“Cats rule.”

Since: Dec 09

Chardon Ohio.

#7333 Oct 23, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>arm the teachers so they can take these deranged individuals out.
That's right!!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#7334 Oct 23, 2013
Catman Dave wrote:
<quoted text>That's right!!
they do it here now after newtown.
Pale Rider

AOL

#7335 Oct 23, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>arm the teachers so they can take these deranged individuals out.
Hello to the man, that knows how to stay on the subject matter. I agree there. No way to keep them out.

I wonder why they are drawn to schools? Because they believe they can murder lots of people in a class room. I am glad I am not in school.

Take a look at the JonBenet thread. I think you can put some good thought on it. Great to see you on. TC PR
Pale Rider

AOL

#7336 Oct 23, 2013
I think the Government will have to look to the parents, make them be more responsible. This could apply to the bullies they raise.

“Cats rule.”

Chardon Ohio.

#7337 Oct 23, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello to the man, that knows how to stay on the subject matter. I agree there. No way to keep them out.
I wonder why they are drawn to schools? Because they believe they can murder lots of people in a class room. I am glad I am not in school.
Take a look at the JonBenet thread. I think you can put some good thought on it. Great to see you on. TC PR
I actually think that you have NEVER been in school.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#7338 Oct 23, 2013
Catman Dave wrote:
<quoted text>I actually think that you have NEVER been in school.
Ditto that, Dave. I do read the posts keeping up with the kittens. So cute they know your voice so young. You're so cool.
Rolph

Shoreham, NY

#7339 Oct 23, 2013

“Cats rule.”

Chardon Ohio.

#7340 Oct 23, 2013
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
Ditto that, Dave. I do read the posts keeping up with the kittens. So cute they know your voice so young. You're so cool.
It's going to be hard to let them go. I may just have to do what I have to do.

“Cats rule.”

Chardon Ohio.

#7341 Oct 23, 2013
I gotta go to bed. See you guys tomorrow.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#7342 Oct 23, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
for one the deranged idiots know that law abidding citizens adhere to the law which the deranged idiots know that schools are considered by the Federal Government as Gun Free zones and they know there is no threat by the school faculty either since they are unarmed.
Pale Rider

AOL

#7343 Oct 26, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>for one the deranged idiots know that law abidding citizens adhere to the law which the deranged idiots know that schools are considered by the Federal Government as Gun Free zones and they know there is no threat by the school faculty either since they are unarmed.
Hello "Anonymous of Indy"

Don't they say many times these people are crazy. Do they want to commit suicide, and this way they hope the police will kill them. That is one point.

Then, there are those that say they are crazy, but they run many times when the Police arrive.

You bring up an excellent point, about them feeling safe in a school, to act out the Demons in their twisted minds. And yet through all of their craziness. They have enough saneness, to know if there are Police there, they can't can carry out their Demon driven thoughts. They are extremely evil. I wonder if those that were caught alive, if society, had a public hanging would deter any of them.

I met a man one time, I believe he was in Saudi Arabia, but don't hold me 100% to it. He saw a crowd gathering, so he had his camera with him. What he witnessed was a public caning administered by, I believe it was a man trained in martial arts. The caning has a Doctor there, to administer smelling salts. Anyway it is something after they lose consciousness to bring them too. I think he said it was seven licks, or what ever the judge orders as punishment. I believe he said after the second or third lick with this long cane pole is the best I could describe. They lose consciousness, the doctor brings them too, then the caning continues until the punishment has been administered. Usually I think he said in the end, their bottom is a bloody mess, with meat flying. Not postive on the meat flying. But it is something no man, wants to ever go through.

Have you ever read of a more severe punishment than being nailed to a cross? I have read of a more barbaric punishment than the cross. My guess, this occured possibly 3000-3500 years ago. Off the top of my head, I don't recall when it occured. But it was so barbaric, it was stopped, and the more sane punishment was the cross. Think of how horrible that must have been to endure. I will tell you, if you were interested. But I can tell you from what I read, it would be extremely painful, and it took about 3 days for the victim to expire. My guess is some, if not a great many died sooner, from loss of blood, and from the sheer, brutal pain of the punishment.

Getting back to the man in, lets say Middle East, that will cover areas, where beheading, stoning to death occurs, to this day. Anyway on another occasion, he saw a crowd gather, this time it was a beheading. The victim, is prodded with a sword, to make him bend over a block of wood. Once he has kneeled and his neck is over the block. At this moment, and split second, his head is removed. A bucket is used to catch the falling head. The man took a photo, or photos. When the authorities found out he had photographed the execution, they took his camera. Don't you imagine, he had some thoughts running through his mind. I would have been scared out of my wits.

I don't know if we need these kinds of punishment. But my guess, for the insane, they can always, or unless it is suicide by Police, know they have done enough wrong to run from the Police. And if some of these kinds of punishment, were administered, we might not have so many killings.

Later I will tell you what some young men from Turkiye or we write Turkey. Several on Twitter have used Turkiye, if not most. Anyway if you are interested, I will tell you the punishment, as best as I can remember for stealing there. Now bear in mind it has been a few years back so the punishment could have changed. But believe me, a person would not want to be caught stealing. Catch you later, enough of the gruesome punishment.
Pale Rider

AOL

#7345 Oct 28, 2013
On Dec. 14, 2012, 20-year-old Adam Lanza -- armed with his mother's guns -- stormed into Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Conn., and murdered 20 children and six adult members of staff. As the nation mourned in the wake of that unthinkable tragedy, many citizens and lawmakers raised their voices to demand stricter gun control laws, President Obama vowed to use his power to curb gun violence. "We're not doing enough," he said at a December vigil. "And we will have to change." Tragically, change has been slow in coming.

Since: Aug 12

United States

#7347 Oct 29, 2013
Yet another young democrat with guns is always tragic.
Pale Rider

AOL

#7349 Oct 30, 2013
Virtually every day we see the tragic stories of kids shooting other kids, of children being killed in crossfire. We must act, not tomorrow, not the next day. End gun violence now, and start with limiting the purchase of firearms.

Who, other than the military, needs a military style rifle or military style pistol that will fire hundreds of rounds in a matter of minutes?

Since: Aug 12

United States

#7350 Oct 30, 2013
The second amendment still begs to differ.
Pale Rider

AOL

#7351 Oct 30, 2013
Strengthen gun control to reduce violence.

“Seven Days In May”

Since: Oct 13

Hilliard, OH

#7352 Oct 30, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
Tell us how that has worked out in Chicago, Fried Larder.
Chucky

Georgetown, KY

#7353 Oct 30, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
Strengthen gun control by using Pale puss as target practice !!!!!!!
Chucky

Georgetown, KY

#7354 Oct 30, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
By the way "DUMB ASS" where's your BFF Johnny?
They cannot kill a Spook

Detroit, MI

#7355 Oct 30, 2013
Chucky wrote:
<quoted text>
Strengthen gun control by using Pale puss as target practice !!!!!!!
Sounds like it coukd be nearly as fun as shooting beaners.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Laff of the day/ change of pace....... 34 min MyUnicornLikesMim... 4
Chevrolet Malibu Owners: Problems & Solutions (Jun '06) 43 min Chevyy 2,740
Jeb Bush for President! 44 min MyUnicornLikesMim... 16
WHAT TO CALL "Slick Willy" WHEN billary IS PREZ? 46 min MyUnicornLikesMim... 14
Could Columbus schools data scandal sink mayora... 51 min They cannot kill ... 3
How much Old Bay Seasoning does BizzyBee rub on... 51 min MyUnicornLikesMim... 16
Dave and BizzyBee hunker down 1 hr They cannot kill ... 1
homosexuality is a "lifestyle choice" 4 hr Pope Che Reagan C... 245
Who Do You Support 4 hr They cannot kill ... 61
Update: dangerous Muslim travels 5 hr Duke for Mayor 106
Anti islam protesters in TEXAS 7 hr Duke for Mayor 62
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 12 hr Reality Speaks 5,589

Winter Storm Watch for Franklin County was issued at January 30 at 3:00PM EST

Columbus Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:43 am PST

NFL 8:43AM
Jimmy Haslam: Browns have to get a QB in 2015