Chardon Ohio.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Pale Rider wrote:
Here is what Columbus Topix has been waiting to read.
Did you know:
"We will never fully solve our nation's horrific problem of gun violence unless we ban the manufacture and sale of handguns and semi-automatic assault weapons."
No, I didn't know that. But I do know that your little fantasy there will NEVER happen. The criminals will ALWAYS have guns. No government agency will ever stop that. Other than that, how are you today?

Since: Aug 12

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Judged:

Pale Rider wrote:
Here is what Columbus Topix has been waiting to read.
Did you know:
"We will never fully solve our nation's horrific problem of gun violence unless we ban the manufacture and sale of handguns and semi-automatic assault weapons."
I would legislate mandatory ownership!!

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Judged:

Pale Rider wrote:
A call for gun control.
13 people injured.
Chicago already has some of the toughest gun laws in the country. This illustrates how ineffective gun laws are.

“Cats rule.”

Since: Dec 09

Chardon Ohio.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Chicago already has some of the toughest gun laws in the country. This illustrates how ineffective gun laws are.
Exactly. And how many die there everyday from crime? She don't get it.
Pale Rider

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
TonyD2 (Coward of the County) knows just about as much about the gun laws in Chicago as a Goose knows. Now you are always popping off your mouth like catman dave. Now what are the gun laws in Chicago? Name all of them. Compare them to the gun laws in Ohio.

anything about the gun laws in Chicago?
Pale Rider

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Judged:

Catman Dave wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly. And how many die there everyday from crime? She don't get it.
To many.
Pale Rider

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Judged:

**** Attention All Gun Owners ****
Why do you need with a gun that will fire 100 rounds, maybe as much as 400 rounds in a minute. What does anyone need with this kind of weapon?

“Cats rule.”

Chardon Ohio.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Pale Rider wrote:
Why do you need with a gun that will fire 100 rounds, maybe as much as 400 rounds in a minute. What does anyone need with this kind of weapon?
I don't own one like that. My guns are one shot one kill.

“Cats rule.”

Chardon Ohio.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
TonyD2 (Coward of the County) knows just about as much about the gun laws in Chicago as a Goose knows. Now you are always popping off your mouth like catman dave. Now what are the gun laws in Chicago? Name all of them. Compare them to the gun laws in Ohio.
C'mon.I tried to be nice to you today.

“Cats rule.”

Chardon Ohio.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
To many.
That's too. You are typing too fast.

Planet Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
For one thing, you must have a special ID issued by the state to even POSSESS firearms or ammunition. So either these clowns shooting up Chicago were issued such IDs, meaning the law isn't doing any good, or they are possessing firearms without such an ID, meaning the law isn't doing any good. And then there's Chicago's ban on most semi-automatic weapons and magazines that hold more than 12 rounds. Yet even with this ban, many shootings in Chicago are perpetrated with exactly this type of weapon. Showing that the law means nothing.

Things are looking up though... Until recently, Illinois banned concealed carry entirely, until that ban was ruled unconstitutional in federal court. They are setting up new regulations as we speak... This will undoubtedly have a positive effect on gun crime in Illinois.

Planet Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Pale Rider wrote:
Same reason cops need them.
Pale Rider

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Same reason cops need them.
Are you the town constable? Why are you so afraid? Do you live in a neighborhood full of drugs? Have you or your family received "Death Threats?"

Planet Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

Judged:

Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you the town constable? Why are you so afraid? Do you live in a neighborhood full of drugs? Have you or your family received "Death Threats?"
The police are at least 30 minutes away. If something happens, my neighbors and I need the ability to hold the fort until they get here. There is no law that requires any of us to just lay down and let criminals have their way until police arrive. NONE!

If YOU want to lay down for them, that's YOUR choice, but truth be known I personally think anyone who opposes such a choice is in some kind of cahoots with the criminal element, or profit from them getting away with their crimes. Which are you?
Pale Rider

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

Judged:

TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>

The police are at least 30 minutes away. If something happens, my neighbors and I need the ability to hold the fort until they get here. There is no law that requires any of us to just lay down and let criminals have their way until police arrive. NONE!
If YOU want to lay down for them, that's YOUR choice, but truth be known I personally think anyone who opposes such a choice is in some kind of cahoots with the criminal element, or profit from them getting away with their crimes. Which are you?
What you need to do is move a little closer to the police station. We have a cozy relationship, I think one of the younger men likes me. He said if I ever need anything at anytime, just give him a call.

What your problem is, you spend too much time on the defence. The police make too many dry runs out there. They know you are scared of your own shadow. Just relax, you listen to many arrowheads, they have made a fool out of you. I hate to tell you this, you don't have anything, that anyone would want. If you did, you would be easy picking. Like taking candy from a baby.

No one is going to steal from you. Just stop getting the neighbors all worked up with what you read. Stop listening to Rand Paul, Rush Limbaugh, and the far right extremist. Do you feel a little inferior because you associate yourself too much with the far right? No telling how many you have worked up with your misguided thoughts.

“Cats rule.”

Chardon Ohio.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

Judged:

Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
What you need to do is move a little closer to the police station. We have a cozy relationship, I think one of the younger men likes me. He said if I ever need anything at anytime, just give him a call.
What your problem is, you spend too much time on the defence. The police make too many dry runs out there. They know you are scared of your own shadow. Just relax, you listen to many arrowheads, they have made a fool out of you. I hate to tell you this, you don't have anything, that anyone would want. If you did, you would be easy picking. Like taking candy from a baby.
No one is going to steal from you. Just stop getting the neighbors all worked up with what you read. Stop listening to Rand Paul, Rush Limbaugh, and the far right extremist. Do you feel a little inferior because you associate yourself too much with the far right? No telling how many you have worked up with your misguided thoughts.
And how are you today?
Pale Rider

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

Judged:

Catman Dave wrote:
<quoted text>And how are you today?
I am good, it is a great day to be alive. How are you?

“Cats rule.”

Chardon Ohio.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

Judged:

Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
I am good, it is a great day to be alive. How are you?
I'm great. The sun is out and it's almost time for football and chicken wings.
Pale Rider

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

Judged:

Catman Dave wrote:
<quoted text>I'm great. The sun is out and it's almost time for football and chicken wings.
I am not much of a baseball fan, but I watched the Reds play Pittsburg today.

I am a basketball fan. I like U of L, Cincinnati, Ohio State, Michigan State, University of Michigan, Kansas, West VA., UK. My favorite is U of L.
Pale Rider

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

Judged:

1. Do you believe stricter gun laws would prevent criminals from illegally getting guns.

2. Those that follow the law believe nothing will keep guns out of the hands of criminals. They will continue to rob, threaten, and kill.

3. Millions of Americans are law abiding. Guns owners are a very strong deterrent in keeping America safe. Isnít this what the founding fathers had in mind.

4. It is an extremely important factor to keep a firearm or firearms that keep the second amendment intact.

5. Millions use firearms for practice shooting.

6. For killing wild game.

7. For personal and home protection.

8. If you own firearms, you should make it a priority to own a safe. Keep your firearms in it, and out of the hands of those that have mental issues.

There is deep concern of those that have a member in their family that have mental issues.

Who knows what is on the mind of the mentally competent.

Does anyone know what the mentally incompetent are thinking, planning?

Should the doctor report the mentally ill to the local Police. Next the Police could develop a database of the mentally ill the doctor has a strong belief, could become a threat to society.

We know who the SEX OFFENDER'S are in our county. We need to know who the MENTALLY ILL that could be a threat to society.

With probable cause and a search warrant, signed off by a judge. The police can enter a home and search for explosives, firearms? Are the guns in a safe? If not, the police should have authority to remove all firearms from the property. Check electronic forms of communication, to determine if anyone has searched for items that will cause harm or death.

All law abiding citizens deserve to be safe in their home. Their children safe in school. Those that go to work. Those that go shopping from someone intent on killing.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 6,381 - 6,400 of7,642
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

44 Users are viewing the Columbus Forum right now

Search the Columbus Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Cancer fundraising scam grips family, 2 towns 6 min haha 3
What kind of God drowns 300 kids? 22 min Big Johnson 12
Many Voters Say Obama Lies 35 min Buckeye 16
why is chelsea clinton so ugly? 49 min Happy Easter 30
Bennett Smith gate stories from the victims poi... (May '13) 59 min pastor of 1 1,983
Happy Easter 59 min Happy Easter 13
HHS Secretary Kathleen Sebelius Resigning 1 hr Duke for Mayor 130
Congress Cost FYI 2 hr Catman Dave 95
•••
•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Columbus People Search