Gun Control Under Obama

“Cats rule.”

Since: Dec 09

Chardon Ohio.

#7823 Jan 27, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
Dec. 1, 1997
West Paducah, Ky.
Three students killed, five wounded by Michael Carneal, 14, as they participated in a prayer circle at Heath High School.
We need to stop the KILLINGS.
ARM the teachers, let them kill the EVIL ONES! BLOW THEIR BRAIN's OUT! Take a BUTCHER KNIFE and CUT OFF their HEAD. LET the PEOPLE SEE THE FACES OF DEATH!
I think you should seek some professional help. You are WAY too violent.

The only problem is that when the shrink saw you, he would say "aww heck no", and would kill himself.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#7824 Jan 27, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
I never read so many stupid comments. You show no sign of having a brain.
Just go back and read all of your own. They reek of stupidity. All of them.
Pale Rider

AOL

#7825 Jan 27, 2014
Catman Dave wrote:
<quoted text> Now that there is funny!. My cats are even smarter than you. You should just smile and blow me.
Is that all you got?

You have written that over and over Dave.

I tried to be nice to you.

To Hell with your kind.

Location hidden

#7826 Jan 27, 2014
Neutral Party wrote:
Not one of these shootings has been linked to an NRA member, supporter or right wing conservative. You know that the media research these psycho's for links to organizations that would help their agenda.
I think two things play a role in the shootings.
1. Young people are without hope. I don't believe they see the abundant opportunities I saw at a young age.
2. Video games are so vivid they're almost real. I believe these young people are having a tough time with reality.
And I think you're spot on. I would add that the drug use also leads to violence. And the use of 'street drugs' in this country is huge and growing.
Pale Rider

AOL

#7829 Jan 27, 2014
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
Just go back and read all of your own. They reek of stupidity. All of them.
Gp back and read your honey lips old WASHED UP WOMAN!
Pale Rider

AOL

#7830 Jan 27, 2014
Killings daily now. The people are going to get fed up with this.

Will they start looking at the parents of these violent kids that are bent on killing? I bet if they did, they would think twice about having their guns in unlocked gun cases. Or they might take an aggressive attitude of checking what they are plotting and planning.

Does TIME OUT WORK?

Or Spare the ROD and SPOIL the Child.
Pale Rider

AOL

#7831 Jan 27, 2014
March 13, 1996
Dunblane, Scotland

16 children and one teacher killed at Dunblane Primary School by Thomas Hamilton, who then killed himself. 10 others wounded in attack.

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

#7832 Jan 27, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
You are one nasty no good! Ignorant! COWARD!
You're the one who brought up urination. You must be fascinated with it.

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

#7833 Jan 27, 2014
71 year-old man saves the day with his gun

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/07/18/samu...
Pale Rider

AOL

#7834 Jan 27, 2014
TonyD2 wrote:
That old goat, couldn't hit the side of a 14 bent tobacco barn. You must be desperate to point out, how important it is to carry a gun. It is a miracle, he didn't kill someone. Why do you want to make yourself look like an idiot and a coward too. Just stop before the people look at you as I do - the Coward of the County and a Stupid Fool all combined into one. Are you out of High School yet? You can't be grown yet?
They cannot kill a Spook

Taylor, MI

#7835 Jan 27, 2014
TonyD2 wrote:
Too bad he didn't kill them.

Trayvonius Martinez

“Seven Days In May”

Since: Oct 13

Hilliard, OH

#7836 Jan 27, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
January 25, 2014
Three people were killed in a shooting at the popular shopping mall, located about 45 minutes outside Washington, authorities said Saturday. Howard County, Maryland, Police announced the fatalities and urged people inside the Mall 'to stay in place.'Police said one of the dead was 'located near gun and ammunition.'
A Mossburg 12-gauge shotgun and used it to kill two people at a store on the upper level of the Mall of Columbia before killing himself.
Yawn. A double murder-suicide in a love triangle. Happens every day.
Never fear, Wide Rider...you're the last person who would ever be a victim under those circumstances.

“Cats rule.”

Chardon Ohio.

#7837 Jan 27, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
That old goat, couldn't hit the side of a 14 bent tobacco barn. You must be desperate to point out, how important it is to carry a gun. It is a miracle, he didn't kill someone. Why do you want to make yourself look like an idiot and a coward too. Just stop before the people look at you as I do - the Coward of the County and a Stupid Fool all combined into one. Are you out of High School yet? You can't be grown yet?
Who the f'k cares what you think of them.
Pale Rider

AOL

#7838 Jan 27, 2014
They cannot kill a Spook wrote:
<quoted text>
Too bad he didn't kill them.
True Spook, but the old geezer, must have poor eyesight.

It is a shame someone don't use a sawed off shotgun at close range. Right in their face and blow a head completely off, and the second blast takes the other down, never to get up again.

Trayvonius Martinez

“Seven Days In May”

Since: Oct 13

Hilliard, OH

#7839 Jan 27, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
True Spook, but the old geezer, must have poor eyesight.
It is a shame someone don't use a sawed off shotgun at close range. Right in their face and blow a head completely off, and the second blast takes the other down, never to get up again.
You scream for gun control, then advocate using a weapon that's outlawed in all 50 states...
You're truly mentally ill, Fat Loader.

“Cats rule.”

Chardon Ohio.

#7840 Jan 27, 2014
Trayvonius Martinez wrote:
<quoted text>You scream for gun control, then advocate using a weapon that's outlawed in all 50 states...
You're truly mentally ill, Fat Loader.
Isn't that something?. I think she wants all of the guns gone exept hers so she can rob people for their food without resistance. She certainly isn't fooling me.

“Cats rule.”

Chardon Ohio.

#7841 Jan 27, 2014
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/warsaw-ky/TH1...

Looks like Pale acts like an idiot no matter where she is. This is some funny stuff.

Location hidden

#7842 Jan 27, 2014
Catman Dave wrote:
http://www.topix.com/forum/cit y/warsaw-ky/TH143OKKENMFM7POB
Looks like Pale acts like an idiot no matter where she is. This is some funny stuff.
She's out of control. Puts some pretty heinous stuff in writing. Hell, I would never even think up the gruesome crap she spews.

“Cats rule.”

Chardon Ohio.

#7843 Jan 27, 2014
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
She's out of control. Puts some pretty heinous stuff in writing. Hell, I would never even think up the gruesome crap she spews.
Fortunately she will learn that there are certain things you just don't say on the internet. It never goes away.

It's getting cold.7 degrees, and dropping.
Pale Rider

AOL

#7844 Jan 27, 2014
Trayvonius Martinez wrote:
<quoted text>Yawn. A double murder-suicide in a love triangle. Happens every day.
Never fear, Wide Rider...you're the last person who would ever be a victim under those circumstances.
Like you would know Black man.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump's Wife Stripped naked for the Camera 1 hr wow 68
Obama's worst decision by far 2 hr jonjedi 35
Does anyone know why Yolanda Harris is leaving ... 2 hr 404 not found 83
News Megabus no longer serving Columbus 2 hr They cannot kill ... 4
News Off-duty Columbus officer shoots would-be burgl... 2 hr They cannot kill ... 1
News Search warrant results in four arrests - 3:15 a... 3 hr They cannot kill ... 1
Why do black people smell like amonia? 3 hr Barry 30
Trump plans to Remove WH Press Corps, hide TRUTH 4 hr Duke for Mayor 111
What Do You Think of Donald Trump Now? 7 hr jonjedi 245
News Ohioans to hold own version of Washington women... 7 hr Reality Speaks 105

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages