Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#7234 Oct 16, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
But you don't pay taxes. Your 47 attorneys made it so. Remember?
Attorney's are a perk with the job.

As long as I keep selling they have a job. If sales stop watch the pink slips fly. They know it, and I know it. We have to work together to consummate sales or be unemployed.

Why does it bother you an attorneys job relies on my sales?
I said a, because other salespeople impact sales. With 45, would you say a salesman supports an attorney?

It is called reality, and every single company in the world has to sell something prior to having funds to pay an attorney.

get over it, you are not a corporate attorney. You only think you are.

“Meh.”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#7235 Oct 16, 2013
Quick serious question. If you're going to spend so much energy pretending to be a man of means, what's with the frequent, oddly modest dollar values being attached to your life?
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#7236 Oct 16, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
only one 1 entity.....remember, and it is taxed but not by communists like you serve.
I also buy as much as possible on the internet assuring an immediate 7% return on my money.
Was it funny to watch the Cleveland Clinic layoff permanently 7% of the staff?
They are gearing up for all those new Obamacare patients.
And when all those industrial parks are finally empty, won't that will be a real scream?
I will just have to travel where they move to sell to them. Since that is normal behavior already for me, nothing changes.
When they move overseas opportunities expose themselves to keep more of what you earn.
why does this bother you so?
Are you going on strike at the unemployment office demanding more assistance after your 3 years ran out?
You clearly said that you would make zero dollars income. Or was that just "sarcasm" too?
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#7237 Oct 16, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
You clearly said that you would make zero dollars income. Or was that just "sarcasm" too?
you spinning again?

tell me about the Pacific Ocean feeding the Sandusky river again?

better yet ask the realtor that sold a house once.......your expert. I forgot you lived there past tense almost every summer a day or 2. You are the expert now.

i heard the Cleveland Clinic was hiring free Attorneys. You best take the next bus.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#7238 Oct 16, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
you spinning again?
tell me about the Pacific Ocean feeding the Sandusky river again?
better yet ask the realtor that sold a house once.......your expert. I forgot you lived there past tense almost every summer a day or 2. You are the expert now.
i heard the Cleveland Clinic was hiring free Attorneys. You best take the next bus.
Not only do you have your posters confused, you are confused about what you yourself wrote.
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
so happy that beginning today I earn ZERO income in the USA; and just live here.
Raise the tax to 100%....my income is ZERO. Won't apply....all I have is expenses.
guess you will have to find another stooge to feed you now.
PS: over the past 60 days over 1000 corporations have moved HQ out of the states.
Best get busy raising taxes on the poor because all those with money are leaving.
PS: notice France changed their mind on tax rate after they lost the population with the money.
too late....they already left.
reap what you sow......nothing.
Now, tell me again how that is my "spin."
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#7239 Oct 16, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Not only do you have your posters confused, you are confused about what you yourself wrote.
<quoted text>
I remember exactly what I wrote.

And it is factual on 1 entity.

Why do I have to disclose to a wackjob like you my entire life?

Point being that 1000's of companies are shielding income from your communist gods. They gave the finger to the self proclaimed most intelligent humans on earth,

sorta like business cutting hours to sidestep more communist demands. out thunk again.

when you go on strike in protest, the company moved waving the finger.

Did you seed 8/13 citizens renouncing their citizenship and the income they took with them?

I don't care what you think. People today sheltering themselves from the communist dictator is normal necessary behavior. You can open an account for $1000. i have direct deposit.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#7240 Oct 16, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
But you don't pay taxes. Your 47 attorneys made it so. Remember?
Tell me about all the hot babes at Cracker Jack University where you went to college.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#7241 Oct 16, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
2 is 1 more than 1

I have 2 entities out of necessity.

sorry your advanced law degree you found in a cracker jack box did not teach you how to set up separate entities.

can you imagine me being so stupid not to have hired you?
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#7242 Oct 16, 2013
tranpsosition wrote:
Quick serious question. If you're going to spend so much energy pretending to be a man of means, what's with the frequent, oddly modest dollar values being attached to your life?
quick question?

what is a man of means?

does that mean I can support myself without government handouts, or I am hung like a horse?
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#7243 Oct 16, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
2 is 1 more than 1
I have 2 entities out of necessity.
sorry your advanced law degree you found in a cracker jack box did not teach you how to set up separate entities.
can you imagine me being so stupid not to have hired you?
But ya didn't say you had two entities, Walter, ya didn't. You said,
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
so happy that beginning today I earn ZERO income in the USA; and just live here.
Raise the tax to 100%....my income is ZERO. Won't apply....all I have is expenses.
guess you will have to find another stooge to feed you now.
PS: over the past 60 days over 1000 corporations have moved HQ out of the states.
Best get busy raising taxes on the poor because all those with money are leaving.
PS: notice France changed their mind on tax rate after they lost the population with the money.
too late....they already left.
reap what you sow......nothing.
Not a single mention of two entities. You said your income is zero. You even wrote it in all caps so there would be no mistake. Why don't you just tell the truth? It's so much easier than trying to keep track all of these lies.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#7244 Oct 16, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
But ya didn't say you had two entities, Walter, ya didn't. You said,
<quoted text>
Not a single mention of two entities. You said your income is zero. You even wrote it in all caps so there would be no mistake. Why don't you just tell the truth? It's so much easier than trying to keep track all of these lies.
I am still looking for the galactic water spout that fills the Cuyahoga River?

I always thought is was Lake Erie watershed.

Go figure.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#7245 Oct 16, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
I am still looking for the galactic water spout that fills the Cuyahoga River?
I always thought is was Lake Erie watershed.
Go figure.
But you also always thought that Lake Erie supplies the water to all of the rivers in the watershed. Unless when you said that it was a bunch of bullshit too. Imagine that.

“Cats rule.”

Since: Dec 09

Chardon Ohio.

#7246 Oct 16, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
But you also always thought that Lake Erie supplies the water to all of the rivers in the watershed. Unless when you said that it was a bunch of bullshit too. Imagine that.
You have no idea what you are talking about, so why don't you just stop? I actually live in that area, just as I have my entire life.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#7247 Oct 16, 2013
Catman Dave wrote:
<quoted text>You have no idea what you are talking about, so why don't you just stop? I actually live in that area, just as I have my entire life.
Yes, but you are also rather dim.
Pale Rider

AOL

#7248 Oct 16, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>I am familiar with the Coshocton area and the towns that you mentioned have you ever been to Conesville, OH which is east of Coshocton, OH AEP has a Coal Burning Electric Plant there.
I have been up to Millerburg, Strausburg, Walnut Creek, Sugar Creek, Dover. I have been in Holmes county several times.

I have been in Mansfield, Wooster, Canton. I bought a semi load of glazed tile block from there. Lots of brick, block, there in Canton. I noticed that, because that was what I was interested in, at the time. I was there also to look at some feeding equipment. I have been in Holmes county several times.

On the coal fired plant, I never saw it. I was up in Bowling Green Ohio, to photograph the tractor pulling, and I saw my first wind turbins, and I also saw the Davis-Besse Nuclear Power Station in Oak Harbor.

There are lots of wind turbines over in the Kent, Indiana area, or in Lafayette area.

It is interesting the places you have been. I suppose you remember the man, I think in Zanesville area that turned his wild animals loose, so he could get some revenge for having to kill himself. Wonder why someone would want a lion, tiger, bear, as a pet?

I recall reading about this woman that raised a little deer, well as it turned out, the deer was a male. As it grew into full size, it had antlers, of which one hung into the clothing of the lady that raised it, as it was believed she went into the pen to feed. The deer tried to get loose, in the process the deer killed the woman.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#7249 Oct 16, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
I have been up to Millerburg, Strausburg, Walnut Creek, Sugar Creek, Dover. I have been in Holmes county several times.
I have been in Mansfield, Wooster, Canton. I bought a semi load of glazed tile block from there. Lots of brick, block, there in Canton. I noticed that, because that was what I was interested in, at the time. I was there also to look at some feeding equipment. I have been in Holmes county several times.
On the coal fired plant, I never saw it. I was up in Bowling Green Ohio, to photograph the tractor pulling, and I saw my first wind turbins, and I also saw the Davis-Besse Nuclear Power Station in Oak Harbor.
There are lots of wind turbines over in the Kent, Indiana area, or in Lafayette area.
It is interesting the places you have been. I suppose you remember the man, I think in Zanesville area that turned his wild animals loose, so he could get some revenge for having to kill himself. Wonder why someone would want a lion, tiger, bear, as a pet?
I recall reading about this woman that raised a little deer, well as it turned out, the deer was a male. As it grew into full size, it had antlers, of which one hung into the clothing of the lady that raised it, as it was believed she went into the pen to feed. The deer tried to get loose, in the process the deer killed the woman.
Oh yeah I remember the guy that turned his wild animials loose and I know about the Canton and Akron Area too & Amish Country in Holmes County too besides all the way down interstate 77 from Cleveland down to Parkersburg West Virgina and yeah Have seen the Davis-Besse Nuclear Power Station from Luna Pier, MI.
Pale Rider

AOL

#7250 Oct 16, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Oh yeah I remember the guy that turned his wild animials loose and I know about the Canton and Akron Area too & Amish Country in Holmes County too besides all the way down interstate 77 from Cleveland down to Parkersburg West Virgina and yeah Have seen the Davis-Besse Nuclear Power Station from Luna Pier, MI.
Have you ever been in a Coal Fired Generating plant? I have been inside Kentucky largest coal fired generating plant. I heard to check for a high pressure leak, they use like a broom handle. Not positive if this is true.

Have you ever been to Aberdeen, OH?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#7251 Oct 16, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you ever been in a Coal Fired Generating plant? I have been inside Kentucky largest coal fired generating plant. I heard to check for a high pressure leak, they use like a broom handle. Not positive if this is true.
Have you ever been to Aberdeen, OH?
No I never been inside a Coal Fired Generating plant and no I don't believe I have been to Aberdeen, OH.

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

#7252 Oct 16, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
I also buy as much as possible on the internet assuring an immediate 7% return on my money.
You realize, of course, that you are committing a crime.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#7254 Oct 17, 2013
TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
You realize, of course, that you are committing a crime.
going 71 on the interstate is a crime also.

Amazon customers in the millions are breaking the law.

lock us all up. Then we won't have to worry about government shutdowns anymore.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Breaking: Second Nurse w/ Ebola flies with 99.5... 20 min Male 122
Autopsy, toxicology report on Michael Brown 37 min Beth 157
Any kinky ladies? 51 min Seriouslady 3
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 1 hr Neutral Party 3,980
Illegal Immigrants On NC Voter Rolls 1 hr Duke for Mayor 7
Where has Rowdy been 4 hr Old Neighbor 3
Barack Hussein Obama Hates Black People (Jan '14) 4 hr shane 26
Columbus Dating
Find my Match

Columbus Jobs

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]