|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

Judged:

Neutral Party wrote:
Now your debate brings up the real issue, mental illness.
Gun control is not the issue here, so stop talking about it.
That is what you think stupid.
Pale Rider

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

Neutral Party wrote:
So if we all agree mental illness is the problem not guns the real debate can begin.
There are two major parts of mental health:
Substance abuse is such a huge issue consuming mental health resources. Heroin, pills, cocaine and more consume the system. I consider this more of a social problem as the countries war on drugs has been about as good and our energy policies.

People like Wesbecker, Lanza and Holmes are different. These people should be in a setting where they can't do harm to others.
People like Wesbecker, Lanza and Holmes are different. These people should be in a setting where they can't do harm to others. Constitutional freedoms, individual compliance and keeping track of these are all valid issues.
What is well known about mental health is that there are very few cures, most illness effect people for long periods of time and those afflicted with the illness many times will not get the treatment necessary.
Neutral Johnny wrote this:

People like Wesbecker, Lanza and Holmes are different. These people should be in a setting where they can't do harm to others.

Wesbecker is in a place where he will do no more harm to others Neutral.
Pale Rider

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

Neutral Party wrote:
<quoted text>
How are you going to deal with those less than honest citizens that carry a gun, hidden or not?
You mean those dishonest people like you Johnny?
Pale Rider

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

Judged:

Something needs to be done with these guns.

At least one shooter has died at the Washington Navy Yard, Metropolitan Police Chief Cathy Lanier confirmed. Police are investigating the possibility of additional shooters wearing military-style uniforms.

Several people were killed and at least 10 were wounded, a Defense Department official told the AP. MSNBC reports that a naval security guard was among those shot.

The Republicans need to get off their duff and do something before more are killed.

Since: Jun 13

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

Judged:

Pale Rider wrote:
At least one shooter has died at the Washington Navy Yard, Metropolitan Police Chief Cathy Lanier confirmed. Police are investigating the possibility of additional shooters wearing military-style uniforms.
Several people were killed and at least 10 were wounded, a Defense Department official told the AP. MSNBC reports that a naval security guard was among those shot.
The Republicans need to get off their duff and do something before more are killed.
And if these shooters turn out to be like Major Hasan?
Are you and your messiah going to call it a "workplace shooting"?

Reports are that three men attacked the Washington Navy Yard...their names were not Loughner, Holmes and Lanza.

Poor Wide Rider...too stupid to breathe.

Since: Aug 12

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

Judged:

Pale Rider wrote:
What need to do is recall more dumbasses like in Colorado.
Pale Rider

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

Judged:

Does the person that goes to school, church, the workplace have a right to be safe?

What do we need to do?

1. Stop classes of carrying a concealed weapon. No one, I mean no one needs to carry a deadly weapon.

2. Repeal all stand your ground.

3. All military style weapons to be turned in to be placed in a furnace of 2500 degrees. Also all clips over 10 to be turned in.

4. Anyone that doesn't comply, will be subject to fines, prison, or both.

5. All weapons in the household to be registered. That means every pistol, rifle, shotgun.

6. Provide proof every weapon is under lock and key. Pictures, bill for safe, etc.

7. Anyone with mental illness in the family, has to turn in all guns including antique firearms.

8. Anyone opposing this shall have all weapons removed from their property, or face a fine, jail time, and or both.

In other words, something has to be done. We can't have people like that fool Ted Nugent running around the country shooting off their mouths. We can't tolerate this in America.
Pale Rider

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

Judged:

Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>And if these shooters turn out to be like Major Hasan?
Are you and your messiah going to call it a "workplace shooting"?
Reports are that three men attacked the Washington Navy Yard...their names were not Loughner, Holmes and Lanza.
Poor Wide Rider...too stupid to breathe.
Why makes fools like you, that continue to live off the taxpayer come on here and pick an argument? You never contribute anything but foolishness, day after day.
Pale Rider

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

Judged:

Watch MSNBC for the latest news. I do some recommendations for MSNBC. So tune in and tune out of FOX News. Actually, they don't have news, it is to start an argument, in most cases.

“Cats rule.”

Since: Dec 09

Chardon Ohio.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

Judged:

Pale Rider wrote:
Does the person that goes to school, church, the workplace have a right to be safe?
What do we need to do?
1. Stop classes of carrying a concealed weapon. No one, I mean no one needs to carry a deadly weapon.
2. Repeal all stand your ground.
3. All military style weapons to be turned in to be placed in a furnace of 2500 degrees. Also all clips over 10 to be turned in.
4. Anyone that doesn't comply, will be subject to fines, prison, or both.
5. All weapons in the household to be registered. That means every pistol, rifle, shotgun.
6. Provide proof every weapon is under lock and key. Pictures, bill for safe, etc.
7. Anyone with mental illness in the family, has to turn in all guns including antique firearms.
8. Anyone opposing this shall have all weapons removed from their property, or face a fine, jail time, and or both.
In other words, something has to be done. We can't have people like that fool Ted Nugent running around the country shooting off their mouths. We can't tolerate this in America.
You really are nuts, huh? After all of those little fantasies of yours come true, only the criminals will have guns.Good luck with that.

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

Judged:

Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Why makes fools like you, that continue to live off the taxpayer come on here and pick an argument? You never contribute anything but foolishness, day after day.
Come on, Fry Queen...your shooter is black and former Navy. Let's hear what you have to say about it. Get those taters out of your gaping maw.

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

Judged:

Pale Rider wrote:
Watch MSNBC for the latest news. I do some recommendations for MSNBC. So tune in and tune out of FOX News. Actually, they don't have news, it is to start an argument, in most cases.
Look at Wide Rider..."recommendations " for the official party organ of the Democrats...what a shock!
Hey, Fat Load...they have about six viewers. You're three of them.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

Judged:

They say somebody threw firecrackers over the fence at the whitehouse now. Better ban those.....
I bet it was John Kerry reliving the day he threw his military medals over the fence.
Pale Rider

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

Judged:

Catman Dave wrote:
<quoted text>You really are nuts, huh? After all of those little fantasies of yours come true, only the criminals will have guns.Good luck with that.
One thing for sure, you don't need a gun.
Pale Rider

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

Judged:

Diamond Eugene wrote:
<quoted text>Come on, Fry Queen...your shooter is black and former Navy. Let's hear what you have to say about it. Get those taters out of your gaping maw.
Another stupid post, as usual.

What do you think I would say to your stupid post? You tell people how smart you are.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

Judged:

But i want a gun.... for each hand btw.

Hilliard, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

Judged:

Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Another stupid post, as usual.
What do you think I would say to your stupid post? You tell people how smart you are.
Come on, Wide Load...say something about Aaron Alexis. We're all waiting for the tater skins to fly from your dentures as you make excuses.
Ron

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

Judged:

He could have been Obamas son !!!!!

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

Judged:

One of the first things Bill Clinton did was ban military personel from carrying weapons on base.

That yet again came in very VERY helpful today. Come on fatload.... give ole nasty willy a big round mound of thanks.
Pale Rider

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2013

Judged:

UdintBuildThat wrote:
They say somebody threw firecrackers over the fence at the whitehouse now. Better ban those.....
I bet it was John Kerry reliving the day he threw his military medals over the fence.
That old war was another loser, like the Iraq war. History will prove Jane Fonda was on to something. No worse than those turncoats that support Putin. Today the United States is in the good graces of the Vietnamese. In fact I have several Vietnamese as friends on Twitter, as well as Russia. I try to promote peace with my 22000 plus friends from all over the world in 126 countries.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Morning Roundup: Sears could close even more st... 31 min NoOneRewarded 1
Bennett Smith gate stories from the victims poi... (May '13) 32 min Finally Some inte... 2,272
In Ferguson, Missouri, different kinds of prote... 57 min They cannot kill ... 2
Need help 1 hr Chick 1
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr Pope Che Reagan C... 30,248
Do you agree with Obama's plan to fundamentally... 1 hr Pope Che Reagan C... 231
Columbus man gets 37-year sentence for rape, ot... 2 hr Oliver Canterberry 1
ISIS beheads James Foley 4 hr Buckeye at Birth 91

Search the Columbus Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Columbus People Search