“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

#7150 Oct 2, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Coward, what are you gonna do, when a bunch of hungry Democrats come after your stockpile of food?
Feed them to my alligator.
Pale Rider

AOL

#7151 Oct 2, 2013
Catman Dave wrote:
<quoted text>Are you ok tonight? NOBODY takes a mans shotgun away from him!!!.I don't care what crooked government agency it is, It ain't gonna happen!!
If you knew someone like this Reality. You have no idea what some people might do. It would be extremely easy to take his shotgun away.

Very OK Catman. People on here don't really care to read anything with reason. They like the lies, the BS. No solutions. Just old BS. You could fill a book of BS from Diamond alone. No one, I mean no one takes him seriously. You can if you like. He is as fake as a $3.00 bill. It doesn't take a rocket scientists to figure that out.
Pale Rider

AOL

#7152 Oct 2, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>Torching your fat ass, Wide Rider. That's reward enough...exposing you as the average LIV, uneducated, POS Demonrat.
You don't bother me windbag. You brag about education, none of it shows. You are all talk, nothing else, but someone we call WELFARE!
Pale Rider

AOL

#7153 Oct 3, 2013
When is Obama going to put his foot down on Gun Control?
Pale Rider

AOL

#7154 Oct 3, 2013
If I were Obama, I think I would say the FOREFATHERS didn't know we would have guns that could shoot 100 rounds in seconds.
Pale Rider

AOL

#7155 Oct 3, 2013
That it is time to review the Second Amendment.
Pale Rider

AOL

#7156 Oct 3, 2013
Toss certain words completely. We lived by the King James Bible for over 400 years. It has been revised. Maybe it is time to revise parts of Constitution, to bring it up to speed with modern times? Look what guns are doing these days. We don't need a rapid fire rifle in our homes, for thugs to steal, and shoot people. No we don't need them!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#7157 Oct 3, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
That it is time to review the Second Amendment.
It was in 2010 in McDonald v Chicago and Otis Mcdonald explains why he challenged the Gun Grabbers in Chicago and is a long life Democrat but this last election voted Republican.

Otis McDonald -- Everyday people can make a difference

McDonald v. Chicago: An Exclusive Heritage Foundation Interview

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

McDonald v. Chicago

McDonald v. Chicago, 561 U.S. 3025 (2010), is a landmark decision of the Supreme Court of the United States that determined whether the Second Amendment applies to the individual states. The Court held that the right of an individual to "keep and bear arms" protected by the Second Amendment is incorporated by the Due Process Clause of the Fourteenth Amendment and applies to the states. The decision cleared up the uncertainty left in the wake of District of Columbia v. Heller as to the scope of gun rights in regard to the states.

Initially the Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit had upheld a Chicago ordinance banning the possession of handguns as well as other gun regulations affecting rifles and shotguns, citing United States v. Cruikshank, Presser v. Illinois, and Miller v. Texas. The petition for certiorari was filed by Alan Gura, the attorney who had successfully argued Heller, and Chicago-area attorney David G. Sigale. The Second Amendment Foundation and the Illinois State Rifle Association sponsored the litigation on behalf of several Chicago residents, including retiree Otis McDonald.

The oral arguments took place on March 2, 2010. On June 28, 2010, the Supreme Court, in a 54 decision, reversed the Seventh Circuit's decision, holding that the Second Amendment was incorporated under the Fourteenth Amendment thus protecting those rights from infringement by local governments. It then remanded the case back to Seventh Circuit to resolve conflicts between certain Chicago gun restrictions and the Second Amendment.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/McDonald_v._Chic...
Neutral Party

Evansville, IN

#7158 Oct 3, 2013
You can see that with the Govt slimdown Big Azz Fry Queen has very little to do.

Perhaps her attention should be to look for a job or a gym. How about a weight watchers meeting sight.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#7159 Oct 3, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
Here is what may happen to Reality.
Obamacare Officials Hire Detective Force to Go With Their Armed Tax Agents
Agents Posted by Jim Hoft on Thursday, August 22, 2013, 12:05 PM
We already knew that IRS agents are training with powerful, semi-automatic rifles at a Maryland Federal Law Enforcement Training Center.
and none of them shoot as good as I.

none of them.

My training started Christmas day when I was 6.

At age 25 I was being driven to bases to perform and teach.

Government thugs will not intimidate real Americans, and the 80 year veteran old yesterday in 7 Rangers faces had them step back and salute. The 80 year old earned the salute, and possibly a drop to the knee of the soldiers.

each and everyday passing more are waking up. You sleepers are going to find yourself in a bad place.

the new political policy should be to laugh and make fun of people like you, and force you to be self sufficient or starve. It is a life lesson you desperately need taught.

The above reality scares the chit out of you and loony friends, and reason you want to confiscate guns.

IT AINT GOING TO HAPPEN.
Che Reagan Christ

Lodi, OH

#7160 Oct 3, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
and none of them shoot as good as I.
none of them.
My training started Christmas day when I was 6.
At age 25 I was being driven to bases to perform and teach.
Government thugs will not intimidate real Americans, and the 80 year veteran old yesterday in 7 Rangers faces had them step back and salute. The 80 year old earned the salute, and possibly a drop to the knee of the soldiers.
each and everyday passing more are waking up. You sleepers are going to find yourself in a bad place.
the new political policy should be to laugh and make fun of people like you, and force you to be self sufficient or starve. It is a life lesson you desperately need taught.
The above reality scares the chit out of you and loony friends, and reason you want to confiscate guns.
IT AINT GOING TO HAPPEN.
Now there is a classic Reality Speaks post. Thanks.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#7161 Oct 3, 2013
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Now there is a classic Reality Speaks post. Thanks.
facts just tear you up.
Pale Rider

AOL

#7163 Oct 3, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>Torching your fat ass, Wide Rider. That's reward enough...exposing you as the average LIV, uneducated, POS Demonrat.
You don't bother me. You do everyone that disagrees with you the same. You belittle them, call them racists, a POS, and all you are doing is showing how ignorant you really are. Do you think I think you are educated? NO! I think you are nothing but a high school drop out, living with someone that is taking care of you. You are either doing that to get by, or in a wheelchair, living off the government, or a welfare recipient, where you have a bunch of your kids that are taking care of you. One thing for sure, you don't work! You are a hoax, like an African Scammer!
Pale Rider

AOL

#7164 Oct 3, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
facts just tear you up.
My facts about your little 12' boat with oars tears you up. Anyone can see right through you, for what you really are. A bag of HOT AIR!

Obama RULES!
Neutral Party

Evansville, IN

#7165 Oct 4, 2013
The above two posts are why you are not like and rarely defended.

You attack people but obviously can't take your own medicine.

Gun control is about as much a topic now as Oblamo's role in Syria.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#7166 Oct 4, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
My facts about your little 12' boat with oars tears you up. Anyone can see right through you, for what you really are. A bag of HOT AIR!
Obama RULES!
OK lard machine.

your fantasies are quite humorous.

PS: my canoe is 17', fishing boat 36', and ski boat 21'

canoe on ceiling in my garage, ski boat at alum creek, and fishing boat docked on Lake Erie.

you had 3 shots of a correct answer.....you failed like always.

PSS: look up Bay Pointe in Marblehead Ohio with satellite google map.....zoom in.

My fishing boat is docked there and you can plainly see it. It is yellow and only yellow boat docked right now.
Pale Rider

AOL

#7167 Oct 4, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
OK lard machine.
your fantasies are quite humorous.
PS: my canoe is 17', fishing boat 36', and ski boat 21'
canoe on ceiling in my garage, ski boat at alum creek, and fishing boat docked on Lake Erie.
you had 3 shots of a correct answer.....you failed like always.
PSS: look up Bay Pointe in Marblehead Ohio with satellite google map.....zoom in.
My fishing boat is docked there and you can plainly see it. It is yellow and only yellow boat docked right now.
Your words do not prove anything. I could tell you to Google the Marina on River Road in Louisville, Kentucky. See the big Blue Boat. Yea that belongs to me. It is the only boat there, that is ocean going. It it the one that is 48' long. I bring it to the marina in the summer, the rest of the time it is in Florida. No one believes you, except you. Your lies become more unreal everytime you are on here. You must be a brother to "Welfare" that claims he lives in Hilliard. You are a joke Reality. It took you 3 months to dream up these lies. A ski boat on a creek, and I am on the White House with the Secret Service, shooting at squirrels like you.
Neutral Party

Evansville, IN

#7168 Oct 4, 2013
No, Actually you are in your low income apartment with roaches crawling around eating the grease drippings from your feedings.

I know you don't have a pot to piss in because I have seen you, heard you and each and every time have been disgusted by you.

All you do is exhibit immature behavior and try to stir the pot. Again, ask daddy for $20 and go to the mall with your imaginary friend and see a movie.

Since: Jun 13

Hilliard, OH

#7169 Oct 4, 2013
Neutral Party wrote:
No, Actually you are in your low income apartment with roaches crawling around eating the grease drippings from your feedings.
I know you don't have a pot to piss in because I have seen you, heard you and each and every time have been disgusted by you.
All you do is exhibit immature behavior and try to stir the pot. Again, ask daddy for $20 and go to the mall with your imaginary friend and see a movie.
$20? That's not enough for her to go alone...she takes up two seats,($18.00), needs two jumbo popcorns ($12.00), a giant refill pop ($6.00) two hot dogs ($8.00) a large nachos ($6.00) and a box of Reese's Pieces ($4.50). That's $54.50, but well worth it to daddy to get her out of the trailer for at least two hours while hoping she's hit by a truck on the way home.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#7170 Oct 4, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>$20? That's not enough for her to go alone...she takes up two seats,($18.00), needs two jumbo popcorns ($12.00), a giant refill pop ($6.00) two hot dogs ($8.00) a large nachos ($6.00) and a box of Reese's Pieces ($4.50). That's $54.50, but well worth it to daddy to get her out of the trailer for at least two hours while hoping she's hit by a truck on the way home.
now that is pure reality and comedy combined.

cheers George.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 32 min woo-boy 31,521
Bennett Smith gate stories from the victims poi... (May '13) 38 min Cuckoo 2,458
Armed Contractor on Elevator with President 1 hr Reality Speaks 66
Can the White House really be protected? 1 hr Reality Speaks 21
Connecticut: Democrat arrested Voter Fraud 1 hr Reality Speaks 18
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 1 hr Reality Speaks 3,588
Neil Diamond returning to Columbus 2 hr Ohio Guy 2
Xenos Christian Fellowship is a CULT! (Jul '12) 11 hr Praying for Change 964
Catman Dave 12 hr They cannot kill ... 30
Columbus Dating
Find my Match

Columbus Jobs

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]