, KY

#8014 Feb 12, 2014
TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
What good will registering do? Most of the recent shootings were done with registered guns.
I think it would cause a person to take more care of guns that belong to their owner. Would you like to be the owner of a gun that was used to kill someone? Or would you be a person, that would lock them up, so that a little kid couldn't play with them? Or a thief steal it and use it to rob and kill someone.

Did you know?

0.5% of households had members who had used a gun for defense. Pretty damn low % isn't it?

You made the claim most of the recent shooting has been done with registered guns. Were they registered Democrats? You might clarify that, rather than just pull it out of thin air.

As irresponsible a human as you are, you would not be a person, I would put on a panel to discuss gun control.

Neutral Party don't own a gun, so he would be another I would not ask to discuss gun control.

Neither would I Reality Speaks. I can't think of anything he could discuss. Nothing, Not one single thing. The man if you want to call him that, is a complete fool. There are some on here that are of sound mind and they could sit on a panel and talk gun control.

All of those that think Zimmerman should have walked, can be excused from the Gun Control Panel. All of those that think he killed an innocent teen could sit on the Gun Control Panel.

So use that as your guide. Ask yourself? Was Zimmerman a man wanting to prove a point? Do you believe his lawyers lied for Zimmerman? Or the instructions given the jury was flawed?

For that matter there are but a smidgeon of people on Columbus Topix I would put on a panel for gun control discussion. Each one knows who they are. If I headed up the selection. Every Republican would head out on mainstreet. Just like I said. Mark this one down. Never in my life will I ever vote for another Republican for as long as I shall live. Never, no never ever again. Even if you bribed me with CASH, NO WAY. I never voted for George W. Bush. I did vote for John McCain, but he will be forever, for as long as I shall live, he was the last, and I am sorry I did then. Anyone anywhere that would pick the nit-wit Sarah Palin as a running mate, has to have nothing but rocks in their head. It was a total mistake on my part for pulling that lever with the X marked with a R.

Vote straight Democrat in 2014/2016 only.

Tonyd2, you are flawed, and no good for any kind of discussion of any kind. You have read to many comic books instead of anthing you could gain some real knowledge. if you are married, your wife tells you what to do. I doubt if you have the gumption to go to the grocery store on your own. In other words you are no good at Gun Control. You need to take a hike, the quicker the better.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#8015 Feb 12, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen to me for a minute you stupid fool.
First off no one could ever think of discussing anything with you. Why? You are plumb stupid.
Next this is about gun control, not abortion.
The goofy lie you told about that P.O.S. you call a call a car, no one would believe you after that.
Get out of here dummy. You need to find a thread where you will fit in,
OK fattie.....make me....force me to.

gun control is 1 in your head, and empty the clip in that fat you call a body.

good day dirtbag.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#8016 Feb 12, 2014
TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
What good will registering do? Most of the recent shootings were done with registered guns.
guns are already registered at purchase.

next.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#8017 Feb 12, 2014
Pale Rder wrote:
<quoted text>
I think it would cause a person to take more care of guns that belong to their owner. Would you like to be the owner of a gun that was used to kill someone? Or would you be a person, that would lock them up, so that a little kid couldn't play with them? Or a thief steal it and use it to rob and kill someone.
Did you know?
0.5% of households had members who had used a gun for defense. Pretty damn low % isn't it?
You made the claim most of the recent shooting has been done with registered guns. Were they registered Democrats? You might clarify that, rather than just pull it out of thin air.
As irresponsible a human as you are, you would not be a person, I would put on a panel to discuss gun control.
Neutral Party don't own a gun, so he would be another I would not ask to discuss gun control.
Neither would I Reality Speaks. I can't think of anything he could discuss. Nothing, Not one single thing. The man if you want to call him that, is a complete fool. There are some on here that are of sound mind and they could sit on a panel and talk gun control.
All of those that think Zimmerman should have walked, can be excused from the Gun Control Panel. All of those that think he killed an innocent teen could sit on the Gun Control Panel.
So use that as your guide. Ask yourself? Was Zimmerman a man wanting to prove a point? Do you believe his lawyers lied for Zimmerman? Or the instructions given the jury was flawed?
For that matter there are but a smidgeon of people on Columbus Topix I would put on a panel for gun control discussion. Each one knows who they are. If I headed up the selection. Every Republican would head out on mainstreet. Just like I said. Mark this one down. Never in my life will I ever vote for another Republican for as long as I shall live. Never, no never ever again. Even if you bribed me with CASH, NO WAY. I never voted for George W. Bush. I did vote for John McCain, but he will be forever, for as long as I shall live, he was the last, and I am sorry I did then. Anyone anywhere that would pick the nit-wit Sarah Palin as a running mate, has to have nothing but rocks in their head. It was a total mistake on my part for pulling that lever with the X marked with a R.
Vote straight Democrat in 2014/2016 only.
Tonyd2, you are flawed, and no good for any kind of discussion of any kind. You have read to many comic books instead of anthing you could gain some real knowledge. if you are married, your wife tells you what to do. I doubt if you have the gumption to go to the grocery store on your own. In other words you are no good at Gun Control. You need to take a hike, the quicker the better.
did you know you are human trash?

did you know half the country wised you never lived?

your boyfriend is a ballbat.
Pale Rider

AOL

#8018 Feb 12, 2014
Dear Guns & Patriots Readers:

As an American, one of the few that can look out for your best interest on Columbus Topix. You would be surprised who I am getting calls from at around 7:00 PM.

Ever since I took a picture of Air Force One, with George W. Bush on it, a flight back to DC. My fellow Patriot Sen. Mitch McConnell has sent me cards, letters, now phone calls, asking for my support. What if I asked the man, if I could send in some Gun Control Plans? Some that he could personally take credit for? Maybe I should lie to him, promise him a few thousand votes.

The truth I worked the phones from Democrat Head Quarters calling everyone I knew to vote again McConnell in the last election. This time, I am going to work again against McConnell.

Now one of you Republicans, give me another good thought on Gun Control. Is there one of you that can? Getting those guns registered, will bring in money needed. The Sheriff should be able to charge a hefty figure. Maybe he could hire some more help too. I can reject or except your one plan. I would ask for more, but I know one is asking a lot from this bunch on here. Republicans that is. In other words, you are not the brightest people to begin with. Don't give me this old story, someone shot another because he had a gun either. I don't want to here that BS. Get real! No damn Stand Your Ground BS, that is all but wore it self out.

NP take you little dog and pony show back to Louisville. I have a sick cat that will make better sense than you. All you can talk about is potatoes, chickens, chicken bones, my weight, my pretty picture, fries, my wide ass, of which, you will never lay your stinking hand on. Go get in with Tonyd2, he is waiting for you. Or try your new friend SL, she would go with anything or anybody, it don't matter to her. Now get on and repeat your BS, over and over, you clown, Topix Stalker.
Pale Rider

Alexandria, KY

#8019 Feb 12, 2014
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
did you know you are human trash?
did you know half the country wised you never lived?
your boyfriend is a ballbat.
I said you were stupid. You prove it everytime you post anything. If you knew anything at all. it would be different. How much whiskey or vodka do you drink every night? What ever you are on, it has all but consumed your brain. At least you didn't offer a thing on gun control.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#8022 Feb 12, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
I said you were stupid. You prove it everytime you post anything. If you knew anything at all. it would be different. How much whiskey or vodka do you drink every night? What ever you are on, it has all but consumed your brain. At least you didn't offer a thing on gun control.
gun control is a shot placed between your eyes with a hollow point bullet.

fly food is your brightest future.

you finally accomplished something by feeding flies.
Pale Rider

Alexandria, KY

#8023 Feb 12, 2014
Let's work on getting every gun in America registered.

1. It will be a money maker.

2. Create millions of jobs.

3. Bring in much needed revenue to local government.

4..Make our Country Safer for all.

5. Use the information to track crooks.

6. Don't you want to know what a stockpile of weapons your neighbor is hoarding?

7. As soon as we get them registered. Guess what? Tax them.

Did you know?

Guns are the hottest item on the market right now.

People can't get enough of them.

The next thing BIG!

ROAD RAGE KILLING - it is about to explode BIG TIME!

Or if you say the wrong thing - BANG YOU ARE DEAD as DEAD CAN BE. It is coming to a town near you.

GUN CONTROL

GUN CONTROL

Don't take your guns to town SON.

Get those guns registered.

Don't Vote For Any Republicans either, NO WAY> VOTE THEM OUT!

2014/2016 - DEMOCRATS ONLY! PATRIOTS
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#8024 Feb 12, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
Let's work on getting every gun in America registered.
1. It will be a money maker.
2. Create millions of jobs.
3. Bring in much needed revenue to local government.
4..Make our Country Safer for all.
5. Use the information to track crooks.
6. Don't you want to know what a stockpile of weapons your neighbor is hoarding?
7. As soon as we get them registered. Guess what? Tax them.
Did you know?
Guns are the hottest item on the market right now.
People can't get enough of them.
The next thing BIG!
ROAD RAGE KILLING - it is about to explode BIG TIME!
Or if you say the wrong thing - BANG YOU ARE DEAD as DEAD CAN BE. It is coming to a town near you.
GUN CONTROL
GUN CONTROL
Don't take your guns to town SON.
Get those guns registered.
Don't Vote For Any Republicans either, NO WAY> VOTE THEM OUT!
2014/2016 - DEMOCRATS ONLY! PATRIOTS
hey stupid......every single legal firearm purchase must be approved by the FBI.

the customer must pass a background check to legally purchase a firearm.

morons like you won't pass the test, so you are the problem.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#8025 Feb 12, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
Let's work on getting every gun in America registered.
1. It will be a money maker.
2. Create millions of jobs.
3. Bring in much needed revenue to local government.
4..Make our Country Safer for all.
5. Use the information to track crooks.
6. Don't you want to know what a stockpile of weapons your neighbor is hoarding?
7. As soon as we get them registered. Guess what? Tax them.
Did you know?
Guns are the hottest item on the market right now.
People can't get enough of them.
The next thing BIG!
ROAD RAGE KILLING - it is about to explode BIG TIME!
Or if you say the wrong thing - BANG YOU ARE DEAD as DEAD CAN BE. It is coming to a town near you.
GUN CONTROL
GUN CONTROL
Don't take your guns to town SON.
Get those guns registered.
Don't Vote For Any Republicans either, NO WAY> VOTE THEM OUT!
2014/2016 - DEMOCRATS ONLY! PATRIOTS
did you know that your ilk can only run their mouth, and are devoid of action?

just a handful of men created this country that took millions of human scum like you to ruin.

just think.....a handful of men can do it again and build a fence to keep you out.

Your mighty military of liberals won't even know how to find the fence to climb.

You are a disgrace to humanity.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#8026 Feb 12, 2014
Pale Rder wrote:
<quoted text>
NO IT DON"T. Just another example of nothing on gun control. So what do you propose that would curb violence?
teaching morals to kids, and forcing adults to be so.

a rope awaits those like you who refuse.

any more stupid questions?
d pantz

Chicago, IL

#8027 Feb 12, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen you darn COWARD.
1. I can't talk to you about guns.
2. You are to far to the RIGHT.
3. There hasn't been a handful of people saved by someone with a gun, only by the Police.
4. You have the nerve to come on here blabbering. I could find a 6th grader and have a better conversation.
lmao! 6th grader huh? Well my nephew who's in preschool told me to tell you that its spelled "too far to the right." not "to far to the right.". He also said the name calling shows that you've lost the debate a long time ago.
Here a question for you. How many unarmed people have been shot by police in a public are as compared to citizens with a ccw?? You're such a knob! Ouch my nephew just smacked me.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#8028 Feb 12, 2014
The 2014 winter Olympics charge failure to exhibit gun control with a penally lap that all but assures you lose.

The failure to enforce law at every level in our society is on display and those breaking the laws blame it on someone else and are passing new laws to protect them from those they break.

America needs to act like Olympic judges and put anyone exhibiting poor gun control on a rope or jailed for life on a chain gang.

The Liberals want to ban guns so responsible citizens can't protect themselves from the progressive filth that wants to blame someone else for their failures they created all on their own.

Armed citizens are the check and balance between a free country, and one run by losers like Che, Duke, Pale Rider, Reader, transposition, blue Forever, Woo Boy, Republican 101, Obama and his entire administration including all GOP currently in office.

We now have a POTUS that demands food, shelter, healthcare, cell phones, clothing, education, transportation, heat, should not be tied to employment.

Question of the day for you liberals.......if employment is not necessary for life's necessities, then exactly who is going to force Doctors to work so they can provide healthcare?

The stupidity on display for the globe to witness is embarrassing.

Since Obama says it will take longer to repair the Bush presidency than the term he served, then just imagine how many terms it will take to regain the worlds respect of the USA.

40 more terms, 50 maybe?

And tell me when you progressive filth raise my debt limit I never have to pay back, or demand someone else do it for me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Body Camera For Police 1 hr Duke for Mayor 11
more ignorant white cops 3 hr El Chapo 11
News Chevrolet Malibu Owners: Problems & Solutions (Jun '06) 3 hr Maria 2,786
For Cat Lovers Only! 3 hr Colonel Pale Rider 173
News 7-Year-Old Columbus Girl Found Dead In Californ... 4 hr GlitterSucks_ 4
Poll Who Do You Support For President 4 hr El Chapo 279
For Panty Boy: Real Live Music 5 hr Duke for Mayor 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages