Gun Control Under Obama

“Cats rule.”

Since: Dec 09

Chardon Ohio.

#7798 Jan 26, 2014
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
She's into physical threats and brags about punching someone in the face. Just imagine her with a firearm. You're onto something, Dave. Keep your location guarded, Bud.
Thanks. My location is very secure. That fat thing wouldn't get within 1,000 feet of me. It's actually pretty cool when the chief of police lives 3 doors down the street and my immediate neighbors have a full view of the property.
Buckeye by birth

Elkhart, IN

#7801 Jan 26, 2014
The crown jewel of the Left was healthcare,next disarm America!.John Kerry signed a treaty with the UN to do just that,but so far hasn't the support of fellow Democrats for now,but we will see after the 2014 midterms!.If the Democrats can pull enough lies about Obamacare,the economy,and all the other scandles plaguing this administration,and gain enough seats in Congress to pull this scheme over the American people,"BINGO" Obama's dream of changing fundamentally our Country will have been completed.....The "EAGLE" has fallen atlast,and it only took fifty years of lies,distortions,and dopping the folks into giving up this once great Country,without firing a shot......And Obama will be the hero.....Wonder what the new flag will look like,a rainbow!!........

“The One! The Only! RUKiddingme”

Since: Dec 08

Jersey, Baby!

#7802 Jan 26, 2014
Triflinlady wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not very bright.
True dat.
wiseAfricanAmeri can

Columbus, OH

#7803 Jan 26, 2014
Every politician who votes in favor of any restrictions on firearms should be FIRED next election. I don't care which party they're from!

“Cats rule.”

Chardon Ohio.

#7804 Jan 26, 2014
Buckeye by birth wrote:
The crown jewel of the Left was healthcare,next disarm America!.John Kerry signed a treaty with the UN to do just that,but so far hasn't the support of fellow Democrats for now,but we will see after the 2014 midterms!.If the Democrats can pull enough lies about Obamacare,the economy,and all the other scandles plaguing this administration,and gain enough seats in Congress to pull this scheme over the American people,"BINGO" Obama's dream of changing fundamentally our Country will have been completed.....The "EAGLE" has fallen atlast,and it only took fifty years of lies,distortions,and dopping the folks into giving up this once great Country,without firing a shot......And Obama will be the hero.....Wonder what the new flag will look like,a rainbow!!........
There is no way in the world that responsible gun owners will let that fool take their guns. It just wont happen. All of their lies will catch up with them and then they will all be finished.
Pale Rider

AOL

#7805 Jan 26, 2014
March 13, 1996
Dunblane, Scotland

16 children and one teacher killed at Dunblane Primary School by Thomas Hamilton, who then killed himself. 10 others wounded in attack.

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

#7806 Jan 26, 2014
WEST ALLIS (WITI)— A Marine Corps veteran was able to stop a man early Tuesday, March 12th from nearly kicking a woman to death. It happened near 102nd and Lincoln, and Wisconsin’s concealed carry law made his efforts possible.

Charlie Blackmore was driving home from work at 4:00 a.m. along Lincoln Avenue when he saw something on the sidewalk. Blackmore didn’t realize it was a woman on the ground being kicked in the head and stomach until he got closer.

That’s when he jumped out of his car and sprung into action.

“I said ‘stop’ and he starts coming towards me and that`s when I drew on him. He started getting closer and I said ‘get down on the ground,’” Blackmore said.

Blackmore held his gun on the suspect and called West Allis police. He says several times while waiting for police to arrive, the attacker moved toward him.

“I mean I’ve already made it up in mind that if he came at me I was going to have to take him down and I told him that. I warned him multiple times not to come towards me because he was a big guy and I wasn’t playing around and he didn’t seem like he was playing around,” Blackmore said.

Blackmore says police eventually showed up and had to force the suspect to the ground. They then asked to see Blackmore’s concealed carry permit.

“I put my hands up turned around and said ‘you can grab it out of my wallet.’ Checked my permit, gave me my wallet back, and then interviewed me for their paperwork,” Blackmore said.

West Allis police say that paperwork is not yet available. For that reason, the name of the attacker and his victim have not yet been released.

“She had a really big laceration by her eye and it looked like her nose was broken,” Blackmore said.

Blackmore didn’t catch any names either, but said the victim told him the man is an ex-boyfriend.

“She was not with him anymore and he had stalked her that day or something and he attacked her on her way to work,” Blackmore said.

Blackmore says situations like this are why he supports Wisconsin’s concealed carry law, and the rights of gun owners.

“We do good things. Not all of us are bad or crazy gun nuts. There are good people,” Blackmore said.

The West Allis police chief says these types of situations really are judgement calls for gun owners. While they don’t encourage this behavior, they appreciate citizens watching out for each other as long as they do it legally and are willing to accept the consequences.

http://fox6now.com/2013/03/12/marine-with-con...

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#7807 Jan 26, 2014
Catman Dave wrote:
<quoted text> There is no way in the world that responsible gun owners will let that fool take their guns. It just wont happen. All of their lies will catch up with them and then they will all be finished.
No one will be confiscating the weapons of the gunowners around here, including mine. I think the whole country is of one mind on that, except for a few lunatics like wide rider.
No registration either. And I don't know one gunowner, in my entire life, who has injured themselves or anyone else with their weapon.
Neutral Party

Prospect, KY

#7808 Jan 26, 2014
Not one of these shootings has been linked to an NRA member, supporter or right wing conservative. You know that the media research these psycho's for links to organizations that would help their agenda.

I think two things play a role in the shootings.

1. Young people are without hope. I don't believe they see the abundant opportunities I saw at a young age.
2. Video games are so vivid they're almost real. I believe these young people are having a tough time with reality.

Since: Aug 12

United States

#7809 Jan 26, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
March 13, 1996
Dunblane, Scotland
16 children and one teacher killed at Dunblane Primary School by Thomas Hamilton, who then killed himself. 10 others wounded in attack.
You make a GREAT case for teachers carrying at all times.... cuz ya never know whose got a gun..... right?

“The One! The Only! RUKiddingme”

Since: Dec 08

Jersey, Baby!

#7810 Jan 26, 2014
Triflinlady wrote:
<quoted text>
And I don't know one gunowner, in my entire life, who has injured themselves with their weapon.
Be a maverick! Reverse that trend! Do it! Please!
Pale Rider

AOL

#7811 Jan 26, 2014
Catman Dave wrote:
<quoted text> You certainly seem to be obsessed with shootings lately. Makes me kind of wonder if you will be the next one to shoot up a school.
Are you in a drunken stupor? As silly as you respond on here, you may be the next crazy one to shoot someone. Your comment above is without any proof, those remarks are completly false. I never read so many stupid comments. You show no sign of having a brain.
Pale Rider

AOL

#7812 Jan 26, 2014
March 13, 1996
Dunblane, Scotland

I am glad the people are reading about the school killings. But no one can come up with any plan to curb the killings. This bunch of Republicans on here are typical of exactly what we see in Washington, dumb and dumber, to the dumbest, in all of America. No wonder so many are Republicans.

Planet Earth

#7813 Jan 26, 2014
Permitted gun holder prevents mass shooting.

http://www.azcentral.com/community/glendale/a...
Pale Rider

AOL

#7814 Jan 27, 2014
UdintBuildThat wrote:
<quoted text>
You make a GREAT case for teachers carrying at all times.... cuz ya never know whose got a gun..... right?
I wish they were armed with whatever it took to KILL anyone trying to harm children in any school. I wish they would train and arm the teachers, the Principle, the cooks, even the janitor, train them to shoot to KILL. The sooner the better.

Children should never have to be afraid to go to school.

If a killer is captured alive, promptly give him or her a trial of no more than 8 hours, and if a killing of a student is involved, bring back a public hanging, shown on national TV. Hang them, no matter what age. Hang them within 12 hours of being found guilty.

If a potential killer knows every teacher has a gun, knows how to kill with it, will they go into a school to be killed? Should the bus drivers be trained to shoot to kill, if there is a shooting on the bus? I am for mowing these evil people down, like a farmer would shoot a sheep killing dog.

Oct. 1, 1997
Pearl, Miss.

Two students killed and seven wounded by Luke Woodham, 16, who was also accused of killing his mother. He and his friends were said to be outcasts who worshiped Satan.
Pale Rider

AOL

#7815 Jan 27, 2014
TonyD2 wrote:
Permitted gun holder prevents mass shooting.
http://www.azcentral.com/community/glendale/a...
I hope you read about every killing, mass shooting I put on here. Then make a comment you damn coward and twerp. You are a good one to talk. You had to call the police, long after two kids strayed across your yard, stopped for all you know to releave themselves, Then you tried to scare the Hell out of them, that you had a gun.

As loomy as you are, I am surprised you didn't open up with automatic gunfire. Then claim self defence. If they had said BOO. A team of wild horses could not have drug you out of that house. I bet you were beside yourself with fear. The reason it took you 30 minutes to call, it took you that long to calm yourself down, so you could call the police. You are a trip for Columbus Topix. FEARLESS Tonyd2, I got a gun.

Planet Earth

#7816 Jan 27, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope you read about every killing, mass shooting I put on here. Then make a comment you damn coward and twerp. You are a good one to talk. You had to call the police, long after two kids strayed across your yard, stopped for all you know to releave themselves,
Is that a normal thing where you come from, kids relieving themselves in your yard? Somehow I am not surprised. Did you hold it for them?

“Cats rule.”

Chardon Ohio.

#7817 Jan 27, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you in a drunken stupor? As silly as you respond on here, you may be the next crazy one to shoot someone. Your comment above is without any proof, those remarks are completly false. I never read so many stupid comments. You show no sign of having a brain.
You really need to stop looking in the mirror while you type. And I have more of a brain than you ever will and if I ever shoot somebody it will be well deserved.

And I thought that comment that Tony made was great. We need more people like that, not less. And you never know, someday you may be the one on the ground getting kicked in the head, and the good guy with the gun will see who you are and say, "hey, that's Pale, here let me help you kick her".
Pale Rider

AOL

#7818 Jan 27, 2014
Catman Dave wrote:
<quoted text> You really need to stop looking in the mirror while you type. And I have more of a brain than you ever will and if I ever shoot somebody it will be well deserved.
And I thought that comment that Tony made was great. We need more people like that, not less. And you never know, someday you may be the one on the ground getting kicked in the head, and the good guy with the gun will see who you are and say, "hey, that's Pale, here let me help you kick her".
More talk from Mr. Stupid. I once said I could not talk to you. You are too stupid for me Dave. I made the comment about your cats, to prove to myself, just how ignorant you are. Something has drained your brain, along with Tonyd2 (the COWARD), Neutral Party, SL, that (SLOB LADY) that chases every man on here that will pay her any attention. A bunch of misfits, that need to be bound and gagged, thown in the cargo bay of a ship and sent to an Island along with all of the Evil Ungodly, Homos out there. We don't need the likes of any of you in America. Sent them to Putin, they would love it. Good Ridance. So long Dave, Bye bye, I would love to see you bound and gagged, he he Dave.
Pale Rider

AOL

#7819 Jan 27, 2014
TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that a normal thing where you come from, kids relieving themselves in your yard? Somehow I am not surprised. Did you hold it for them?
You are one nasty no good! Ignorant! COWARD!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Muslims beat woman for wearing bikini French ou... 2 hr Pope Che Reagan C... 47
Poll Panty hose vs bare skin What is your preference? 3 hr Seriouslady 153
Pull your pants up. 3 hr Seriouslady 21
For Cat Lovers Only! 4 hr Doc 179
What does anyone know about a guy named Da'Wayn... 4 hr Pam 3
News Dive team wants to raise dam in effort to find ... 5 hr jesse 7
ayfkm? 6 hr cowboy heroes 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages