Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

Judged:

Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
That old war was another loser, like the Iraq war. History will prove Jane Fonda was on to something. No worse than those turncoats that support Putin. Today the United States is in the good graces of the Vietnamese. In fact I have several Vietnamese as friends on Twitter, as well as Russia. I try to promote peace with my 22000 plus friends from all over the world in 126 countries.
22,000 friends!!! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA.

Since: Jun 13

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

Judged:

Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
That old war was another loser, like the Iraq war. History will prove Jane Fonda was on to something. No worse than those turncoats that support Putin. Today the United States is in the good graces of the Vietnamese. In fact I have several Vietnamese as friends on Twitter, as well as Russia. I try to promote peace with my 22000 plus friends from all over the world in 126 countries.
We're at war with Russia? Tell us all about it, Fatback.
I dare you to go find a Vietnam veteran and proclaim your admiration for Hanoi Jane.
Pale Rider

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

Judged:

Catman Dave wrote:
<quoted text>22,000 friends!!! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA.
More than 22000. Do you have 2 on Twitter? I doubt it, more like zero.
Pale Rider

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

Judged:

Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>
We're at war with Russia? Tell us all about it, Fatback.
I dare you to go find a Vietnam veteran and proclaim your admiration for Hanoi Jane.
I know some people that were Vietnam veterans. They were there because they had no choice but go. They were glad to go home. They will tell you, it was a waste of life. Just like it is a waste of time to reply to your sorry self.

What is the difference in your hero Republican John McCain that was a prisoner. Now he goes back so some of his friends can make some money from Vietnamese cheap labor. Jane was the one correct, not Lyndon Johnson, not you. It was a waste of life, for nothing. The United States cut and ran for their lives. Look where they would have been if they would have cut and ran when Jane left. All she was doing was trying to make peace. She will be remembered as being correct, not a fool like you. Your problem you believe what you want to believe, which is from your years of Republican brain washing.

We are not at war with Russia you fool. If we were, you would support Putin.

Our Great President, and the Great John Kerry. What a shame he wasn't elected instead of the most stupid President since Herbert Hoover. Bush tries to cozy up to Bill Clinton, to make himself look good. You forget how low his approval rating was when he left office, and another Republican mess left for a Democrat to start cleaning up. America will be paying on that debt way past 2050.

How do you feel being exposed as a Columbus Topix windbag? Go back and sit down with your crime buddies that steal for you. You would steal, but your problem is, you are to damn lazy to work. I bet you will not tell us, the last time you had a job and tell the truth.

Pale Rider Exposing the liars on Columbus Topix one at a time.

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

Judged:

Catman Dave wrote:
She never met a french fry she didn't like.

Since: Aug 12

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Welp i just bought another three boxes of ammo at walmart. Itll be sure to be on again.
Pale Rider

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Judged:

Gunman opens fire at Navy Yard in Washington D.C., 13 dead.

The people on the right and their Republican leaders that have a 24% approval rating are to blame for stopping Obama gun control.

Will you be a victim? Shot with an AR-15 or some other military style weapon.

How many more will die?
Pale Rider

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Judged:

Why does anyone need with a gun, that can fire 5 rounds per second. A gun made for mass killing. You don't need it for hunting game, for pleasure, for anything in America.

On another note Obama needs to take those concealed weapons from everyone, before they hurt themselves or kill some innocent human.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Judged:

Pale Rider wrote:
The people on the right and their Republican leaders that have a 24% approval rating are to blame for stopping Obama gun control.
How many more will die?
UPDATED: Gunman treated for mental illness; had shotgun, not AR-15

http://www.thestarpress.com/article/20130917/...

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Judged:

Pale Rider wrote:
How many more will die?
Hey, Fatback...no "military weapons" were used yesterday. Aaron Alexis used a shotgun that he bought and two police handguns he took from his victims.
You're a joke.

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Judged:

Pale Rider wrote:
Why does anyone need with a gun, that can fire 5 rounds per second. A gun made for mass killing. You don't need it for hunting game, for pleasure, for anything in America.
On another note Obama needs to take those concealed weapons from everyone, before they hurt themselves or kill some innocent human.
You fancy your boy a dictator, do you?

“Cats rule.”

Since: Dec 09

Chardon Ohio.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Judged:

Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>Hey, Fatback...no "military weapons" were used yesterday. Aaron Alexis used a shotgun that he bought and two police handguns he took from his victims.
You're a joke.
I guess French Fry doesn't actually research these stories before she spews on here.

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Judged:

Catman Dave wrote:
<quoted text>I guess French Fry doesn't actually research these stories before she spews on here.
She lives in her own dream world, where she sees the truth as being as friendly as a diet.

“Cats rule.”

Chardon Ohio.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Judged:

Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>She lives in her own dream world, where she sees the truth as being as friendly as a diet.
You got that right. I have never met anybody who thinks that if the feds take everybody's guns away, the thugs will give theirs too.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Judged:

Catman Dave wrote:
<quoted text>I guess French Fry doesn't actually research these stories before she spews on here.
Hey 12 pack? Why do you cry like a bytch when someone mentions your drinking but think its funny to talk about someone's eating habits?

“Cats rule.”

Chardon Ohio.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Judged:

Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey 12 pack? Why do you cry like a bytch when someone mentions your drinking but think its funny to talk about someone's eating habits?
Hey nutso, I don't drink all of the time. I have a business to keep running. Something you cant understand. With Pale, I am just going with the flow here, just as I will with you. Anymore dumb questions?

Since: Aug 12

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Judged:

Tuesday's New York Daily News cover story is nothing more than a long-form editorial that attempts to make the AR-15 (a semiautomatic sport rifle) the bad guy in Monday's horrific Navy Yard shooting. Last night, CNN attempted to do the same through blowhard Piers Morgan. But there is just one problem: CNN and The Daily News are 100% wrong. The FBI hasjust confirmed that a shotgun and two pistols were recovered, and that the "gunman was NOT armed with [an] AR-15."  
Tuesday morning's Daily News cover hysterically blared, "Same Gun Different Slay." Inside, Mike Lupica continued the blare:This time the shooter is reported to be a Navy reservist named Aaron Alexis and when he is shot dead by law enforcement, taken out before he can put a gun to his own head the way Lanza did, he has his light, handy assault weapon with him, and a semiautomatic pistol, and a shotgun.But even if the shooter had used a semiautomatic rifle (which we now know he didn't), it would have been one he took from a security guard during the rampage. Maybe the Daily News didn't get it wrong; maybe Lupica and company are so far over the edge that they are now calling for the American military to be disarmed?Meanwhile, over at CNN, within hours of the shooting, the network allowed Piers Morgan to launch his own sanctimonious attack against the AR-15:----But just a few hours later, CNN had to walk it back. Buried in an article singling out the AR-15, CNNreported that an AR-15 was not found on the scene.Apparently, sometime yesterday, the talking point went out that said that the anti-gun narrative coming out of the Navy Yard shootings would be to turn the AR-15 into this massacre's convenient left-wing bogeyman -- all in an effort to get it banned.The left-wing, anti-science media blows it again by caring more about the agenda than the facts.This is especially devastating for CNN, a cable network desperate to get off the floor after non-stop debacles involving the Boston Marathon bombing, being caught openly pushing for gun control, and all things George Zimmerman. Eventually, CNN has to see Piers Morgan as the low-rated liability he really is. Straight out of the gate, within hours of this massacre, CNN already is a punchline ... again.  
Pale Rider

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Judged:

Catman Dave wrote:
I didn't count you.

In fact if you offered me your best weapon, or maybe you can't afford a gun, either way, I would not want you as a friend today, or ever. You aren't my kind. I would rather have Trayvon Martin than you any day in the week and twice on Sunday.
Pale Rider

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Judged:

Has there been a Republican on this forum offered a single solution to stopping the killing of innocent men, women, and children?

They are like the Republicans, in Congress. They offer nothing. That is why they receive 24% approval rating. How will they ever elect a Republican, to take back the White House? The truth, they are going to lose again.

If the ones on here are any example. There is your answer, nothing from nothing leaves nothing at all. I think they will have to look at 2024 at best.

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Judged:

Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>You fancy your boy a dictator, do you?
Of course, since it ends with "tator" :)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 6,321 - 6,340 of7,627
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

18 Users are viewing the Columbus Forum right now

Search the Columbus Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Xenos Christian Fellowship is a CULT! (Jul '12) 1 hr C George 770
Bennett Smith gate stories from the victims poi... (May '13) 3 hr Movie Goers 1,951
Korean sinking ship has "less whites"! Another ... 3 hr Duke for Mayor 3
Is Nevada rancher a freeloader? 3 hr Duke for Mayor 111
why is chelsea clinton so ugly? 3 hr They cannot kill a Spook 9
HHS Secretary Kathleen Sebelius Resigning 3 hr TonyD2 88
Is Barack Obama Doing a Good Job as President? (Aug '13) 4 hr Seriouslady 2,161
•••
•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
•••