Gun Control Under Obama
Pale Rider

AOL

#7585 Jan 2, 2014
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
You back for more abuse, wide guide?
I have a feeling the shooting targets behind my house and the dog fence out front pretty much deter anyone with ill intentions. If not, I am ready with loaded firearms.
You're mentally ill and show violent tendencies farily often. Get help before you shoot up a school yard or rest home.
Are you Black as a lump of Kentucky coal you old sow.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#7586 Jan 2, 2014
Catman Dave wrote:
<quoted text> That's Mittens. She turned out to be a great cat.
Remember, Pale hates guns. She thinks she can just punch somebody in the face that's holding a gun on her. good luck with that.
Well, I like Mittens.

I like guns but I grew up around them. I don't want to shoot anybody or have a shoot out with anybody. But I do like knowing that I can protect myself and my family/friends/pets.

No rabid animals allowed to linger around here!

I have never hit anyone in my life. I slay them with my wit and intelligence.:-)

Location hidden

#7587 Jan 2, 2014
TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
She probably could... might be the last thing she does though.
She's mental case. What would make someone post a retort 4+ days after the last commnet in the discussion?

Jeeze, she was threatening to punch people out a year ago.

Location hidden

#7588 Jan 2, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
What difference does it make? Believe me NOTHING about me will ever be a concern of yours.

Since: Aug 12

Stone Mountain, GA

#7589 Jan 2, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Look Fat Shitt, the dog and the human are working together IM TELLIN YA!!!

Since: Dec 13

Akron, OH

#7590 Jan 2, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
well well well,

another red neck racist exposed on topix.

Why do you hate black people wide rider?

so sad, so sad
Pale Rider

Science Hill, KY

#7591 Jan 2, 2014
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
You back for more abuse, wide guide?
I have a feeling the shooting targets behind my house and the dog fence out front pretty much deter anyone with ill intentions. If not, I am ready with loaded firearms.
You're mentally ill and show violent tendencies farily often. Get help before you shoot up a school yard or rest home.
You talk like a FAT WOMAN. Are you crazy?
Pale Rider

Science Hill, KY

#7592 Jan 2, 2014
Duke_For_Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
well well well,
another red neck racist exposed on topix.
Why do you hate black people wide rider?
so sad, so sad
Who said I did?

What makes more noise than a pig stuck in a fence?

Akron, OH

#7593 Jan 2, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Who said I did?
You did wide rider with your "Black as a lump of Kentucky coal" comment on post 7585.
http://www.topix.com/forum/columbus/T9MVAVPE8...

The only thing worse than a racist is a stupid hilljack racist.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

#7594 Jan 2, 2014
Duke_For_Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
You did wide rider with your "Black as a lump of Kentucky coal" comment on post 7585.
http://www.topix.com/forum/columbus/T9MVAVPE8...
The only thing worse than a racist is a stupid hilljack racist.
There is something worse. A poser who possesses no originality, like you.

At least the racists and hilljacks are comfortable enough in there own skin to express their own views without resorting to the crap you do,

woof
Pale Rider

Science Hill, KY

#7595 Jan 2, 2014
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
What difference does it make? Believe me NOTHING about me will ever be a concern of yours.
You got that right. Nothing about you, I give a damn about.

The woman comes to meet him,
robed like a harlot, with secret designsó
She is fickle and unruly,
in her home her feet cannot rest.

Akron, OH

#7596 Jan 2, 2014
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
At least the racists and hilljacks are comfortable enough in there own skin to express their own views without resorting to the crap you do,
woof
LOL

Why do you continue posing as me?

I called out a racist, That apparently makes you mad because you are one.

Better get your lily white babies on the bus from your lily white neighborhood to their lily white school poser.

Just like wide rider, who in a moment of moronic haze slipped up and exposed herself with a racist insult, you are too stupid to recognize your own Klan tendencies.

carry on
Neutral Party

Prospect, KY

#7597 Jan 2, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to place a sign in your yard, saying I'm just stupid enought to shoot you, "I have a gun."
Now that adds a lot to this discussion. Each time Enormously Wide Ass Rider can't defend her stand she attacks the poster. Lame!

I remember when you tried to get on a horse and the horse ran back to the barn. No one, I mean no one wants to be around you.

Medina, OH

#7598 Jan 2, 2014
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
woof
Why are you posing as my duke?

You cracker racist poser hilljacks are the worst kind of racists.

All the time talking a bunch of crap trying to get some of my bodacious black booty and then running back to your skinny white cracker ho in the suburbs.

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

#7599 Jan 2, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Who said I did?
Pale rider stuck in a booth at McDonald's screaming for more lard.
Pale Rider

AOL

#7600 Jan 2, 2014
TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Pale rider stuck in a booth at McDonald's screaming for more lard.
I have always thought that you, Neutral Party, SL, Reality Speaks, were pretty darn stupid, this proves it. But in this case you stand alone. You have always been a person, that doesn't make any sense.
You have talked about hoarding food, like America will run out any day, the store shelves will be empty. You have talked about hoarding bullets. You tell 2 kids. you have a gun that is in your yard. I doubt it they were trying to break in to anything, nothing at all. You Tonyd2 are about as looney as they come.

Location hidden

#7601 Jan 2, 2014
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
I have always thought that you, Neutral Party, SL, Reality Speaks, were pretty darn stupid, this proves it. But in this case you stand alone. You have always been a person, that doesn't make any sense.
You have talked about hoarding food, like America will run out any day, the store shelves will be empty. You have talked about hoarding bullets. You tell 2 kids. you have a gun that is in your yard. I doubt it they were trying to break in to anything, nothing at all. You Tonyd2 are about as looney as they come.
Thanks for putting me in such good company, wide glide. There are many more I would add, Keefer, Spook, Karl, George, Dave....ah, Rowdy & Glitter....well, as you can see, the list goes on. Too many to mention (Bee, WW, you too.)

BTW, Tony will never stand alone on here. Too many friends. That's what makes you the nuttiest.....envy.
Pale Rider

AOL

#7602 Jan 2, 2014
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for putting me in such good company, wide glide. There are many more I would add, Keefer, Spook, Karl, George, Dave....ah, Rowdy & Glitter....well, as you can see, the list goes on. Too many to mention (Bee, WW, you too.)
BTW, Tony will never stand alone on here. Too many friends. That's what makes you the nuttiest.....envy.
I did like you at one time until you became evil. Tc SL.

Since: Aug 12

Stone Mountain, GA

#7603 Jan 2, 2014
Evil preaches tolerance till it becomes too powerful.

Well that sounds like wide load!
Pale Rider

Science Hill, KY

#7604 Jan 2, 2014
UdintBuildThat wrote:
Evil preaches tolerance till it becomes too powerful.
Well that sounds like wide load!
Did you know? 64% of Americans want a ban on hi-capacity magazines and battle field assault weapons.
If we can't draw a sensible line on guns, we may as well call the American experiment in democracy a failure.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Manuel Noriega is dead. 10 min Brice N Livingston 1
America Held Hostage Day 130 11 min They cannot kill ... 2
Champagne Popsicles 13 min They cannot kill ... 2
Sandkneegers get on the boat 3 hr Tim 12
Groundwork for Trump Impeachment by May 31 4 hr The Framers 4
America Held Hostage Day 130 4 hr John Kerry 1
!!Add a word drop a word !! (Jun '12) 7 hr They cannot kill ... 627
Russian investigation update🙀 7 hr Pope Che Reagan C... 34

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web