Since: Jun 13

Hilliard, OH

#7130 Oct 2, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Coward, what are you gonna do, when a bunch of hungry Democrats come after your stockpile of food?
Shoot them, with great pleasure.
Pale Rider

AOL

#7131 Oct 2, 2013
This might be a very good time for Obama to bring up good control.

I want spook on my team. I hope Neutral and Reality are on another team.
Pale Rider

AOL

#7132 Oct 2, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>Shoot them, with great pleasure.
Diamond, you are worked up, like I have never seen before. Did you have some losses today?
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#7133 Oct 2, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Coward, what are you gonna do, when a bunch of hungry Democrats come after your stockpile of food?
introduce them to my shotgun
Pale Rider

AOL

#7134 Oct 2, 2013
Here is what may happen to Reality.

Obamacare Officials Hire Detective Force to Go With Their Armed Tax Agents
Agents Posted by Jim Hoft on Thursday, August 22, 2013, 12:05 PM

We already knew that IRS agents are training with powerful, semi-automatic rifles at a Maryland Federal Law Enforcement Training Center.
Pale Rider

AOL

#7135 Oct 2, 2013
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
introduce them to my shotgun
How would you like that shotgun taken away from you, and ramed right up your stinking ass Reality? That would be fun, and watchin you beg, on your knees, doing nothing but begging. You would cry like a big baby.
Pale Rider

AOL

#7136 Oct 2, 2013
tranpsosition wrote:
Nice to see that intelligent discourse has reigned in my absence...
We need your input, the bums on here do not like a civil conversation. All they want is to call people names.
Pale Rider

AOL

#7137 Oct 2, 2013
Seriouslady wrote:
<quoted text>
The goofball that has a 20 + year full time, high responsibility job, and celebrated her wedding anniversary this evening? The one who posted actual photos of herself and not some bimbo 19 year old model.
Here's a heads up, being young is not a permanent state (Thank God). You're a fat, old, drag queen and mean and stupid on top of it with no sense of humor and less class.
You're beat, Wider. Throw in the towel, er, horse blanket. KY is ashamed of you.
This old hag, is after any man that will give her a minute of their time. Bring it on you old SERIOUSLY LARGE BAG!

Hilliard, OH

#7138 Oct 2, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
This old hag, is after any man that will give her a minute of their time. Bring it on you old SERIOUSLY LARGE BAG!
From your previous post:

"... the bums on here do not like a civil conversation. All they want is to call people names."

You really are giving Black Racist a run for the money.
Pale Rider

AOL

#7139 Oct 2, 2013
TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
My intent was to protect my property, which I did successfully.
<quoted text>
For what? I did exactly as I intended to do...
Why don't you tell us what you would have done differently. The police are thirty minutes away, and someone is trying to break into your garage. What do you do?
Ladies and Gentlemen this man hollered at the top of his lungs. I HAVE A GUN! Then whispered to himself, I couldn't pull the trigger on those kids. In fact I don't have a loaded gun. I just hope they don't come to my house.

Then he let 30 minutes pass, then called the Police. No wonder they never got caught. All it is a story, made up. Nothing more. A lie made up to gain attention. Big Deal TonyD2. Big deal.
Neutral Party

Evansville, IN

#7140 Oct 2, 2013
So instead of promoting the libs agenda Wide Rider is spiking the ball, taunting as if she is victorious.

When really she is home trying to get up from the couch but between her size and how it has reshaped the couch it takes her fifteen minutes to get up.

I can only imagine what a disappointment you must be to your mother and father. I doubt their values are anywhere near Fry Queens. However, generational welfare is rampant. That is why Wide Rider is so happy, she thinks her gravy train has arrived.
Pale Rider

AOL

#7141 Oct 2, 2013
Neutral Party wrote:
So instead of promoting the libs agenda Wide Rider is spiking the ball, taunting as if she is victorious.
When really she is home trying to get up from the couch but between her size and how it has reshaped the couch it takes her fifteen minutes to get up.
I can only imagine what a disappointment you must be to your mother and father. I doubt their values are anywhere near Fry Queens. However, generational welfare is rampant. That is why Wide Rider is so happy, she thinks her gravy train has arrived.
Another same old stupid remark!
They cannot kill a Spook

Detroit, MI

#7142 Oct 2, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
I will exterminate same as shooting skinnys only a larger target

Besides Turkey Vultures, Buzzards, and Coyotes need to eat too.

“Cats rule.”

Since: Dec 09

Chardon Ohio.

#7143 Oct 2, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
How would you like that shotgun taken away from you, and ramed right up your stinking ass Reality? That would be fun, and watchin you beg, on your knees, doing nothing but begging. You would cry like a big baby.
Are you ok tonight? NOBODY takes a mans shotgun away from him!!!.I don't care what crooked government agency it is, It ain't gonna happen!!
Pale Rider

AOL

#7144 Oct 2, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>From your previous post:
"... the bums on here do not like a civil conversation. All they want is to call people names."
You really are giving Black Racist a run for the money.
You are the winner on calling people names. What good do you get from this?

Hilliard, OH

#7145 Oct 2, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Torching your fat ass, Wide Rider. That's reward enough...exposing you as the average LIV, uneducated, POS Demonrat.
Neutral Party

Evansville, IN

#7146 Oct 2, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
You should ask yourself that question. Just tonight you've called SL ad old hag, several a bum and that is just a quick check.

Your anger and ability to get along with others must impress your parents beyond their grave. Did you threaten them too. If you didn't get your way with them did you call your mother an old hag? Your father a bum? I can see why you've never had a LT relationship. You have serious inability to get along with others.

Perhaps the liquor and drugs are the cause. Either way it is you acting out and not others. Do your family proud, get some help.
Pale Rider

AOL

#7147 Oct 2, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>Torching your fat ass, Wide Rider. That's reward enough...exposing you as the average LIV, uneducated, POS Demonrat.
Why do you deny that you live in a tiny house trailor. You are nothing but a blow hard that does nothing but copy and paste all day long. Some people work. What do you do? Let me answer that for you. You are too damn lazy to get a job Welfare!

No luck yet? What happened to the Neutral Party trade?

http://www.mhvillage.com/Mobile-Homes/Mobile-...
Pale Rider

AOL

#7148 Oct 2, 2013
They cannot kill a Spook wrote:
<quoted text>
I will exterminate same as shooting skinnys only a larger target
Besides Turkey Vultures, Buzzards, and Coyotes need to eat too.
You will run like a damn coward when your life might be blown away. You haven't even shot a squirrel, much less a human, that has the same thing in mind you have. You would beg like a dog for a biscuit, if someone was about to cut your ugly head off, like I would a snake. You are all talk. Just old BS, the same old BS.

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

#7149 Oct 2, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't know a damn thing about anything. Your brain is void of thought!
I can google "McDonald's near 41095" and read the results, idiot.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Good morning BizzyBee and friends 7 min They cannot kill ... 18
President Ebola 11 min Duke for Mayor 657
Autopsy, toxicology report on Michael Brown 17 min Duke for Mayor 35
destiny Gilliam/benbrook 1 hr justagirl 15
Breaking: Second Nurse w/ Ebola flies with 99.5... 1 hr Male 116
Woman Behind Columbus Ebola Hoax Faces $2,800 Bill 1 hr Pope Che Reagan C... 3
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 1 hr Neutral Party 3,961
Xenos Christian Fellowship is a CULT! (Jul '12) Tue J-Corn 981
Columbus Dating
Find my Match

Columbus Jobs

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]