“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

#7944 Feb 7, 2014
RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you should try to raise a child on less than $10K a year.
Maybe you should add the value of all the freebies up to see what you're really raising a child on.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#7945 Feb 7, 2014
TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
When I aim left, the gun shoots left. When I aim right, it shoots right. When I want it to shoot, it does, and when I don't want it to, it doesn't. That's gun control.
That's waht I practice in the form of gun control too. Also, I don't need a CCW. When I want to carry a gun, I make sure it's in very plain sight. No conceal...no crime. Nice to live here.

Location hidden

#7946 Feb 7, 2014
Pope Che Reagan Christ I wrote:
<quoted text>
Your son knocked her up again, eh Annie?
I don't have children. But what if that was the situation? It's the WOMAN who gets pregnant. Why should some guy have 18 years of his life ruined because some girl was lazy and irresponsible.
It's the woman that gets pregnant...end of story.

Location hidden

#7947 Feb 7, 2014
RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you should try to raise a child on less than $10K a year.
You have no idea how small you appear by posting this.
You have no ethics...no character (excpet deceptive) and are a liar. So if I appear small to you, that's a compliment.

I'd like to see it on the first page of the NYT and Washing Post. The taxpayers have no idea.

Location hidden

#7948 Feb 7, 2014
TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you should add the value of all the freebies up to see what you're really raising a child on.
Tony, it is scandalous how this government is producing and promoting non-working leeches and the life lesson they are instilling in them.
And those figures don't scratch the surface. There's still free obama phones and Lord knows what else.
I can't believe the liberals can't see what they are creating.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#7949 Feb 7, 2014
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't have children. But what if that was the situation? It's the WOMAN who gets pregnant. Why should some guy have 18 years of his life ruined because some girl was lazy and irresponsible.
It's the woman that gets pregnant...end of story.
It is your stepson who has the illegitimate child? You know, the one who you help his baby mama get her EIC? Then you bitch about other people getting it. So charming.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#7950 Feb 7, 2014
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
Tony, it is scandalous how this government is producing and promoting non-working leeches and the life lesson they are instilling in them.
And those figures don't scratch the surface. There's still free obama phones and Lord knows what else.
I can't believe the liberals can't see what they are creating.
If you are so outraged, why do you help people take advantage of it?
They cannot kill a Spook

Detroit, MI

#7951 Feb 7, 2014
<quoted text>
It is your stepson who has the illegitimate child? You know, the one who you help his baby mama get her EIC? Then you bitch about other people getting it. So charming.
That is why I am for mandatory sterilization of any one gettinf WIC EBT card etc
I have a rusty knife and and old shoe you can bite on while you are cut from the gene pool.

Location hidden

#7952 Feb 7, 2014
<quoted text>
No and I don't know what you're talking about. Two of my stepson's are married with children, wives and full time jobs and the other is working and in school. No baby mamas on the horizon here.

What part of 'I do a few returns pro bono' don't you understand? I don't know these people. But they all want to tell you their life story.

The divoriced mother I know is 42, one daughter who is now 18, worked for a pharma company for 20 years, started taking classes 2 years before she retired from there and is now working full time as a RN. She never took a dime in entitlements raising her daughter and she made too much to qualify for the EIC. Different world than you know, hey che the loser?

Location hidden

#7953 Feb 7, 2014
They cannot kill a Spook wrote:
<quoted text>
That is why I am for mandatory sterilization of any one gettinf WIC EBT card etc
I have a rusty knife and and old shoe you can bite on while you are cut from the gene pool.
And drug testing! I agree. I THINK in WV they do tie the woman's tubes after she has 3 children on welfare. THINK.

Location hidden

#7954 Feb 7, 2014
<quoted text>
If you are so outraged, why do you help people take advantage of it?
Because 22 years ago I agreed, and signed a contract, to help 'pro bono' prepare tax returns for low income folks one night per 'tax season.'

I know that someone seeking out your skills is a foreign concept to you, che. Mainly because you have none.

Going out to spread corn for the geese now...while you lanquish in your 'loser cave.'
Pale Rider

Alexandria, KY

#7955 Feb 7, 2014
TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
When I aim left, the gun shoots left. When I aim right, it shoots right. When I want it to shoot, it does, and when I don't want it to, it doesn't. That's gun control.
COWARD of the COUNTY SPEAKS!

Has anyone read anything more stupid? Wait! Neutral Party makes no sense either!
Pale Rider

Alexandria, KY

#7956 Feb 7, 2014
Neutral Party wrote:
Poor Wide Rider has greased her brain to the point of ignorance. In her view, registering guns will stop these shootings.
These libs just come up with the most complete, thoughtful and incompetent ideas imaginable.
1. Who is going to pay any attention to someone that doesn't work, and yet talks about people that don't have a job?

2. Who is going to pay any attention to a Mexican, that isn't a citizen in this country?

3. Has this numskull ever proposed anything on anything? Or ever started a single subject anyone ever commented on?

Location hidden

#7957 Feb 7, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Who is going to pay any attention to someone that doesn't work, and yet talks about people that don't have a job?
2. Who is going to pay any attention to a Mexican, that isn't a citizen in this country?
3. Has this numskull ever proposed anything on anything? Or ever started a single subject anyone ever commented on?
??? Does anyone have any remote idea what chicken girl is ranting about??? On second thought....no one cares. My bad.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#7958 Feb 7, 2014
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
No and I don't know what you're talking about. Two of my stepson's are married with children, wives and full time jobs and the other is working and in school. No baby mamas on the horizon here.
What part of 'I do a few returns pro bono' don't you understand? I don't know these people. But they all want to tell you their life story.
The divoriced mother I know is 42, one daughter who is now 18, worked for a pharma company for 20 years, started taking classes 2 years before she retired from there and is now working full time as a RN. She never took a dime in entitlements raising her daughter and she made too much to qualify for the EIC. Different world than you know, hey che the loser?
Last tax season you went on a two day diatribe about your son or son-in-law's baby mama and how you helped with their taxes and she was getting the EIC. You are a complete phony.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#7959 Feb 7, 2014
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
Because 22 years ago I agreed, and signed a contract, to help 'pro bono' prepare tax returns for low income folks one night per 'tax season.'
I know that someone seeking out your skills is a foreign concept to you, che. Mainly because you have none.
Going out to spread corn for the geese now...while you lanquish in your 'loser cave.'
Signed a contract to do work for free? That's a pretty odd contract.

Location hidden

#7960 Feb 7, 2014
<quoted text>
Last tax season you went on a two day diatribe about your son or son-in-law's baby mama and how you helped with their taxes and she was getting the EIC. You are a complete phony.
Yup. Gave them the same tirade to them at the same time. They're married now. Of course, they had been 'going steady' since they were 16 and Dad's input didn't hurt either, to give my husband due credit.

Nope, nothing phoney about me. If I was going to make something up....I'd make it voluminous and grand.

To answer your next post.......since you have to make 5 to cover what one post would suffice.....my boss is a philanthropist. At a charitable auction.....he contributed for auction, my tax preparation services, one day a year, to a community center.(Which he thought was very funny.) When the final hammer closed the bidding, I went to the podium and volunteered said services 'pro-bono'(my boss would not have to pay me) IF he would make a further donation of $5,000. He happily did so with his friends slapping him on the back and saying "She got you again,_____." PriceWaterhouse Cooper put it in writing.

We have a very good, if slightly adversarial, relationship that has worked for 20+ years. He once told me my coat was ugly and then hid it and left the office so I had to drive home chilled. Everyone else in the office was in on it. Yuck yuck.

You should get a job,che. Widen your world, loser.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#7961 Feb 7, 2014
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup. Gave them the same tirade to them at the same time. They're married now. Of course, they had been 'going steady' since they were 16 and Dad's input didn't hurt either, to give my husband due credit.
Nope, nothing phoney about me. If I was going to make something up....I'd make it voluminous and grand.
To answer your next post.......since you have to make 5 to cover what one post would suffice.....my boss is a philanthropist. At a charitable auction.....he contributed for auction, my tax preparation services, one day a year, to a community center.(Which he thought was very funny.) When the final hammer closed the bidding, I went to the podium and volunteered said services 'pro-bono'(my boss would not have to pay me) IF he would make a further donation of $5,000. He happily did so with his friends slapping him on the back and saying "She got you again,_____." PriceWaterhouse Cooper put it in writing.
We have a very good, if slightly adversarial, relationship that has worked for 20+ years. He once told me my coat was ugly and then hid it and left the office so I had to drive home chilled. Everyone else in the office was in on it. Yuck yuck.
You should get a job,che. Widen your world, loser.
So you did know what I was talking about regarding your son in law and lied about it when you said you didn't and you didn't sign a contract to provide annual pro bono tax service one day a year. Nothing you say can be believed.

Location hidden

#7962 Feb 7, 2014
<quoted text>
So you did know what I was talking about regarding your son in law and lied about it when you said you didn't and you didn't sign a contract to provide annual pro bono tax service one day a year. Nothing you say can be believed.
I do not have a son in law.

I signed a mutual agreement contract, along with three accountants from PWC, provided by the auctioneer. When services are auctioned for charity, and the buyer is not the beneficiary of such services, his or her purchase may be viewed as a charitable contribution and, therefore, tax deductible.

I don't lie and you're boring. Scoot. Go play with dupe, ru and pale. All the same intellect and none of you work other than being on topix 24 x 7. Whoopee.
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Lodi, OH

#7963 Feb 7, 2014
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not have a son in law.
I signed a mutual agreement contract, along with three accountants from PWC, provided by the auctioneer. When services are auctioned for charity, and the buyer is not the beneficiary of such services, his or her purchase may be viewed as a charitable contribution and, therefore, tax deductible.
I don't lie and you're boring. Scoot. Go play with dupe, ru and pale. All the same intellect and none of you work other than being on topix 24 x 7. Whoopee.
There is nothing that you type here that is true. You are the Topix female Walter Mitty. The very first post of yours I read was unadulterated bullshit and the last one I read will be too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obama Admits Communist Davis “Schooled” Him 7 min Morning Joe 92
Statistics of Wars Throughout History 6 hr Scourge 61
Do Atheist Firemen go to Hell or Heaven? 7 hr Why 89
News Soda pub aims to be a - rambling house' 7 hr Big Johnson 1
News Reynoldsburg Couple Facing New Charges In Plot ... 7 hr Big Johnson 3
When Obama gets to Heaven will he be a Muslim o... 7 hr They cannot kill ... 47
News Columbus firefighter charged with raping young ... 7 hr Big Johnson 1
More from around the web

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE