Gun Control Under Obama

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#7733 Jan 22, 2014
TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, and apparently, gun laws were violated in order to perpetrate that shooting, so what makes you think more gun laws would have prevented it?
Moron.
There is no law, past, present or future, that will keep any criminal from attaining a gun, any evil doer from carrying out their malicious intent or wide rider from getting her fried chicken.

(Lord, forgive me for that.)

“Cats rule.”

Since: Dec 09

Chardon Ohio.

#7734 Jan 22, 2014
TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, and apparently, gun laws were violated in order to perpetrate that shooting, so what makes you think more gun laws would have prevented it?
Moron.
Poor Pale just doesn't understand that thugs don't care about laws. You could pass a thousand of them and the thugs will still be able to get one quickly.

Location hidden

#7735 Jan 22, 2014
RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
To be fair, she likes jackals better than she likes people.
In your case, most assuredly, I do.

Location hidden

#7736 Jan 22, 2014
Catman Dave wrote:
<quoted text> You must really be bored.
Hey, Buddy. Just came in from dragging my 'city-boy' husband across the frozen tundra, putting out corn for the deer and geese, seed for the birds and dry food for the feral cats. Nature is never boring.
They cannot kill a Spook

Toledo, OH

#7737 Jan 22, 2014
Catman Dave wrote:
<quoted text> Poor Pale just doesn't understand that thugs don't care about laws. You could pass a thousand of them and the thugs will still be able to get one quickly.
This is one area I don't discriminate. If they have cash or gold I sell to anyone. Even a drug dealer err unlicensed mobil pharmacist has a god given right to defend himself.
They cannot kill a Spook

Toledo, OH

#7738 Jan 22, 2014
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, Buddy. Just came in from dragging my 'city-boy' husband across the frozen tundra, putting out corn for the deer and geese, seed for the birds and dry food for the feral cats. Nature is never boring.
Put out some corn on the cob for the skunks
Pale Rider

AOL

#7739 Jan 22, 2014
Feb. 2, 1996
Moses Lake, Wash.

Two students and one teacher killed, one other wounded when 14-year-old Barry Loukaitis opened fire on his algebra class.
Pale Rider

AOL

#7740 Jan 22, 2014
Plan 1

While we have one of the greatest Presidents, since Bill Clinton. It would a good time to get everyone in America to register every gun they own.

“Cats rule.”

Chardon Ohio.

#7741 Jan 22, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
Plan 1
While we have one of the greatest Presidents, since Bill Clinton. It would a good time to get everyone in America to register every gun they own.
OK, now I don't think you are simply bored. Now I am convinced that you are on drugs to make a statement like that

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

#7742 Jan 22, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
Plan 1
While we have one of the greatest Presidents, since Bill Clinton.
Pulease.... even his own wife doesn't like him any more...
They cannot kill a Spook

Toledo, OH

#7743 Jan 22, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
Plan 1
Why not post the home address of every cop, FBI, etc. Citizens need to keep track of where the trough feeders live.

“Cats rule.”

Chardon Ohio.

#7744 Jan 22, 2014
They cannot kill a Spook wrote:
<quoted text>
Why not post the home address of every cop, FBI, etc. Citizens need to keep track of where the trough feeders live.
Could you just picture all of the gangbangers and criminals lining up to register their guns? HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!
Neutral Party

Prospect, KY

#7745 Jan 22, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't be fooled by this LIAR.
He is BROKE!
He lives with his Children, they take care of him.
Sure! And you're a size 6.
Neutral Party

Prospect, KY

#7746 Jan 22, 2014
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no law, past, present or future, that will keep any criminal from attaining a gun, any evil doer from carrying out their malicious intent or wide rider from getting her fried chicken.
(Lord, forgive me for that.)
Wide Azz Rider is getting the crap beat out of her. Hell, even your mother doesn't care for your angry bitch attitude.
Pale Rider

AOL

#7747 Jan 22, 2014
With all of the school shooting going on now, we need to be pushing for getting all of the guns registered. That way we will know who has what!

Location hidden

#7748 Jan 22, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
Plan 1
Explained to you once: Registration = Confiscation. Not happening.

You should register your temper as a dangerous weapon.

Location hidden

#7749 Jan 22, 2014
Neutral Party wrote:
<quoted text>
Wide Azz Rider is getting the crap beat out of her. Hell, even your mother doesn't care for your angry bitch attitude.
O.K. NP, I assume that second sentence was directed at wide rider..'Course, with the width of that ass, you could hardly miss even if you didn't aim.

“Cats rule.”

Chardon Ohio.

#7750 Jan 22, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
With all of the school shooting going on now, we need to be pushing for getting all of the guns registered. That way we will know who has what!
Are you serious!!!

Location hidden

#7751 Jan 22, 2014
Catman Dave wrote:
<quoted text> Could you just picture all of the gangbangers and criminals lining up to register their guns? HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!
Yeah, they all kept meticulous records of the serial numbers before they filed them off. LOL And of course they all have government issued photo I.D.

“Cats rule.”

Chardon Ohio.

#7752 Jan 22, 2014
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
Explained to you once: Registration = Confiscation. Not happening.
You should register your temper as a dangerous weapon.
Do you believe this shyt???. My name is Pale, and I'm going to save the world with my massa Oidiot by taking every citizens gun away. HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Should the GOP cut its loses? 3 min Reality Speaks 856
Trump the Liar 6 min Pale Rider 917
News Canada OKs hijab for Muslim Mounties 10 min Mimzy 4
News Columbus man accused of sexually assaulting tod... 13 min Catman Dave 30
Trump's accusations are unfounded and reflects ... 13 min FOVR 36
News Storms knock out power 15 min Catman Dave 3
News Former manager of Italian-ice shop pleads guilt... 37 min Nip It Now 2
News Hillary Clinton tops Donald Trump in battlegrou... 57 min Reality Speaks 240
I wish our cat would die. 9 hr They cannot kill ... 52

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages