Gun Control Under Obama

Since: Aug 12

Acworth, GA

#7888 Jan 28, 2014
This Youtube video says it all... Pale face, this is for you ESPECIALLY.

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#7889 Jan 28, 2014
UdintBuildThat wrote:
This Youtube video says it all... Pale face, this is for you ESPECIALLY.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =20RoAfflGCMXX
That was a killer video. SPOT ON.

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#7890 Jan 28, 2014
The girl was pretty too.

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

#7891 Jan 28, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
You and I must have brains of the same chemical makeup buddy.
Not unless his are made of equine excrement too.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#7892 Jan 28, 2014
Catman Dave wrote:
The girl was pretty too.
Now we need an icon for "I'm jealous" :-)
Pale Rider

Somerset, KY

#7893 Jan 28, 2014
They cannot kill a Spook wrote:
<quoted text>
Public hangings. I have seen a few and they worked great.
Would they have time as they go down,------ I'm Innocent?

I think it would be great. It is a shame they didn't try it on George Zimmerman. He escaped by getting his attorney to cause the jury to believe the skinny Travon Martin pounded his head on the concrete, what a damn lie.

I talked to a man that witnessed a beheading. That would be painless and quick. Head drops in bucket, if they don't bend over, a little prodding with the sword, they are glad to place head on block.

Painless

SWISH it is over, no Doctor needed. Just someone to cart off head and body and clean up blood.
They cannot kill a Spook

Toledo, OH

#7894 Jan 28, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
I think it would be great. It is a shame they didn't try it on George Zimmerman. He escaped by getting his attorney to cause the jury to believe the skinny Travon Martin pounded his head on the concrete, what a damn lie.
I talked to a man that witnessed a beheading. That would be painless and quick. Head drops in bucket, if they don't bend over, a little prodding with the sword, they are glad to place head on block.
Painless
SWISH it is over, no Doctor needed. Just someone to cart off head and body and clean up blood.
No Trycon his mom and dad should have been hung long before Zimmerman had to kill that shiteater.
Pale Rider

Somerset, KY

#7895 Jan 28, 2014
<quoted text>
No Trycon his mom and dad should have been hung long before Zimmerman had to kill that shiteater.
Is the water you drink polluted?
Pale Rider

Somerset, KY

#7896 Jan 28, 2014
TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not unless his are made of equine excrement too.
Just shut the Hell UP COWARD of the COUNTY. You have to be nearly as nasty as the HOMO Neutral Party.

Plus I am trying to listen to the GREATEST President since the Great Bill Clinton.
Pale Rider

Somerset, KY

#7897 Jan 28, 2014
<quoted text>
Is your water polluted?

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

#7898 Jan 28, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Is your water polluted?
I don't know... you been swimming in it?

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#7899 Jan 28, 2014
TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know... you been swimming in it?
Oh thanks, Tone. Now I have this image of a beached whale in my head just as I'm off to bed!
They cannot kill a Spook

Taylor, MI

#7900 Jan 28, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Just shut the Hell UP COWARD of the COUNTY. You have to be nearly as nasty as the HOMO Neutral Party.
Plus I am trying to listen to the GREATEST President since the Great Bill Clinton.
Does it make your sphincter tighten when you hear the communist turd swallower lie?

Acworth, GA

#7901 Jan 28, 2014
Catman Dave wrote:
<quoted text> That was a killer video. SPOT ON.
I like how she just told it like it is without being snarky about it.:-D
Pale Rider

AOL

#7902 Jan 29, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Painless
TULSA, Okla.(AP)- Oklahoma has no plans to review its lethal injection protocol even though two inmates executed this month complained as the drugs began to flow through their bodies.

Sorry About that Pain Michael - I have read that it is Hot in Hell Pal!

Michael Lee Wilson, who was executed Jan. 9, said he felt his "whole body burning" within 20 seconds of receiving the injection.

He asked for a Pardon - Reason Given - Needed the Room - Death Row Overcrowded

Kenneth Eugene Hogan, who was executed Thursday, complained of a metallic taste in his mouth seconds after his injection.

In September, death row inmate Anthony Rozelle Banks took several deep breaths as the lethal drugs were injected into his body, then appeared to grimace briefly before he stopped breathing and his body went limp.

Stone Mountain, GA

#7903 Jan 29, 2014
A bullet is still probably cheaper and they wont complain.
Neutral Party

Prospect, KY

#7904 Jan 29, 2014
Notice Enormously Wide Rider isn't talking about the issues. Like her idol and liar in chief, her ideas are old and dead.

68% believe the country is in the same condition or worse than when he took office.

“The One! The Only! RUKiddingme”

Since: Dec 08

Jersey, Baby!

#7905 Jan 29, 2014
Triflinlady wrote:
<quoted text>
Now we need an icon for "I have a teeny weenie. I am the girl with something extra" :-)
Ew.
Pale Rider

AOL

#7906 Jan 29, 2014
Catman Dave wrote:
<quoted text> I would like to know what kind of drug you are on because in the past, you wanted the whole world disarmed and now you want to blow people away with a sawed off shotgun. Talk about two-faced. You are one seriously messed up individual.
You are talking out of your head Dave. Are you drunk again?
Pale Rider

AOL

#7907 Jan 29, 2014
Republicans
Ran Up A Tab On Two Wars: The wars in Iraq and Afghanistan have cost the country trillions of dollars. Combined with Bush’s tax cuts, war spending was a main factor in blowing up the deficit and spending the surplus accumulated under Clinton. Lawmakers now use the deficit as an excuse for inaction.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ohio bans sex with animals; violators could fac... 1 hr UTrashy 11
bet it white 1 hr UTrashy 2
Donald Trump Administration 2 hr Boycott Hawai shy... 804
Middle Class will now be paying for the wall. 2 hr UTrashy 8
News Columbus passes ban on using conversion therapy... 2 hr UTrashy 4
Girls what your dirtiest fantasy? 2 hr UTrashy 25
United Airlines bans yoga pants 2 hr UTrashy 23
She left the Tower! 9 hr Corvus 7
Trump and Pence losing popularity Tue Thunder Paws 43
Worlds fastest growing religion is..... Tue Pope Che Reagan C... 246