Gun Control Under Obama
Neutral Party

Prospect, KY

#7666 Jan 14, 2014
Were still waiting for your plan Enormous Rider. I can only assume since you have not stated what your plan of action is if you are face to face with a shooter it is the same as you planning to diet, a dream?
Pale Rider

Liberty, KY

#7667 Jan 14, 2014
Neutral Party wrote:
Were still waiting for your plan Enormous Rider. I can only assume since you have not stated what your plan of action is if you are face to face with a shooter it is the same as you planning to diet, a dream?
What you need to do is sift through my vast writings on gun control dummy, instend of writing your garbage everyday I write something, it is beyond your pea sized brain. If I wrote something handed down by the Supreme Court, you would find fault in it. If it was Sarah Palin, that would be like gospel to you. You DO NOT REPRESENT the VIEWS of MOST AMERICANS. You are of the 2% radical view. No substance, NO FACTS, NOTHING.
Pale Rider

AOL

#7668 Jan 14, 2014
Out of control, Reality Speaks - Next the Air Head Neutral Party, not gun control. These two can’t tell the difference between fantasy and reality. They are crazy, make no mistake.

I also need to throw the COWARD of the COUNTY (Tony d2) in there, he needs to be controlled before he hurts himself or some innocent person, minding his own business, the man is psychotic, that is if you call him a man. Someone has knowledge of this character. Be careful, if you see anything suspicious.

The man that thinks he hung and owns the moon is that old bean belly Reality Speaks. He is harmless, a real coward. All of us know what a coward can do. If you read one paragraph of his writing, you have read all of his writings. The man don't have a thing in his head. To offset his stupidity, he lies about how much he makes and how much he owns. We all know people like him are a dime a dozen. I doubt if he knows the difference in the butt and the bore of a gun. Well, just forget I said that, he doesn't and that is that.

I want to bring attention to RATS ASS Neutral Party, the man has limited education, an illegal that drifted out of Mexico into America. Neutral Party could definitely use a good bit of time on a psychiatrist’s couch, but as usual, he’s projecting his own mental issues onto what I have written about gun control. Neutral Party is determined to keep the stupid and bigotry flowing in 2013, and of course laced with potatoes, French Fries and fried chicken. And having me gain 20-30 lbs of weight per month. Now this has been his pet peeve for well over 3 years, going on four. I have weighed about 124-127 lbs the last years. Lets do some math. If I had gained 20 lbs a month in the first year. Well, you get my drift. Neutral has made a fool out of himself on Obama, with stupid remarks, that were not ever researched in the least.

Anyone that studies history and tries to implement the lessons learned by history cannot begin to rationally explain the conduct of Tony d2, Reality Speaks, or the brainless racists Neutral Party.

In Rank from DUMB to DUMBER
1. Tony d2
2. Neutral Party
3. Reality Speaks.

Did You Know?
According to a recent poll, 42 percent of Americans said they were dissatisfied with current gun laws and wanted stricter laws put in place, according to the poll. That’s up sharply folks.

If 2014 brings some small business owner that has a deranged killer that kills a bunch of employee's, a school that a deranged person slaughter's kid, a loaded bus massacre, a mass shooting in a theater, this will bring more calls for gun control of military style pistols and rifles, weapons.

The drum beat for stricter gun control will surely heat up. Those of us that have any common sense know our founding fathers had no idea, men women and children, would arm themselves with such weapons. People that we read of on here that brag about ownership of such weapons. All they can talk about is their right to bear arms, and criminals will have guns. Read what they have to say. It will be insane what they have to say about gun control. Do we need to wait for that next massacre?

Is it time to register those guns, the same time we show the licence bureau we have insurance on our cars. No insurance, no licence plate, no gun registration, no licence plate to drive.

Does anyone need to pack a concealed weapon?

Since: Aug 12

Atlanta, GA

#7669 Jan 14, 2014
Why dont you just make the trouble makers register their guns?

I've never made trouble and I wouldnt register my gun even if you somehow magically made a law we had to!

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

#7670 Jan 15, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
According to a recent poll, 42 percent of Americans said they were dissatisfied with current gun laws and wanted stricter laws put in place, according to the poll.
That means that 58% don't, dumb ass.
Neutral Party

Prospect, KY

#7671 Jan 15, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
What you need to do is sift through my vast writings on gun control dummy, instend of writing your garbage everyday I write something, it is beyond your pea sized brain. If I wrote something handed down by the Supreme Court, you would find fault in it. If it was Sarah Palin, that would be like gospel to you. You DO NOT REPRESENT the VIEWS of MOST AMERICANS. You are of the 2% radical view. No substance, NO FACTS, NOTHING.
Oh, I have read your comments. Suggestions such as using gun control to increase govt revenue by taxing law abiding citizens. In addition, requiring law abiding citizens who own cars and boats to register their guns to get tags. I have read plenty of your comments on how to further control and punish law abiding citizens.

If you think those suggestions will stop them I am not surprised. The most recent example of lib ideas that sound great but fail miserably is Oblamocare. Fewer with insurance and enormous cost increases.

What I have not seen is your remedy for the mentally ill or thugs that use guns to act out.

You specifically said you had a plan for the possibility of being confronted with a shooter but cannot explain it. Again, you're FOS!
Neutral Party

Prospect, KY

#7672 Jan 15, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
Out of control, Reality Speaks - Next the Air Head Neutral Party, not gun control. These two can’t tell the difference between fantasy and reality. They are crazy, make no mistake.
I also need to throw the COWARD of the COUNTY (Tony d2) in there, he needs to be controlled before he hurts himself or some innocent person, minding his own business, the man is psychotic, that is if you call him a man. Someone has knowledge of this character. Be careful, if you see anything suspicious.
The man that thinks he hung and owns the moon is that old bean belly Reality Speaks. He is harmless, a real coward. All of us know what a coward can do. If you read one paragraph of his writing, you have read all of his writings. The man don't have a thing in his head. To offset his stupidity, he lies about how much he makes and how much he owns. We all know people like him are a dime a dozen. I doubt if he knows the difference in the butt and the bore of a gun. Well, just forget I said that, he doesn't and that is that.
I want to bring attention to RATS ASS Neutral Party, the man has limited education, an illegal that drifted out of Mexico into America. Neutral Party could definitely use a good bit of time on a psychiatrist’s couch, but as usual, he’s projecting his own mental issues onto what I have written about gun control. Neutral Party is determined to keep the stupid and bigotry flowing in 2013, and of course laced with potatoes, French Fries and fried chicken. And having me gain 20-30 lbs of weight per month. Now this has been his pet peeve for well over 3 years, going on four. I have weighed about 124-127 lbs the last years. Lets do some math. If I had gained 20 lbs a month in the first year. Well, you get my drift. Neutral has made a fool out of himself on Obama, with stupid remarks, that were not ever researched in the least.
Anyone that studies history and tries to implement the lessons learned by history cannot begin to rationally explain the conduct of Tony d2, Reality Speaks, or the brainless racists Neutral Party.
1. Tony d2
2. Neutral Party
3. Reality Speaks.
Did You Know?
According to a recent poll, 42 percent of Americans said they were dissatisfied with current gun laws and wanted stricter laws put in place, according to the poll. That’s up sharply folks.
If 2014 brings some small business owner that has a deranged killer that kills a bunch of employee's, a school that a deranged person slaughter's kid, a loaded bus massacre, a mass shooting in a theater, this will bring more calls for gun control of military style pistols and rifles, weapons.
The drum beat for stricter gun control will surely heat up. Those of us that have any common sense know our founding fathers had no idea, men women and children, would arm themselves with such weapons. People that we read of on here that brag about ownership of such weapons. All they can talk about is their right to bear arms, and criminals will have guns. Read what they have to say. It will be insane what they have to say about gun control. Do we need to wait for that next massacre?
Is it time to register those guns, the same time we show the licence bureau we have insurance on our cars. No insurance, no licence plate, no gun registration, no licence plate to drive.
Does anyone need to pack a concealed weapon?
Obviously a defeated, drunken Enormous Azz Rider spouting her attack crap.

To answer your question I have a question. Tell me anyone who has a conceal/carry license that has committed these multiple shootings. Again, it is not about eliminating mass murders it is about controlling law abiding citizens.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#7673 Jan 15, 2014
ChilliGal wrote:
<quoted text> I am all for carrying a gun in full sight of everyone around, heck with concealment. Maybe they would not mess with you then. I also believe before you are issued a carry permit you should have to go through a training session AND a mental check with a competant doctor before you get a permit. Seems they leave out the mental check now days and no one with a mentally unstable person in the household should be allowed to have them either. That should be sworn and signed so they would be accountable if they lie.
I disagree. Registration would lead to confiscation sooner or later and the test could be any BS that some loon in D.C. comes up with. i.e.'Have you ever taken prozac?' If you answer yes, you cannot own a firearm.

Nope, background check is as far as they need to go. Anything further is an infridgement on our constitutional rights. And don't think the politicians are blind to the fact that registration is VERY unpopular with the voters.

Sadly, bad things are always going to happen. Timothy McVeigh did not have a firearm. Neither did the 9/11/01 pilots when they took over the cockpits and flew into buildings. You want to require that manure and box cutters be registered?

btw, I don't think you would have included 'no one with a mentally unstable person in their household' if Sandy Hook had never happened.
Pale Rider

AOL

#7674 Jan 15, 2014
TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
That means that 58% don't, dumb ass.
You stupid fool, it doesn't mean that either. There is a percentage that hasn't made up their minds. Some people just have no sense, and one of them on Columbus Topix is you Tony d2. Some people require more killing, more violence, before they decide.

Wouldn't you give anything on earth, if you were as smart as me Tony d2. Some people are blessed, some are a mess. I don't need to tell you, who is a mess.
Neutral Party

Prospect, KY

#7675 Jan 15, 2014
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
I disagree. Registration would lead to confiscation sooner or later and the test could be any BS that some loon in D.C. comes up with. i.e.'Have you ever taken prozac?' If you answer yes, you cannot own a firearm.
Nope, background check is as far as they need to go. Anything further is an infridgement on our constitutional rights. And don't think the politicians are blind to the fact that registration is VERY unpopular with the voters.
Sadly, bad things are always going to happen. Timothy McVeigh did not have a firearm. Neither did the 9/11/01 pilots when they took over the cockpits and flew into buildings. You want to require that manure and box cutters be registered?
btw, I don't think you would have included 'no one with a mentally unstable person in their household' if Sandy Hook had never happened.
As usual, great points SL. To expand, the right to privacy is how the pro-abortion supporters got this murderous act legalized regardless of the age of the baby in the womb. What you state about medication is very similar. You see, the libs will fight this because they want it both ways, or their way or the highway.

Time to follow the constitution. It has been tested for 200+ years and is sound.
Neutral Party

Prospect, KY

#7676 Jan 15, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
You stupid fool, it doesn't mean that either. There is a percentage that hasn't made up their minds. Some people just have no sense, and one of them on Columbus Topix is you Tony d2. Some people require more killing, more violence, before they decide.
Wouldn't you give anything on earth, if you were as smart as me Tony d2. Some people are blessed, some are a mess. I don't need to tell you, who is a mess.
Tony is right. You are a dumb ass.

Still waiting for that plan of action when that felon starts shooting, or your crazy brother steals his friends guns and comes after you.
ChilliGal

Chillicothe, OH

#7677 Jan 15, 2014
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, you are wrong on that last point. The unstable person who lived with his parents and shot Gaby Gifford, the highway shooter of several years ago that killed a driver on 270 and went on to shoot from overpasses on 71, thank heaven his father brought his guns in to the police, and many more cases in Ohio and the USA. Family know their kids are mentally unstable and yet they will not turn them in knowing they are going to or have killed. Are you forgetting Columbine where the parents didn't keep tabs on their teens and supplied them with a ton of money to buy weapons and keep them in their own house, yet they denied knowing anything. I don't give a hoot about infringing on my rights if it prevents my grandchildren being a victim of a shooting. I have guns and I have nothing to hide in having them. I was raised in a house with guns and learned to hunt and then compete in shooting sporting clays, I was a good shot and still am, even could rack up more points than my brother which pleased my father. However, we do not need assault weapons and weapons of mass destruction unless you are in the military. Now, with that said you can register until the cows come home and the people who want to commit crimes will steal or go underground to get a gun to commit their crime. However with doing what I said about mental tests and registering and checking everyone in the household might prevent some of the horrendous crimes that have happened. Also, any gun owner who leaves a loaded gun where a small child can get it and shoot themselves or a friend needs to have a law set in place that automatically sends them to prison. The time for common sense and responsibility starts when you purchase a gun. There will be no confiscation of guns in America unless a foriegn country takes over and if that day comes all the guns that gun owners have will not be enough. That has been scare tactics from some anti registration and gun law groups who want to own guns for more than hunting or protecting their family from a true threat.
Pale Rider

AOL

#7678 Jan 15, 2014
Neutral Party wrote:
<quoted text>
Still waiting for that plan of action when that felon starts shooting, or your crazy brother steals his friends guns and comes after you.
You never have a solution Neutral, only questions. Or you repeat yourself, or repeat what someone else says. I have known of you for over 4 years, and you are just as stupid today as you were four years ago. In those four years, you have yet to answer one question. In those four years, you have yet to come up with anything that might be a solution. All you can do, is agree to disagree. Nothing from nothing, leaves you with nothing Neutral. Is this the best you will ever have?

To answer your question, run like Hell!
Pale Rider

AOL

#7680 Jan 15, 2014
They cannot kill a Spook wrote:
<quoted text>
No amount of registration or background checks mental tests etc will keep someone from killing if they really want to. The hoodrats have been gettinf stabby lately so then is your solution to register and test everyone before they can be allowed by an oppressive goverment to get near items with points or sharp edges?
I find it odd that teaching young kids about sex is good yet teaching them about guns, hunting, and killing vermin is bad. I grew up where there were loades weapons by the door, in the barn, in the pigeon house and chicken coop. No one shot each other or anyone that was not trespassing. I didn't need to be taught by some government licensed union leech that a vagina was my penis's best friend.
Was all of that necessary? Plus what is your point?

I can put you on Columbus Most Stupid, if that will make you feel better!

Planet Earth

#7681 Jan 15, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody agrees with you.

Bottom line: I'm keeping my guns. End of story.

Planet Earth

#7682 Jan 15, 2014
Neutral Party wrote:
<quoted text>
She has a 'No guns allowed' sign on her front door. That ought to keep her safe ;)

Planet Earth

#7683 Jan 15, 2014
ChilliGal wrote:
I don't give a hoot about infringing on my rights if it prevents my grandchildren being a victim of a shooting.
You are free to 'not give a hoot' about your rights, but don't make the mistake of assuming that you have the right to decide that for everyone.
However with doing what I said about mental tests and registering and checking everyone in the household might prevent some of the horrendous crimes that have happened.
Violates the fourth amendment to the constitution. You cannot force someone to submit to a mental health evaluation without a reasonable cause to believe the person is a specific danger to himself or others.
Also, any gun owner who leaves a loaded gun where a small child can get it and shoot themselves or a friend needs to have a law set in place that automatically sends them to prison.
Agreed.
Pale Rider

AOL

#7685 Jan 16, 2014
UdintBuildThat wrote:
<quoted text>
They said NO TEXTING..... When people understand NO, things just work out better.
NO more on gun control from you!
Pale Rider

AOL

#7686 Jan 16, 2014
They cannot kill a Spook wrote:
<quoted text>
Get back to cleaning the fry baskets you democrat supporting retard
Spook is mad, because he didn't make this list.

1. Tony d2
2. Neutral Party
3. Reality Speaks.

Spooks has resorted to name calling. Listen you dog, I will be happy to put you on the Columbus Most Stupid, if that is what flips your switch.
Neutral Party

Prospect, KY

#7688 Jan 16, 2014
Gun control is in the same category as the effectiveness of the Oblamo administration....non-existent . Oblamo is a lame duck so the only thing he can do is violate the constitution by acting like a dictator.

Expect the Supreme Court to present several rulings in Jun14. One about recess appointments, the other about pro-life restrictions and their right to free speech.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tiffeny Marie Brown 11 min Posting as myself 9
Monsanto = Poison = Clinton 11 min Seriouslady 20
Xenos Christian Fellowship is a CULT! (Jul '12) 19 min over 20 years 1,317
America is doomed. 21 min SoSueMe 31
Ohio School Prayer Ballot Issue Rejected 42 min Duke for Mayor 44
Hillary's speech - thread is missing 50 min Duke for Mayor 115
News Donald Trump to visit eastern Ohio on Tuesday 53 min d pants 14
Topix Closes Human Sexuality Forums 55 min d pants 15
Why the British left EU 6 hr Zeeba 32
More from around the web