Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

Judged:

Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you leave America you simple fool!
Why don't you bury yourself six feet under America?
West Side Pride

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

Judged:

Pale Rider wrote:
For those that own a gun, or guns. Should Obama push for a law that every person in America, that owns a firearm.
1. Be required to Register all of their Firearms before they can get a license for their car, truck, boat, motorhome?
2. Require every State in the United States to require the Federal Law to be passed or not receive any Government funding for any reason.
3. Anyone that desires to carry a concealed weapon, be required to pay the County in which they reside $500.00 for a permit to carry any weapon concealed on their person. Anyone caught without a permit will be fined $5000 and or 5 years or both, to be determined by the County Circuit Judge of the District in which the offender resides. Five years of imprisonment, fine, or both for violation of State Law, a mandatory fine will be required for each violation.
3. Each car, truck, boat, motorhome license renewal owner, be given 60 days to Register all firearms of any kind or age. Anyone that hasn't followed the Fereral guidelines or State law, offenders will be fined no less than $500.00, nor no more than $10,000 per violation.
4. Anyone caught violating the State Law, will forfeit all ownership of all guns in the household. Plus a fine of no less than $500.00 per weapon, and no more than $10,000 for all guns in violation.
Committee to Curb Violence... PR
Hitler did the same thing that Obama wants to do here. Take away peoples guns and then Obama will be king forever.

Since: Aug 12

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2013

What's your obsession with my guns Pale?
Pale Rider

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2013

Judged:

UdintBuildThat wrote:
What's your obsession with my guns Pale?
You are a threat to society, to yourself, to your family. Turn your guns in to the law, before you hurt someone. You are not of sound mind.

Look at all of the crazy people here on Columbus Topix like yourself. Do you feel safe anymore?
Pale Rider

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2013

Judged:

West Side Pride wrote:
<quoted text>
Hitler did the same thing that Obama wants to do here. Take away peoples guns and then Obama will be king forever.
It is people like you, that are lying like a sailor, that is the problem with America.
Pale Rider

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2013

Judged:

TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you bury yourself six feet under America?
Why can't you be a man, instead of a coward?

“Seven Days In May”

Since: Oct 13

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2013

Judged:

Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a threat to society, to yourself, to your family. Turn your guns in to the law, before you hurt someone. You are not of sound mind.
Look at all of the crazy people here on Columbus Topix like yourself. Do you feel safe anymore?
I'm sure you think this guy should turn his in, right?

http://cdn.ph.upi.com/sv/i/UPI-7441359818659/...

“Cats rule.”

Since: Dec 09

Chardon Ohio.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2013

Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd be willing to believe that any of these "crazy" people here would feel far safer with a gun owner than being around your "fantasyland" self.

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2013

Judged:

Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Why can't you be a man, instead of a coward?
What, walking out and confronting burglars with a gun is more cowardly than calling the sheriff and cowering inside the house? Only in your warped mind.

“Cats rule.”

Chardon Ohio.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2013

Judged:

TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
What, walking out and confronting burglars with a gun is more cowardly than calling the sheriff and cowering inside the house? Only in your warped mind.
She don't get it. And never will. She might as well just paint a target on the back of her huge head.
Pale Rider

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2013

Judged:

Catman Dave wrote:
<quoted text>She don't get it. And never will. She might as well just paint a target on the back of her huge head.
What you need to do, is keep your nose out of here. Until, you get the facts. in the mean time, take those cats to the local animal shelter, where they can be given to a good home. That is an order.
Pale Rider

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2013

Judged:

TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
You didn't walk outside you liar. You have changed that story more times than you have fingers.

You are the dope with the warped mind.

“Cats rule.”

Chardon Ohio.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2013

Judged:

Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
What you need to do, is keep your nose out of here. Until, you get the facts. in the mean time, take those cats to the local animal shelter, where they can be given to a good home. That is an order.
I don't take orders from anybody, especially YOU. I have plenty of facts after reading your pointless posts for over a year. And my cats do better here than they would ANYWHERE else.

So, what you can do right now is just smile and blow me. THATS AN ORDER!!!

“Seven Days In May”

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2013

Judged:

Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
You didn't walk outside you liar. You have changed that story more times than you have fingers.
You are the dope with the warped mind.
Hey, Fried Loader...I have it on good authority that you don't have to go outside:

"“Well, you know, my shotgun will do better because you want to keep someone away from your house, just fire the shotgun through the door.”

---Joe Biden, Democrat, Catholic, Obama-boy.

“Cats rule.”

Chardon Ohio.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2013

Trayvonius Martinez wrote:
<quoted text>Hey, Fried Loader...I have it on good authority that you don't have to go outside:
"“Well, you know, my shotgun will do better because you want to keep someone away from your house, just fire the shotgun through the door.”
---Joe Biden, Democrat, Catholic, Obama-boy.
How ya doin buddy? I just had another very successful day today. This is getting too easy after 13 years.

“Seven Days In May”

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2013

Judged:

Catman Dave wrote:
<quoted text>How ya doin buddy? I just had another very successful day today. This is getting too easy after 13 years.
Doing great, my friend. Just another day in paradise, here.

“Cats rule.”

Chardon Ohio.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2013

Trayvonius Martinez wrote:
<quoted text>Doing great, my friend. Just another day in paradise, here.
Thaaats right!!

Planet Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2013

Judged:

Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course I walked outside, with gun in hand. If you wish to claim I stated any differently, you're going to have to prove it, dung-head.
Pale Rider

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2013

Judged:

TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course I walked outside, with gun in hand. If you wish to claim I stated any differently, you're going to have to prove it, dung-head.
Here is the proof:

You are another George Zimmerman. The only people you confront is some teens. Those boys were walking by your garage and one needed to releave himself, and the noise on the metal woke you up.

After they were long gone, you wandered back inside like Mr. TOUGHGUY. Then after about 20 minutes, you called the Sheriff. And then only after your wife told you what to do. She knows you are scared of your own shawdow. There is the rest of the story folks. The truth has now been told.

Planet Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2013

Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is the proof:
You are another George Zimmerman. The only people you confront is some teens. Those boys were walking by your garage and one needed to releave himself, and the noise on the metal woke you up.
After they were long gone, you wandered back inside like Mr. TOUGHGUY. Then after about 20 minutes, you called the Sheriff. And then only after your wife told you what to do. She knows you are scared of your own shawdow. There is the rest of the story folks. The truth has now been told.
Did you find the posts where I "changed that story more times than you have fingers"???

Didn't think so.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 6,721 - 6,740 of7,642
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

27 Users are viewing the Columbus Forum right now

Search the Columbus Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
What kind of God drowns 300 kids? 11 min OMG Those Poor Kids 17
why is chelsea clinton so ugly? 57 min tranpsosition 34
Monte Woods (Mar '13) 1 hr momma1971 3
Is Nevada rancher a freeloader? 6 hr killa_the_compassionate 194
non religious requesting prayer 7 hr xyz 2
Hillary's fate? 7 hr xyz 8
Many Voters Say Obama Lies 7 hr xyz 17
Bennett Smith gate stories from the victims poi... (May '13) 8 hr Agree 1,986
•••