Wait what

Dublin, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2013

President Obama may currently be calling on the states to review their respective “stand your ground” gun laws, but he wasn’t always so opposed to the right-to-carry rule.

In 2004, while a senator in Illinois, he co-sponsored legislation that allowed for the same rights.

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/jul/...
Follow us:@washtimes on Twitter
Neutral Party

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

Gun control is like a size 6 on our over sized resident idiot, Wide Rider. Ain't gonna happen.

Instead of taking away constitution rights, why don't the libs talk about the lack of jobs? Tell us why American full time jobs are a thing of the past. Tell us why the majority of jobs are part time.
Pale Rider

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>I voted for G.W. Bush given the two choices and I know you are right about the Tea Party which they are nothing.
I always read your post. You are one of the best. We might disagree, we might agree. You bring out a lot of facts. Always a pleasure.
Pale Rider

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2013

Judged:

Now that ObamaCare is the law!

When will Obama ban certain kinds of guns?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2013

Judged:

Pale Rider wrote:
Obamacare isn't the law yet and that doesn't happen until Jan 1, 2014 which the only thing now is open enrollment and your Obamcare health insurance policies won't start until Jan 1, 2014 but the Insurance companies can still deny people coverage with pre-existing conditions until Jan 1, 2014.
Pale Rider

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2013

Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Obamacare isn't the law yet and that doesn't happen until Jan 1, 2014 which the only thing now is open enrollment and your Obamcare health insurance policies won't start until Jan 1, 2014 but the Insurance companies can still deny people coverage with pre-existing conditions until Jan 1, 2014.
Setting the record straight! I thought it was law 10/1/13. Good to see you on here, Indy.
Pale Rider

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2013

Indy, I did see this, TC PR

http://obamacarefacts.com/obamacare-2013.php

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2013

Pale Rider wrote:
Indy, I did see this, TC PR
your link you posted explains what I meant about Obamacare that a bulk of the law's provisions in the law don't go into place until 2014 and here is an excerpt from the link I posted below

ObamaCare 2013 Moving Forward

Almost 50 million Americans still lack health coverage despite the fact that ObamaCare continues to help provide an increasing amount of Americans with access to affordable, quality health insurance. Although the bulk of the law's provisions in the law don't go into place until 2014, 2013 will be one of the most important years in ObamaCare's history. There is a lot on the table and a lot at stake. ObamaCare's 2013 will be the year we get our first good look at how Medicaid Expansion and the ObamaCare Insurance Marketplaces will work (two health care reform's biggest programs.)

Pale Rider

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2013

Judged:

Indy, did you read anywhere that Obama could assemble a 4000 man Private Army under ObamaCare? Do you have any info on that?

You are like a fact finding machine.

I thought I read you were not from the Circle City, is that correct? I take it, you are from Ohio?

Have you ever been out, I think East of Zanesville. I got on a bus to travel on some old strip mine land to photograph some wild animals. Now in the back end, it is one Hell of a rough ride. I think I seen some different kind of deer, some hippo, I think, maybe some camels, giraffes. I think I was expecting to see lions, tigers, cape buffalo, elephants. But to be truthful, I have no idea all of the wild game they do have. Have you seen it? It is off I-70 I think. I think I came off I-77. I had been in West Virginia, over in the Beckley area, at New River Gorge!

Since: Aug 12

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

Pale Rider wrote:
He might wish he were Caesar but he's not you dumbass!
Pale Rider

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2013

UdintBuildThat wrote:
<quoted text>
He might wish he were Caesar but he's not you dumbass!
How about Hitler for you? Are you one of those foolish Tea Party members?
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

Pale Rider wrote:
Indy, did you read anywhere that Obama could assemble a 4000 man Private Army under ObamaCare? Do you have any info on that?
I thought I read you were not from the Circle City, is that correct? I take it, you are from Ohio?
Have you ever been out, I think East of Zanesville. I got on a bus to travel on some old strip mine land to photograph some wild animals. Now in the back end, it is one Hell of a rough ride. I think I seen some different kind of deer, some hippo, I think, maybe some camels, giraffes. I think I was expecting to see lions, tigers, cape buffalo, elephants. But to be truthful, I have no idea all of the wild game they do have. Have you seen it? It is off I-70 I think. I think I came off I-77. I had been in West Virginia, over in the Beckley area, at New River Gorge!
It is called the wilds, and is on gifted land from peabody coal company. The Wilds are affiliated with the columbus zoo.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
lady you are a clueless chump.

Pay attention and watch.

Your Obama has been identified by all world leaders and 1/2 the American population as an affirmative action failure.

Even his past press secretary is taking shots at the man child.

PS: expect an amendment signed in 2014 that eliminates Obamacare.

Exactly how are you going to pay the $4000 deductible on your free healthcare every year?

We all know hooking won't provide you anything but wet panties because nobody pays. You accept WIC coupons?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

Pale Rider wrote:
oh yeah I been past Zanesville, Ohio and I spent alot of time over there in Southeast Ohio(St Slairsville, Ohio to Marietta, Ohio) and know the area besides seen all the Ground AEP owns and use now as recreational areas and the ground that was turned into an Wild Animal Sanctuary Called the Wilds and I also have seen the Bucket off the Big Muskee they called the Dragline that was used to strip mine the area there in Southeast Ohio and the Bucket the only thing left of Big Muskee which is off State Road 78 and that Bucket is Big.

Miner's Memorial

http://www.aep.com/environment/conservation/r...

The Wilds

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Wilds
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

Healthcare reform.

Affordable healthcare act.

is a $4000 a year deductible on policy affordable?
how about $8000 for a family?

$8000 annually exceeds 1/2 the income of the posting loons on this site, and they think they are winning.

you drink tiger blood with Charlie as well?

What has occurred is you loons empowered the federal government to threaten you with your life. Now they control your housing, food, and healthcare.

How does it feel to be a slave in what is supposed to be a free country?

How does it feel to know that when the rubber meets the road, that you are expendable for political favors?

even the Unions have now realized they were duped, and union members are not the sharpest tool in the box.

When will the remainder of you slaves realize you are a pawn to power for Chicago thugs?

I can't quit laughing at the sheer stupidity of millions. Those same people will re-elect the masters to whip them again and again.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
It is called the wilds, and is on gifted land from peabody coal company. The Wilds are affiliated with the columbus zoo.
The Wilds was originally created as a partnership with the Ohio Department of Natural Resources, the Ohio Department of Development, the Ohio zoological parks, and companies in the private sector in 1984. While the Wilds was an organization on paper, however, it was not until 1986 that they received the land they now own as a gift from the Central Ohio Coal Company(AEP)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Wilds

Central Ohio Coal Company

The Central Ohio Coal Company, once a subsidiary of American Electric Power, is now a subsidiary of CONSOL Energy. At one time, they owned and operated the Big Muskie in the Cumberland, Ohio area. They were responsible for fueling the AEP Muskingum River Power Plant at Relief, Ohio.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Central_Ohio_Coa...
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Hitler was gay, so he voted liberal for extra rights.
Pale Rider

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
That is it Reality, I could have looked up the name like you did. I guess you have been in Africa on a real Safari, hunting bull elephant with a double barrel .458.

I suppose you have put your 12' flat bottom away. Did you catch any nice catfish, this year, with your cane pole?
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
That is it Reality, I could have looked up the name like you did. I guess you have been in Africa on a real Safari, hunting bull elephant with a double barrel .458.
I suppose you have put your 12' flat bottom away. Did you catch any nice catfish, this year, with your cane pole?
there are sunset dinners and tours available at the Wilds.

Quite nice, and fair at $150 a person. Participated multiple times in the event, and sponsor the Columbus Zoo with membership.

In regards to fishing, it was fair last week.

Next week another chance. Boat is not removed from water till mid-November. As long as insulated by the water it will not freeze. I will need to have it winterized prior to trailering home though.

Your confusion with cane pole, and down rigger rods must be sexual. Down rigger rods with line counter reels offer precise lure presentation.

Your lure must attract cane poles.
Pale Rider

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2013

Judged:

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
there are sunset dinners and tours available at the Wilds.
Quite nice, and fair at $150 a person. Participated multiple times in the event, and sponsor the Columbus Zoo with membership.
In regards to fishing, it was fair last week.
Next week another chance. Boat is not removed from water till mid-November. As long as insulated by the water it will not freeze. I will need to have it winterized prior to trailering home though.
Your confusion with cane pole, and down rigger rods must be sexual. Down rigger rods with line counter reels offer precise lure presentation.
Your lure must attract cane poles.
You always put your "I am rich" spin on everything. Most people that have plenty, try to be like the average American. Those like you, brag, like you own the world. What good do you get from it? Most people just laugh at you.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 6,501 - 6,520 of7,955
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

66 Users are viewing the Columbus Forum right now

Search the Columbus Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
1 Blessing From God 4 min d pantaloni 26
President Obama violated Constitution in 2012 44 min Black Rhino 93
Will Obama Resign From Office? 47 min Black Rhino 571
This is what “WHITE FLIGHT” looks like UP-CLOSE... 1 hr slenderman 2
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr Canton 28,430
Would you date and marry an ugly woman? 1 hr slenderman 17
slenderman 1 hr slenderman 6
•••
•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Columbus People Search