Gun Control Under Obama
Pale Rider

AOL

#7212 Oct 15, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>oh yeah I been past Zanesville, Ohio and I spent alot of time over there in Southeast Ohio(St Slairsville, Ohio to Marietta, Ohio) and know the area besides seen all the Ground AEP owns and use now as recreational areas and the ground that was turned into an Wild Animal Sanctuary Called the Wilds and I also have seen the Bucket off the Big Muskee they called the Dragline that was used to strip mine the area there in Southeast Ohio and the Bucket the only thing left of Big Muskee which is off State Road 78 and that Bucket is Big.
Miner's Memorial
http://www.aep.com/environment/conservation/r...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Wilds
I looked up the Big Muskie on YouTube, that would have been something to see. The closest I was to one of those draglines was over south of Terre Haute Indiana. There is strip mining over there, also signs of old strip mining, small lakes everywhere. I suppose back in the early days of strip mining, and from what I have seen, no recalmation efforts or law to enforce reclamation in those days. I don't want to leave you with the impression, I was up close to one of these big machines, it was from a fairly long distance off. In fact, I was with a friend that lived in Terre Haute, or I would have had no idea, strip mining was in the area south of Riley.

Were you ever over to Rudds Christmas Farm near Portsmouth? It went out of business, due to health. I believe it was the largest Christmas display in Ohio, it was a sight to see, it looked like a mountain lit up. Your posts are always good to read. If I am in the area, I would like to stop in to see the Miners Museum.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#7213 Oct 15, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
I looked up the Big Muskie on YouTube, that would have been something to see. The closest I was to one of those draglines was over south of Terre Haute Indiana. There is strip mining over there, also signs of old strip mining, small lakes everywhere. I suppose back in the early days of strip mining, and from what I have seen, no recalmation efforts or law to enforce reclamation in those days. I don't want to leave you with the impression, I was up close to one of these big machines, it was from a fairly long distance off. In fact, I was with a friend that lived in Terre Haute, or I would have had no idea, strip mining was in the area south of Riley.
Were you ever over to Rudds Christmas Farm near Portsmouth? It went out of business, due to health. I believe it was the largest Christmas display in Ohio, it was a sight to see, it looked like a mountain lit up. Your posts are always good to read. If I am in the area, I would like to stop in to see the Miners Museum.
Since you said that there is a drag line down by Terre Haute Indiana in operation which I believe it was showed on the History Channel's Modern Marvels titled Earthmovers but no I never was over to Rudds Christmas Farm Near Portsmouth OH but I bet it was a sight to see as if the mountian was lit up and I know where you are talking about because Portsmouth, OH is part of the Ohio River Scenic Byway as it is called there in Ohio along the Ohio River.

Location hidden

#7214 Oct 15, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Another thing if you ever go down to Miners' Memorial Park, in Bristol, OH 43756 and see the Bucket of Big Muskee just seeing the size of the chain links that are attached to the Bucket will blow your mind.

Google Map of Bristol OH

https://maps.google.com/maps...
Pale Rider

AOL

#7217 Oct 15, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Another thing if you ever go down to Miners' Memorial Park, in Bristol, OH 43756 and see the Bucket of Big Muskee just seeing the size of the chain links that are attached to the Bucket will blow your mind.
Google Map of Bristol OH
https://maps.google.com/maps...
Thanks for the info. I looked Bristol up on Mapquest. I was surprised to see where it was. I have been in Zanesville. The area I have been in a few times is North of Zanesville. A small town called Coshocton, I am familiar with Parkerburg, Dover, Huntington, Beckley. I was at a huge heavy equipment auction, I met a man from Parkerburg, that owned the largest crane rental in Parkersburg. He was telling me about the rental of a huge crane, that cost into the millions. Rental made the payments, and paid it off, then sell the crane at auction there is your profit. They talk about spending millions, like it was nothing. I was friends with a buyer for Carlisle Crane in Wilder, KY. It was nothing to spend millions at an auction.

Location hidden

#7218 Oct 16, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the info. I looked Bristol up on Mapquest. I was surprised to see where it was. I have been in Zanesville. The area I have been in a few times is North of Zanesville. A small town called Coshocton, I am familiar with Parkerburg, Dover, Huntington, Beckley. I was at a huge heavy equipment auction, I met a man from Parkerburg, that owned the largest crane rental in Parkersburg. He was telling me about the rental of a huge crane, that cost into the millions. Rental made the payments, and paid it off, then sell the crane at auction there is your profit. They talk about spending millions, like it was nothing. I was friends with a buyer for Carlisle Crane in Wilder, KY. It was nothing to spend millions at an auction.
I am familiar with the Coshocton area and the towns that you mentioned have you ever been to Conesville, OH which is east of Coshocton, OH AEP has a Coal Burning Electric Plant there.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#7219 Oct 16, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
You always put your "I am rich" spin on everything. Most people that have plenty, try to be like the average American. Those like you, brag, like you own the world. What good do you get from it? Most people just laugh at you.
OK

you interpreted a rich spin on the Wilds admission to sunset safari dinner?

I was telling you to save up it is worth every cent.

Keep laughing.....look how well it has worked out for you.
I am laughing.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#7220 Oct 16, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>I am familiar with the Coshocton area and the towns that you mentioned have you ever been to Conesville, OH which is east of Coshocton, OH AEP has a Coal Burning Electric Plant there.
every town listed is a blip from extinction.

Longaberger was areas largest employer, and now it is past history.

Land value is not increasing, and opportunities fewer and far between.

Sad to watch.

“Meh.”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#7221 Oct 16, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
OK
you interpreted a rich spin on the Wilds admission to sunset safari dinner?
I was telling you to save up it is worth every cent.
Keep laughing.....look how well it has worked out for you.
I am laughing.
Agreed. Nobody could possibly think that a $100 dinner brings someone into the monied class.

Though I'm not really sure why you would bother dropping the dollar value of a pretty modest night out. Unless to highlight that you're a down to earth, solidly middle class sort? A man of the people and all that.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#7222 Oct 16, 2013
tranpsosition wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed. Nobody could possibly think that a $100 dinner brings someone into the monied class.
Though I'm not really sure why you would bother dropping the dollar value of a pretty modest night out. Unless to highlight that you're a down to earth, solidly middle class sort? A man of the people and all that.
who cares what you think?

and what is middle class?.....minimum wage to 20 an hour, and above that rich?

please define exactly your definition of middle class.

My definition of middle class begins with actually paying federal income taxes and property taxes.

you are poor if you don't.

Middle class is in the middle, not all encompassing with exception of top 1% devils like your fantasy leads you to believe.

Middle class is homeowners with mortgages and raising families self sufficiently.

If you receive a single subsidy you are not middle class.

you need to quit redefining every word in the English language and spend that time more productively.

PS: Your 33% reduction in the safari dinner tour would not be accepted at the gate. There is a reservation requirement, and $150 per person added to a credit card prior to reservation acceptance.

Why is it you pinheads think you have been granted authority to assume social status without earning it?

Middle class does not include people earning less than $3000 monthly. That is just another of your fantasies.

Middle class also does not include those earning over $15,000 a month.

I am just glad I could waste 5 minutes explaining real reality to a pinhead like you.

Location hidden

#7223 Oct 16, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
every town listed is a blip from extinction.
Longaberger was areas largest employer, and now it is past history.
Land value is not increasing, and opportunities fewer and far between.
Sad to watch.
Your right and the only ones left are the Retirees and the ones on welfare and I know that Pretty Products was the largest employer in Coshocton and it is no more.

“Meh.”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#7224 Oct 16, 2013
Wow, never mind.$150?!? That's like 90 quid. How wonderfully impressive.

Wait...no. 90 quid on a dinner isn't noteworthy at all. My mistake.

Seriously. You go out someplace half nice and order wine and you're at 90 a head. I'm not sure how this translates to impressive spending to anyone not mired in poverty.

“I luv Canton”

Since: Sep 13

The 57th state

#7225 Oct 16, 2013
tranpsosition wrote:
Seriously. You go out someplace half nice and order wine and you're at 90 a head. I'm not sure how this translates to impressive spending to anyone not mired in poverty.
LOL

You're so special huh T.

We are honored to have you here slumming with the proletariat class.

Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#7226 Oct 16, 2013
tranpsosition wrote:
ask your lover pale rider...she thinks so.

you need to take her out to be laughed at more often.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#7227 Oct 16, 2013
tranpsosition wrote:
see post 7219 your lover wrote.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#7228 Oct 16, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
see post 7219 your lover wrote.
Uh, you wrote that one, Walter. You ok?
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#7229 Oct 16, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh, you wrote that one, Walter. You ok?

I am having a blast.

Looking forward to spending most of January in Costa Rica, and March in St Kitts.

Bought the plane tickets today. Paid for trips last month.

Business trips you know. Needed the expenses in 2013.

want a post card?
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#7230 Oct 16, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
I am having a blast.
Looking forward to spending most of January in Costa Rica, and March in St Kitts.
Bought the plane tickets today. Paid for trips last month.
Business trips you know. Needed the expenses in 2013.
want a post card?
Why do you need the expenses? Or is that all just sarcasm?
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#7231 Oct 16, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you need the expenses? Or is that all just sarcasm?
thought you were a lawyer?

why would anyone hire you if you are clueless regarding taxes?

Sorry I forgot....you are the FREE lawyer the court grants to misfits.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#7232 Oct 16, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
thought you were a lawyer?
why would anyone hire you if you are clueless regarding taxes?
Sorry I forgot....you are the FREE lawyer the court grants to misfits.
But you don't pay taxes. Your 47 attorneys made it so. Remember?
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#7233 Oct 16, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
But you don't pay taxes. Your 47 attorneys made it so. Remember?
only one 1 entity.....remember, and it is taxed but not by communists like you serve.

I also buy as much as possible on the internet assuring an immediate 7% return on my money.

Was it funny to watch the Cleveland Clinic layoff permanently 7% of the staff?
They are gearing up for all those new Obamacare patients.

And when all those industrial parks are finally empty, won't that will be a real scream?

I will just have to travel where they move to sell to them. Since that is normal behavior already for me, nothing changes.

When they move overseas opportunities expose themselves to keep more of what you earn.

why does this bother you so?

Are you going on strike at the unemployment office demanding more assistance after your 3 years ran out?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Republicans are Fun 15 min Duke for Mayor 28
drugs in my apartments 4 hr Linda 54
News Four accused of trafficking slave labor at egg ... 13 hr USA Sodom Gommorah 15
Poll Panty hose vs bare skin What is your preference? 14 hr Duke for Mayor 93
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 14 hr MrGlad 6,406
Dance Club 15 hr Seriouslady 23
A Tennessee store put up a "no gays allowed" si... 15 hr Clarke 57
More from around the web

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages