Chardon Ohio.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>arm the teachers so they can take these deranged individuals out.
That's right!!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Judged:

Catman Dave wrote:
<quoted text>That's right!!
they do it here now after newtown.
Pale Rider

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Judged:

Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>arm the teachers so they can take these deranged individuals out.
Hello to the man, that knows how to stay on the subject matter. I agree there. No way to keep them out.

I wonder why they are drawn to schools? Because they believe they can murder lots of people in a class room. I am glad I am not in school.

Take a look at the JonBenet thread. I think you can put some good thought on it. Great to see you on. TC PR
Pale Rider

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Judged:

I think the Government will have to look to the parents, make them be more responsible. This could apply to the bullies they raise.

“Cats rule.”

Since: Dec 09

Chardon Ohio.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Judged:

Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello to the man, that knows how to stay on the subject matter. I agree there. No way to keep them out.
I wonder why they are drawn to schools? Because they believe they can murder lots of people in a class room. I am glad I am not in school.
Take a look at the JonBenet thread. I think you can put some good thought on it. Great to see you on. TC PR
I actually think that you have NEVER been in school.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Judged:

Catman Dave wrote:
<quoted text>I actually think that you have NEVER been in school.
Ditto that, Dave. I do read the posts keeping up with the kittens. So cute they know your voice so young. You're so cool.
Rolph

Shoreham, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

“Cats rule.”

Chardon Ohio.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
Ditto that, Dave. I do read the posts keeping up with the kittens. So cute they know your voice so young. You're so cool.
It's going to be hard to let them go. I may just have to do what I have to do.

“Cats rule.”

Chardon Ohio.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

I gotta go to bed. See you guys tomorrow.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2013

Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
for one the deranged idiots know that law abidding citizens adhere to the law which the deranged idiots know that schools are considered by the Federal Government as Gun Free zones and they know there is no threat by the school faculty either since they are unarmed.
Pale Rider

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2013

Judged:

Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>for one the deranged idiots know that law abidding citizens adhere to the law which the deranged idiots know that schools are considered by the Federal Government as Gun Free zones and they know there is no threat by the school faculty either since they are unarmed.
Hello "Anonymous of Indy"

Don't they say many times these people are crazy. Do they want to commit suicide, and this way they hope the police will kill them. That is one point.

Then, there are those that say they are crazy, but they run many times when the Police arrive.

You bring up an excellent point, about them feeling safe in a school, to act out the Demons in their twisted minds. And yet through all of their craziness. They have enough saneness, to know if there are Police there, they can't can carry out their Demon driven thoughts. They are extremely evil. I wonder if those that were caught alive, if society, had a public hanging would deter any of them.

I met a man one time, I believe he was in Saudi Arabia, but don't hold me 100% to it. He saw a crowd gathering, so he had his camera with him. What he witnessed was a public caning administered by, I believe it was a man trained in martial arts. The caning has a Doctor there, to administer smelling salts. Anyway it is something after they lose consciousness to bring them too. I think he said it was seven licks, or what ever the judge orders as punishment. I believe he said after the second or third lick with this long cane pole is the best I could describe. They lose consciousness, the doctor brings them too, then the caning continues until the punishment has been administered. Usually I think he said in the end, their bottom is a bloody mess, with meat flying. Not postive on the meat flying. But it is something no man, wants to ever go through.

Have you ever read of a more severe punishment than being nailed to a cross? I have read of a more barbaric punishment than the cross. My guess, this occured possibly 3000-3500 years ago. Off the top of my head, I don't recall when it occured. But it was so barbaric, it was stopped, and the more sane punishment was the cross. Think of how horrible that must have been to endure. I will tell you, if you were interested. But I can tell you from what I read, it would be extremely painful, and it took about 3 days for the victim to expire. My guess is some, if not a great many died sooner, from loss of blood, and from the sheer, brutal pain of the punishment.

Getting back to the man in, lets say Middle East, that will cover areas, where beheading, stoning to death occurs, to this day. Anyway on another occasion, he saw a crowd gather, this time it was a beheading. The victim, is prodded with a sword, to make him bend over a block of wood. Once he has kneeled and his neck is over the block. At this moment, and split second, his head is removed. A bucket is used to catch the falling head. The man took a photo, or photos. When the authorities found out he had photographed the execution, they took his camera. Don't you imagine, he had some thoughts running through his mind. I would have been scared out of my wits.

I don't know if we need these kinds of punishment. But my guess, for the insane, they can always, or unless it is suicide by Police, know they have done enough wrong to run from the Police. And if some of these kinds of punishment, were administered, we might not have so many killings.

Later I will tell you what some young men from Turkiye or we write Turkey. Several on Twitter have used Turkiye, if not most. Anyway if you are interested, I will tell you the punishment, as best as I can remember for stealing there. Now bear in mind it has been a few years back so the punishment could have changed. But believe me, a person would not want to be caught stealing. Catch you later, enough of the gruesome punishment.
Pale Rider

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2013

Judged:

On Dec. 14, 2012, 20-year-old Adam Lanza -- armed with his mother's guns -- stormed into Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Conn., and murdered 20 children and six adult members of staff. As the nation mourned in the wake of that unthinkable tragedy, many citizens and lawmakers raised their voices to demand stricter gun control laws, President Obama vowed to use his power to curb gun violence. "We're not doing enough," he said at a December vigil. "And we will have to change." Tragically, change has been slow in coming.

Since: Aug 12

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Yet another young democrat with guns is always tragic.
Pale Rider

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Judged:

Virtually every day we see the tragic stories of kids shooting other kids, of children being killed in crossfire. We must act, not tomorrow, not the next day. End gun violence now, and start with limiting the purchase of firearms.

Who, other than the military, needs a military style rifle or military style pistol that will fire hundreds of rounds in a matter of minutes?

Since: Aug 12

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

The second amendment still begs to differ.
Pale Rider

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Judged:

Strengthen gun control to reduce violence.

“Seven Days In May”

Since: Oct 13

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Pale Rider wrote:
Tell us how that has worked out in Chicago, Fried Larder.
Chucky

Georgetown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Judged:

Pale Rider wrote:
Strengthen gun control by using Pale puss as target practice !!!!!!!
Chucky

Georgetown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Judged:

Pale Rider wrote:
By the way "DUMB ASS" where's your BFF Johnny?
They cannot kill a Spook

Clayton, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Judged:

Chucky wrote:
<quoted text>
Strengthen gun control by using Pale puss as target practice !!!!!!!
Sounds like it coukd be nearly as fun as shooting beaners.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 6,621 - 6,640 of8,005
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

44 Users are viewing the Columbus Forum right now

Search the Columbus Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
U.S. bans flights to Tel Aviv; Ohioans in limbo 4 min Reality Speaks 4
Ann Coulter: "White Guilt Has Produced Mistake ... (Sep '12) 10 min Reality Speaks 41
Columbus mayor to DNC: Pick us or lose Ohio 10 min RU_Kiddingme 5
Do you agree with Texas protecting its own border? 14 min Reality Speaks 7
Is Barak Obama responsible for the current bord... 16 min Oliver Canterberry 152
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 20 min Reality Speaks 29,032
Lois Lerner linked to another erased hard drive 26 min They cannot kill a Spook 43
•••
•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••