Since: Aug 12

United States

#7452 Nov 18, 2013
What's your obsession with my guns Pale?
Pale Rider

AOL

#7453 Nov 18, 2013
UdintBuildThat wrote:
What's your obsession with my guns Pale?
You are a threat to society, to yourself, to your family. Turn your guns in to the law, before you hurt someone. You are not of sound mind.

Look at all of the crazy people here on Columbus Topix like yourself. Do you feel safe anymore?
Pale Rider

AOL

#7454 Nov 18, 2013
West Side Pride wrote:
<quoted text>
Hitler did the same thing that Obama wants to do here. Take away peoples guns and then Obama will be king forever.
It is people like you, that are lying like a sailor, that is the problem with America.
Pale Rider

AOL

#7455 Nov 18, 2013
TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you bury yourself six feet under America?
Why can't you be a man, instead of a coward?

“Seven Days In May”

Since: Oct 13

Hilliard, OH

#7456 Nov 18, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a threat to society, to yourself, to your family. Turn your guns in to the law, before you hurt someone. You are not of sound mind.
Look at all of the crazy people here on Columbus Topix like yourself. Do you feel safe anymore?
I'm sure you think this guy should turn his in, right?

http://cdn.ph.upi.com/sv/i/UPI-7441359818659/...

“Cats rule.”

Since: Dec 09

Chardon Ohio.

#7457 Nov 18, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a threat to society, to yourself, to your family. Turn your guns in to the law, before you hurt someone. You are not of sound mind.
Look at all of the crazy people here on Columbus Topix like yourself. Do you feel safe anymore?
I'd be willing to believe that any of these "crazy" people here would feel far safer with a gun owner than being around your "fantasyland" self.

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

#7458 Nov 18, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Why can't you be a man, instead of a coward?
What, walking out and confronting burglars with a gun is more cowardly than calling the sheriff and cowering inside the house? Only in your warped mind.

“Cats rule.”

Since: Dec 09

Chardon Ohio.

#7459 Nov 18, 2013
TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
What, walking out and confronting burglars with a gun is more cowardly than calling the sheriff and cowering inside the house? Only in your warped mind.
She don't get it. And never will. She might as well just paint a target on the back of her huge head.
Pale Rider

AOL

#7460 Nov 18, 2013
Catman Dave wrote:
<quoted text>She don't get it. And never will. She might as well just paint a target on the back of her huge head.
What you need to do, is keep your nose out of here. Until, you get the facts. in the mean time, take those cats to the local animal shelter, where they can be given to a good home. That is an order.
Pale Rider

AOL

#7461 Nov 18, 2013
TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
What, walking out and confronting burglars with a gun is more cowardly than calling the sheriff and cowering inside the house? Only in your warped mind.
You didn't walk outside you liar. You have changed that story more times than you have fingers.

You are the dope with the warped mind.

“Cats rule.”

Since: Dec 09

Chardon Ohio.

#7462 Nov 18, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
What you need to do, is keep your nose out of here. Until, you get the facts. in the mean time, take those cats to the local animal shelter, where they can be given to a good home. That is an order.
I don't take orders from anybody, especially YOU. I have plenty of facts after reading your pointless posts for over a year. And my cats do better here than they would ANYWHERE else.

So, what you can do right now is just smile and blow me. THATS AN ORDER!!!

“Seven Days In May”

Since: Oct 13

Hilliard, OH

#7463 Nov 18, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
You didn't walk outside you liar. You have changed that story more times than you have fingers.
You are the dope with the warped mind.
Hey, Fried Loader...I have it on good authority that you don't have to go outside:

"“Well, you know, my shotgun will do better because you want to keep someone away from your house, just fire the shotgun through the door.”

---Joe Biden, Democrat, Catholic, Obama-boy.

“Cats rule.”

Since: Dec 09

Chardon Ohio.

#7464 Nov 18, 2013
Trayvonius Martinez wrote:
<quoted text>Hey, Fried Loader...I have it on good authority that you don't have to go outside:
"“Well, you know, my shotgun will do better because you want to keep someone away from your house, just fire the shotgun through the door.”
---Joe Biden, Democrat, Catholic, Obama-boy.
How ya doin buddy? I just had another very successful day today. This is getting too easy after 13 years.

“Seven Days In May”

Since: Oct 13

Hilliard, OH

#7465 Nov 18, 2013
Catman Dave wrote:
<quoted text>How ya doin buddy? I just had another very successful day today. This is getting too easy after 13 years.
Doing great, my friend. Just another day in paradise, here.

“Cats rule.”

Since: Dec 09

Chardon Ohio.

#7466 Nov 18, 2013
Trayvonius Martinez wrote:
<quoted text>Doing great, my friend. Just another day in paradise, here.
Thaaats right!!

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

#7468 Nov 18, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
You didn't walk outside you liar. You have changed that story more times than you have fingers.
Of course I walked outside, with gun in hand. If you wish to claim I stated any differently, you're going to have to prove it, dung-head.
Pale Rider

AOL

#7469 Nov 18, 2013
TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course I walked outside, with gun in hand. If you wish to claim I stated any differently, you're going to have to prove it, dung-head.
Here is the proof:

You are another George Zimmerman. The only people you confront is some teens. Those boys were walking by your garage and one needed to releave himself, and the noise on the metal woke you up.

After they were long gone, you wandered back inside like Mr. TOUGHGUY. Then after about 20 minutes, you called the Sheriff. And then only after your wife told you what to do. She knows you are scared of your own shawdow. There is the rest of the story folks. The truth has now been told.

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

#7470 Nov 18, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is the proof:
You are another George Zimmerman. The only people you confront is some teens. Those boys were walking by your garage and one needed to releave himself, and the noise on the metal woke you up.
After they were long gone, you wandered back inside like Mr. TOUGHGUY. Then after about 20 minutes, you called the Sheriff. And then only after your wife told you what to do. She knows you are scared of your own shawdow. There is the rest of the story folks. The truth has now been told.
Did you find the posts where I "changed that story more times than you have fingers"???

Didn't think so.
Pale Rider

AOL

#7471 Nov 18, 2013
TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you find the posts where I "changed that story more times than you have fingers"???
Didn't think so.
We both know you changed your story. The law knows you are the "coward of the county" there is no telling the times they have came out there on false runs.

How many times have you been to a psychiatrist puke tonyd2.

Since: Aug 12

United States

#7472 Nov 19, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a threat to society, to yourself, to your family. Turn your guns in to the law, before you hurt someone. You are not of sound mind.
Look at all of the crazy people here on Columbus Topix like yourself. Do you feel safe anymore?
You're a threat to me freedom. Go jump off a cliff.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Getting a lift: Elevators on the rise in centra... 8 min Big Johnson 1
Funeral Expenses 15 min Larry Sinclair 7
Poll Will the Obamas divorce after Barack leaves the... 16 min Larry Sinclair 2
Bibi the Hypocrite 58 min d pantz 61
Suspect fired at police with no warning! 1 hr Sam Winchester 11
Jesus Christ King of Kings Lord of Lord's 1 hr White Cop 42
Female Circumcision Comes to America - October ... (Nov '11) 1 hr The World Burden 55
Columbus Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]