Gun Control Under Obama
Pale Rider

Science Hill, KY

#7606 Jan 3, 2014
Lsten up, those wth MENTAL ISSUS!

That would be Neutral Party, Serious Lady, Catman Dave, Reality Speaks, especially the (Coward of the County) Tonyd2, and a host of others that believe Obama is bad for America.

Lisen as the President SPEAKS!

Obama proposes firearm background check changes!

HONOLULU (AP)— The Obama administration on Friday announced a pair of executive actions aimed at strengthening federal background checks for gun purchasers, with a particular focus on limiting firearm access for those with mental health issues.
Pale Rider

Science Hill, KY

#7607 Jan 3, 2014
The White House also called on Congress to again tackle gun control issues this year. However, there's little indication that lawmakers plan to take up the issue.

Wll that mean, it will not be long before we see the assualt rifle being taken away from our citizens by force if necesary.
Pale Rider

Science Hill, KY

#7608 Jan 3, 2014
TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Pale rider stuck in a booth at McDonald's screaming for more lard.
All of you that talk about McDonalds, must head in there a lot to get your daily intake of sugar and calories.
Pale Rider

Science Hill, KY

#7609 Jan 3, 2014
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for putting me in such good company, wide glide. There are many more I would add, Keefer, Spook, Karl, George, Dave....ah, Rowdy & Glitter....well, as you can see, the list goes on. Too many to mention (Bee, WW, you too.)
BTW, Tony will never stand alone on here. Too many friends. That's what makes you the nuttiest.....envy.
You don't mean you would stand up for that no good stinking coward Tonyd2? I heard he was gay also. Did you know Neutral Party was? Do you? Surely not. He is no friend of mine. I would not, and do not want that pig as a friend today, tomorrow, or any other time. He isn't a Patriot like me.
Pale Rider

Science Hill, KY

#7610 Jan 3, 2014
When our founding fathers secured the Constitutional "right of the people to keep and bear arms," they never dreamed that evil men would use a gun that can fire over 400 rounds in 1 minute.
They would have added the admonition that no man or woma SHALL OWN SUCH A GUN EXCEPT THE MILITARY.

It is the only time this phrase appears in the Bill of Rights. So why aren't more people listening

History has proven that guns aren't essential to self-defense or liberty—but tragedy is a powerful force and many believe that guns are the enemy, that the Second Amendment is outdated, and that more restrictions or outright bans on firearms is needed.
Neutral Party

Prospect, KY

#7612 Jan 3, 2014
It's a new year and Enormously Wide Azz Rider is on a diet. On her diet last year she gained 20lbs in January alone.
Neutral Party

Prospect, KY

#7613 Jan 3, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you know? 64% of Americans want a ban on hi-capacity magazines and battle field assault weapons.
If we can't draw a sensible line on guns, we may as well call the American experiment in democracy a failure.
If that's true about democracy, then Oblamocare should be stopped immediately as 56% view the law unfavorably.

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_conten...

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#7614 Jan 3, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't mean you would stand up for that no good stinking coward Tonyd2? I heard he was gay also. Did you know Neutral Party was? Do you? Surely not. He is no friend of mine. I would not, and do not want that pig as a friend today, tomorrow, or any other time. He isn't a Patriot like me.
Patriot? Idiot is what you are. Ugh, it's apinfully obvious you have no friends, here or in the real world.

So now you're slamming gays? Last night it was blacks. How bigoted are you? I have two cousins and many friends who are gay. So what?

And yes, I'll get out in front of my friends far more faster than take up for myself amid your useless insults which are nothing but a further cry for attention.

Look in the mirrow (a WIDE one) L O S E R

Location hidden

#7615 Jan 3, 2014
^^painfully obvious^^ ^^mirror^^ (a WIDE one)

Location hidden

#7616 Jan 3, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
When our founding fathers secured the Constitutional "right of the people to keep and bear arms," they never dreamed that evil men would use a gun that can fire over 400 rounds in 1 minute.
They would have added the admonition that no man or woma SHALL OWN SUCH A GUN EXCEPT THE MILITARY.
It is the only time this phrase appears in the Bill of Rights. So why aren't more people listening
History has proven that guns aren't essential to self-defense or liberty—but tragedy is a powerful force and many believe that guns are the enemy, that the Second Amendment is outdated, and that more restrictions or outright bans on firearms is needed.
Read a history book before you opine. Learn what violent atrocities the settlers fled England to America to escape. All beheadings provided by the 'government', most in the name of religion. Overseen and carried out by the King's armies.

They didn't insert the right to bear arms for hunting animals for the family feast or protection of one's person.. It was and is provided to assure that the citizens can rise up against tyranny.

You are stupid.

Location hidden

#7617 Jan 3, 2014
Neutral Party wrote:
It's a new year and Enormously Wide Azz Rider is on a diet. On her diet last year she gained 20lbs in January alone.
She's a vapid idiot arguing with herself and answering last night's posts. Even the trolls avoid her.
Pale Rider

Science Hill, KY

#7618 Jan 3, 2014
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
She's a vapid idiot arguing with herself and answering last night's posts. Even the trolls avoid her.
I had no idea how much you loved me my dear. Listen, until I read your vituperation, lighten up my dear.

I knew I shouldn't have upset you. You must be Irish.
Pale Rider

Science Hill, KY

#7619 Jan 3, 2014
Neutral Party wrote:
When will you have me to my limit? Then what will you blabber about? I haven't seen your lazy ass on here lately. Was the Holiday Giver's good to you? I didn't get an opportunity to wish you a Happy New Year. Was it a better 13 than 12 Neutral?

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

#7620 Jan 3, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
I doubt it they were trying to break in to anything, nothing at all. You Tonyd2 are about as looney as they come.
Doubt all you want. You weren't here.

Planet Earth

#7621 Jan 4, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
I did like you at one time until you became evil. Tc SL.
By your own words you busted someone in the mouth for disagreeing with you, and you call others evil?

Planet Earth

#7622 Jan 4, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you know? 64% of Americans want a ban on hi-capacity magazines and battle field assault weapons.
Rights aren't subject to a vote, so it is irrelevant.
If we can't draw a sensible line on guns, we may as well call the American experiment in democracy a failure.
The US is not a democracy.
Pale Rider

Science Hill, KY

#7623 Jan 4, 2014
TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
By your own words you busted someone in the mouth for disagreeing with you, and you call others evil?
I didn't tell you, he had to have his jaw sewed shut. It came so swifly, a piece of the man's jaw bone had to be cut out.

I seen him about four year ago, I sneeked into a Walgreen Drugstore to get a better look. He looked like someone had hit him with a Monkey Wrench in the jaw. I asked someone if that was John "Blueboy" Smith. I told him the night I swung at him that I was sorry, that I didn't aim to hurt him.
Pale Rider

Science Hill, KY

#7624 Jan 4, 2014
TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Doubt all you want. You weren't here.
So be it, you had no right to threaten anyone with a gun?
Neutral Party

Prospect, KY

#7625 Jan 4, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't tell you, he had to have his jaw sewed shut. It came so swifly, a piece of the man's jaw bone had to be cut out.
I seen him about four year ago, I sneeked into a Walgreen Drugstore to get a better look. He looked like someone had hit him with a Monkey Wrench in the jaw. I asked someone if that was John "Blueboy" Smith. I told him the night I swung at him that I was sorry, that I didn't aim to hurt him.
Anyone who is proud of this is a moron. BTW, no one cares about any of you POV.

The fact is she hit him while he was passed out drunk with a sack of potatoes. Enourmously Wide Azz Rider can't move fast enough to hit anyone that is alert. She was upset because he ate her chicken and drank her liquor while she took his car to the store.

Planet Earth

#7626 Jan 4, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
I doubt that. It was probably a little girl you punched.

See how that works?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Obama Really Spied on Trump 1 hr 404 not found 29
UTrashy & Spook 2 hr UTrashy 52
President Trump:We love the (DACA)Dreamers. We ... 2 hr Duke for Mayor 547
NH White Supremacists teens lynch 8 Yr. old bo... 4 hr Terry 4
Hillary Rodham Clinton's book 5 hr Duke for Mayor 5
Rocket Man 5 hr Duke for Mayor 6
Only remaining statewide Democrat, Sherrod Brow... 5 hr Duke for Mayor 2

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance