Gun Control Under Obama

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

#7627 Jan 4, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
So be it, you had no right to threaten anyone with a gun?
I didn't threaten anyone... just provided information.
Pale Rider

Science Hill, KY

#7628 Jan 4, 2014
TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I doubt that. It was probably a little girl you punched.
See how that works?
What do you think of the idea, Obama is trying to make this country a safer place to live? That is what we need to be thinking of.
Pale Rider

Science Hill, KY

#7629 Jan 4, 2014
TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't threaten anyone... just provided information.
You implied you were ready to kill, you lunatic. You are always doing something that isn't normal.

Planet Earth

#7630 Jan 4, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you think of the idea, Obama is trying to make this country a safer place to live? That is what we need to be thinking of.
Taking guns away from honest citizens is not going to make this country safer. It's only going to make the criminals and government more powerful. I do not want that. Nobody who has an ounce of integrity about themselves wants that either.

Planet Earth

#7631 Jan 4, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
You implied you were ready to kill, you lunatic. You are always doing something that isn't normal.
I had no intention of killing anyone. Any assumption of that was solely in their minds. You are the one who is powerless and abnormal, and want other people powerless too so you can have company.
Pale Rider

AOL

#7632 Jan 4, 2014
TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I had no intention of killing anyone. Any assumption of that was solely in their minds. You are the one who is powerless and abnormal, and want other people powerless too so you can have company.
I think you are another George Zimmerman, waiting, plotting, hoping, to use your gun on some innocent kid. What are you up too, with all of the ammunition, the food? Are you plotting to kill someone? Take a hostage, hold a hostage? Another Adam Lanza? Who are you? What are you up too? Should the Government keep an eye on you? What are your intentions d2? Ever since I have been on here and ran across you, you have been of concern to me. Suicide by cop? You are too angry at our government for some reason. What are you plotting? No one on here is like you. You stand out, and I don't mean in a good way either.

Since: Aug 12

Decatur, GA

#7633 Jan 4, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
If he wanted to make it safer to live, every homeowner would own one with ammo and that would be the law.

Planet Earth

#7634 Jan 4, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you are another George Zimmerman, waiting, plotting, hoping, to use your gun on some innocent kid. What are you up too, with all of the ammunition, the food? Are you plotting to kill someone? Take a hostage, hold a hostage? Another Adam Lanza? Who are you? What are you up too? Should the Government keep an eye on you? What are your intentions d2? Ever since I have been on here and ran across you, you have been of concern to me. Suicide by cop? You are too angry at our government for some reason. What are you plotting? No one on here is like you. You stand out, and I don't mean in a good way either.
My choosing to be prepared has nothing to do with anyone but me, my family, and a few like-minded friends. If you're so worried about me, I'd suggest you avoid me. If you can imagine it for a second, we actually want people like you around even less than you want us around. Keep your nose to your own face, don't interfere in that which you have no right to interfere, and you haven't got a damned thing to worry about. You might think it's funny now, but when the dollar collapses and 100 of them won't buy a can of green beans, you won't be laughing for very long. You should read the story about the ant and the grasshopper...
Chucky

Georgetown, KY

#7635 Jan 4, 2014
If Obama wants us to be safer he should remove guns from his very own supporters. They seem to pose a larger danger statistically than everyone else!!!
Neutral Party

Prospect, KY

#7637 Jan 5, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you are a fat Miley Cyrus, seeking attention by stating anything to get your lonely, lard ass some attention. You state crap on here because no one wants to be around you. Then you tell others all this attention you get but it is really people destroying your pointless thoughts.

You're the resident idiot of Topix.
Neutral Party

Prospect, KY

#7638 Jan 5, 2014
How come libs want to take away law abiding citizens guns yet don't want the very people they claim to care about get jobs and prosper by creating independency?

Further proof they follow an agenda not caring more about people but more about themselves.

Conservatives want all to prosper through equality of opportunity. No matter what you do, equality of outcome is not possible unless the outcome desired is poor.

The current administration has proved this theory by the fewer and weaken middle class and increase in poor despite 5 years of leveling the playing field.

Since: Aug 12

Decatur, GA

#7639 Jan 5, 2014
http://readychimp.com/2014/01/04/flashbang-br...

Pale is just jealous she can't do what this chick can do. Pales time on the draw would be about 20 seconds....

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#7640 Jan 6, 2014
Neutral Party wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you are a fat Miley Cyrus, seeking attention by stating anything to get your lonely, lard ass some attention. You state crap on here because no one wants to be around you. Then you tell others all this attention you get but it is really people destroying your pointless thoughts.
You're the resident idiot of Topix.
Have to agree with you. It was hard to do but wide rider has che beat out for the title. Ane she did it so easily.
Neutral Party

Prospect, KY

#7641 Jan 9, 2014
I find it ironic that a democrat is carrying a weapon in the KY legislature. I find it amusing that the results of her carrying the gun is similar to other democratic party policies, a complete malfunction!

http://www.whas11.com/news/politics/Ky-state-...

Enormously Big Azz Rider won't talk about this.
Pale Rider

AOL

#7642 Jan 9, 2014
In a disaster situation, I would expect those who didn't prepare to become desperate. I choose to prepare for the possibility of dealing with those desperate people should they choose to come after me.

You are somewhat too extreame in your thinking. All assault weapons need to be banned.

The only difference between us is that I choose to prepare to protect myself, while you choose to hope others are there to protect you. If you are in a disaster situation, with someone coming after you to steal your supplies, you would have no qualms over the police taking out the assailants with semi-automatic weapons on your behalf.
Neutral Party

Prospect, KY

#7643 Jan 10, 2014
As usual, Enormously Wide Azz Rider says she's prepared yet doesn't explain how she's prepared. As with all libs, she is going to let the govt prepare for her.

Gun control is dead. Has been for months.
Pale Rider

Somerset, KY

#7644 Jan 10, 2014
Neutral Party wrote:
As usual, Enormously Wide Azz Rider says she's prepared yet doesn't explain how she's prepared. As with all libs, she is going to let the govt prepare for her.
Gun control is dead. Has been for months.
You are a lost sheep. Rights are not created by man. Have you ever read these words?...

"...are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights,..."

You still have a slave mentality, don't you?
Catman Dave

Stow, OH

#7645 Jan 10, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a lost sheep. Rights are not created by man. Have you ever read these words?...
I would also like to know how you will protect yourself from the thugs when you have no guns.

My guess would be that you are currently doubling your intake of whole chickens to increase your girth so that you could crush more than 2 at once.

Planet Earth

#7646 Jan 10, 2014
Catman Dave wrote:
<quoted text> I would also like to know how you will protect yourself from the thugs when you have no guns.
My guess would be that you are currently doubling your intake of whole chickens to increase your girth so that you could crush more than 2 at once.
More than one person posting as pale rider.
Neutral Party

Prospect, KY

#7647 Jan 10, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Again you can't finish a thought or answer a question. You can't stop a bullet in a roll of blubber.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dow Chemical cuts check for bribe purposes ... 1 hr d pants 15
Are Jobs More Important Than Our Environment? 1 hr d pants 66
America Held Hostage Day 96 2 hr Oliver Canterberr... 2
Hate group allies firmly p 5 hr Waikiki Vermin 61
Trump may de-designate some National Parks ... 6 hr TrumpScrewsHisSup... 2
Russia infiltrates Trump advisors in campaign ... 7 hr Trooff 5
Judge Dana S. Preisse is Unfair (Dec '10) 7 hr unfair justice 23

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance