Gun Control Under Obama
Neutral Party

Prospect, KY

#7689 Jan 16, 2014
Enormously Wide Azz Rider 124-127 pounds? Not since you were 10 years old. Hell, one of your legs weighs that much.
You already gave up on your 2014 diet?
Pale Rider

Alexandria, KY

#7690 Jan 16, 2014
3 dead after shooting at grocery store

A gunman walked into an Indiana supermarket and fatally shot two before he was killed by police.
Pale Rider

Alexandria, KY

#7691 Jan 16, 2014
Neutral Party wrote:
Enormously Wide Azz Rider 124-127 pounds? Not since you were 10 years old. Hell, one of your legs weighs that much.
You already gave up on your 2014 diet?
How many times will you repeat this Neutral?
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#7692 Jan 16, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
A gunman walked into an Indiana supermarket and fatally shot two before he was killed by police.
what is your point?

guns end crime spree?
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#7693 Jan 16, 2014
We the citizens of the USA have over 19,000 gun laws on the books.

Reality is God delivered Moses the only gun law that is necessary.

All the other laws were schemes by lawyers to bill hours.

you sheep have been duped again.....maybe you will receive pity on your final day.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#7694 Jan 16, 2014
TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody agrees with you.
Bottom line: I'm keeping my guns. End of story.
I like your factual story.

Also appreciate your candor.

We may disagree on things at times, but we could solve easily any differences with little compromise.

Tony you enjoy the day, and have a wonderful weekend.
Catman Dave

Chardon, OH

#7695 Jan 16, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
THATS IT!!!!!. Ban ALL grocery stores right now!!!!!.

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

#7696 Jan 16, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
And more gun laws would have prevented this how exactly?

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#7697 Jan 16, 2014
Neutral Party wrote:
<quoted text>
As usual, great points SL. To expand, the right to privacy is how the pro-abortion supporters got this murderous act legalized regardless of the age of the baby in the womb. What you state about medication is very similar. You see, the libs will fight this because they want it both ways, or their way or the highway.
Time to follow the constitution. It has been tested for 200+ years and is sound.
Thank you, Sir. I try not to waste too much of anyone's time on here. and I enjoy your posts also.

As far as abortion 'rights,' where, in any intelligent document, is killing another person, that has not been convicted of any crime, declared a "right?" And then add onto it that the taxpayers should pay for it?

When Rome lost respect for life, it fell. This country will also. Not wishing it, but we are at least half way there.'Too big to fail' is a fairy tale.
Neutral Party

Prospect, KY

#7698 Jan 16, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
How many times will you repeat this Neutral?
Until you stop lying about weighing 124lbs. You haven't weighed that in 30+ years. I believe the comments show that a lot more people believe me stating you're have an enormously large body than you stating you're fit and trim. And you proved it by posting that bogus picture of the blond model.
Neutral Party

Prospect, KY

#7699 Jan 16, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
You never have a solution Neutral, only questions. Or you repeat yourself, or repeat what someone else says. I have known of you for over 4 years, and you are just as stupid today as you were four years ago. In those four years, you have yet to answer one question. In those four years, you have yet to come up with anything that might be a solution. All you can do, is agree to disagree. Nothing from nothing, leaves you with nothing Neutral. Is this the best you will ever have?
To answer your question, run like Hell!
Run? You can barely walk!!!

Planet Earth

#7700 Jan 16, 2014
Neutral Party wrote:
<quoted text>
Until you stop lying about weighing 124lbs. You haven't weighed that in 30+ years
Since she was 4 :)

Planet Earth

#7701 Jan 16, 2014
Neutral Party wrote:
<quoted text>
Run? You can barely walk!!!
more like hoverround

Location hidden

#7702 Jan 16, 2014
Neutral Party wrote:
<quoted text>
Until you stop lying about weighing 124lbs. You haven't weighed that in 30+ years. I believe the comments show that a lot more people believe me stating you're have an enormously large body than you stating you're fit and trim. And you proved it by posting that bogus picture of the blond model.
Ah...I remember that photo. LMAO I posted one of my actual self on the same thread.

Catman and Spook are funny. I'm having them both over for dinner. Y'all come. We can scoot a couch up to the table for wide rider. I don't think just a love seat would accommodate her butt

NP, you make sure she doesn't sit on one of my dogs.....or eat them!.

Location hidden

#7704 Jan 17, 2014
RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
When did Rome ever have respect for life?
Read some history. God knows you have nothing else to do but play on topix.
Neutral Party

Prospect, KY

#7707 Jan 17, 2014
SL, Get a special bench made. 2x4's doubled up. That's what McDonald's did.
Pale Rider

AOL

#7708 Jan 22, 2014
Another Shooting!

WEST LAFAYETTE, Ind.(AP)— Police have a person in custody following a reported shooting at Purdue University in Indiana.

A Twitter post from the university says the shooting happened Tuesday at the electrical engineering building on the school's campus in West Lafayette, about 60 miles northwest of Indianapolis.

Police haven't determined why Cody Cousins, 23, shot Andrew Boldt, a 21-year-old teaching assistant from West Bend, Wis., inside the school's Electrical Engineering Building about noon Tuesday.

Purdue Police Chief John Cox said witnesses believed the shooting was "an intentional act" but said there was no immediate indication Cousins and Boldt had past troubles.

No one else was injured, and Cousins is being held at the Tippecanoe County Jail on a preliminary charge of murder.

The shooting at the school about 60 miles northwest of Indianapolis prompted Purdue President Mitch Daniels to cut short a weeklong university trip to Colombia and cancel classes Tuesday and Wednesday.

"Violent crime, whenever and wherever it occurs, shocks our conscience and incites our rage. When it happens in our home, to a family member — and as a Boilermaker Andrew Boldt was family to us — those emotions are more powerful still," Daniels said in a statement read Tuesday night at a campus vigil, which was attended by hundreds.
Pale Rider

AOL

#7709 Jan 22, 2014
Widener University Student Shot On Campus; Suspect At Large

January 20, 2014 11:57 PM

CHESTER, Pa.,(CBS)— Authorities are investigating a shooting on the campus of Widener University that left a student in critical condition.

It happened at about 8:45 p.m. Monday near the Schwartz Athletic Center in Chester, Delaware County.

University officials say a Widener student was found shot in the parking lot just outside of the athletic center.

The university says the student is currently under treatment at Crozer Chester Medical Center where he is listed in critical but stable condition. The victim’s family has been notified. The university is not releasing the victim’s name at this time.

Investigators say the suspect is still at large and the university asked students to stay indoors until 6 a.m. Tuesday. The lockdown was lifted at 6 a.m.

Pale Rider

AOL

#7710 Jan 22, 2014
Tue Jan 21, 2014 6:39pm EST

Indiana's Purdue University shooting leaves one dead, man in custody

(Reuters)- A man was shot to death at Indiana's Purdue University on Tuesday and a male suspect was taken into custody, police said, in an apparently targeted killing that follows a rash of shootings at U.S. schools this month.

Cody Cousins, 23, fatally shot Andrew Boldt, 21, a teacher's assistant, at about noon in a basement classroom of the university's electrical engineering building, according to Purdue University Police Chief John Cox.

The shooter seemed to have had only the victim as his intended target, leaving the building immediately after the shooting, Cox said.

"It's just a tragic situation," Cox said, adding that the shooter was taken into custody without a struggle shortly after he exited the engineering building.

Since: Aug 12

United States

#7711 Jan 22, 2014
This and that shooting at a movie because somebody was texting are just great examples of how people need to be more polite to one another....... CAUSE YA NEVER KNOW WHOSE GOT A GUN!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Teen gets prison in unintentional Columbus fata... 7 min Bump Thump Thump 2
News Residents on alert with mass shooting suspect a... 32 min TTC 160
California rejects John Wayne Day due to commen... 50 min d pants 26
Men in the Girls Bathroom 1 hr d pants 184
20 illegals and topless LGBTQs arrested at Trum... 1 hr They cannot kill ... 8
935000 signatures to boycott Target 1 hr Satan 93
News Travolta's 'I Am Wrath' goes straight to video 1 hr They cannot kill ... 2
Kasich just doesn't care 6 hr Linda 34
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages