Gun Control Under Obama
Pale Rider

AOL

#7845 Jan 27, 2014
Catman Dave wrote:
<quoted text> Isn't that something?. I think she wants all of the guns gone exept hers so she can rob people for their food without resistance. She certainly isn't fooling me.
I don't own a store, but if I did, I would have a sawed off shotgun, and who gives a damn if it is legal or not, when someone with a mask on, that is robbing you. I would have no problem at all using it at point blank range. I would not care if brain matter was splattered like a tomato that had been hit with a baseball bat.

As far as your remark stupid, there is plenty of land I can grow all the food I will ever need, if necessary. I inherited hundreds of acres from my father.

What have I said about guns, if you are so smart?

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#7846 Jan 27, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't own a store, but if I did, I would have a sawed off shotgun, and who gives a damn if it is legal or not, when someone with a mask on, that is robbing you. I would have no problem at all using it at point blank range. I would not care if brain matter was splattered like a tomato that had been hit with a baseball bat.
As far as your remark stupid, there is plenty of land I can grow all the food I will ever need, if necessary. I inherited hundreds of acres from my father.
What have I said about guns, if you are so smart?
Judging by the pic that you put on here, there isn't enough land on earth to grow enough food to sustain you. Why is your butt crack in the front?
Pale Rider

AOL

#7847 Jan 27, 2014
Obama Dream Gun Law!

I would like guns registered. Let's find out who has the guns. Like we have the right to know where the sex offenders are in the community. Let's get a law passed by the Federal Government. So Obama will have more control, and it would make it easier for him take charge under a new Federal law.

Those with guns will not be mouthing off then. They will be bringing their guns in, right and left. Some will have to leave a good many behind. In other words, they will own guns that would be considered entirely to dangerous to be owned by private citizens.
Neutral Party

Prospect, KY

#7848 Jan 27, 2014
Obviously Enormously Wide Ass Rider is drinking tonight looking for some attention.

She not only wants to register all guns she wants to own an illegal one and then use it, perhaps because someone is urinating. Notice there is no relation to registering the guns to stopping the shootings but that is her method of dealing with the problem.

Typical left wing solution that will produce typical left wing results.

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

#7849 Jan 27, 2014
Trayvonius Martinez wrote:
<quoted text>You scream for gun control, then advocate using a weapon that's outlawed in all 50 states...
You're truly mentally ill, Fat Loader.
Especially since she likes to hold little boys' wankers while they pee in her yard.

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

#7850 Jan 27, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't own a store, but if I did, I would have a sawed off shotgun, and who gives a damn if it is legal or not, when someone with a mask on, that is robbing you. I would have no problem at all using it at point blank range. I would not care if brain matter was splattered like a tomato that had been hit with a baseball bat.
As far as your remark stupid, there is plenty of land I can grow all the food I will ever need, if necessary. I inherited hundreds of acres from my father.
You know little boys' urine will cause things not to grow, don't you?

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#7851 Jan 27, 2014
Catman Dave wrote:
<quoted text> Fortunately she will learn that there are certain things you just don't say on the internet. It never goes away.
It's getting cold.7 degrees, and dropping.
Dropping here too, Bud. It'll be a 'two dog night' for sure.:-)

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#7852 Jan 27, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't own a store, but if I did, I would have a sawed off shotgun, and who gives a damn if it is legal or not, when someone with a mask on, that is robbing you. I would have no problem at all using it at point blank range. I would not care if brain matter was splattered like a tomato that had been hit with a baseball bat.
As far as your remark stupid, there is plenty of land I can grow all the food I will ever need, if necessary. I inherited hundreds of acres from my father.
What have I said about guns, if you are so smart?
And what if that masked robber were a 12 year old? You'd kill him over what would be probably less than $100 bucks?

Or, more likely, is a 19 year old, experienced robber who knocks that sawoff to the side, out of your hands, and then uses it on you and maybe, now that he is armed, a few more shop owners before he calls it a night.

Gun Control means knowing how to control your weapon, emotions and your actions. You show a proclivity for being totally out of control.

If you're an addict, go get help and try to stop before you hurt some innocent person.

Funny, you've never mentioned land management.

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

#7853 Jan 27, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
Obama Dream Gun Law!
I would like guns registered. Let's find out who has the guns. Like we have the right to know where the sex offenders are in the community.
The key word there is OFFENDERS. People who aren't breaking any laws have a right to anonymity.
Pale Rider

AOL

#7854 Jan 27, 2014
TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
You know little boys' urine will cause things not to grow, don't you?
You should know if anyone COWARD!
Moses

Marion, OH

#7855 Jan 27, 2014
Still fighting over gun control! Is your car registered? What's the damn difference? Take all this anger and focus it towards jobs ( good paying jobs ). Wal mart and china gonna have us working where we can't afford any guns!

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#7856 Jan 27, 2014
Moses wrote:
Still fighting over gun control! Is your car registered? What's the damn difference? Take all this anger and focus it towards jobs ( good paying jobs ). Wal mart and china gonna have us working where we can't afford any guns!
Oh I am in total agreement with you on the jobs, and keeping them here.

But, cars v. guns

99% of their lifetime cars are used on public roads and all have the potential to cause damages and injuries and death. And it is legal for 16 year old, inexperienced licensed drivers to drive as often and far as any of us. Because of that close proximity to all of the public, it is only safe to register, insure and inspect them for safety. And the number of cars vs. guns in the US is astounding.

Guns, on the other hand, are most often kept locked up, or at least in or on private property .Of course you can point to exceptions, but still, guns do not pose anywhere near the risk or danger that cars do.

Perhaps if someone has a CCW license they should be required to carry liability insurance, but that smacks of more regulation to me. Obviously if they have that licence, the gun is registered.

btw I'm not angry.

Trayvonius Martinez

“Seven Days In May”

Since: Oct 13

Hilliard, OH

#7857 Jan 27, 2014
Moses wrote:
Still fighting over gun control! Is your car registered? What's the damn difference?
Which amendment in the Bill of Rights addresses cars?
Pale Rider

AOL

#7858 Jan 27, 2014
Trayvonius Martinez wrote:
<quoted text>Which amendment in the Bill of Rights addresses cars?
We aren't talking about the Bill of Rights Black Boy! Nice try, no Cigar.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#7859 Jan 27, 2014
Trayvonius Martinez wrote:
<quoted text>Which amendment in the Bill of Rights addresses cars?
There's that too...but I mentioned it a couple days ago.

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

#7860 Jan 27, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
You should know if anyone COWARD!
You seem to be the one fascinated by the subject.
Pale Rider

AOL

#7861 Jan 28, 2014
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
And what if that masked robber were a 12 year old? You'd kill him over what would be probably less than $100 bucks?
Or, more likely, is a 19 year old, experienced robber who knocks that sawoff to the side, out of your hands, and then uses it on you and maybe, now that he is armed, a few more shop owners before he calls it a night.
Gun Control means knowing how to control your weapon, emotions and your actions. You show a proclivity for being totally out of control.
If you're an addict, go get help and try to stop before you hurt some innocent person.
Funny, you've never mentioned land management.
First you old heifer

I am not a drug user
I don't own a store
I don't own a sawed off shotgun

You bring up idiotic things that most likely will never ever happen in my lifetime.

If you are a whore as I suspect, maybe you need to seek help. Have you been to a Counselor? If not I think you need too.
Pale Rider

AOL

#7862 Jan 28, 2014
Worker at mall:'It was just crazy'
The gunfire sent shoppers and workers running for cover, witnesses told CNN.
"It's a mall shooting," one mall worker, identified only as K.T., told CNN. "No one knows what's going on. In today's world, you hear gunshots and you run."
The staccato of gunfire was followed by the cries and screams of children and adults running or ducking for cover, the employee said.
"A lot of kids were crying, and mothers were holding onto them," K.T. said. "I wasn't worried about me. I was just making sure everybody was OK."
Once the shooting stopped, SWAT team members moved from store to store.
"It was just crazy," said K.T., who snapped a picture of a shot-riddled wall near the shooting scene. "It's one of those things you see on TV but never expect you'll go through."

The question - What would you have done if you were there and had a concealed weapon.
A. Return fire?
B. Run like Hell?
Pale Rider

AOL

#7863 Jan 28, 2014
I think every teacher should be armed, every principle, janitor, cooks, anyone that works at a school. Arm the bus drivers.

Place as many armed guards in school as necessary to make it safe as possible.

A few years ago, I was listening to WLW 700. Billy Cunningham was on. He said you know when I grew up, my mom was home. She washed the clothes, fixed the meals, was always there when I needed her.

Today he said, moms work and they send their kids off to Day Care, kids don't know what a mom is anymore. Many times they sit alone at home, with no supervision. They don't have a clue what it is like to have a Mother or a Father, like when I grew up. That is what is wrong with America today.

An old man was told me, most of us are here by accident. Something to think about.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#7864 Jan 28, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
I think every teacher should be armed, every principle, janitor, cooks, anyone that works at a school. Arm the bus drivers.
Place as many armed guards in school as necessary to make it safe as possible.
A few years ago, I was listening to WLW 700. Billy Cunningham was on. He said you know when I grew up, my mom was home. She washed the clothes, fixed the meals, was always there when I needed her.
Today he said, moms work and they send their kids off to Day Care, kids don't know what a mom is anymore. Many times they sit alone at home, with no supervision. They don't have a clue what it is like to have a Mother or a Father, like when I grew up. That is what is wrong with America today.
An old man was told me, most of us are here by accident. Something to think about.
you are an accident, and your parents should be jailed for the mistake.

read above again, and tell us what you were thinking?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Congress 56 min Big B 3
Government Waste from the GOP. 2 hr Joetheplumber 2
bet it white 2 hr Latrina Waters 1
Can We Get a Refund onTrump ? 2 hr fast freddie 9
Middle Class will now be paying for the wall. 3 hr Hail Hydra 5
Russia Hates USA,Loves Trump. Electors voting f... 3 hr Trooff 536
Coal States- keep that deadly Fuel out of Ohio 3 hr Big B 2
Trump and Pence losing popularity 11 hr Thunder Paws 43
Worlds fastest growing religion is..... 13 hr Pope Che Reagan C... 246
Donald Trump Administration 13 hr White Fangs 795

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages