|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Judged:

UdintBuildThat wrote:
Ummmmm no. Ehats on the front burner is Vlad Putin is fixing to destroy the US navy because caesar is a complete and utter dumbass. That's thats on the front burner.
I hope not, I said gun control is on front burner. I have a feeling Syria is.

When Obama gave the order to kill Osama. The United States wasn't 100% sure he would be there. What if he wasn't? The Republicans would never let him live that down. Just like they didn't Bill Clinton.

Syria is much more tricky than Osama. The wrong move, the whole Middle East might erupt. Now for all of you that thought George W. Bush made the right move in Iraq. Do you really believe there is a Democracy there today. An ally we can count on? Or today an enemy like Iran? People all over the world got burnt in Iraq, they aren't ready for another half ass planned invasion. They are not ready to be drug in by Obama or the United States. So for all you die hards that would like to see the US get involved, it might not be funny. Few are old enough to remember Korea. Few of that remember the useless Vietnam War. What good was Iraq Invasion? Afghanistan? What is there? Poppy flowers for Heroin?

So making that decision on Syria, Egypt, Iran, does the list end? Talk is cheap. Sure you can say it would be easy for George W. Bush. Everything seemed easy for him, he was a war criminal. This is why he is much like George Zimmerman, hunkered down, like the rats they are.

Since: Aug 12

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Judged:

Caesar Obamus is more of a war criminal. Bush at least got the votes of congress. Caesar just does whatever he wants in Afghanistan Egypt Libya and now Syria... hail CAESAR!!!!
Pale Rider

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Judged:

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
and with a bang it will be taken off the stove.
not a single one of you liberal pukes have the stones to disarm anyone.
you will run your mouth till your teeth are knocked out.
Oh! No not you again. Does your mouth ever stop?

At least you aren't in that little 12' row boat, telling everyone you caught an eight pound catfish on a cane pole.
Pale Rider

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Judged:

Some good news from Obama.I know we have some that would have you believe Obama is doing nothing on gun control. Feast your eyeballs on this:

Yesterday's announcement involves two executive actions -- here's what they do:

#1. Close a loophole that allowed some dangerous weapons to be purchased without a background check. Currently, people -- including convicted felons and domestic abusers -- can buy machine guns and short-barreled shotguns and register them to trusts or corporations to avoid a background check. Not anymore: That loophole is now closing.

#2. Keep surplus military weapons off the streets. When the United States provides military firearms for our allies, it had been legal for private American companies to buy them back, with governmental approval. That ends today: The United States will be denying requests to bring military-grade firearms back into our country, with some exceptions for museums and the like.

These are big steps forward to keep our families and communities safer -- but we also know they're not enough.

Next we need John Boehner and Mitch McConnell to do somethng. Mitch McConnell spends all of his time getting inside trader information, so he can make another 24 million on his investments. The Greedy Hog. George W. Bush taught him that... GREED!
Pale Rider

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Judged:

Only Congress can pass legislation expanding background checks for gun sales -- that's why we can't let up.

Share the great news today -- and ask your friends to join the fight.

Calling All Republicans!!!
Pale Rider

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Judged:

Neutral Party wrote:
And in the meantime the economy is stalled, 50M Americans are dependent on the govt for food and millions more have no hope. We are preparing to get in the middle of another Arab country that hates us and this could escalate an already volatile region.
And the liberals want to deal with gun control.
What a bunch of losers!
The reson Neutral Party is complaining, he has been depending on the Government to take care of him for years. It all began under Ronald (Go In Debt) Reagan. Obama is threatening to cut him off if he don't get a job. GO TO WORK NEUTRAL, you old lazy pup!

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Judged:

Caesar would NEVER cut anyoneanyone's welfare off and risk losing a constituent.
Pale Rider

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Judged:

UdintBuildThat wrote:
Caesar would NEVER cut anyoneanyone's welfare off and risk losing a constituent.
Did someone raise you from the dead?

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Judged:

Ill give up my guns when the monkey puts the pin back in and gives up his hand grenade so the middle east can work itself out.

“Ludibrium est onus genio”

Since: Dec 11

Planet Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Judged:

Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope not, I said gun control is on front burner. I have a feeling Syria is.
When Obama gave the order to kill Osama. The United States wasn't 100% sure he would be there. What if he wasn't? The Republicans would never let him live that down. Just like they didn't Bill Clinton.
Syria is much more tricky than Osama. The wrong move, the whole Middle East might erupt.
In Syria, all moves are wrong. It's just a matter of finding the one that is least wrong.
Pale Rider

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2013

Judged:

TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
In Syria, all moves are wrong. It's just a matter of finding the one that is least wrong.
Like you would know.
Pale Rider

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2013

Judged:

Neutral Party wrote:
<quoted text>
The only person that supports you on this site is an old hag from NY that hasn't worked in years.
You're still upset because I ratted you out. You're nothing but a fry consuming, chicken bone leaving, grease stained stretch pants that show the enormous globs of cottage cheese.
Which do you prefer to be called Johnny or Johnathan?

I have often said, you repeat the same thing over and over. People know what you are going to write before you write it.

You enjoy making a fool of yourself, why Johnny?
Pale Rider

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2013

Judged:

Neutral Party wrote:
Maybe gun control speculation is part of Oblamo's economic plan.
Since he took office gun and ammo sales have skyrocketed and that is one industry that has grown under his historic leadership.
Johnny, you aren't smart enough to know. Anytime people believe there is a shortage, they are like TonyD2. They run out and buy up all they can get their hands on.

Next the seller, can make a huge profit on what he sells. The less supply, the more demand.

As long as people perceive Obama as being stupid, that plays right into his hand.

I can only hope someone doesn't start the rumor there is a gasoline shortage. If there was the slightest hint the Suez Canal was closed, the day that happened, gasoline would go to over $4.00 a gallon. If it was reopened it would take a month or longer to see relief at the pump.
Pale Rider

Covington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2013

Judged:

Neutral Party wrote:
Wide Rider's reference to Johnny is her crazy friend from Warsaw. This guy was Pales only friend until he started a fight with two police officers in Louisville and got his nose broke. Check these posts:
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/warsaw-ky/TMR...
http://www.topix.com/forum/louisville/TAJ4NUQ...
Pale, you can't even lie good. Take that spoiled brat fat ass and go eat another ten lbs of taters and leave the issues to those who think.
This is your son Neutral. He is you to a T.

Planet Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2013

Judged:

Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Like you would know.
At least I would have had the sense not to put myself in a position of helping an organization that has shown itself to be an enemy of this country (Al Qaeda).
Pale Rider

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2013

Judged:

TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
At least I would have had the sense not to put myself in a position of helping an organization that has shown itself to be an enemy of this country (Al Qaeda).
Someone that was so stupid to call the police after potential thieves were long gone, cannot possibly be a person capable of making a decision as someone in the White House.

Plus instead of calling the police, as any normal person would do. You watched the suspects try to break into your garage. What do you do? You scare them off, by telling them you have a gun. wasn't that brilliant?

Next what does the "Coward of the County" do? He calls the Police. No! You don't have the sense to make any kind of decisions for yourself or your family, much less second guessing, what the President should do, or not. You simply are too dumb.

TonyD2 you are the typical Republican, like another coward and liar George W. Bush who spent his time during the Vietnam War, training to fly old and useless planes in Texas while John Kerry heroically risked his life in combat and got three purple hearts!

Does a liar like you have the good gumption to remember Bush landing on the USS Abraham Lincoln, with the banner "Mission Accomplished." Everyone in America knew he was lying about the war, like it was over.

I know you scoffed at President Obama, when he ended our involvement in Iraq. If that had been Mitt Romney, the Republicans would never quit talking about getting out of Iraq.

It is with the kind of mentality you and the Republicans have in Congress is why we don't have a law that takes military style rifles out of the hands of civilians.

Next there is no reason, a man needs to carry a gun, hidden from view. What good can ever come from it? You couldn't use it, if a shooter in the crowd, started shooting and killing. If the Police were to arrive, and you are there with your pistol out. How would they know you were not the shooter, or involved?

As an example, we saw a young man's life snuffed out by a man that used his concealed weapon to kill an innocent boy on his way back home from the store. That stinking George Zimmerman killed with his hidden weapon. If he had not had that gun on him. When the Police said stop stalking the suspect, we are on the way. Zimmerman, would have went on home. If Travon was going to break and enter, the Police would have caught him. Instead we had a killer, take the life of an innocent boy.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2013

Judged:

If ifs and buts were candy and nuts you'd weigh 9,000 lbs.

Planet Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2013

Judged:

Pale Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone that was so stupid to call the police after potential thieves were long gone, cannot possibly be a person capable of making a decision as someone in the White House.
JJust looking out for my neighbors,who may have been next on their list.
Plus instead of calling the police, as any normal person would do. You watched the suspects try to break into your garage.

I heard them from inside the house. From the time I heard them to the time they ran off was less than 10 seconds. 10 seconds after that I was on the phone with the sheriff. I don't think that 20 seconds significantly affected their 30 minute response time. IF, on the other hand, I'd have done as you seem to be suggesting, they'd have had enough time to take whatever they wanted from the garage, and still be gone before the sheriff got there. So you have two things to compare... Escaping WITH the loot vs. escaping WITHOUT the loot. Since the loot belonged to me, I prefer the latter. No insurance forms to fill out, no raised rates.
What do you do? You scare them off, by telling them you have a gun. wasn't that brilliant?
It had the desired effect. They stopped what they were doing. Nobody got hurt. Nothing was stolen. Damage was minimal. Security was improved. Logic isn't your strong suit, is it?
Pale Rider

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2013

Judged:

TonyD2 wrote:
<quoted text>
JJust looking out for my neighbors,who may have been next on their list.
<quoted text>
I heard them from inside the house. From the time I heard them to the time they ran off was less than 10 seconds. 10 seconds after that I was on the phone with the sheriff. I don't think that 20 seconds significantly affected their 30 minute response time. IF, on the other hand, I'd have done as you seem to be suggesting, they'd have had enough time to take whatever they wanted from the garage, and still be gone before the sheriff got there. So you have two things to compare... Escaping WITH the loot vs. escaping WITHOUT the loot. Since the loot belonged to me, I prefer the latter. No insurance forms to fill out, no raised rates.
<quoted text>
It had the desired effect. They stopped what they were doing. Nobody got hurt. Nothing was stolen. Damage was minimal. Security was improved. Logic isn't your strong suit, is it?
How many stories have you told about these kids, that were walking in your back yard? You are another George Zimmerman.

You never had a thing in your garage worth stealing anyway.

I hope you have the smarts to stop talking about your little garage. Do you have any idea, how many times you have changed your stories? Stop while you are ahead.

Were you ever in a union? Or did you work in a family owned donut shop, working for peanuts.

Acworth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2013

Judged:

In 1998, Massachusetts passed what was hailed as the toughest gun-control legislation in the country. Among other stringencies, it banned semiautomatic “assault” weapons, imposed strict new licensing rules, prohibited anyone convicted of a violent crime or drug trafficking from ever carrying or owning a gun, and enacted severe penalties for storing guns unlocked.… One of the state’s leading anti-gun activists, John Rosenthal of Stop Handgun Violence, joined the applause.“The new gun law,” he predicted,“will certainly prevent future gun violence and countless grief.” It didn’t.

Legal gun ownership plummeted.

The 1998 legislation did cut down, quite sharply, on the legal use of guns in Massachusetts. Within four years, the number of active gun licenses in the state had plummeted.“There were nearly 1.5 million active gun licenses in Massachusetts in 1998,” the AP reported.“In June [2002], that number was down to just 200,000.”

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Columbus Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Columbus People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••