Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

Judged:

Catman Dave wrote:
<quoted text>What???
Let me try to explain it to you this way, Dave. Let's say we took your 500 cats and put them in a sack. Then we threw the sack into the long water thingy that you claim is running south to north through your Geauga County back yard. Would you yell, "OH MY, they just threw my babies in Lake Erie"?

“Meh.”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

I think I might be weird about taxes (well, the UK ones. I'm pretty annoyed when I get hit for US ones on top of them) as I'm generally pretty happy paying for them. While of course there is some waste and nonsense in every system, I feel that I get pretty good value for money on taxes out here. It's a bit higher than the states but paying a smudge more means social, health, educational and security programs that really do make things pretty pleasant.

I don't this US or Japanese taxes bothered me much either, when I was paying them. The cost of doing business, and all that.

“Keep your policy period. LMAO”

Since: Sep 13

The 57th state

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2013

tranpsosition wrote:
I don't this US or Japanese taxes bothered me much either, when I was paying them. The cost of doing business, and all that.
Put down the Sake before you post T. It's just common courtesy for the proletariat folks trying to read your posts.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me try to explain it to you this way, Dave. Let's say we took your 500 cats and put them in a sack. Then we threw the sack into the long water thingy that you claim is running south to north through your Geauga County back yard. Would you yell, "OH MY, they just threw my babies in Lake Erie"?
How about shot the WE who took the cats?

Is that sweet justice?

or is letting the cats eat the corpses sweet justice?
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
The water is either in Lake Erie or it is in the river. It cannot be in two places at once.
you already have the gold medal for stupidity.

why are you competing with yourself for posting the most idiotic post in global history?
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
you already have the gold medal for stupidity.
why are you competing with yourself for posting the most idiotic post in global history?
I don't understand. Are you saying that water in the Cuyahoga River is also in Lake Erie at the same time?
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

this site is censored big time.

posting fact is against the law.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

hahahahahha

they put it back up
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

Judged:

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't understand. Are you saying that water in the Cuyahoga River is also in Lake Erie at the same time?
Dave's cats are ready to eat your corpse.

Dave's cats wil be chitting Che.
Che Peterpuffer

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

they took it back down again
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
I tried a similar analogy with Bubba when I asked him if he wanted to go fishing in that long water thingy on my friend's 45 acres two miles north of Kent.

It did not work.

woof
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

Reality Speaks wrote:
this site is censored big time.
posting fact is against the law.
See Bubba? If someone is removing your posts, I think it has to be related somehow to your continued assertions that water flows uphill, even with thousands of tons of force opposing it.

woof
R U Contagious

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe water is eroding his posts.
your stench is suspect of a Walmart shopper with an EBT card glitch.
communist crusher

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
My cologne costs more than you make in a month peddling your wares.
My mellifluous scent is the stuff of your intergalactic fantasies.
I smell good.
fart smelling fetisch?

try your breath, your mouth is always spouting bullchit.
Pale Rider

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2013

Judged:

Are you prepared for Riots,
Solar Storms, and Yes, the
"Next" Economic Crisis?

I don't have to tell you what you already know. Even once-quiet Britain is no longer immune to the rioting and civil disorder that is inevitable when things start to go wrong.

The same scenario here in the U.S.—where unemployment numbers are constantly climbing, along with growing frustration of our own government—seems so much more likely, doesn't it?

Cruz, Boehner, Sarah Palin, Rush Limbaugh, Fox News!

I'm afraid it may be only a matter of time...

Being prepared doesn't make you paranoid. No sir, it makes you a survivor! The Democrat will survive another day.

As if the ever-rising debt ceiling, the lowering of the United States credit rating by the S&P and the immediate roller-coaster impact on Wall Street were not enough—now we are facing a coming decade of disruptive and dangerous solar storm activity set to peak less than two short years from now in 2013!

Look out Republicans, just 2 more years!

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

Judged:

they must be really short years if in two of them it will still be 2013.
Pale Rider

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

Judged:

TonyD2 wrote:
they must be really short years if in two of them it will still be 2013.
You must love my posts? Looking for anything to make a comment. Are you keeping an eye on your garage boy? Next time, there are 2 teens, needing to relieve themselves, don't threated them with a gun. They weren't going to steal anything from you. All you were doing, is trying to find out, how long it would take the cops to get out there. You should have to reimburse the county for that dry run.
Eagle Scout

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2013

Judged:

Pale Rider wrote:
Are you prepared for Riots,
Solar Storms, and Yes, the
"Next" Economic Crisis?
I don't have to tell you what you already know. Even once-quiet Britain is no longer immune to the rioting and civil disorder that is inevitable when things start to go wrong.
The same scenario here in the U.S.—where unemployment numbers are constantly climbing, along with growing frustration of our own government—seems so much more likely, doesn't it?
Cruz, Boehner, Sarah Palin, Rush Limbaugh, Fox News!
I'm afraid it may be only a matter of time...
Being prepared doesn't make you paranoid. No sir, it makes you a survivor! The Democrat will survive another day.
As if the ever-rising debt ceiling, the lowering of the United States credit rating by the S&P and the immediate roller-coaster impact on Wall Street were not enough—now we are facing a coming decade of disruptive and dangerous solar storm activity set to peak less than two short years from now in 2013!
Look out Republicans, just 2 more years!
Yes I am prepared for anything life dishes out.

Rioting entitlement crowd is not a threat. That would require ACTION and Bravery. Half this country is devoid of the drive to get off the couch.

And if some do riot, they can only afford ammunition for 3 magazines and lack skills to hit what aiming at. Gang bangers become shooting gallery fun for us who are prepared.

While you got fatter drinking a case a beer a day, others have been preparing for the day your WIC coupons don't arrive.

your fantasy delusions of the leach party winning a revolt is going to end bad for you.

after day one of the revolt, 90% of you loons are out of ammo.

Question is are you smart enough to run, or will you be screaming your BS till your head explodes?

Solar storms? will FEMA save you?
Pale Rider

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

Judged:

Eagle Scout wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I am prepared for anything life dishes out.
Rioting entitlement crowd is not a threat. That would require ACTION and Bravery. Half this country is devoid of the drive to get off the couch.
And if some do riot, they can only afford ammunition for 3 magazines and lack skills to hit what aiming at. Gang bangers become shooting gallery fun for us who are prepared.
While you got fatter drinking a case a beer a day, others have been preparing for the day your WIC coupons don't arrive.
your fantasy delusions of the leach party winning a revolt is going to end bad for you.
after day one of the revolt, 90% of you loons are out of ammo.
Question is are you smart enough to run, or will you be screaming your BS till your head explodes?
Solar storms? will FEMA save you?
Half this country is devoid of the drive to get off the couch.

Where did you read or hear such BS?
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

Judged:

Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Half this country is devoid of the drive to get off the couch.
Where did you read or hear such BS?
who needs to read?

I am alive with eyes.

Only stupid sheep like you need told what to do. I know that from experience.
I have fired lots of useless flesh like you.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 33 min Pope Che Reagan C... 30,470
Where are all the original legacy posters? 41 min d pantz 97
Was Bergdahl Planned ALL ALONG?? 2 hr gibdig 16
Almighty God OR rabid allah??? 2 hr gibdig 11
RIP Joan Rivers 2 hr Duke for Mayor 4
Your Opinion Of Columbus? 4 hr Glad You Asked 13
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 7 hr d pantz 3,203
Bennett Smith gate stories from the victims poi... (May '13) 13 hr Disgraced 2,282
•••
•••
Columbus Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Columbus People Search