“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

#7036 Sep 19, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
I did not mean to do repeat. But to a clunkhead like you, it would not make any difference. Nothing would change your mind on gun control. Now if a Republican and the NRA were pushing gun control, you would support it.
Nope, I support liberty. And unless you can prove that I specifically am harming someone, you should not be allowed to restrict mine.
Pale Rider

AOL

#7038 Sep 20, 2013
A call for gun control.

13 people injured.

Police are investigating a shooting that left at least 13 people injured,- including a three-year-old.

Shots rang out late Thursday night at a park on the city's South side.

The injured were all being treated at local hospitals.

At least one person was reported in critical condition. Several others were seriously hurt.

Witness's believe that a military style weapon was used. Was it the AR-15?

Who needs an AR-15 in their home?

Who needs to pack a concealed weapon? What good can come from it? Are we seeing the return of gun violence of the old wild west?

We need GUN CONTROL.

Since: Jun 13

Hilliard, OH

#7041 Sep 20, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
A call for gun control.
13 people injured.
Police are investigating a shooting that left at least 13 people injured,- including a three-year-old.
Shots rang out late Thursday night at a park on the city's South side.
The injured were all being treated at local hospitals.
At least one person was reported in critical condition. Several others were seriously hurt.
Witness's believe that a military style weapon was used. Was it the AR-15?
Who needs an AR-15 in their home?
Who needs to pack a concealed weapon? What good can come from it? Are we seeing the return of gun violence of the old wild west?
We need GUN CONTROL.
What good comes fro a concealed pistol?

WEST ALLIS (WITI)— A Marine Corps veteran was able to stop a man early Tuesday, March 12th from nearly kicking a woman to death. It happened near 102nd and Lincoln, and Wisconsin’s concealed carry law made his efforts possible.

Charlie Blackmore was driving home from work at 4:00 a.m. along Lincoln Avenue when he saw something on the sidewalk. Blackmore didn’t realize it was a woman on the ground being kicked in the head and stomach until he got closer.

That’s when he jumped out of his car and sprung into action.

“I said ‘stop’ and he starts coming towards me and that`s when I drew on him. He started getting closer and I said ‘get down on the ground,’” Blackmore said.

Blackmore held his gun on the suspect and called West Allis police. He says several times while waiting for police to arrive, the attacker moved toward him.

“I mean I’ve already made it up in mind that if he came at me I was going to have to take him down and I told him that. I warned him multiple times not to come towards me because he was a big guy and I wasn’t playing around and he didn’t seem like he was playing around,” Blackmore said.
http://fox6now.com/2013/03/12/marine-with-con...

He's a good man, Wide Load. If that had been you getting beaten, I would have kept on driving.

Hilliard, OH

#7042 Sep 20, 2013
Democrats Can't Help Themselves On Gun Control
They just don't get it
http://politix.topix.com/homepage/8014-democr...

Since: Aug 12

United States

#7043 Sep 20, 2013
Gun control is holdin her steady. I fully support that!

“Cats rule.”

Since: Dec 09

Chardon Ohio.

#7044 Sep 20, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
Democrats Can't Help Themselves On Gun Control
They just don't get it
http://politix.topix.com/homepage/8014-democr...
I believe it's just a matter of time before Pale gets robbed at gunpoint. At that point she just might wish there was a good guy with a gun around to help her.
Pale Rider

AOL

#7046 Sep 20, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>Have you ever seen a gun get up off a table and kill someone?
You claim mental illness doesn't kill...what do you call 38,000 suicides a year in the United States, Fatback?
Welfare I have not seen a gun get up and neither have you. How many guns have been used by the mentally ill?

Hilliard, OH

#7047 Sep 20, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Welfare I have not seen a gun get up and neither have you. How many guns have been used by the mentally ill?
You should be able to fill us in from personal experience, Fatback.
Pale Rider

AOL

#7048 Sep 20, 2013
Catman Dave wrote:
<quoted text>I believe it's just a matter of time before Pale gets robbed at gunpoint. At that point she just might wish there was a good guy with a gun around to help her.
Who needs a concealed weapon? Who needs a military style weapon?

Three killed today in Danville, Kentucky during a robbery in a pawn shop. A white man on a bicycle got away. Police are looking for the killer, believed to be about 20.

United States

#7049 Sep 20, 2013
One of em shoulda had a gun Pale.

“Cats rule.”

Chardon Ohio.

#7050 Sep 20, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Who needs a concealed weapon? Who needs a military style weapon?
Three killed today in Danville, Kentucky during a robbery in a pawn shop. A white man on a bicycle got away. Police are looking for the killer, believed to be about 20.
Now see, if there was a ccw carrier there, the cops wouldn't have to look for him now would they? You are totally clueless.
Pale Rider

AOL

#7051 Sep 20, 2013
UdintBuildThat wrote:
One of the first things Bill Clinton did was ban military personel from carrying weapons on base.
That yet again came in very VERY helpful today. Come on fatload.... give ole nasty willy a big round mound of thanks.
I have nothing but praise for one of the Greatest Presidents to ever enter onto the Oval Office.

One entered and with him was the greedy VP Cheney, plus a lazy cabinet. While Bush used his roll away bed in the Oval Office. He dared not look at all of those warnings, how Al-Qaeda was planning to use hi-jacked airplanes to destroy the Pentagon, and the World Trade Center. In other words, he made sure America was not prepared.

If we could remove guns from the loons like we see on Columbus Topix. Look how America would be as safe as the people in China.

“Cats rule.”

Chardon Ohio.

#7052 Sep 20, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
I have nothing but praise for one of the Greatest Presidents to ever enter onto the Oval Office.
One entered and with him was the greedy VP Cheney, plus a lazy cabinet. While Bush used his roll away bed in the Oval Office. He dared not look at all of those warnings, how Al-Qaeda was planning to use hi-jacked airplanes to destroy the Pentagon, and the World Trade Center. In other words, he made sure America was not prepared.
If we could remove guns from the loons like we see on Columbus Topix. Look how America would be as safe as the people in China.
YOU ARE NUTS!!!. And very funny.

“Cats rule.”

Chardon Ohio.

#7053 Sep 20, 2013
Goodie!!. Charlie just killed another bad guy, Pale.

United States

#7055 Sep 20, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Good grief you're such a dumbass!
They cannot kill a Spook

United States

#7056 Sep 20, 2013
Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Like the chinese people at Tiananmen square? Or maybe the chinese kids that routinely get attacked at schools by adults with knives, cleavers, axes and the like?
Pale Rider

AOL

#7057 Sep 21, 2013
Catman Dave wrote:
<quoted text>YOU ARE NUTS!!!. And very funny.
You love it don't you?
Pale Rider

AOL

#7058 Sep 21, 2013
Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>Have you ever seen a gun get up off a table and kill someone?
You claim mental illness doesn't kill...what do you call 38,000 suicides a year in the United States, Fatback?
Have you lost it Mr. Welfare?
Pale Rider

AOL

#7059 Sep 21, 2013
They cannot kill a Spook wrote:
<quoted text>
Like the chinese people at Tiananmen square? Or maybe the chinese kids that routinely get attacked at schools by adults with knives, cleavers, axes and the like?
Are you sure Spook? I have a friend that lives in China. I don't hear him talk about crime.

They don't routinely get attacked no more than I do. I am surprized "Welfare" hasn't been attacked the way his mouth runs.

By the way, how in the Hell have you been? How do you stay out of trouble? You need to move to the Bluegrass.
Pale Rider

AOL

#7061 Sep 21, 2013
Here is what Columbus Topix has been waiting to read.

Did you know:

"We will never fully solve our nation's horrific problem of gun violence unless we ban the manufacture and sale of handguns and semi-automatic assault weapons."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 1 hr Male 4,586
Catman Dave how are the Cats and everyone eles'... 1 hr They cannot kill ... 5
WTVN Radio Legend Bob Conners Dies 1 hr They cannot kill ... 1
Bennett Smith gate stories from the victims poi... (May '13) 1 hr Nice Try 2,517
Ronald Reagan gave blanket amnesty to 3 million... 2 hr d pantz 24
impeachment 2 hr d pantz 70
Grade changer pleads to felony in Columbus scho... 3 hr They cannot kill ... 4
Columbus Dating
Find my Match

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Columbus News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Columbus

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News