|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Judged:

Neutral Party wrote:
Problem is Fry Queen is not competitive. Being a lib, she is just a participator.
She doesn't believe in winning. To her, participating is winning and all outcomes should be equal.
She loves the attention she gets on here and on her famous bench at the Warsaw McDonalds.
This Wino, doesn't know yet, that Warsaw, Kentucky, does not have a McDonalds. I am not sure it has a Post Office, it is so small.

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Judged:

There are two of them within 10 miles of you.
Pale Rider

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Judged:

TonyD2 wrote:
You don't know a damn thing about anything. Your brain is void of thought!
Pale Rider

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Judged:

First off, we are living in dangerous times.

As most of you know by now, the Government has been shut down.

If there was a time in our history to remove guns, it is now. The Republicans have gone crazy. Stocking up on food, hoarding ammunition, stockpiling guns.

Comrades what can we do? I am ready to sign up with the Obama Army for justice.

Hooray for ObamaCare!

I heard the Republicans are angry because they can't get signed up for ObamaCare. Well, they shut down the Government.

A Salute to Obama, may he live forever.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Judged:

Pale Rider wrote:
If there was a time in our history to remove guns, it is now. The Republicans have gone crazy. Stocking up on food, hoarding ammunition, stockpiling guns.
Hooray for ObamaCare!
I heard the Republicans are angry because they can't get signed up for ObamaCare. Well, they shut down the Government.
as everyone already knows....you are a loon.
also a self proclaimed idiot loser in your above post.

You do fit the Obama Army profile though. All mouth no action.

I don't need Obamacare. I have Health Insurance.

Expect the government to stay shut for some time, and your boy Obama to blame for it.

When the debt ceiling is triggered and not raised, then the White House determines what gets paid. They will have to live on what is taken in, and no borrowing.

At that time, we will really see how petty Obama is. He has already shown on the sequester, and yesterdays covering up of monuments.

Obama's Army consists of a bunch of Lemmings running off a cliff, and I am not impressed or afraid.

“Keep your policy period. LMAO”

Since: Sep 13

The 57th state

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Judged:

Pale Rider wrote:
Hooray for ObamaCare!
hahahahahaha

Comrades? You need to cut back on the Kool-Aid.

I assume you are referring to Obama's desire to establish a Civilian National Security Force.

It will never happen.

Forcehttp://www.canadafreepres s.com/index.php/article/47844

“Keep your policy period. LMAO”

Since: Sep 13

The 57th state

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Judged:

Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't know a damn thing about anything. Your brain is void of thought!
laughing at you telling anybody they are void of thought.

that has to be one of the funniest things I ever read.

you are a last few standing trolls that numbered the 100's on a discussion board that used to be tied to the news. All the other trolls have been discredited and ran off but stupid few.

you are great comedy, and only reason to waste time here.

Your fantasy illusions are quite comical, and your attempt to discredit anyone laughable.

Just because you made yourself who you are, don't blame me for how you turned out. It is your problem, deal with it.
Pale Rider

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Judged:

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
laughing at you telling anybody they are void of thought.
that has to be one of the funniest things I ever read.
you are a last few standing trolls that numbered the 100's on a discussion board that used to be tied to the news. All the other trolls have been discredited and ran off but stupid few.
you are great comedy, and only reason to waste time here.
Your fantasy illusions are quite comical, and your attempt to discredit anyone laughable.
Just because you made yourself who you are, don't blame me for how you turned out. It is your problem, deal with it.
If you think you can run this great fast thinking Democrat off, think again you fool. Not so fast!
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Judged:

Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
If you think you can run this great fast thinking Democrat off, think again you fool. Not so fast!
you fast thinking?

that is the funniest thing I ever read in my entire life.

you liberals re-define every word. Do you liberals print a new dictionary?
Pale Rider

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Judged:

At last Obama has got the Republicans right where he wants them. He has most of the news organizations behind him, in his pocket. He has the people behind him. Just a few months ago, he was reelected.

All you right wing nut jobs. All you have is an aging big mouth Rush Limbaugh, a few nut jobs in Congress. Your message is going nowhere. Obama can get the attention of the people in primetime, out on the rose garden, in the White House East Room, or out on the road on Air Force One. I am guessing the Democrats will prevail in the next election. Have fun you fools.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Judged:

Female wrote:
<quoted text> No, it is about the unnecessary mass killings that are becomming far to frequent. What if that had been in Columbus? Do you have grandchildren to worry about? There are always copycats.
females murder 3000 a day in America.

Columbus welcomes female murder in one breath, and same sex marriages in another.

same sex marriages won't have abortion problems until one of the dikes determines birth is to much work.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Judged:

Pale Rider wrote:
At last Obama has got the Republicans right where he wants them. He has most of the news organizations behind him, in his pocket. He has the people behind him. Just a few months ago, he was reelected.
All you right wing nut jobs. All you have is an aging big mouth Rush Limbaugh, a few nut jobs in Congress. Your message is going nowhere. Obama can get the attention of the people in primetime, out on the rose garden, in the White House East Room, or out on the road on Air Force One. I am guessing the Democrats will prevail in the next election. Have fun you fools.
obama had his checkbook taken away.

obama does not have the upper hand.

we reached the debt ceiling, and no negotiations.

neutered is what we call it in realville
Pale Rider

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Judged:

Do you ever read,then understand what you have read. The Wino, never said within 10 miles. He said Warsaw, as he has said before. There are few places there aren't a McDonalds within 10 miles. He didn't say that, he said Warsaw. There is no McDonalds in the little town of Warsaw. Neutral has no way of getting to Warsaw, except hitch a ride with someone. He is a vagrant, that is why he is getting friendly with some of you. I am surprised he hasn't moved in with Reality. I hope he does, or the Coward TonyD2. Anyway these are scary times. The loonies are coming out like flies.

Get your ObamaCare Army ready Obama. Get your drones fired up to take care of us, that have supported you. Keep buying ammo, that way the loonies can't get all they want!
Pale Rider

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Judged:

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
obama had his checkbook taken away.
obama does not have the upper hand.
we reached the debt ceiling, and no negotiations.
neutered is what we call it in realville
He can take you away in shackes Reality and you know it. Leave Obama alone you fool.
Neutral Party

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Judged:

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
females murder 3000 a day in America.
Columbus welcomes female murder in one breath, and same sex marriages in another.
same sex marriages won't have abortion problems until one of the dikes determines birth is to much work.
You tell me the bigger issue:

1.2M abortions

12,000 gun deaths
Neutral Party

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Judged:

When I read Fry Queen's lasted post I realize no one reads her posts to get a POV. They read it to find out there really are morons out there that believe what they're told by the libs.

Honestly, will someone please speak up for this moron and set me straight. Does anyone with a bit of common sense believe what she states?

I don't think she's funny, rather immature at best.
Neutral Party

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Judged:

And to here that big ass fry gorging, grease stained monster try to say that there is not a McDonald's in Warsaw is a farce.

And then to explain it is not in Warsaw proper is another example of her lack of credibility.

So supporters of this lame excuse for liberal views, stand up for her.
Pale Rider

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Judged:

Neutral Party wrote:
And to here that big ass fry gorging, grease stained monster try to say that there is not a McDonald's in Warsaw is a farce.
And then to explain it is not in Warsaw proper is another example of her lack of credibility.
So supporters of this lame excuse for liberal views, stand up for her.
Did you sober up Wino? You LIAR!
Pale Rider

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 2, 2013

Judged:

TonyD2 wrote:
Coward, what are you gonna do, when a bunch of hungry Democrats come after your stockpile of food?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

18 Users are viewing the Columbus Forum right now

Search the Columbus Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
No you agree with Israeli airstrikes into Gaza? 1 hr UdintBuildThat 34
Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 3 hr Pope Che Reagan Christ I 29,208
OH Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Ohio in 2... (Oct '10) 3 hr super size 2,215
Lois Lerner linked to another erased hard drive 4 hr d pantz 98
Unlicensed door-to-door peddlers a nuisance | T... (Apr '11) 4 hr yeah baby yeah 22
Obama seen as threat to Constitution 6 hr Reality Speaks 36
Judge rules that 18-year-old is competent to st... 7 hr Big Johnson 4
•••
•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Columbus People Search