Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#7357 Oct 30, 2013
Trayvonius Martinez wrote:
<quoted text>Tell us how that has worked out in Chicago, Fried Larder.
Exactly.
Pale Rider

AOL

#7358 Nov 4, 2013
Would America have Gun Control, if the Republican's got out of the way?

“Cats rule.”

Since: Dec 09

Chardon Ohio.

#7359 Nov 4, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
Virtually every day we see the tragic stories of kids shooting other kids, of children being killed in crossfire. We must act, not tomorrow, not the next day. End gun violence now, and start with limiting the purchase of firearms.
Who, other than the military, needs a military style rifle or military style pistol that will fire hundreds of rounds in a matter of minutes?
When are you going to realize that criminals don't purchase guns, they steal them. The government will NEVER be able to take responsible citizens guns away from them. The constitution prohibits it.
Pale Rider

AOL

#7361 Nov 4, 2013
Catman Dave wrote:
<quoted text>When are you going to realize that criminals don't purchase guns, they steal them. The government will NEVER be able to take responsible citizens guns away from them. The constitution prohibits it.
1. When are you going to realize Obama could destroy every cat you own, if he wanted too? Plus take your guns. Plus throw you in jail, on probable cause.

2. After this he might make the Socialite of Columbus Topix ride a mustang, no bridle or saddle.

3. Next Reality Speaks imprisoned for INCOME TAX EVASION.

4. Obama will make Diamond get a job or shut off his monthly check, he draws on all those kids he has fathered. Obama orders a Vasectomy for Eugene and every male he has fathered.

All the criminals I have known, bought their weapons to kill with. Dave the Slave, you never read the news, or listen to it. Many purchase their guns, from gun dealers, of which, they have to be Republicans, hogging up every dime they can get their hands on. No telling the stolen guns they purchase to sell to the criminals.

“Cats rule.”

Chardon Ohio.

#7362 Nov 4, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
1. When are you going to realize Obama could destroy every cat you own, if he wanted too? Plus take your guns. Plus throw you in jail, on probable cause.
2. After this he might make the Socialite of Columbus Topix ride a mustang, no bridle or saddle.
3. Next Reality Speaks imprisoned for INCOME TAX EVASION.
4. Obama will make Diamond get a job or shut off his monthly check, he draws on all those kids he has fathered. Obama orders a Vasectomy for Eugene and every male he has fathered.
All the criminals I have known, bought their weapons to kill with. Dave the Slave, you never read the news, or listen to it. Many purchase their guns, from gun dealers, of which, they have to be Republicans, hogging up every dime they can get their hands on. No telling the stolen guns they purchase to sell to the criminals.
Oidiot will do none of those things to anybody. He isn't even competent enough to do his job.

You really are a nutcase, you know that?
Pale Rider

AOL

#7363 Nov 4, 2013
Catman Dave wrote:
<quoted text> Oidiot will do none of those things to anybody. He isn't even competent enough to do his job.
You really are a nutcase, you know that?
You are completely incompetent old man. You don't have a single clue what is going on. In other words, you are plumb stupid. Anyone that would have a house full of stinking dirty, filthy cats, can't have the first lick of common judgement. Go away you old fool.

“Cats rule.”

Chardon Ohio.

#7364 Nov 4, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
You are completely incompetent old man. You don't have a single clue what is going on. In other words, you are plumb stupid. Anyone that would have a house full of stinking dirty, filthy cats, can't have the first lick of common judgement. Go away you old fool.
And you are just plain nuts to think that a total idiot will save the world when all he has done is turn it upside down, with far worse yet to come.

And my cats probably smell better than you. Rancid fry grease, YUK.
Pale Rider

AOL

#7367 Nov 4, 2013
Another shooting tonight in a mall. As the Holiday Season begins, the loony people will be finding more notoriety going to a mall to kill and wound as many as they can?

Where are all of those that carry a concealed weapon, that are going to protect the public? I have always thought the reason,they carry a gun, they are cowards afraid of their own shadow. The only way they would pull out their concealed weapon, is to shoot at a shooter in the back.

Remember the story of the teens that stopped to releave themselves at the garage of Tony D2. remember whar he did? BOYS I HAVE A GUN. That was hollered from a window in the back of the house. Good thing they didn't holler back WE HAVE GUNS. Poor old TonyD2 would have swallowed his false teeth. After 30 minutes had passed, he called the sheriff. He sent out a deputy, to investgate. Of course, they didn't find the kids, they were long gone. TonyD2 is one bad man, really tough.

Location hidden

#7368 Nov 4, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
Another shooting tonight in a mall. As the Holiday Season begins, the loony people will be finding more notoriety going to a mall to kill and wound as many as they can?
Where are all of those that carry a concealed weapon, that are going to protect the public? I have always thought the reason,they carry a gun, they are cowards afraid of their own shadow. The only way they would pull out their concealed weapon, is to shoot at a shooter in the back.
Remember the story of the teens that stopped to releave themselves at the garage of Tony D2. remember whar he did? BOYS I HAVE A GUN. That was hollered from a window in the back of the house. Good thing they didn't holler back WE HAVE GUNS. Poor old TonyD2 would have swallowed his false teeth. After 30 minutes had passed, he called the sheriff. He sent out a deputy, to investgate. Of course, they didn't find the kids, they were long gone. TonyD2 is one bad man, really tough.
all states too with strict gun control laws in place to make law abiding citizens easy targets which is why the lunatics do it there.
Pale Rider

AOL

#7369 Nov 4, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>all states too with strict gun control laws in place to make law abiding citizens easy targets which is why the lunatics do it there.
I don't think there is anything we can do, to stop shooters in schools, malls, airports. But I think Congress will most likely address the issue. Many more killings and the Tea Party, NRA, will begin to lose support. It is just a matter of time. The shooting is getting worse and worse.

Since: Aug 12

United States

#7370 Nov 5, 2013
So when Caesar Obamus says "if you like your gun, you can keep it," I'm thinking he's probably not telling the truth.

“Meh.”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#7371 Nov 5, 2013
Catman Dave wrote:
<quoted text>When are you going to realize that criminals don't purchase guns, they steal them. The government will NEVER be able to take responsible citizens guns away from them. The constitution prohibits it.
Did that airport chap a few days back steal his? I thought they were purchased, though I may have muddled it up.

Location hidden

#7372 Nov 5, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think there is anything we can do, to stop shooters in schools, malls, airports. But I think Congress will most likely address the issue. Many more killings and the Tea Party, NRA, will begin to lose support. It is just a matter of time. The shooting is getting worse and worse.
we already know laws don't stop the lunatics which the lunatics have proven the gun grabbers laws are meaningless to them.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#7374 Nov 5, 2013
tranpsosition wrote:
<quoted text>
Did that airport chap a few days back steal his? I thought they were purchased, though I may have muddled it up.
Why don't you just put this pointless argument to rest? If a criminal wants a gun, they will get it. Steal, buy illegally, build, or borrow. Or do their harm without one. Timothy McVeigh didn't have a gun.

Dave's whole point, and it is entirely valid, is there is a contitutional right for citizens to bear arms. Commit a felony, you lose that right, but the felon will still obtain a firearm if they want one.

The NRA is not going to weaken and neither are supporters of the consitution, whether they own a gun or not.

It's like "I disagree with what you say, but will defend your right to say it." Free speech works that way.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#7375 Nov 5, 2013
UdintBuildThat wrote:
So when Caesar Obamus says "if you like your gun, you can keep it," I'm thinking he's probably not telling the truth.
Probably not. But you can bet once the government has your medical records they will show up on st your door one day saying "You took a depression medication 15 years ago. We came to confiscate your firearms for your own protection."

Keep government out of your life as much as possible.

Since: Aug 12

United States

#7379 Nov 5, 2013
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
Probably not. But you can bet once the government has your medical records they will show up on st your door one day saying "You took a depression medication 15 years ago. We came to confiscate your firearms for your own protection."
Keep government out of your life as much as possible.
Seriously considering moving to Belize or Costa Rica. Possibly Figi.

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

#7380 Nov 5, 2013
RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
Much like your head, this argument is not pointless.
We have mass shootings almost every day in this country in large part due to the easy access to firearms. People should not be able to build personal arsenals in order to carry out mass executions. It's the cost of living in a society of law and order.
The society of law and order isn't supposed to punish people who aren't doing anything wrong to get at the ones who are.
Pale Rider

AOL

#7382 Nov 6, 2013
RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
How is telling someone they can't have an assault rifle punishment? What possible good purpose can someone have for an assault rifle?
These people on Columbus Topix as a rule are Republicans. They will dance around, make excuses that they are Independent. They must have picked up that excuse from Bill O'Reilly.

To cut to the chase here, Republican's must have been born with a head mostly of bone, with a brain the size of pee wee marble. They never agree with a Democrat. They rarely have an idea. Mostly what you hear from them is what program the Democrats have introduced and becomes law, and how it is doomed to fail.

All they can talk about is their Second Amendment rights and how the Government under Obama is trying to take that right away. I have never said anything about the right to own a gun. But I have asked why the need for a military style gun. If we were in a war here in America with terrorists that have invaded our country by the millions, intent on killing all of us, I could see the need.

You bring up a valid point,(what possible good purpose can someone have for an assault rifle?) these fools on here will never see.

Does anyone believe the founding Fathers ever dreamed Americans would need a weapon in their home that could fire hundreds of rounds per minute? No! They were meant to be used by the military to kill the enemy. They were not intended to be used by civilians for hunting wild game, or target practice. But as it turns out, it is the weapon of choice in mny cases, for some mentally disturbed person, to use in a school building, a crowded mall, or where people congregate to kill. The end result they kill themselves, or hope they are killed by the police.

It is worth noting, where are all of those that carry concealed weapons, that are going to protect someone, or themselves? And further, if the police arrive, how will they know who the shooter is, verses them? The point, why the need for a concealed weapon. These people like Ted Nugent that sit on the board of the NRA, stirring up hatred and putting horrible thoughts in the minds of people.

“Seven Days In May”

Since: Oct 13

Hilliard, OH

#7383 Nov 6, 2013
RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
How is telling someone they can't have an assault rifle punishment? What possible good purpose can someone have for an assault rifle?
Obviously your "medium size manufacturing" firm doesn't produce firearms or you wouldn't make such an ill-informed statement of utter anti-gun propaganda. The AR-15 is a .223 and is illegal to use for deer hunting in some states because it isn't powerful enough to assure a humane kill. You've swallowed the "scary looking gun" lies the left loves to use.

“Seven Days In May”

Since: Oct 13

Hilliard, OH

#7384 Nov 6, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>

You bring up a valid point,(what possible good purpose can someone have for an assault rifle?) these fools on here will never see.
Does anyone believe the founding Fathers ever dreamed Americans would need a weapon in their home that could fire hundreds of rounds per minute?
Show me a legal example of such a weapon available to the American public.
Pale Rider wrote:
It is worth noting, where are all of those that carry concealed weapons, that are going to protect someone, or themselves? And further, if the police arrive, how will they know who the shooter is, verses them? The point, why the need for a concealed weapon.
Where are all the CCW holders? Right next to you at McDonald's, in the car at the light next to you and walking with their spouse after dinner. If there's an incident, 99% of the time the police arrive after it's all over. That's why CCW holders don't get shot by officers. Learn how to use Google and read about the lives saved by citizens protecting themselves and others by carrying concealed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brelo not guilty 13 min BizzyBee 29
Worst President in History 26 min d pantz 155
News Police officer's estimate good enough for speed... (Jun '10) 34 min d pantz 331
women and relationships 1 hr Seriouslady 47
News Aminah Robinson: Observant artist was powerful ... 4 hr Big Johnson 1
News Jeni's Scoop Shops Reopen After Listeria Scare 6 hr Big Johnson 1
Black Crime is out of control. 6 hr BoneYard 65
More from around the web

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]