Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

Judged:

Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
What you need to do is move a little closer to the police station.
Your mentality of telling people what they need to do is unattractive to the overwhelming majority of people on the planet. THAT is your mental illness.
What your problem is, you spend too much time on the defence. The police make too many dry runs out there. They know you are scared of your own shadow.
No, scared would be calling the police then cowering in a corner until they arrive, only to discover that the crooks made off with your stuff. Combine that with the more money you'll have to spend to replace your stuff or your higher insurance rates and you end up being the stupid one.

Apparently you've never worked for anything in your life, given the level of disrespect you show for other peoples' property.
Neutral Party

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

Judged:

Gun control is a dead issue. Just ask Harry Reid. The libs are too busy trying to keep Oblamocare from imploding.

To make sense to our grease stained foe, it's been shot and died at the scene.

Since: Jun 13

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Hey, Fatback Wide Rider...HERE is why CCW works and is necessary:

A good man with a gun saves lives in Kenya
British hero of the mall massacre: Ex Royal Marine with a handgun saved 100 lives as terrorists ran amok
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-24302...
Neutral Party

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

Talking about gun control in an economy like this is like saying you're going to add an addition to your house while the fire dept is putting out the blaze.
Pale Rider

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

UdintBuildThat wrote:
With any luck at all Muslim terrorists will terrorize a food court in Northern Kentucky Pale is strapping on the feedbag at.
So Pale....are ya ready to play islamic trivia? Or would you rather have a gun?
Where in the world did you get an idea, I don't have a gun? Kentucky is full of guns, and if they are anything like me, not one ounce afraid to use it in a New York Minute.
Neutral Party

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Judged:

Fry Queen doesn't need a gun. Though she's very large you should have seen the time a person tried to take a fry off her tray. That person was on the floor and in a hurt before you knew what happened.
Pale Rider

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Coffee chain Starbucks has asked U.S. customers to leave their guns at home.

It seems the Coffee chain Starbucks, would rather their customers leave their guns at home.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Since: Aug 12

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Time to not patronize starbbucks any longer.

Since: Aug 12

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Where in the world did you get an idea, I don't have a gun? Kentucky is full of guns, and if they are anything like me, not one ounce afraid to use it in a New York Minute.
Yer really not gonna make the connection here with my point...are you?
Pale Rider

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Stalled Gun Legislation
By DARLENE SUPERVILLE 09/21/13 10:56 PM ET EDT
WASHINGTON -- Days after mass shootings in both of his hometowns, President Barack Obama urged his most ardent supporters Saturday "to get back up and go back at it" and help push stalled legislation out of Congress so dangerous people won't get their hands on guns.
"We can't rest until all of our children can go to school or walk down the street free from the fear that they will be struck down by a stray bullet," Obama said in a keynote speech to the Congressional Black Caucus Foundation's annual awards dinner.
Legislation calling for expanded background checks failed to clear the Senate earlier this year despite a strong push by Obama, Vice President Joe Biden, people whose loved ones had been killed by gunfire and other gun-control advocates.
Pale Rider

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

UdintBuildThat wrote:
<quoted text>
Yer really not gonna make the connection here with my point...are you?
I don't drink coffee.
Pale Rider

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Judged:

Knockin' On Heavens Door

Bob Dylan

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Some will wish they had listened to Mama! Don't take your guns to town!
Neutral Party

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2013

Judged:

Pale Rider wrote:
Stalled Gun Legislation
By DARLENE SUPERVILLE 09/21/13 10:56 PM ET EDT
WASHINGTON -- Days after mass shootings in both of his hometowns, President Barack Obama urged his most ardent supporters Saturday "to get back up and go back at it" and help push stalled legislation out of Congress so dangerous people won't get their hands on guns.
"We can't rest until all of our children can go to school or walk down the street free from the fear that they will be struck down by a stray bullet," Obama said in a keynote speech to the Congressional Black Caucus Foundation's annual awards dinner.
Legislation calling for expanded background checks failed to clear the Senate earlier this year despite a strong push by Obama, Vice President Joe Biden, people whose loved ones had been killed by gunfire and other gun-control advocates.
Potato Goddess,
How would a background ck have prevented the gang massacre? The presumed assault gun was illegally obtained. How many gang members register their gun after they steal them or buy them on the black market?
Pale Rider

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

Neutral Party wrote:
<quoted text>
Potato Goddess,
How would a background ck have prevented the gang massacre? The presumed assault gun was illegally obtained. How many gang members register their gun after they steal them or buy them on the black market?
Does anyone have any idea what a POTATO HEAD really is?

It is this bonehead that calls himself Neutral Party. All he talks about is french fries or potatoes, nothing else. He will kill a good debate, because no one will reply to his over and over nonsense of potatoes. Go on, you stupid fool, you have been talking about this BS for years.
Pale Rider

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

Gun Control Still Very Much on the Mind of Gun Dealers.

A majority of gun dealers support expanded background checks, according to a survey.

Though enhanced checks on potential gun buyers may reduce sales, retailers who responded to the survey revealed near unanimous support for denying gun purchases based on prior convictions, mental illness or a history of alcohol or drug abuse.
Neutral Party

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2013

Notice how the Potato Goddess didn't answer the question. Because no proposal has addressed illegal possession of firearms.

The law abiding citizen already follow the laws. The problem is illegal activity and mental illness.
Neutral Party

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2013

The gun dealers enjoy this debate. Under Oblamo, their business has skyrocketed.

This is one are of the economy Oblamo can take personal credit for.
Neutral Party

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2013

Judged:

Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Does anyone have any idea what a POTATO HEAD really is?
It is this bonehead that calls himself Neutral Party. All he talks about is french fries or potatoes, nothing else. He will kill a good debate, because no one will reply to his over and over nonsense of potatoes. Go on, you stupid fool, you have been talking about this BS for years.
The times I've seen you bury your head in a mound of fries has left an impression on my mind that won't quickly go away. To see a person of your enormous size waddle to your bench in stained clothing with a tray full of fries is a sight.

And then as people watched she shoved handfuls of fries in her mouth snorting all the while.

That is a sight I won't quickly forget.
Spook here trolls suck

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2013

Judged:

Neutral Party wrote:
<quoted text>
The times I've seen you bury your head in a mound of fries has left an impression on my mind that won't quickly go away. To see a person of your enormous size waddle to your bench in stained clothing with a tray full of fries is a sight.
And then as people watched she shoved handfuls of fries in her mouth snorting all the while.
That is a sight I won't quickly forget.
That description makes me want to enter pale rider in a food eating contest
Neutral Party

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2013

Judged:

Problem is Fry Queen is not competitive. Being a lib, she is just a participator.

She doesn't believe in winning. To her, participating is winning and all outcomes should be equal.

She loves the attention she gets on here and on her famous bench at the Warsaw McDonalds.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

25 Users are viewing the Columbus Forum right now

Search the Columbus Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 27 min Anonymous of Indy 29,172
blaze aka daydream aka smiles aka Rachael Jarvis 42 min foster 7
Judge rules that 18-year-old is competent to st... 2 hr They cannot kill a Spook 1
Do you agree with Texas protecting its own border? 2 hr Duke for Mayor 10
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 3 hr Neutral Party 2,901
Little Boy Blue's Got a Job in Town 3 hr Mother Goooz 11
No you agree with Israeli airstrikes into Gaza? 3 hr Neutral Party 30
Lois Lerner linked to another erased hard drive 6 hr d pantz 85
•••
•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••