Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#7255 Oct 17, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
But you also always thought that Lake Erie supplies the water to all of the rivers in the watershed. Unless when you said that it was a bunch of bullshit too. Imagine that.
no a little punk named wannabe commie dead Che spun words to make more lies.

argument started when you said Sandusky Bay is not lake erie.

you better quit wasting your time on me, and go sell new marketing plans to Cedar Point and town of Sandusky Ohio. All the materials they had out for vacationeers claims on the shores of Lake Erie.

file suits in court for slanderous materials fooling the populous to believe Cedar point is on the shores of lake erie.

you could be the new Erin Brockervich. You could be King Attorney of the entire world, and not be the FRE government appointed windbag you claim to be.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#7256 Oct 17, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
no a little punk named wannabe commie dead Che spun words to make more lies.
argument started when you said Sandusky Bay is not lake erie.
you better quit wasting your time on me, and go sell new marketing plans to Cedar Point and town of Sandusky Ohio. All the materials they had out for vacationeers claims on the shores of Lake Erie.
file suits in court for slanderous materials fooling the populous to believe Cedar point is on the shores of lake erie.
you could be the new Erin Brockervich. You could be King Attorney of the entire world, and not be the FRE government appointed windbag you claim to be.
I never once commented on the Lake Erie/Sandusky Bay craziness. You, on the other hand, said at least twice that Lake Erie supplies the Cuyahoga River. Try telling the truth, just for today, and see how that works for you.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#7258 Oct 17, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
I never once commented on the Lake Erie/Sandusky Bay craziness. You, on the other hand, said at least twice that Lake Erie supplies the Cuyahoga River. Try telling the truth, just for today, and see how that works for you.
are you now saying that the cuyahoga river in Cleveland area does not have Lake Erie water in it?

clarify that succinctly.

better yet....the water in the flats contains 0% lake erie water. yes or no.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#7259 Oct 17, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
OK liar

your dog pound of names has fleas....keep scratching.

“Meh.”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#7260 Oct 17, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
quick question?
what is a man of means?
does that mean I can support myself without government handouts, or I am hung like a horse?
You're pretty constantly talking about how you feel that your detractors envy you and that you're more financially comfortable than them.

I was wondering how you might reconcile these claims with the rather modest dollar amounts you attach to some of your specific boasts.

Or really, the motivation behind these claims, given how ready you are with rather modest, middle class spending claims.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#7261 Oct 17, 2013
tranpsosition wrote:
<quoted text>
You're pretty constantly talking about how you feel that your detractors envy you and that you're more financially comfortable than them.
I was wondering how you might reconcile these claims with the rather modest dollar amounts you attach to some of your specific boasts.
Or really, the motivation behind these claims, given how ready you are with rather modest, middle class spending claims.
due to fact you loser wannabes think money trees grow in the white house lawn, it is quite fun to rub my reality in your communist face.

on rainy days it is fun wasting my time playing with losers like you.

spending money?

at noon I fly to Atlanta for drinks with a client. I might fly home tonight, maybe not. Being self employed these are not reimbursed funds. Annual airfare is over 25K. hotels the same. auto expenses the same. this is chump change to many many many, but you shriek like it is unusual.

going to OSU game Saturday, and Sunday going to Lake Erie to fish. If fishing is good I will stay till Wednesday. Thursday I have an appointment in Cincinnati, and Perrysburg Friday. Bucs game Saturday again.

now you have my weeks schedule.

does it not look exactly how many sales people living in the suburbs week looks living here in Columbus Ohio? Honestly just a few neighborhoods make Delaware county Ohio having the highest average income in the state. Look it up.

you act like it is something special. All my neighbors live like me. I have to drive 25 minutes to hit a slum neighborhood like you and your rat friends live.

All that is necessary to live here is a job that over 50% of the USA population thinks is rich, and are absolutely unwilling to put forth the effort or take risk of any kind. Housing average exceeds 350K
Schools ranked best in state.

In my neighborhood we consider Les Wexner and friends rich. We are middle class. You are classless and envious.

hope I cleared your question up for you.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#7262 Oct 17, 2013
tranpsosition wrote:
<quoted text>
due to fact you loser wannabes think money trees grow in the white house lawn, it is quite fun to rub my reality in your communist face.

on rainy days it is fun wasting my time playing with losers like you.

spending money?

at noon I fly to Atlanta for drinks with a client. I might fly home tonight, maybe not. Being self employed these are not reimbursed funds. Annual airfare is over 25K. hotels the same. auto expenses the same. this is chump change to many many many, but you shriek like it is unusual.
going to OSU game Saturday, and Sunday going to Lake Erie to fish. If fishing is good I will stay till Wednesday. Thursday I have an appointment in Cincinnati, and Perrysburg Friday. Bucs game Saturday again.

now you have my weeks schedule.

does it not look exactly how many sales people living in the suburbs week looks living here in Columbus Ohio? Honestly just a few neighborhoods make Delaware county Ohio having the highest average income in the state. Look it up.

you act like it is something special. All my neighbors live like me. I have to drive 25 minutes to hit a slum neighborhood like you and your rat friends live.

All that is necessary to live here is a job that over 50% of the USA population thinks is rich, and are absolutely unwilling to put forth the effort or take risk of any kind. Housing average exceeds 350K
Schools ranked best in state.

In my neighborhood we consider Les Wexner and friends rich. We are middle class. You are classless and envious.

hope I cleared your question up for you.

“Meh.”

Location hidden

#7263 Oct 17, 2013
I think my whole point, really, is that I don't think it's special.

I'm just not able to understand why your tone seems boasting for such modest claims.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#7264 Oct 17, 2013
tranpsosition wrote:
I think my whole point, really, is that I don't think it's special.
I'm just not able to understand why your tone seems boasting for such modest claims.
because it grates the heck out of wannabe communist loons like yourself.

it is fun.

all your loon buddies and yourself seem to have some fantasy I am special. look how many times you post stupid remarks about it being nothing special........and Che would want to argue day and night to only spin dusk or dawn.

I already know that I am not special, and middle class average. I hope in a few years to call myself upper middle class.

So in lieu of making more fun of you, I am going to leave for the airport to start today's journey to upper middle class.

If I see you in the streets, yes you can have a cigarette.

“Meh.”

Location hidden

#7265 Oct 17, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
because it grates the heck out of wannabe communist loons like yourself.
it is fun.
all your loon buddies and yourself seem to have some fantasy I am special. look how many times you post stupid remarks about it being nothing special........and Che would want to argue day and night to only spin dusk or dawn.
I already know that I am not special, and middle class average. I hope in a few years to call myself upper middle class.
So in lieu of making more fun of you, I am going to leave for the airport to start today's journey to upper middle class.
If I see you in the streets, yes you can have a cigarette.
You think that other people here unfairly view you as upper class, you're suggesting?

You just spent 4 paragraphs boasting that you live in a neighbourhood where the housing prices ring in at $350k/£220k. As you can't buy much of anything* in a proper city on this budget, I would gently suggest that you're not at much risk of being singled out for your incredible wealth.

*you could probably buy a nice studio for this price in several great cities, if you we're flexible on the location

“Meh.”

Location hidden

#7266 Oct 17, 2013
If you were. Naturally. Blasted tablets.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#7267 Oct 17, 2013
TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
You realize, of course, that you are committing a crime.
is buying items at garage sales and flea markets and auctions a crime as well?

nobody collecting taxes there?

the crime you suggest was determined by the crooks in Washington who break the law every second themselves, and they say the law does not apply to them.

your aviator is my feeling on the subject. I honestly would like yours for my educational purposes.

I respect your opinion, so please supply it.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#7269 Oct 17, 2013
tranpsosition wrote:
<quoted text>
You think that other people here unfairly view you as upper class, you're suggesting?
You just spent 4 paragraphs boasting that you live in a neighbourhood where the housing prices ring in at $350k/£220k. As you can't buy much of anything* in a proper city on this budget, I would gently suggest that you're not at much risk of being singled out for your incredible wealth.
*you could probably buy a nice studio for this price in several great cities, if you we're flexible on the location
agreed

so why do loons like you even want to bring it up?

I have said I am middle class and described it so as not to confuse you. Even supplied my tax bracket. I hid nothing. You and the loon crew however are quite enamored to discredit what is normal stuff to normal people.

My incredible wealth is my family unit, and thanks for asking, we are fine without your help. I will own my house by this time next year. It might take 3 days to sell it when I want to. I am sure your house is better and will sell faster....I am happy for you.

PS: living in a large city has Zero interest to me. Airports allow visits and quick retreats. I refuse to drive in traffic like the big cities have, and prefer picked up at the airport. My preference. I have past experience that formed my opinion. For 6 years i worked and lived in downtown Chicago. Today a quick visit is sufficient. I do miss the Pheasant and Duck hunting in west Chicago, and need to do that again soon.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#7270 Oct 17, 2013
RU_Kiddingme wrote:
<quoted text>
Please, oh please, tell us what it is that you sell. Inquiring minds want to know.
manufacturing
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#7271 Oct 17, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
are you now saying that the cuyahoga river in Cleveland area does not have Lake Erie water in it?
clarify that succinctly.
better yet....the water in the flats contains 0% lake erie water. yes or no.
It has water that someday will be in Lake Erie.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#7272 Oct 17, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
OK liar
your dog pound of names has fleas....keep scratching.
Just for giggles, why don't you articulate what you claim I lied about?
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#7273 Oct 17, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
It has water that someday will be in Lake Erie.
lake erie has water in the river as I type.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#7275 Oct 17, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
lake erie has water in the river as I type.
The water is either in Lake Erie or it is in the river. It cannot be in two places at once.

“Cats rule.”

Since: Dec 09

Chardon Ohio.

#7276 Oct 17, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
The water is either in Lake Erie or it is in the river. It cannot be in two places at once.
What???

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

#7277 Oct 17, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
going 71 on the interstate is a crime also.
I don't do that.
Amazon customers in the millions are breaking the law.
I'm not. I report all internet and catalog purchases on my state taxes, just as I am supposed to.
lock us all up. Then we won't have to worry about government shutdowns anymore.
I doubt anyone's going to be locked up over it, but if you're not following the tax laws, it somewhat degrades your right to complain about them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ohio High School cancels Muslim Day celebration... 5 min Linda 36
Will Bruce Jenner now be allowed to use the wom... 8 min Linda 13
When Bruce Jenner gets to Heaven, will he be a ... 10 min Linda 3
Hooters Columbus locations closing due to defla... 32 min Linda 186
News Narcotics missing from fire stations 45 min They cannot kill ... 2
American Sniper cancelled again because of Musl... 1 hr Kenny 29
When Obama gets to Heaven will he be a Muslim o... 1 hr Seriouslady 103
BizzyBee HAS LEFT THIS FORUM…..FOR GOOD! 1 hr Seriouslady 72
Pro Islamic indocrination at American schools 2 hr Pope Che Reagan C... 32
More from around the web