Gun Control Under Obama
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#7171 Oct 4, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Your words do not prove anything. I could tell you to Google the Marina on River Road in Louisville, Kentucky. See the big Blue Boat. Yea that belongs to me. It is the only boat there, that is ocean going. It it the one that is 48' long. I bring it to the marina in the summer, the rest of the time it is in Florida. No one believes you, except you. Your lies become more unreal everytime you are on here. You must be a brother to "Welfare" that claims he lives in Hilliard. You are a joke Reality. It took you 3 months to dream up these lies. A ski boat on a creek, and I am on the White House with the Secret Service, shooting at squirrels like you.
ok linoleum, fry queen, or whatever your name is.

you keep believing exactly what you wrote.

doing so keeps you perfect...you have never been right in your life.

Since: Jun 13

Hilliard, OH

#7172 Oct 4, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
now that is pure reality and comedy combined.
cheers George.
Thank you, sir. I can just picture it now:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-CkHBThkzKh0/ThVkSOm...
Neutral Party

Evansville, IN

#7173 Oct 4, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>$20? That's not enough for her to go alone...she takes up two seats,($18.00), needs two jumbo popcorns ($12.00), a giant refill pop ($6.00) two hot dogs ($8.00) a large nachos ($6.00) and a box of Reese's Pieces ($4.50). That's $54.50, but well worth it to daddy to get her out of the trailer for at least two hours while hoping she's hit by a truck on the way home.
That truck will be totaled. Fry Queen must disappoint her parents every day. Not only has she failed in life, she is dependent on a lying politician to survive.

However, you know how this generational welfare goes. Once you get a taste of the section 8 life, free healthcare and foodstamps you get fat and lazy. However, even Wide Riders mom wasn't near as big as her.

If you want to see some entertainment, watch Big Broad Rider get in and out of her Pacer. That car may be shaped like you but when she puts forces that big ass on the seat and tries to stuff her legs in, it is almost painful. I have seen her roll out of the car as she can't do the normal turn and lift.

What a sight!
Pale Rider

AOL

#7174 Oct 5, 2013
Neutral Party wrote:
<quoted text>
That truck will be totaled. Fry Queen must disappoint her parents every day. Not only has she failed in life, she is dependent on a lying politician to survive.
However, you know how this generational welfare goes. Once you get a taste of the section 8 life, free healthcare and foodstamps you get fat and lazy. However, even Wide Riders mom wasn't near as big as her.
If you want to see some entertainment, watch Big Broad Rider get in and out of her Pacer. That car may be shaped like you but when she puts forces that big ass on the seat and tries to stuff her legs in, it is almost painful. I have seen her roll out of the car as she can't do the normal turn and lift.
What a sight!
John knows you.
Pale Rider

AOL

#7175 Oct 6, 2013
Is it time Obama used his ObamaCare army to rid some radical Republican gun owners of their guns.

Starting with Ted Nugent?
Neutral Party

Evansville, IN

#7176 Oct 6, 2013
Gun control is like a size 6. Ain't gonna happen.

Instead of taking away constitution rights, why don't the libs talk about the lack of jobs? Tell us why American full time jobs are a thing of the past. Tell us why the majority of jobs are part time.

Like are President, America is becoming a part-time workforce.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#7177 Oct 6, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
Is it time Obama used his ObamaCare army to rid some radical Republican gun owners of their guns.
Starting with Ted Nugent?
problem is the Radical Left.
Pale Rider

AOL

#7178 Oct 6, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>problem is the Radical Left.
I beg to differ on this one Indy. There are radicals on the right and the left.

Location hidden

#7179 Oct 6, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
I beg to differ on this one Indy. There are radicals on the right and the left.
that is true too because they are called RINO's within the Right.
Neutral Party

Evansville, IN

#7180 Oct 6, 2013
Gun control is like a size 6 on our over sized resident idiot, Wide Rider. Ain't gonna happen.

Instead of taking away constitution rights, why don't the libs talk about the lack of jobs? Tell us why American full time jobs are a thing of the past. Tell us why the majority of jobs are part time.
Neutral Party

Evansville, IN

#7181 Oct 6, 2013
Notice how Wide Rider doesn't refer to her friend Masters as my son since Masters reared his lunatic views on this site.

You see Fry Queen has no credibility. She'll say anything to get attention regardless if it is true or not. Masters wants me dead because his past has been well documented and I don't mind the good people of Columbus Topix knowing it.
Neutral Party

Evansville, IN

#7182 Oct 6, 2013
Further examples of Big Azz Rider lying?

Remember her referring to myself as a Mexican bum? Now this self described person for the working man has used an Hispanic stereotype to try to bring me no credibility.

Now the good people of Columbus Topix know better. They know she'll say anything to try to make someone look worse than her when her posts always make her look mentally challenged.

But what is sad is that this self described person of the people who wants to help all obviously doesn't think much of Hispanics or the mentally ill.

Shame on the fat azz for her behavior. Imagine what her family must think of her behaving like how the libs describe those evil, mean spirited conservatives.
Neutral Party

Evansville, IN

#7183 Oct 6, 2013
But let's not forget the most important point, Gun Control is dead!
Pale Rider

AOL

#7184 Oct 6, 2013
Neutral Party wrote:
Gun control is like a size 6 on our over sized resident idiot, Wide Rider. Ain't gonna happen.
George W. Bush
Pale Rider

AOL

#7185 Oct 6, 2013
Neutral Party wrote:
But let's not forget the most important point, Gun Control is dead!
That is what the Republicans said about the Health Bill too.
Neutral Party

Evansville, IN

#7186 Oct 6, 2013
If Bush is your excuse 5 years out of office, you need to move on.

And Oblamocare is dying before your eyes. It's not free and when it is all said and done, fewer will have insurance than before.

Sad you libs never fix anything. Caring is not enough to fix it.

Location hidden

#7187 Oct 6, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
George W. Bush
George W. Bush was a Left Winger in the Republican Party and his policies proved that he signed into law like the Patriot Act and Medicare Part D and might as well been a Pseudo Liberal Democrat.
Pale Rider

AOL

#7188 Oct 6, 2013
Neutral Party wrote:
On this subject Neutral, it is about gun control, not jobs. Why don't you start a subject on jobs?
Pale Rider

AOL

#7189 Oct 6, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>George W. Bush was a Left Winger in the Republican Party and his policies proved that he signed into law like the Patriot Act and Medicare Part D and might as well been a Pseudo Liberal Democrat.
Did you vote for George W. Bush?

Or was it Al Gore?

John Kerry?

Not at all.

Just in the last 3-4 years, did anyone bring up Tea Party. Few are ready to elect a Tea Party member. They have about as much chance of winning as a snowball has in surviving Hell. They aren't popular only in the blank mind of someone like Sarah Palin.

Are you a Palin backer? A Ted Cruz man? Or maybe Rand Paul man? Let's say they were President. How much legislation would they get passed? Less than Obama?

Location hidden

#7190 Oct 6, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you vote for George W. Bush?
Or was it Al Gore?
John Kerry?
Not at all.
Just in the last 3-4 years, did anyone bring up Tea Party. Few are ready to elect a Tea Party member. They have about as much chance of winning as a snowball has in surviving Hell. They aren't popular only in the blank mind of someone like Sarah Palin.
Are you a Palin backer? A Ted Cruz man? Or maybe Rand Paul man? Let's say they were President. How much legislation would they get passed? Less than Obama?
I voted for G.W. Bush given the two choices and I know you are right about the Tea Party which they are nothing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Panty hose vs bare skin What is your preference? 58 min Duke for Mayor 93
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 59 min MrGlad 6,406
Republicans are Fun 1 hr Seriouslady 22
Dance Club 1 hr Seriouslady 23
A Tennessee store put up a "no gays allowed" si... 1 hr Clarke 57
drugs in my apartments 3 hr Pam 52
Xenos Christian Fellowship is a CULT! (Jul '12) 4 hr Xenos Is a Clique 1,182
dana turtle 12 hr Mrs n u 58
More from around the web

Columbus People Search