Neutral Party

Prospect, KY

#7557 Dec 28, 2013
Sure. Those computers will start humming as soon you get below 300lbs! In both circumstances, neither is going to happen!

We will start off 2014 with 4M net fewer insured than 2013 ended. So far healthcare is going in the same direction as the economy. Fewer people have health insurance and are working than when this failure of a POTUS took office.
Pale Rider

Alexandria, KY

#7558 Dec 28, 2013
Toby Keith's New Restaurant Displays 'No Guns Permitted' Sign, Outrages Some Gun Fans.

The people are getting tired of being around people that carry guns. I believe 2014, we will see the need for gun restraint.
Pale Rider

Alexandria, KY

#7559 Dec 28, 2013
Virginia state law allows bar and restaurant owners to ban weapons from the premises, as long as they prominently display a gun-free sign in the establishment.

Remember those days? If they don't allow me to smoke in there, I will not go in? How many smoke free places are in business today?

Since: Aug 12

United States

#7560 Dec 28, 2013
Buffalo Wild wings has no guns signs too. I don't usually give em much thought when carrying my ccw piece in there. If somebody comes in and starts shooting the people in there they ain't gonna complain that I ignored their sign.
Pale Rider

AOL

#7561 Dec 28, 2013
UdintBuildThat wrote:
Buffalo Wild wings has no guns signs too. I don't usually give em much thought when carrying my ccw piece in there. If somebody comes in and starts shooting the people in there they ain't gonna complain that I ignored their sign.
1. First place, you are going in any place that doesn't permit guns.

2. You will think twice before you pull that peashooter. The shooter will take dead aim right at you.

3. What happens when others in there have guns. They think you are with the shooter.

4. You aren't going to do do anything but run like the damn coward you are, if anyone starts shooting. What if someone else or two have guns? You gonna kill them too? Or are they going to kill you? I hate these damn blow hard rambo types, that hope the people on here will think you are one tough man, or one stupid coward.

Nice try coward. How many Americans have you shot at? How many have you killed with you consealed weapon. We both know the answer is a big far zero. You are all talk nothing more, just idle talk.

Why don't you offer some solutions that make sence, instead of trying to make a point for carring a gun, in a place that doesn't permit guns.

United States

#7562 Dec 28, 2013
You miss the point dumbass.....the shooter won't expect anyone else to have one. And its legal to carry whether they want to put a sign up or whatever.
Neutral Party

Prospect, KY

#7563 Dec 28, 2013
The only need for restraint is when you post.
Neutral Party

Prospect, KY

#7564 Dec 28, 2013
When the libs are posting about anything but the issues affecting the majority of Amerian's, you know there in big trouble.

Oh how 2014 is going to be destructive to the liberal agenda.
Neutral Party

Prospect, KY

#7565 Dec 28, 2013
After the Oblamocare lies, why anyone believe what Oblamo would say on gun control, jobs or immigration.

A President usually becomes a lame duck after the midterms. Oblamo became a lame duck 13 months early.
Neutral Party

Prospect, KY

#7566 Dec 28, 2013
UdintBuildThat wrote:
You miss the point dumbass.....the shooter won't expect anyone else to have one. And its legal to carry whether they want to put a sign up or whatever.
Sure I bet the Aurora CO shooter thought about the law before he brought his guns and ammo to the theater that night.

So far of all the recent killings, no one with a permit has used it to kill another yet that is what the libs fear. Just goes to show you they don't care about the people killed, only about their agenda.
Pale Rider

AOL

#7567 Dec 28, 2013
UdintBuildThat wrote:
Fool, how do you know others will not be carrying a gun, and they think, you are with the shooter.

Anyway, you aren't going in there with a gun, if a real shooter comes in, and pulls an AK 47 out, you will run like a rat being shot at. What chance would you have? None! You are no Dirty Harry.
Pale Rider

AOL

#7568 Dec 28, 2013
Neutral Party wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure I bet the Aurora CO shooter thought about the law before he brought his guns and ammo to the theater that night.
So far of all the recent killings, no one with a permit has used it to kill another yet that is what the libs fear. Just goes to show you they don't care about the people killed, only about their agenda.
There isn't a human being in America, Democrat or Republican, that wants to witness a mass execution. All you are doing, is showing this Forum, how stupid someone can be. You are sick neutral.

United States

#7569 Dec 28, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Fool, how do you know others will not be carrying a gun, and they think, you are with the shooter.
Anyway, you aren't going in there with a gun, if a real shooter comes in, and pulls an AK 47 out, you will run like a rat being shot at. What chance would you have? None! You are no Dirty Harry.
You're not even thinking rationally. Lol
Pale Rider

Alexandria, KY

#7570 Dec 28, 2013
UdintBuildThat wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not even thinking rationally. Lol
How rational are you? You are no man. You aren't going to save one person, with your hidden gun. You carry a gun to make yourself feel strong. But inside you are nothing but a yellow coward like Tony d 2.

United States

#7571 Dec 28, 2013
Again. Lack of rationale.....
Neutral Party

Prospect, KY

#7572 Dec 29, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
With all the scenarios Enormous Ass Rider can think of I am for everyone carrying a gun. This 350lb+ women has built in protection yet she comes up with more reasons why law abiding citizens should have their guns taken away.

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

#7573 Dec 29, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
Toby Keith's New Restaurant Displays 'No Guns Permitted' Sign, Outrages Some Gun Fans.
The people are getting tired of being around people that carry guns. I believe 2014, we will see the need for gun restraint.
So what? It's HIS business, he has the right to decide. That is how it should be. Same should be for smoking in my opinion. The OWNER should decide what to allow.
Pale Rider

Alexandria, KY

#7574 Dec 29, 2013
TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
So what? It's HIS business, he has the right to decide. That is how it should be. Same should be for smoking in my opinion. The OWNER should decide what to allow.
Your opinion doesn't amount to a HOOT Tonyd2. Not a single HOOT. Your opinion would not amount to no more than for you to stand in 60 MPH winds and expel some gas.

Remember the time, you were so scared of two kids, passing through your yard. You tried to scare the Hell out of them by saying, "I have a gun" and you were behind a locked door, scared out of your wits.

After they were long gone, you called the Police. An example of tax dollars being wasted because of your poor judgement. No your opinion, like the Criminal, is flawed.

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

#7575 Dec 29, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Your opinion doesn't amount to a HOOT Tonyd2. Not a single HOOT. Your opinion would not amount to no more than for you to stand in 60 MPH winds and expel some gas.
Remember the time, you were so scared of two kids, passing through your yard. You tried to scare the Hell out of them by saying, "I have a gun" and you were behind a locked door, scared out of your wits.
After they were long gone, you called the Police. An example of tax dollars being wasted because of your poor judgement. No your opinion, like the Criminal, is flawed.
You should be glad McDonald's doesn't put up a sign saying "No Morons Allowed". Then where would you get your lard fix?
Neutral Party

Prospect, KY

#7576 Dec 30, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Now that adds a lot to this discussion. Each time Enormously Wide Ass Rider can't defend her stand she attacks the poster. Lame!

I remember when you tried to get on a horse and the horse ran back to the barn. No one, I mean no one wants to be around you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 6 min Male 3,545
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 10 min Duke for Mayor 31,486
Armed Contractor on Elevator with President 13 min Duke for Mayor 6
Double standards for muslims, bending league rules 14 min BizzyBee 29
7mo prego couple seeking bi girl. 36 min Obama is Bush wit... 8
Xenos Christian Fellowship is a CULT! (Jul '12) 1 hr Old Timer 958
Early Voting VICTORY for Ohio! 1 hr Duke for Mayor 24
Two fish were swimming upstream.... 2 hr Duke for Mayor 385
Columbus Dating

more search filters

less search filters

Columbus Jobs

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE